InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Miko's Life in Sakura High ❯ Truth or Dare Part II: The Dare ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm baaa-ackkk! Lol, and just like I said too!!
 
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSRY THINGY lol!!
 
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Geeze, I'm grinning like an idiot as I'm typing this!! Hahahh!
 
Thank you for all the reviews, alert adds, fav adds, community adds, and advice!! It just means the world to me!! =^^=
 
And wow, thank you guys all just SO MUCH! For putting up with all my writers block, ranting, inconsistent updates, disappearing for months at times. I wonder how you do it!
 
So again! Thank you!!
 
Well, a recap on what's happening.
 
`Snort' After a year of writing I've only gone as so far as three weeks in my story's timeline. And in ten chapters…
 
Damn.
 
Well, after this it really should start picking up. This will go on for like a school year, but I'l be skipping days or even weeks and only writing about important events and what not. Hopefully it'll go along faster and be more interesting.
 
Well that's it for now. So go on and Read, Review, and ENJOY!!! XD
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--A Miko's Life in Sakura High—
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Disclaimer: Y'all should have this drilled into your head by now… I never have and never ever will own Inuyasha… a sad perspective I've came to realize :'/
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
-Kagome—
 
#Sesshomaru#
 
(Sesshomaru's Beast)
 
:Inuyasha:
 
&Miroku&
 
//Onigumo//
 
+Kikyo+
 
/Sango/
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Last Time;
 
Meitori smiled. “Arigatou!!” Her eyes widened and she looked at her watch. “Chikuso! My break is almost over! I have to go! Ja ne!!” Waving she ran off to get back to the store before she was late.
 
Onigumo was waving back, an idiotic smile on his face until Inuyasha smacked him out of it.
 
Onigumo twitched slightly before turning to the fellow hanyou.
 
“Yarou!!” `Slam'
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Truth or Dare
Part II: The Dare
 
--Takishi Home—
 
Two hours later the gang finally left the mall and headed over to Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's house.
 
Or more like castle.
 
Such are the perks of being the Daiyoukai's sons.
 
Flashback to first time Kagome came-
 
“Holy shit you guys are freakin loaded!!”
 
They all snorted at Kagome blatant exclamation.
 
Seriously, anything could get that girl excited.
 
Kagome grinned. “I'm proud of you guys, you have money but you don't flaunt it like most snooty rich people. It's nice to know.” her voice held sincerity.
 
It had the Takishi boys smirkingbackat her.
 
-End of Flashback
 
Kagome let out a low whistle. “Kuso, every time I see this place it amazes me… I mean it's bigger than the school and that's freakin' big!!”
 
The comment drew snickers from her friends.
 
They went inside.
 
--
As they piled into the monstrous house they were greeted by none other than Izayoi and Inutaisho.
 
Kissing them all on the cheeks she spoke. “Konnichiwa sweeties, how was your day?” she asked fondly, giving them a bright smile.
 
To her they were like her own children, especially when they were here all the time to hang out and have band practice. Even Kagome too, especially since she wasn't blind to the connection between the miko and her eldest son.
 
And she just knew they would make the cutest of grandbabies!!
 
A big plus in her book!
 
Before they could start on their interesting day, Touga ushered them to the living room so they could all sit and get comfortable.
 
With a smirk he watched the teens take their seats, raising an eyebrow at Sesshomaru when he saw him sitting next to a certain blue-eyed miko.
 
Sesshomaru glared coldly and looked away, ignoring the meaningful look his father shot him. “So, tell us. Did you guys have fun at the mall?”
 
His eyes glinted in confusion when he saw the conflicting looks, along with Izayoi. “What happened?” she asked worriedly.
 
Inuyasha gave a little scoff, eyes tightening on the miko currently sitting on his lap. “You want the bad news or the good news first?”
 
Touga and Izayoi shared a look. “Bad news.” They said seriously.
 
They told them about the conflicts between Meitori and Naraku, and the little fight in the food courts, but not without Touga cracking a perverted joke about how he was surprised Sesshomaru didn't beat the boy to snapping Kagome's little bracelets himself.
 
The Daiyoukai chuckled at his son's glare and Kagome's slight blush.
 
Sesshomaru requested for the protection of Meitori's family if word of their existence ever came out.
 
Touga readily agreed. “Of course. I would be a fool to deny them such a thing. I am eager to meet this Meitori as well.”
 
Kagome remembered something. “You know Touga-sensei… you really don't look like the terrifying Inu-General of the Western Lands I've studied about… I'd figured you'd be more…” she trailed off searching for the right word.
 
Touga chuckled heartily. “Serious?” he asked, smiling when he received a nod in return. “My dear, the best of leaders are the most powerful and compassionate ones. It's better to lead loyal and happy people than the mutinous and hateful.”
 
Izayoi smiled at who she knew was going to be her future daughter-in-law. “Remember hon, you can't judge a book by its cover!” she added, wagging a finger and laughing lightly.
 
Kagome grinned back, nodding.
 
Touga also had a grin appearing on his face. “And Kagome-chan! Please, call me Touga-kun when we're in my home. Sensei is for school. You can even call me Inu-papa! Kikyo does most of the time!”
 
Kagome laughed and Inuyasha snickered lightly at Kikyo's blush. “Hahah… you got it Inu-papa!”
 
The gray-eyed miko slapped Inuyasha on the arm, cutting his snickers short.
 
“Well...” Touga added as an afterthought. “When others aren't around of course!” his grin widened.
 
“And the good news?” Izayoi prompted eagerly.
 
Miroku grinned. ”Onigumo finally got to talk to his obsession!”
 
Touga and Izayoi shared a look. “Obsession?” they repeated slowly.
 
Miroku didn't get a chance to answer as he was tackled off the couch by a certain spider-hanyou.
 
No matter, Sango answered for him. “You know, Meitori? He's been crushing on her ever since he first saw her.”
 
Onigumo jumped off Miroku and proceeded to tackle Sango. “Sango!!” he groaned out.
 
The taijiya's eyes narrowed at him and ducked when he leapt for her, letting him soar over the couch and drop to the ground. She smirked.
 
“Awwhh, true love at first sight…” Izayoi cooed.
 
Kagome, Inuyasha, and Kikyo snickered.
 
Sesshomaru snorted, and Touga glanced his way.
 
“So Sesshy-kun,” Touga hid a smirk at growl staring up from his son's throat and the combining snickers of his other son and Kagome. “Do you have a crush on a certain girl like our boy Onigumo?” He gave a pointed look at Kagome which she was oblivious to.
 
“I know!” Onigumo exclaimed, jumping up. “It's-“ he was cut short at Sesshomaru's glare. He chuckled nervously. “Heheh just kidding…” He sweatdropped when Sesshomaru turned away, letting out a sigh of relief.
 
Everybody, Sesshomaru included watched Kagome for her reaction.
 
