InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Red (kiss 19) ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Red (kiss 19)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
Special thanks to Jen for her help with this! (Jak said to thank you too!)
 
888
 
Jakotsu sat in the warm glow of the lights surrounding his vanity and looked through his make-up case. He took out several items, before locating the lipstick he was looking for. It was Bankotsu's favorite and it was red, very red in a cheap, vampish sort of way. There was something about the deep scarlet against his pale skin that drove the younger man wild and Jakotsu was very happy to drive him there.
 
As the cross-dresser sat, staring at his reflection in the mirror while he brushed his hair, he wondered if his lucky panties had the same effect. He owned several pairs of the silky bikinis and they were just as scarlet and bright as his lipstick. Nine times out of ten whenever Bankotsu noticed he had them on, when they were getting dressed to go out, the younger man suddenly wanted to stay in, order some take-out delivered and have a bit of fun for dessert.
 
Jakotsu realized with a start that every single piece of lingerie Bankotsu had ever given him was red. And whenever they needed to dress up formally for an event, Bankotsu always asked him to wear one of three outfits. The crimson Chinese dress, the vermillion strapless chiffon that hugged his make-believe curves, or the long-sleeved burgundy velvet sheathe with the thigh high slit up the left side.
 
“You lil stinker, you...” Jakotsu said softly. “I had no idea you liked red so much...” He smirked at his reflection. “Especially since you don't even own so much as a red silk tie...” The cross-dresser, noticing the reflection of their turned-down bed in the mirror, giggled. Even our sheets are red...
 
Jakotsu set his hair brush down and stared at the way his crimson kimono contrasted brightly against his dark brown hair and pale skin. Puckering up his lips in a sexy pout, he lifted his hair as if piling it up on the top of his head only to let it fall back around his shoulders. The cross-dresser shifted slightly in the vanity's seat, and looking over his shoulder, he gazed longingly at the master bath. It's been four days since we had time to be together and the weekends are always so short. Just how long are you planning on soaking tonight, Ban honey?
 
Turning back around, Jakotsu decided to idle the time away by piling his hair up on top of his head in a loose topknot. He gathered his hair in his hands, guiding it upwards, until he had it where he wanted it. Taking it in his right hand, Jakotsu twirled his hair into a coil with his left. He wrapped the coil around itself, holding it ever so slightly with his right hand, and tucking the end of his hair up into the bun. Picking up a hair chopstick, the cross-dresser skewered the bun, repeating his actions with the other one. He laughed softly to himself. The chopsticks that stuck out of his hairdo where a deep rich red lacquer with white sakura blossoms painted along the top half; they were another gift from Bankotsu.
 
Sighing softly, Jakotsu pushed the vanity seat back and stood up. As much as he wanted to peek into the bathroom and watch his life-partner soaking the cares of the day away, he restrained himself. Instead, he sauntered over to their bed, and sat down. He leaned back and sprawled across the bed, trying to find a sexy pose that would be guaranteed to make his life-partner want to pounce.
 
Bankotsu emerged from the bathroom seconds later, dressed in only a towel. He started to mumble something about forgetting his clean clothes when he caught sight of the cross-dresser. Jakotsu was lying on his side, using his right arm to prop himself up while the left rested against his hip, pointing out the pale skin of his thigh. He had somehow managed to artfully arrange the vibrant red kimono so that the right front half and obi fig-leafed him. The tantalizing bit of skin peeking out from under his left hand suggested the cross-dresser was completely naked underneath.
 
Jakotsu smiled, his red lips parting to expose his teeth in a smile that was as seductive as it was innocent.
 
Bankotsu could feel a certain part of his anatomy twitching as a faint rosy hue dusted his cheeks. It was the smile that the cross-dresser was famous for and yet, when he directed it towards Bankotsu, the younger man could see there was something else there, something that was meant for him alone. He groaned softly as Jakotsu stuck out his tongue to lick his upper lip, its pinkness complimenting the deep scarlet of his lips, before it disappeared behind his teeth as he bit his lip. You're killing me, Sweetness... but it's a death I don't mind dying.
 
“Are you coming to bed now?” Jakotsu asked innocently, his voice taking on a faint husky edge.
 
