InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ CHAPPIE! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

First to my viewer i apologize for my sloppy writing.Ive been getting complaints.I just write fast so I met your expectations!lol!Anyways.I forgot to mention the fact that Kagome wished upon the completed shikon-no-tama-.So to help you Im going to write a chap so it breaks again!lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kagome walked away in the dark with Shippo sleeping in her amrs she didnt notice the bear youkai stalking her.She held on the Shikon-No-Tama lossly in her palm and was muttering about Inu Yasha.'Sick perv.Fucking a corpse!I bet after he finishes it he'll probably become a mostorizer for her!'With that she laughed.

All the sudden the youkai attacked.Kagome dropped Shippo erruptly.He just continued sleeping.'Hard headed little guy'she thought.It bit her shoulder.With that the Shikon-No-Tama flew from her grasp.The bear youkai went to absorb it.'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'She then sent a pure ki of energyat the jewel.

A bright light could be seen across the land.The jewel has shattered.The bear had been purified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu Yasha saw it.He then noticed that Kagome had taken the jewel!THE WENCH MUST HAVE SNUCK BACK AND TAKEN IT!He remebered waking up seeing it on her pack when he awoke.That had been todays ago.

He saw the familiar light.THE BITCH SHATTERED THE JEWEL................AGAIN!3 shards landed near him.'Must get Kikyo...'was his last thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**** Also Kag and them had destroyed naraku's body but Kagura and all of them brought him back to life with the extra skin @ the Mnt.*************

Well readers there you go.That'll help!