Suddenly Kagome shook her head, blinking wide blue eyes. She glanced around the room.
 
“Sorry about that, zoned out a little there…” she laughed sheepishly, but blinked at the stares she was getting. “Ano ne, why is everyone staring at me…?” she asked slowly up.
 
Her friends sweatdropped.
 
Izayoi and Touga sighed collectively. Maybe next time…
 
Kagome blinked but shrugged anyways.
 
Inuyasha snorted under his breath. “And you're related to her?” he asked his girlfriend.
 
Kikyo just shook her head in disappointment.
 
--
 
They were in the middle of band practice when Izayoi entered the basement, leading Meitori down the stairs. “Kids! Meitori-chan is here!”
 
Meitori bowed. “Arigatou Takishi-sama.” She said politely.
 
“Awhh such manners!” Izayoi gushed, letting out a tinkling laugh that sound like chimes. “Please sweetie, just call me Iza-chan, any friend of my children is a friend of mine!”
 
Meitori's eyes widened suddenly as Izayoi attacked her with a hug and left.
 
The phoenix blinked a little before smiling. She was such a sweet woman.
 
Continuing down the stairs, a blush coated her cheeks lightly when she saw every staring at her. “Konnichiwa.” She said politely, smiling.
 
Her eyes widened as she took in the auditorium like basement. It was huge. There was an impressive stage, room for all kinds of equipment, to the side was a studio room, and there was a couple rows of seats in front of the stage.
 
Kagome waved, a bright grin on her face. “Ano sa Meitori, just take a seat next to Onigumo! Hope you don't mind watching!” She gave a slight wink.
 
Meitori laughed softly and nodded, making her way to Onigumo. Blushing yet again she sat next to him. “Hi…” she said, her voice slightly breathy.
 
Onigumo grinned. “Hey.” He murmured back.
 
-With the band-
 
Kagome looked over at Sesshomaru pleadingly. “Ne Sesshomaru-kun, can we play that one song we did last time. The one where just you guys sing! Onegai! It might get them in a romantic mood!”
 
Sesshomaru gave her a strange look. “Kagome, this is a band, we play music, not matchmaker…”
 
Kagome pouted. “Onegai?! And it gives Onigumo a chance to practice his guitar too and your voices! Keep em in check! That way we girls can take a break! We haven't stopped since past half an hour ago and my throat feels scratchy…” She blinked up puppy dog eyes.
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes and sighed. “Fine, we'll play it. Onigumo!” he called out sharply.
 
Kagome went over to the girls and informed them of their break.
 
Inuyasha and Miroku groaned in envy. They wanted to take a break too!
 
Onigumo looked up sharply, blinking in surprise. “Nani?”
 
Sesshomaru jerked his head over. “Get your guitar, you get to play.”
 
Meitori looked over to him. “You play?” she asked curiously, her eyes shining.
 
Onigumo flushed in embarrassment, rubbing his neck sheepishly. “Yea, but just acoustic so I don't play as much. I'll be back.” Jumping up he made his way to the stage, grabbing his black painted Acoustics Guitar. “What are we playing?”
 
Sesshomaru struggled to keep the disdain out of his voice. “The one we get to sing in. The girls are taking a small break.”
 
Onigumo furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look over at the girls who were now sitting with Meitori, chatting animatedly.
 
Suddenly, Kagome, Sango, and Kikyo looked up and gave him sly smirks.
 
He shook his head and looked back at Sesshomaru, nodding. “Fine, let's get this done with.”
 
Strapping on his guitar he took his place at center stage, seeing as this was a song that called for a lighter voice and Sesshomaru's was too deep for it to sound right.
 
When they were all ready Sesshomaru nodded to signal their start.
 
“Every Little Thing”- Hawk Nelson
 
Onigumo singing
Sesshomaru singing
Both
 
Miroku gave a four beat tap before they all started to play; Sesshomaru the melody, Onigumo the counter-melody, and Inuyasha and Miroku coming together for the beat for six an a half measures before Onigumo started singing.
 
I saw her yesterday
And I never felt a feeling like the one I felt today
And now she's taking over me
I've never met anyone like you
Cause I never could find the words to write you
 
Though whole time Onigumo was singing, his ruby eyes locked on Meitori's hazel ones, and he couldn't help but feel a connection with the words he was singing. It described the way he felt the first time he laid eyes on the brunette
 
The music changed as it went to into the chorus, the sound of Onigumo's Acoustic fading out.

She's been on my mind (she's working overtime)
She's got perfect reasons
Says she loves to talk to Jesus
I think I'll believe her when she says

Life can be so simple if we'd all just learn to pray
 
Now when Onigumo was singing the chorus he couldn't deny the truth in the first line. The rest of it however he wasn't very sure, he didn't really now how religious Meitori was.

She's
gotevery little thing I wanted
And it still feels just like the day it started
I'll say goodbye to the broken-hearted
And I could never `Music pause'.
express the way I felt before tonight
The music continued.
 
Onigumo agreed to the last line as he came in as Sesshomaru faded out, Miroku playing a fast beat on the cymbals and Inuyasha playing at a slower complimentary tempo.
 
Music was a way he was expressing how he felt for her

She sits there all alone
She's reading from a chapter that she sometimes calls
her own
And now she's taken over me
This girl I once rejected
Has now become the girl of my dreams
 
Onigumo gave a small smile to Meitori as he panted a little. That whole verse was true except for the rejection part.
 
His smile turned to a grin when she gave him a huge smile, giving a thumbs up and mouthed. `You're doing great!'
She's been on my mind (she's working overtime)
She's got perfect reasons, says she loves to talk to Jesus
I think I believe her when she says

Life can be so simple if we'd all just learn to pray
 
Everyone fades out... letting Onigumo play and sing alone.

She's got every little thing I wanted
Miroku comes in softly, tapping on the cymbals
And it still feels just
like the day it started. They all came back in, Onigumo stopping his playing so he could clap.
I'll say goodbye to the broken-hearted
And I could never express the way I felt before tonight


She's not an ordinary girl
I see it
in her eyes
I'm just an ordinary boy
God must have heard my prayers last night
 
The song was right, he was just an ordinary boy but Meitori isn't the least bit ordinary, and her eyes, those beautiful hazel orbs he enjoyed gazing into showed it.
Sesshomaru played a little guitar solo before fading out and letting Inuyasha and Miroku take over

She's been on my mind (she's working overtime)
She's got perfect reasons, says she loves to talk to Jesus
I think I believe her when she says

Life can be so simple if we'd all just learn to pray
 
Onigumo started to clap again

Every little thing I wanted

And it still feels just like the day it started
So say goodbye to the broken-hearted
And I could never expres
s the way I felt before tonight
 
Sesshomaru came back in.

She's not an ordinary girl
I can see it in her eyes
I'm just an ordinary boy
God must have heard my prayers last night
 
The sound of the threes instruments faded along with Onigumo's voice.
 
