InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Naraku's Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"What do we have here?"Sneered Naraku.He had come for Kagome and had been excited when he smelt her.It had turned out to be pups.'Strange....they have her scent.'He thought.He raised his hand and grabbed the female kitsune.She trembled under the evil hanyou's grip.He snickered at her fright.

"Where's Kagome?"He asked the frightened girl.Sora was confused.Who's Kagome?"Who?"she replied questionly.Naraku hit the little girl across the face causing a whelp.Shippo growled earning a hit too."She doesnt know who Kagome is!Kagome is our Oka-saan!"Shippo cried.Sora's ears perked at the thought of Oka-sann."OOOOO OKA-SANN?YOUR LOOKING FOR HER!"Sora replied enthusiastically.Naraku's delicate brow lifted at the mention of Kagome being the pups mother.

So thats why they have her scent.'He mustered.So Kagome you adopted pups and shared your blood?Well you'll soon be having soom more pups.He grinned devishly."Where is she little one?"He asked to now grinning kitsune."OOO she went hunting!Wee were sleeping."She admonished.Naraku was about to leave the pups when he smelt her coming.He grabbed shippo and Sora and held them closer.'Have the cubs you tame the mother.'he said to himself.

Kagome ran as fast as she could.She heard Sora's whelp.She smelt Naraku and other strong youkai.She ran harder not knowing of the two demons behind her.They smelt Naraku and knew Kagome's adoptive pups were in danger.They ran hard to keep up with her pace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome slid to hault before the evil hanyou.He smiled lustfully at her beautiful figure coming into view."Why Kagome you have decided to grace us with your presence."He said mockingly and was glad when he heard her low growl.Sora and Shippo were excited to see their mother.

Kagome saw her pups being held in the evil creatures grasp.She was frightened for them.Kagome unsheathed her sword.Her eyes bleed red and her fangs and claws grew two times longer.Her intent was to kill.Her mothers extinct came in.Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha slid before Kagome surpised by her raving beauty when she was mad.She didnt acknowledge the two Brothers.

Her eyes were set on Naraku.She leapt in the air with sword in hand.Youkais came at her.She sliced them all in two with one swipe.Kagura leapt in the air and yelled"Dance of Blades!"Kagome defended herself from their ruthless attack.They cut her arms causing her blood to drip on the dark,soiled ground.Inu Yasha went mad.He was still a full demon.Sesshomaru was angry.'No one touches what is mine'."Ill go for the other youkai.you go for the wind sorceress."Sesshomaru directed.Inu Yasha nodded and leapt at the wind dancer.

Kagure defended herself from Inu Yasha's attack.They swept,dived and attacked at one another.Kagome ran towards Naraku.He smiled.His trap was going perfectly.Just as Kagome went to take his head off she was shot.She looked down too see a glowing blue arrow in her cheast.She turned to see Kikyo's bowstring stil humming with the snap.

The battle went silent.Inu Yasha stopped his attack.Kagome looked at the arrow emotionlesly.She then pulled it out of her cheast and snapped it.Kikyo's eyes widened.'She should be dead...'Kikyo thought.Kagome's wound sealed right after that.Everyone stared in wonder.All one thought going through their heads.What is she?