“I uh...” Bankotsu swallowed when the cross-dresser shifted to a more comfortable position, flashing a bit of his “charms” in the process. “I ummm... I need to dry off and get dressed first.”
 
“Oh...” Jakotsu smiled again. “Can I help?”
 
“Ummm...”
 
“Please?”
 
“I ummm...” Bankotsu's cheeks turned a deeper crimson.
 
“What?” The cross-dresser blinked in confusion. His brow knitted in concern, he asked, “You're not hurt are you?”
 
“Oh no no no!” The younger man coughed when the tub gave a loud squelching gurgle as it emptied itself fully.
 
“You didn't?” Jakotsu's hand came up to cover his crimson lips. His tiny giggle echoed Bankotsu's earlier cough.
 
“I ummm... Well, I ummm...” Bankotsu flushed an even deeper crimson.
 
“You really did miss me!” the cross-dresser said happily. “But couldn't you have ummm...” He giggled. “Waited to ummm...” He giggled again. “Get out of the bath. Unless you prefer the fantasy me to real thing?” he snickered and fell over backwards on the bed and laughed.
 
“It's not funny!”
 
“It is too! Here I am making myself look positively yummilicious for you, and you're sitting in the tub, wasting time going solo.” Jakotsu laughed.
 
Bankotsu sputtered wordlessly.
 
“It's okay, I forgive you,” Jakotsu said sweetly.
 
“You do?” Bankotsu frowned. He knew there was a catch and it was only a matter of time before he wound up paying for his daydreams.
 
“Yes... because the minute you're ready, you're going to make mad passionate love to me until I beg you to stop.” The cross-dresser sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed next to his lover.
 
“And if I don't want to?”
 
Jakotsu giggled. “That's when the fantasy me takes over,” he said as Bankotsu flushed a deep crimson again.
 
“Fantasy you?” the younger man asked, although he was sure he was going to regret it.
 
“Yeah, the fantasy me. You sure spent an awful long time with him in the bath. So tell me, does he look as good in red as I do?” the cross-dresser said, reaching out, and running his finger down his life-partner's chest, stopping when he reached the towel around his waist.
 
Bankotsu swallowed and said nothing.
 
“I take it that's a `no'?” Jakotsu smirked, removing his hand form Bankotsu's waist and, looking at his hand as if admiring it. “I know! I bet he paints his nails Crimson Passion! I was going to paint mine, but then I was waiting for someone to get out of the bath and with my luck, he'd get out before they were dry.”
 
“You would have?” the younger man could not keep the sigh out of his voice as the mental image of Jakotsu painting his nails red danced in his head.
 
“Uh-hunh.” Jakotsu sat up on his knees and leaned in to kiss the younger man. Sitting back on his heels, he said airily, “It's a pity you were too busy with the fantasy me to let the real me know.” The cross-dresser smiled impishly. “I thought you had fallen in or something. I guess it's a good thing I didn't come in and check on you or I would have caught you `cheating' on me... or is technically cheating when it's your hand and imagination?”
 
“Sweetness...” Bankotsu said, his blush returning to spill across his cheeks.
 
“What?” Jakotsu said sweetly. “Are you sorry I didn't come in? Think about it... we could have had a threesome! You, me and fantasy me!” He giggled.
 
“I'm sorry.”
 
“Why? You didn't do anything wrong. It's a natural urge, and I was away for a couple of days and it is nice knowing that you missed me so much,” Jakotsu said softly as he reached out to snake his arms around Bankotsu's waist. The younger man visibly relaxed, thinking the teasing was over, until the cross-dresser said, “So is the fantasy me good? I mean real good, the kind of curl your toes up in ecstasy when you cum good?”
 
Bankotsu turned beet red.
 
“Ooh... It seems I've got competition in bed!” Jakotsu giggled. “I'm so jealous!”
 
“Then maybe you should give me a reason to give up the fantasy you. Prove you're better in bed.”
 
“My pleasure!” Jakotsu said happily. Before the cross-dresser could do anything more than get his feet out from under himself, Bankotsu wordlessly pounced, covering the giggling cross-dresser with kisses.
 
Aah... I think I will get you something red to wear, Ban honey. It's such a nice color on you... Jakotsu thought, planting another little crimson kiss on his lover's cheek.