The sound of combined clapping echoed as the girls cheered the guys on.
 
“Whoo!!” Kagome cheered, shaking her fist in the air. Her grin widened considerably when her sapphire eyes locked with Sesshomaru's amber one. `Arigatou' she mouthed to him.
 
Sesshomaru smirked.
 
Meitori was clapping with all her might, her grin rivaling Kagome's. “You did great!” Her eyes shined brightly as it conveyed how much she enjoyed to song, and Onigumo's singing.
 
Onigumo chuckled, a proud smirk plastered on his face.
 
Kagome grabbed Kikyo and Sango and pulled them over to the stage. “Outta the way Onigumo! It's our turn now!!” she said laughing all the way.
 
Onigumo shook his head, letting out a deep chuckle. “Have at it.” He told them as he got off the stage and went over to sit back down next to Meitori.
 
“How'd you like the song?” he asked her as he got comfortable.
 
Meitori gave him a full blown smile. “I loved it! You're really good at singing you know…” she trailed off shyly.
 
Onigumo gave her a charming grin. “Well, today's the best I've ever sang… I think I found my good luck charm...” he gave her a meaningful look.
 
Instead of blushing, Meitori reached out and grabbed his larger hand with both of her own, pulling them to her lap. “Really now?” she said coyly. “I think I like the sound of that…”
 
--Back on Stage—
 
Inuyasha was gaping at the two, and held back the urge to let out a wolf whistle. Going over to Kikyo, he told her what happened before going over to Miroku while Kikyo went over to Sango.
 
Kagome was near Sesshomaru, gripping his arm as he relayed everything that just happened. “Awhh that's so cute! It's better than any romance movie I was ever forced to watch…” She looked up at Sesshomaru with glittering sapphire globes of happiness for her friends.
 
Sesshomaru gave her a small smile. “Hmm…” he said in agreement, placing his own clawed hands over the one that was wrapped around his arm. “I am happy for him, for them. He has been after her for months and felt slightly depressed when she did not even spare him a glance.”
 
Kagome gazed at the hand over her own, a light blush playing on her cheeks before giving the taiyoukai a soft smile. She sighed happily. “Time for a fun song! Me and the girls wanted to do `CrushCrushCrush'… is that ok?”
 
Sesshomaru thought about it and nodded. “That is acceptable.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes but smiled. “Then let's get to it! Get ready to play `CrushCrushCrush' everyone!!” she let go of Sesshomaru to take her place at center stage, both missing the close proximity.
 
`CrushCrushCrush'- Paramore
 
Kagome singing
Sango singing
Both
 
Miroku beat on the base drum, going for a few measures until he let it fade as he tapped on the snare, the beat getting stronger with every beat.
 
The rest of them came in, Kikyo with the melody.
 
I got a lot to say to you,
Yeah, I got a lot to say.
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me,
Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all
 
All the while Kagome and Sesshomaru kept their eyes on each other in the heat of the music
 
Sesshomaru came in, giving some independent strumming and Kagome grinned, the chorus was her favorite part.
 
They taped over your mouth,
Scribbled out the truth.
With their lies,
Your little spies.
They taped over your mouth,
Scribbled out the truth.
With their lies,
Your little spies.
 
Sesshomaru ended with a little spinoff, before taking a darker edge.
 
Crush. Crush. Crush. Crush, crush.
 
2, 3, 4!
 
Nothing compares to,
A quiet evening alone.
Just the one two,
Of us who's counting on.
That never happens,
I guess I'm dreaming again.
Let's be more then,
This
 
Kagome nodded her head to the beat, her foot tapping as well. Sesshomaru was watching her intently, a passionate look in his amber orbs as he took in scene of Kagome getting deep into the music.
 
Kikyo started on the keyboard as Sesshomaru faded out when Kagome started singing again
 
If you want to play it like a game,
Well, come on, come on, let's play.
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending,
Than have to forget you for one whole minute.
 
Sesshomaru came back in with soft strums
 
They taped over your mouth,
Scribbled out the truth.
With their lies,
Your little spies.
They taped over your mouth,
Scribbled out the truth.
With their lies,
Your little spies.
 
Sesshomaru's playing took a harsher, deeper turn
 
Crush. Crush. Crush. Crush, crush.
 
2, 3, 4!
 
Nothing compares to,
A quiet evening alone.
Just the one two,
Of us who's counting on.
That never happens,
I guess I'm dreaming again.
Let's be more then,
This now!
 
Inuyasha and Kikyo fell back as Sesshomaru and Miroku went on with Kagome for a little solo.
 
Rock and roll, baby.
Don't you know that we're all alone now,
I need something to sing about. Inuyasha came in now.
Rock and roll, honey. (Hey!)
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now,
I need something to sing about.
Rock and roll, hey. (Hey!)
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now,
Give me something to sing about.
 
Kagome and Sesshomaru traded smirks when the verse ended.
 
Nothing compares to,
A quiet evening alone.
Just the one two,
Of us who's counting on.
That never happens,
I guess I'm dreaming again.
Let's be more then,
No, ohh.
 
Nothing compares to,
A quiet evening alone.
Just the one two,
Of us who's counting on.
That never happens,
I guess I'm dreaming again.
Let's be more then,
More then thisi-ss.
 
Oooh-oh-oooh-oh-ohhh
 
Oh mhmm mhmm
 
Mhmmm…
 
They ended, all sharing grins of success as they completed a song without a hitch.
 
Until the amps connected to Sesshomaru's electric guitar started sparking.
 
His eyes widened and he quickly unplugged his baby before it got some serious damage too. “Fucking hell!” he cursed in surprise and anger.
 
Their rest of the others' eyes widened at the uncharacteristic curse spewed from the usually stoic lord.
 
“Nan da…?!” Kikyo, who was closest, ran over to the outlet and gingerly unplugged it with a firm tug, the sparks calming down before it disappeared completely.
 
Meitori and Onigumo ran up to the stage, Onigumo's hand wrapped around Meitori's as he pulled her up and kept her from tripping. “What the hell happened?!” Onigumo shouted worryingly.
 
“It just started sparking…” Sesshomaru muttered in morbid fascination.
 
Meitori stepped towards the amp and checked around the base of the cord all the way to the plug. “There's no cuts or nicks on the cord so it must have something to do with the parts inside. Most likely it shorted from overuse. How long have you had this?” She murmured to Sesshomaru questioningly, ignoring the wide-eyed looks she was receiving as she studied the amp.
 
Sesshomaru blinked. “When I got my guitar, which was approximately 7 years ago.”
 
Meitori's head turned slowly to Sesshomaru. “That explains it… I think it's time for a new one…” she told him dryly.
 
Sesshomaru shrugged casually. “It worked fine until now… do you think it can be fixed?” he inquired, it seemed like the phoenix had some knowledge about technology manufacture and repair.
 
