InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Arousal And Broke Hearts ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome withdrew her sword and rushed towards the unsuspecting demon Lord.She sliced his only arm perfectly.Sesshomaur's eyes widened in surpise and there was a hint of approval.She was quick.But not enough.

He moved with untrackable speed and slice her on the left breast.On top of its curve.He slid to a hault.He smelt her blood.So sweet...yet tangy too.His demon side was falling to its spell.He had to resist...but couldnt.Kagome was surprised.She felt no pain.She looked at the torn flesh.She then looked to find nothing in the clearing"Odd...." she muttered to herself.Then withing miliseconds,
she was pinned to a tree by a semi-transformed demon Sesshomaru.

Her eyes widened in fear.He smelt her fear.It drove him insane.It was sweet..so sweet.He then saw the wound.He couldnt help it any longer.He dove inher cheast and nibbed and sucked on it as a hungry todler.Kagome gasped.She lay immobile to what he was doing.It was so nice....She then saw the bloood slowly falling from his arm.She wanted to taste it.Love it.she needed it.

She then started suckling on his arm.His blood was sweet yet salty.It tasted so good.Kagome and Sesshomaru were enjoying the exchange.Their arousal was flamed and didnt know of the figure that had landed in the clearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inu Yasha's mind went mad.Sesshomaru was suckling her breat.His Kagome's breast.He need to rid of the male.He then rushed towards Sesshomaru's back intent on killing.Sesshomaru felt his...FULL DEMON?.....brothers ki coming.He leapt in the air with a surprised yet very aroused Kagome.

Kagome came out of her hazy,pleausreable world to see an enraged...full demon Inu Yasha.WHERES TETASAIGA?!Her mind screamed"omg omg omg omg"she repeated stupidly to herself.Sesshomaru found it quite cute and didnt notice that Inu Yasha took that split second to steal Kagome from his arm.

Kgome was now pulled into a lithe,muscular cheast.It was warm and cozy.She further got more aroused.'God but im a bitch in heat'she heatdly said.Inu Yasha felt the arousal comging from her for him and smirked.'Mine'he rejestered.He turend to Sesshomaru's glowering face and enraged eyes.He leapt to a tree and put Kagome down gently but fast and went and rushed to his brother.

Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha fought hard.Bith were of equal strength.Kagome lay in the tree silently weeping.She was only a possesion.Nothing more.They didnt love her.'They just want to own me'she silently said to her depressed being.Witht that knowledge she promised herself quietly"neither shall own me."And with that speed off towards her pups.

Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru ceased fighting.They saw the woman/child they had fallen in love with rush off.They growled at one another in understanding.They smelt Naraku heading for her.With armies and evil majic at hand.Their hearts raced and they telepathictly said to one another"Lets go get her".And with that the two brothers rushed off to claim Kagome and protect her.

Both were clueless to the dead eyes of a certain miko staring form the bushes.She regestered all that had happened.Inu Yasha was in love with Kagome.Sesshomaru was in love with Kagome.She was in love with both.Kikyo snarled at the helpless love triangle.'Well lets make it a sqaure then'she thought,And with that aimlessly walked to the now growing battlefield.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shippo and Sora awoke to find one another alone.They wept for what seemed like hours.Then they were tugged by there tails and looked into the evil red eyes of kargura.Beside her was Kanna and Naraku.There eyes widened and they silently addressed one another by going"U oh