Meitori pursed her lips. “I'll tell you the truth, you just might be better off getting a new one, but if you really want to keep this then let me take a look and I'll see what's really wrong with it. It's possible you just need to replace some fuses…” she had a thoughtful look on her face.
 
The wide eyed looks turned incredulous making Meitori snicker. “Don't seem so surprised. I'm into technology, well more like building and fixing the problems, so I took classes. I even built my own computer!” she smiled gently at the memory.
 
Onigumo gazed at her in dazed awe. Smart, sweet, funny, fiery, and sexy. What a combination…
 
Sesshomaru gave her a small grateful smile. “Arigatou… this was my first set and I have taken a fondness for it as silly as it may seem. I bought it with the money I earned and saved up along with my guitar. It holds sentimental value.”
 
Kagome glanced over at him, a soft smile on her lips as she saw how much it truly meant to him. It was the first thing he bought with his own hard owned money and not with money from his parents. It was something he could truly call his own and a big step into an independent life, and huge step to getting into music.
 
She found it incredibly sweet.
 
Meitori nodded gently. “It's no problem. The least I could do since you're helping me with my problems, and what are friends for?” she paused, crouching down to study the amp. “Do you have a screwdriver?”
 
Sesshomaru waved her off. “It is fine for now, we are done and it can wait until later. I believe dinner is almost ready and Okaa-chan will be calling for us in a bit.”
 
Right on the dot, Izayoi's melodious voice flittered down into the basement. “Dinner's done! Come on up and wash up before it gets cold!”
 
Inuyasha grinned at the aspect of food and he cheered. “Finally! Practice is over!!”
 
Miroku chuckled his agreement. “I know how you feel, your brother drives a hard pace.”
 
Sesshomaru's gaze glided to them languidly as he regarded them coldly. “It is better than slacking off and getting nothing productive done.” He told them before putting his guitar in his case and walking up the stairs, joining Kagome at the base as she waited for him.
 
The rest of them followed in pairs, Meitori waiting for Onigumo to put away his guitar and Kikyo doing the same for Inuyasha.
 
Not needing to put anything away Sango and Miroku followed Sesshomaru and Kagome promptly.
 
--After dinner—
 
Once dinner was over the teenagers filed out, all of them blushing along the way.
 
No one, and I mean no one was spared from Touga-kun's…unique personality…
 
Especially Meitori and Onigumo along with Sesshomaru and Kagome; and the latter pair had the worst of it seeing as the elder Inu-youkai made it his mission to embarrass them two so much to the point that they realized they should go out already.
 
All the while the poor teenagers had a hard time swallowing their food, afraid they would either spit it out or choke on it as soon as something Touga-like came out of the Daiyoukai's mouth.
 
Izayoi had it easy, giggling behind her petite hand as she watched her mate's antics with glittering eyes filled to the rim with mirth.
 
Now they scurried on their way to their rooms so they would change and meet up in the game room to hang out before going off to bed.
 
--
 
Naturally the girls were the last to finish changing and when they were done they followed Kikyo as she led them to the game room.
 
Once they entered a huge grin broke out on Kagome's face as she took in all the systems and games in the room.
 
They had a huge plasma TV with the all the consoles made for Xbox, Playstation, Gamecube, Nintendo, Dreamscape and more connected to it. Currently the boys were playing `Need for Speed' racing each other, getting really into the game.
 
Littering the room was tables for air hockey, pool, foosball, ping pong… the list goes on.
 
And to one side was a large area with another huge plasma TV with DVD stands filled to the top with numerous movies. In front of the plasma was soft cushiony carpet and bean bag chairs tucked to the side.
 
“I think I'm in heaven…” Kagome mumbled, her mouth on the ground as she gazed dazedly around the room.
 
Her friends laughed at her, Kikyo going up to Kagome and closing her mouth. “You're drooling.” She informed her cousin, snickering at her face.
 
Meanwhile their laughter reached the boys and they paused the game to look over, and just like Kagome their mouth dropped.
 
All of the girls donned sleeping shorts and either tank tops or nicely fitted cotton tees that rode up, showing a bit of their stomachs. Kikyo was wearing a white lace camisole and red pajama shorts. Kagome wore a light baby blue spaghetti string tank top with black pajama shorts. Sango wore a yellow cotton tee with green shorts and Meitori wore a black v-neck tee with purple shorts.
 
The way the clothes were fitted left nothing to the imagination…
 
Miroku snaked a hand behind him and whipped out a nifty little camera he brought with him for just this thing. Silently he snapped a picture of the girls, and another one of just Sango.
 
When he put the camera back into his pockets he could feel the burning stares. Putting on a innocent smile he glanced over to them. “Is something the matter?”
 
His question was met with dry stares from the hanyou and a wry eyebrow from the inu-youkai.
 
Miroku chuckled nervously.
 
Inuyasha and Onigumo shared a look before turning to Miroku. “We want copies.” They said simultaneously.
 
Miroku chuckled heartily now and nodded. “Of course my friends, I wouldn't want to deny you of such a thing.” He gave a pointed look to Sesshomaru. “And you?” he had a stupid perverted grin on his face now.
 
Sesshomaru turned his head. “Hn…”
 
Inuyasha's eyes bugged out and Onigumo laughed out, clapping his best friend on the shoulder as Miroku gave a knowing chuckle.
 
“I knew you had it in you!” Onigumo told him, laughing.
 
Miroku shook his head at Inuyasha. “Really Inuyasha, your brother is a guy just like us… did you expect anything less?”
 
Inuyasha snorted quietly. “Seriously? I had the idea that he was either gay or just asexual…”
 
A deep growl made its appearance as Sesshomaru glared at Inuyasha. “Would you like to repeat that to my face?”
 
Mentally cursing Inuyasha played dumb. “Repeat what?”
 
His answer was a punch on the head. “I am not an idiot.”
 
A snort sounded out. “I'm surprised you guys can even be in the same room let alone live together if that's the way you two act.” Kagome commented, shaking her head in amusement.
 
Sesshomaru smirked before shrugging. “It is only because we are not allowed to kill each other in the house, Okaa-chan's rules.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, laughing a little.
 
The girls finally saw what the boys were wearing and almost drooled.
 
Kagome had Sesshomaru smirking when she looked him over appreciatively, taking in the outlines of his abs underneath a gray wife beater and the silky black pajama pants. -Silk… it fits him…--
 
Kikyo looked over her boyfriend, taking in his form of only a pair of red plaid pajamas. Her eyes were glued to his tan stomach and chest, and she had to keep down the urge to reach over and touch them. When her eyes met Inuyasha's face she blushed when she saw the cocky smirk turned her way.
 
Meitori couldn't help her eyes as they raced up and down Onigumo's figure in a dark blue fitted wife beater and gray cotton pajama pants, blushing from head to two and giving him a small smile when she saw his grin.
 
Sango had a small smirk on her face when she saw Miroku's heated violet eyes glued to her body and used the distraction to take pleasure in looking at his own body in just some silk purple pajama pants. She likey…
 
--
 
After the gang was done ogling each other they spent the night playing video games, pool, air hockey before Sango suggested watching a movie.
 
When Sesshomaru went over to the DVDs and asked what kind of movie they should watch they all shouted out.
 
“Romance!” Kikyo and Sango yelled out, giggling.
 
“Scary!!” Meitori and Kagome chorused, smirking.
 
The boys agreed with them. “Horror!!”
 
Sesshomaru let out a small chuckle. “Horror it is.” Looking through the large selection he picked out a movie and put it in.
 
`Friday the 13th'
 
--
 
It was almost at the end of the movie as the teenagers were paired up and sitting next to each other, watching with bored faces. They decided they rather sit on the floor than use the bean bags for a reason.
 
Kikyo was lazing back into Inuyasha's chest, fiddling with his hands and taking pleasure in the feel of his chest on her back as she ignored the movie. Inuyasha watched his girlfriend with a content look on his face, breathing in and taking solace in her peaceful scent.
 
Sango was sitting next to Miroku, her knees pulled up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them and Miroku having his knee bent and propping his elbow on it. Their shoulders touched as they commented on the movie, making side notes about how something wasn't even near scary or realistic.
 
Onigumo and Meitori were laying on their stomachs, bodies touching as they got to know each other, not even paying the slightest attention to what's happening.
 
Kagome was sitting Indian style as Sesshomaru sat in a similar fashion as Miroku, letting the miko lean her head on his shoulder as she watched. Kagome was laughing at the scary scenes, finding it more funny than terrifying and Sesshomaru was smirking at her antics.
 
Taking her attention away from the movie she looked around to see what her friends were doing, mentally awing at the adorable scenes they made.
 
Before of course, an evil smirk came on her face as she unclipped her phone from her back pocket and set it on camera.
 
Hearing the phone snap open Sesshomaru looked over and raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing onna?” he asked under his breath.
 
Hearing the question Kagome's head whipped open as she paused in pressing taking the picture, and she gave Sesshomaru a smirk. “Leverage…” was all she told him as she proceeded in taking pictures of the `lovebirds'.
 
Sesshomaru shook his head, a familiar smirk on his face.
 
After she was done they continued to watch the movie until it was finished, and they stretched as they rose up from their seats.
 
It was only a little past ten and none of them were tired yet so Inuyasha suggested a game to pass the time.
 
A smirk was on the hanyou's face as he told them his suggestion. “Why don't we play truth or dare?”
 
Onigumo shared a smirk with Sesshomaru and they nodded. This they would enjoy…
 
Miroku had a perverted grin on his face as he already came up with some dares he could give to the ladies.
 
The girls shrugged, smiling evilly… sure, they'll go for it…
 
As Inuyasha switched on the lights they all sat in a big circle, making sure to save a space between Kikyo and Onigumo for Inuyasha.
 
When said person came back, he brought a bottle of coke with him. “We can either use spin the bottle or just pick whoever we want to dare.” He explained as he sat down.
 
To make it fair they decided to just spin the bottle.
 
In the circle they sat in this order going clockwise; Inuyasha, Kikyo, Meitori, Miroku, Sesshomaru, Sango, Kagome, and Onigumo.
 
Since Inuyasha was the one who suggested the game in the first place it was decided he go first.
 
Grinning evilly Inuyasha put the bottle in the middle and got ready to spin before he realized something. “Oi, ya can either pick truth or dare. The dare can be anything as long as it doesn't go too far, like stripping or anything sexual.” He gave a warning glance to Miroku who just chuckled nervously. “If yah pick dare and ya don't wanna follow through with it, then the person who dared yah gets to pick another person to pick ya dare, and ya have to do that one. No arguments or quittin', ya got it?”
 
Once they all nodded Inuyasha spun the bottle and sat back down to wait and see who it would land on.
 
Inuyasha grinned when it landed on Miroku, who cringed. “Truth of dare houshi?”
 
Miroku thought it over, trying to figure out which one would be worse… “Dare.” He said confidently, if he picked truth, there's no telling what Inuyasha would make him spill, and seeing as Sango was here he didn't want to risk that…
 
Inuyasha's grin turned to an evil smirk; he had the perfect dare in mind. “Alright, I dare yah to keep your `cursed' hands to yaself for a whole week, and ya have to dance and squawk like a chicken if ya happen to cop a feel.”
 
Miroku groaned, “Inuyasha! Anything but that!!” He ran his hands over his face in misery.
 
Sango grinned at the dare, she so loved Inuyasha right now…
 
Inuyasha snickered. “Oi, if ya don't want that I'll give up ya dare to someone else.” He gave a pointed look to Kagome who was smirking sadistically.
 
Miroku saw the exchange and shook his head quickly enough. “No... no that's ok, I'll go through with it… just can I…?” he trailed off pleadingly.
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and waved him off. “Go ahead.”
 
Miroku grinned and scrambled over to Sango. Grabbing her hands he looked into her eyes. “Sango, did I ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are? I always seem to lose myself in them…”
 
Sango blushed and was about to say something when her forehead ticked. “You perv!” She yelled smacking across the face, making him tumbling to the ground, his hand twitching as he sighed in pleasure. “It was worth it…” he mumbled.
 
The gang snorted, and Meitori inched close to Kikyo, now knowing Miroku's habit's…
 
Once Miroku shook himself out of it he crawled back to his place and spun the bottle, a grin on his face as he waited for it to stop &I hope it lands on Sango-chan…&
 
Sadly for him it didn't land on Sango but the person on her right; Sesshomaru.
 
Miroku's face fell as Sesshomaru only blinked, before an evil look crossed his face. “Truth or dare Fluffy-sama?”
 
Kagome snorted in amusement and Sesshomaru twitched, his hand itching to pummel the houshi. “Never call me that again, and dare.”
 
Miroku grinned. “Ok, I dare you to….” His flashed a smirk Kagome's way and finished. “I dare you to kiss Kagome!-chan!!” he exclaimed.
 
Sesshomaru smirked a little as Kagome blushed lightly, her eye twitching as she glared at Miroku. “Hn.” Sesshomaru said, before gracefully rising to his feet and walking over to Kagome, who strained her neck to look up at him.
 
Everybody held their breath as Sesshomaru held out his hand to Kagome.
 
Kagome blinked at the hand before reaching out and taking it, letting him pull her up.
 
Silence echoed in the room as no one made a sound, Kagome and Sesshomaru locking gazes.
 
Sesshomaru's intense gaze never wavered as he held up her hand to his mouth and planted a small kiss on the back of it, smirking against her skin.
 
Kagome laughed lightly and shook her head, but couldn't help the disappointment that he didn't kiss her on the lips.
 
Miroku groaned again. “I meant on the lips! Not the hand!”
 
Sesshomaru didn't bother to look at him as he removed Kagome's hand from his lips, keeping her gaze with a smirk still planted on his face. “You should have been more specific then monk…”
 
Onigumo chuckled. “Man, don't be a prude! You know exactly what he meant; this is Miroku we're talking about!”
 
Sesshomaru broke their gaze to snap his head towards Onigumo and glare down at him coldly.
 
Inuyasha cheered him on. “C'mon bro, you really gonna wimp out like that?!”
 
Sesshomaru's eye ticked and he suppressed a sigh. “If it will get you to shut up.” He muttered and pulled Kagome to his chest suddenly, making her let out an `eep!'
 
Before she knew what was happening Sesshomaru swooped down and captured her lips, pressing against them softly as he kissed her.
 
It took a second for Kagome too realize what the heck just happened and another to respond back, raising her free hand to cup his cheek.
 
They kissed for five more seconds before the pulled back.
 
“Wow…” Kagome breathed out, dazed.
 
Sesshomaru gazed back down at her. “Indeed…” he murmured in a heated, baritone whisper.
 
They then stepped apart and realized everything was quiet again.
 
When they glanced at the rest of them they found out why.
 
They were all gaping at them, faces like fish as their mouths opened in closed in stunned and speechless shock.
 
They didn't really think he would go for it!
 
Sesshomaru snorted quietly as he went over to the middle and spun the bottle before going back to his spot. As soon as he sat the bottle stopped spinning and Sesshomaru's eyes lit up in satisfaction and amusement.
 
“Truth or dare… Onigumo?” he drawled out lazily, peering at the spider-hanyou from the corner of his eyes.
 
Onigumo puffed out his chest and smirked. “Dare.” He told him with a face of bravery.
 
Sesshomaru put on a mock thoughtful face. “Hmm what shall I have you do…?” he asked himself arrogantly. A small smile crossed his face as he turned to face Onigumo, his eyes glinting maliciously. “I know the perfect thing…” he trailed off, smiling again.
 
Onigumo stiffened but kept his tough face on. “Bring it Fluffy.” He goaded.
 
Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed coldly. “I dare you to dress up in one of my Okaa-chan's formal kimonos, and as a bonus I will have to ask Kikyo-chan to fix you up so you look extra pretty…”
 
Meitori swallowed a giggle as the boys hooted in laughter and the girls snickered.
 
Kikyo's eyes lit up. “You mean hair, make-up, jewelry… the whole shebang?” she asked, excited.
 
Sesshomaru nodded, the corner of his lips turned up into a tiny smirk. “Precisely.”
 
Onigumo gave him a blank look and scoffed. There was no way he was gonna dress up as a girl, and especially in front of Meitori! Besides, there were so many layers in a formal kimono.
 
It would take forever!
 
The hanyou gave the inu-youkai his answer. “Fuck. No. You. Crazy. Bastard.” He gritted out slowly.
 
Sesshomaru's smirk widened considerably and turned to Kagome. “May you do the honors?”
 
Onigumo cursed. He should have seen that coming!
 
Kagome gave him a sadistic grin. “My pleasure…” She turned to Onigumo who stared back in apprehension. She studied him intently, before her smirk slowly turned mischievous.
 
Onigumo waited with baited breath while he could hear, feel his heart beating and pounding through his mind, the blood rushing to his head.
 
A snicker slipped out of Kagome's mouth. “Ohh this one is just perfect, and it's one we will all enjoy… anybody have Kagura's number?”
 
They gave her a strange look while Onigumo got a horrified one. “Nuh uh, no way! I don't want to hear it if it has something to do with her. I'd rather strip!”
 
Kagome twitched and glared at him hotly. “You don't even know what I'm gonna ask you to do! Besides, it's either this, kiss Miroku, or try out for the cheerleading squad and I doubt you want those…” she threatened.
 
Miroku paled and Onigumo's mouth shut up in a snap as he stared at her with eyes as wide as dinner plates.
 
The room was silent for just a few seconds before Inuyasha busted out in loud guffaws with Sesshomaru's deep chuckles and the girls snickers following closely.
 
Tears were pooling in Inuyasha's and Sango's eyes as they struggled to stop laughing.
 
“Fine…” Onigumo sulked, crossing his arms.
 
Kagome patted his shoulder. “Don't worry, truthfully I'm going easy on you. “ She rolled her eyes at the skeptical looks thrown her way. “I'm hurt you guys, this one is funny! Not torturous! So does anyone have her number?”
 
Sesshomaru sighed. “552-6975.” He scoffed when they all looked at him weirdly. “She carved it all over my locker sophomore year, and after slipping me notes and reminding me numerous times. I have yet to burn it from my memory…”
 
“Cough'Stalker'Cough…” Kagome mumbled under her breath. She grinned. “Anyways…” she turned to Onigumo. “Your dare is to star 67 a phone and call her up and say you're returning her matchmake ad on the internet and coming to her house in an hour…” she paused before her mouth twitched into a smirk. “And tell her to make sure she's got all the toys ready and that you can't wait to see her.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked at Kagome, Inuyasha and Miroku snickering under their breath and the girls giggling loudly.
 
Onigumo made a disgusted face and opened his mouth to complain.
 
Kagome cut him off. “And you have to act convincing, disguise your voice and sound like you pretty much wanna do her…” Kagome's own face screwed up at the thought and shook her head at the idea, clearly missing Onigumo's gagging.
 
Kagome pursed her lips. “Put it on speaker, I'm sure we all wanna hear her reaction.” At Onigumo's glare she snorted. “At least I'm not telling you to ask her out, she won't even know it's you, now go.”
 
Onigumo grumbled out something that suspiciously sounded like `this is so stupid…' and took out his cell phone, punching in the numbers. Before he pressed call he cleared his throat.
 
He set the phone down on the floor and waited for an answer as the rings echoed in the room.
 
`click' “Who the hell do you think you are calling me when it's almost midnight?!” a screechy voice screamed out from the phones speakers and they had to bite their lips so theu wouldn't laugh. “Well? What do you fucking want?!”
 
Onigumo eyed the phone with distaste but proceeded with his dare, his voice altered to a deeper one. “Hello? Is this Sukimakaze Kagura?” he asked in a deep, charming tone.
 
“And who is asking?” Kagura sounded nicer now, maybe even curious.
 
Onigumo's eyes widened as he scrambled to think of a name. “This is Sonikumo,” everyone snorted. “And I'm returning your matchmake ad on the intermet and I'll be coming to your house in an hour…” Onigumo had to fight the urge to gag as he made his voice sounding even deeper and sexy… “make sure you have all the toys ready baby girl… I just can't wait to see you...”
 
They all waited in anxious to see what Kagura would say…
 
There was a pause on the line before Kagura spoke again. “Ok, I live at 6947 West Alley Drive. It's a two story white house. Just jump over the fence into the back yard and climb up to the balcony… I'll leave my light on so you know which one. See ya soon babe, I'll be waiting…” `click'
 
Onigumo blinked at the sudden hang up and stared at the phone in disgust.
 
Kagome clapped, laughing loudly in sync with Inuyasha. “That was great!! I can't believe she said that!!”
 
Kikyo and Sango snorted. “Slut.” They said together.
 
Mirokui snickered gleefully. “And I got it all on tape too!!” He held up his phone, and on the screen it said `Recording done'
 
Sesshomaru chuckled and glanced at Onigumo. “Have fun?” he mocked.
 
Onigumo flipped him off. “Would have been better if I didn't have to do it… her reaction was kinda funny but saying that stuff to her…” he shivered. “Nasty…”
 
Meitori smiled. “Well it's all over so it's your turn to spin the bottle.”
 
Onigumo grinned. “That's right and hopefully I can pay someone back.”
 
He gave a pointed stare at Kagome who only stuck out her tongue. “Nya!”
 
In retaliation he flicker her nose, smirking when she glared at him. He spun the bottle, ignoring her.
 
They waited as it spun around and around, until it gradually slowed and finally stopped, on Sango.
 
Onigumo grinned. “What'll it be Slayer?”
 
Sango gave a friendly scoff. “What do you think? Dare, and do your worst.”
 
His grin turned to a smirk. “Alright I will… I dare you to go on a date with Miroku.”
 
Miroku's eyes turned to stars as he grinned. “You're the best Onigumo-kun!!” he cheered.
 
Sango glared at the two, but blushed. “Fine… any specifications?”
 
Onigumo's smirk grew. “Now that you mentioned it… actually no, I'll let Miroku take care of all the plans.” He chuckled at Sango's wide eyed look of fear.
 
Miroku took care of that fast enough. He grabbed her hands. “Do not fret Sango-chan, I will be the perfect gentleman on our date.”
 
Sango gave him a dry look. As if she'd believe that…
 
Inuyasha snorted. “Just make sure its sometime within a week and he'll have to or else he gets to do the chicken dance.”
 
Sango grinned and Miroku looked downcast. “That's a good idea Inuyasha-kun, arigatou… now back to your seat houshi, it's my turn.” She patted his shoulder in mock comfort as he dragged himself over to his spot.
 
Sango spun the bottle only for it to land on it's next victim; Meitori. Sango smiled. “Truth or dare?”
 
Meitori looked up in thought. “Truth,” she decided. “I wouldn't doubt it if you guys would have me go out and moon someone…” she said as an afterthought.
 
Kagome `hmm'd' “That's not too bad of any idea, better yet, have someone dress up as a hooker and walk around the block or something…”
 
The guys paled… there was no way they were gonna pick dare when it was her turn.
 
Sango snickrered. “Ok Mei-chan, what's the craziest thing you've done naked?”
 
They looked at Sango in shock, that was a question Miroku would ask.
 
Said person and Onigumo grinned in anticipation and excitement.
 
Meitori flushed, and turned away. “It's a tie, but I've never went fully nude, just in my underwear and bra…”
 
The got some raised eyebrows.
 
Sango grinned. “What for?”
 
The pheonix teased her bottom lip between her lip. “Ano ne… me and some friends were playing around, so one night we went through the drive through to get some food with no clotheds and I drove in there wearing nothing but a bra and thong…”
 
Kagome laughed, both at Onigumo's slightly dazed face and the story. “You go girl! What hapopened?”
 
Meitori closed her eyes to shut out the embarssment. “When I got my food the guy just passed me the food and some napkins… one with a number on it…”
 
The girls snickered and the guys wolf whisteled, save for Sesshomaru of course who just shook his head in amusement and Onigumo who was torn between laughing and growling.
 
“And the other time?” Kikyo added.
 
Meitori bit her lip. “Answering the door for the pizza guy… in nothing but whip cream… I had to throw the money at the guy and snatch the pizzas from him and slam the door in his face, he had a nosebleed and was drooling”
 
Jaws dropped in the room and the girls all shared a long laugh.
 
“That hahh was hahahh good!!” Kagome managed between laughs.
 
Meitori let out a nervous laugh. “Ok, well onto the next person” she said in a hurry to lose all the attention. She quickly spun the bottle, and sighed in relief when everyone quieted down to wait for who it landed on.
 
Kikyo. Meitori peered over to her. “Ano ne, truth or dare Kikyo-chan?”
 
Kikyo shook her head. “Truth.”
 
Meitrori tapped her chin in thought, before her lips turned up in a sly smile. “Describe your worst date.”
 
Kikyo twitched and groaned. “Ughh it was horrible, in junior high this boy asked me out and told me to dress nice. I did but thing was that instead of taking me somewhere nice like I thought, he took me to a fast food restaruant, spilled soda all over me and made me trip over someone. I had to change out of my blouse to a tiny tank top.”
 
Kikyo's face twisted as she remebered the memory with distaste. “Then he took me to a little childrens arcade, and by little childrens I mean grade school. After one boring hour he took me home and had the gall to say he couldn't wait to pick me up next week and to try and steal a kiss.”
 
They blinked at her owlishly. “What happened…” Miroku asked warily.
 
Kikyo smirked sadistically, one that looked suspiciously familiar to the one Kagome always had. “Lets just say he culdn't walk straight for a week and leave it at that…”
 
The guys hissed and unconciously covered their `packages'.
 
The girls on the other hand high-fived Kikyo.
 
Kikyo laughed softly and spun the bottle, and smiled innocently at Kagome as it landed on her. “Well, well… truth or dare cousin?”
 
Kagome snorted. “Dare, what else?”
 
The smile turned into an evil smirk and she went over to whisper something in Kagome's ears.
 
“Are you freakin' serious!?!? HELL NOO!!!” Kagome screamed at her in horror, jumping up from her previous arrangement
 
Kikyo snickers sinisterly. “It's a dare dear cousin, are you gonna chicken out?”
 
Kagome gives her an evil glare, but sighs in defeat. “Whatever… when do I have to go through with it?”
 
Kikyo gave her another smirk. “That's for me to know and for you to find out.”
 
Kagome gave a pout before plopping back to the ground, crossing her arms with a `humph' “Fine, whatever…” she trailed off muttering things about `demented plotting cousin'
 
Kikyo just sat there with a smug look.
 
Everybody stared on at the two with wide eyes, a tiny bit of fear in them.
 
When one Higurashi miko plotted it was terrifying.
 
When there are two, it just spelled out doom and arrival of the apocalypse…
 
Now that it was Kagome's turn she spun the bottle and smirked wickedly at the person it landed on; Inuyasha. “Truth or dare Puppy-chan?” she asked innocently
 
Seeing the smirk he shivered and decided he wanted to have his pride intact tonight. “Truth.”
 
The smirk only widened and Inuyasha realized with dread that that was exactly what she wanted. “What happened when you asked Kikyo to tutor you that one time that got you scared shitless?” she asked with sickening sweetness.
 
Inuyasha paled and Sesshomaru let out a chuckle while Kikyo smirked at her cousin.
 
The rest of them looked confused…
 
The hanyou moaned. “Can I pick dare?”
 
Kagome just grinned at him. “I don't know… do you wanna be the one kissing Miroku?”
 
Said person twitched and Inuyasha shuddered in disgust. “Just answer the damn question Inuyasha! These lips are for onnas only! You got that! Onnas only!!”
 
Inuyasha snorted but his shoulders sagged in defeat. “Alright, alright… don't piss ya pants… Here's the fuckin' story.”
 
He took a deep breath and reluctantly started. “Me and Kikyo met up in freshman year and were at each others throats, arguin' and all that shit but we were still friends. Ya know, one of those hate/like relationships. She would be so calm with others, but with me she was a hell cat.”
 
He paused to glance around the room, finding everyone listening intently, and Kikyo with a small smile on her face as she remembered too. “Keh, thing was I started likin' her more and riled her up on purpose to get a rise outta her. I wanted to ask her out but at the time I kinda thought since I messed with her so much she'd turn me down, thinkin' it was just another joke or somethin…”
 
Inuyasha scratched his head sheepishly, chuckling a little. “Later on my grades started droppin' in math so my sensei got me a tutor, who happened to be Kikyo. So I got the idea that it could be the perfect chance to get her to like me and ask her out. Bad news was she was serious about the tutorin' shit. Brutal even. Every single time I tried to talk about somethin' other than school she told me to shut it. After a while she got sick of me tryin' to talk instead of doing work that she resorted to… extreme measures…”
 
A shiver ran down his spine. “Apparently kaa-san told her to do whatever she needed to get me to study nice and efficiently. At first it was alright. No breaks, just hard time study. Then it got worse, she twisted my ears whenever I talked, which turned into hard yanks when I wouldn't stop.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes turned to little slits, lost in the cruel memories. “She'd pull out a ruler and slap my hand with it, hard, when I zoned out. And when it came to questions… she's zap me with rei-ki every time I got it wrong! She'd whisper threats in my ear while I tried to study and slapped me with the ruler when I stopped or looked at her. It was torture I tell ya! Torture!! And she did it all with an innocent smile on her face!!” by now he was shouting.
 
Sesshomaru was smirking and Kikyo and Kagome were snickering under their breaths while the rest of them stared at the gray-eyed miko in shock.
 
Kikyo rolled her eyes. “It was not to hurt you it was to help you. It worked like a charm; you got your grades up. It was not that bad, was it Inuyasha?” she asked sweetly.
 
Inuyasha gaped at her. “Are ya kiddin'?! You had me screamin` at one point! And when I tried escapin' I only made it as far as the hallway before you conjured up those snake things to tackle me so you could catch up and drag me back in yaself, making a barrier around the room so I wouldn't try it again!!”
 
Kagome laughed out hard. “Nice!!” she exclaimed, holding her stomach as she laughed.
 
Sesshomaru chuckled. He still had the video of that, there was no way he could pass up on taping the face of pure fear and horror his little brother made…
 
Onigumo snickered lightly under his breath. Who would have known such a calm and collected girl could be so evil…?
 
It must run in the family…
 
Kikyo glared at him coldly. “They are called `Shikigami' and you were being a child. I would not have had to resort to such measures if you did not have the attention span of a toddler! Besides, it must not have been too bad for you since you asked me out the next day!” she said the last part smugly.
 
Inuyasha blushed a little but huffed. “Keh, just cause I thought yah was evil didn't make ya any less hotter.”
 
Kikyo smirked. “My point exactly so stop complaining. At least now you know to study or else we are back to my study sessions.”
 
Inuyasha gulped.
 
Miroku chuckled. “Didn't know you were into the dangerous type Inuyasha…”
 
Sango and Inuyasha glared at him. “I didn't know she was until then houshi!” he hissed.
 
Miroku shrugged his eyebrows suggestively. “But it didn't hurt though right?”
 
His answer was Inuyasha crossing his arms and looking away. “Feh.”
 
Miroku snickered. “And I bet it makes for interesting alone time if you know what I mean…”
Inuyasha choked.
 
Sesshomaru smirked.
 
Onigumo grinned.
 
Meitori giggled.
 
Kagome let out an amused snort.
 
Kikyo's eye ticked.
 
And Sango twitched.
 
Mi-ro-ku!!” `slap' “Lecher!” `bonk' “You idiot!” `bam'
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Words- 9,408
 
 
Vocab:
 
Taijiya- demon slayer
Houshi- monk
Miko- priestess
Kaa-chan - mother, usually used as the Japanese form of “mom”
Oi - hey
Youkai - a demon, literally translates as a “spirit”, can be used as plural
Ano sa - a form of `hey'
Iie - no
Hai - yes
Onegai - please
Kuso - damn it
Nani? - what?
Sugoi! - `cool!' or `awesome!'
Onegai - please
Ningen - human(s)
Ano ne - `well' or `um'
Nan da - What the…
Onna- woman
Konnchiwa - hello / good day.
Arigatou (gozaimasu) - thank you (very much)

So how was it? I'm so happy that I was able to update again!! XD I didn't really have much more to type, just the last part. Everything else was typed last week.
 
Here we Sesshy and Kagome get a little closerish and share another kiss. How cute!
 
Poor Inuyasha! Lol. Kikyo can be just as evil as Kagome hahah. And Sango has to go out with Miroku now! Heheh
 
Oh, and the polls are still up so if you want this story updated the sooner next time, then vote please!!
 
Well I don't have a lot else to say so that's it I guessexceptREVIEW PLEASE! Constructive criticism is welcomed and greatly appreciated!!
 
 
See yah later!!
RainLily
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
--Review Replies—
Sessyalltheway- LOL!!! ^^! Thanks so much!! Oh, the color of the wristbands mean this(got it off a site lol):
Black - the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
Blue - indicates oral sex performed on a guy
Clear - indicates a willingness to do anything the snapper wants
Green - indicates that oral sex can be performed on a girl
Glittery Clear - wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part
Glittery Green - the wearer is willing to "69"
Glittery Yellow - indicates kissing and hugging is acceptable
Orange - wearer is willing to kiss
Red - wearer is willing to perform a lap dance 
White - wearer will flash what they have
Hope that helped!! Lol, srry for not including that in the last chappy!! `sweatdrops'
Heh, no worries! Hyper is good! It's how I come up with ideas for this fic! XD Hahahh
 
Sclarinet lover- Thanks!! It's a huge relief that I'm not butchering Kagome's personality and character lol. It's fun to write her like this! I always smile when I come up with an evil idea for her to do! Hehehh ^^ Hahahh really!? Friends like Touga keep life veryyy interesting… fun too!! XD