InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Antagonists Unite ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Antagonists Unite
By: DarkCrystalis
also edited by Jon04CTSV

Disclaimer: I don't have one, you evil owners of Inuyasha people! (Which don't include me, I might add.)

XxXx

Chapter Four

Ah, I love Saturday mornings. You can sleep in as late as you want without being bothered by stupid alarm clocks ringing off at ungodly hours, forcing you to get prepared for school.

Stretching, I yawned, and then re-snuggled back under my covers. I can see my alarm clock from here, and it says it's only a little after ten; there's not a reason in the world for me to be awake right now…

Wrinkling my face when I felt a light weight crawl across my bed, I sighed.

It's my cat, Meeko. I don't know how, but she always knows when I'm awake in the mornings, and comes into my room.

Meeko's small black and white head, as of two seconds ago, has managed to poke itself in an opening in my blanket, and I immediately felt her tiny, pink tongue all over my cheeks and nose. Instead of scolding her for her innocent banter, I pulled my arm out from under my head, and began to scratch her ears. She loves it when I do that, you know. She started purring, and I couldn't keep my face from smiling.

After another minute or two, I could feel my hand getting tired. Rolling away from her to the other side of the bed, I got up, and wrapped my blanket around my shoulders. Then, I walked over to my computer desk, and sat down, logging into my email account. There were some spam messages, but I ignored them and went downstairs.

Once there, I got myself my customary bowl of cereal and milk, and moved towards the living room so I can watch television until I think of something to do for the rest of the uneventful afternoon.

XxXx

When I woke up, I wasn't happy. I still felt tired, and drained, despite the fact that I didn't even do anything exhausting.

Once the crappy movie had finished yesterday, I came home, and ate dinner with my brother and father. Inuyasha is actually only my half-brother, because we have different mothers.

Did you know that? Probably not; I'm not willing to volunteer such information on a regular basis.

We're completely different people, and have nothing to do with one another. We aren't anything alike—obviously I'm much better looking and smarter,—but that's beside the point.

Anyway, Inuyasha's usually at his mom's house, but he stopped by today to spend some time with my dad. My dad works at the most famous company, which leaves him with very little free time. He makes barrels full of cash, but has no time to spend it all; so he gives it to us.

I've never worked a day in my life, and don't really plan on it. Why should I be working hard if I can have all the cash I want, whenever I want?

I've already got three cars—a Cadillac CTS, a yellow and black Honda s2000, and a Porsche Boxter,— a house of my own for when I want to move out—completely furnished and paid off already, I might add—so I'm pretty much living `the life'.

Inuyasha has things pretty easy too; my dad treats us both pretty much the same, except for in one scenario.

My dad wants me to take over his company one day, and maybe I will. However, I don't even know what my dad does for a living, so I couldn't tell you even if I had to. All I know is he makes shit loads of money, and works his ass off twenty four-seven.

If I were him, I'd be smarter then that; I'd only allow myself to work a certain amount each week, so that I have free time to do whatever I want. Work is important, but why bother spend so much time on making money if you can't enjoy your earnings?

Anyway, that wouldn't be for a really long time, so I'm not going to think about it. For now, I'm going to enjoy being a lazy fucker and do nothing with my life.

My life, although as I said before is lazy, also sort of blows. I mean, it's nice to have all this money and materialistic things, but…I have no one to spend it on. As far as I know, I have everything I could want right now; I just wish that, for once, I could spend it on someone else.

Ah yes, a girlfriend. I'm going to have to be careful with girls; most of them will chase me for my money, and pretend to like me.

I've had that happen in the past, but thankfully the bitch didn't get anything out of it, except a severe tongue lashing and extreme embarrassment in front of all her friends. I don't think she has friends anymore after that incident a long time ago, now that I think about it.

I've dated other girls, but nothing has really happened. A few kisses, some light touching, but nothing exciting; and nothing's ever lasted for over a month.

The girls were too characterized by their make-up and clothes, which I can't stand. Sure, they were pretty and probably good for a quick screw, but that's not really what I'm looking for.

If I had to tell you a person which would outline what I'm looking for, I'd probably be dating her. No girl can resist me, from my past experiences, which is sort of boring. It'd be cool if she hated me, couldn't stand me, and verbally fought with me.

I find that pretty hot, now that I think about it.

Yeah, it'd go something like this. We'd be enemies, and hate one another. Whenever we pass one another in the halls—yeah, she'd go to my school,—we'd stare each other down, or mutter swear words at one another.

Slowly, over the long school year, we'd start talking, but still have a strong loathing.

One day, we'd argue, and in the heat of the moment, I'd realize `Wow, this girl hates me, and is fighting with me; that's hot', and this is when I'd kiss her, really roughly, and she wouldn't respond.

Yeah, she'd try to push me away, but then would stop resisting…

You can call it fucked up,—even I think it's a little messed—but it'd be sexy. It'd be new, fresh, and different; and that's what I want.

You might be thinking `Holy shit this guy's a fruit', but don't you dare say it, unless you say it to my face. Then you'd get a pounding, and wouldn't remember your name by the time I'm done.

Anyway, it's already past one in the afternoon, and I think I'm supposed to meet up with the guys in a few hours…

Getting up off my bed, I did my best to stop fantasizing about the resistant-type of girl, but it wasn't easy. For some odd reason, I keep picturing Rin in my head, her eyes dark and stormy as she fights with me. Her innocent lips parting in the heat of a verbal sparring, and that's when I take advantage…

Then, I shook myself free from those thoughts. She's some girl that goes to my high school, so what? I won't let her get the best of me…

…But something told me she'd never take advantage of me and my money.

She refused the twenty dollar bill, and then gave he a hated look afterwards. She only let me buy the soda for her because I insisted, and for the fact that it was free anyway. I don't think she'd like me for my money at all…

Growling, I stripped off my clothes in the bathroom which was part of my room. I need a cold shower; thinking these things wasn't going to get me off to a good day.
 
Even as a lathered up my semi-muscular chest and hair, I couldn't help but think of her. When my hand brushed over my some-what flat stomach, I was still thinking about her. Then, when my hand started to trail lower, I was still thinking about…

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, and I was snapped out of my thoughts.

A frown marred my face as I yelled “What?” from inside the shower.

“The guys just called about two seconds ago; they're waiting for us to pick them up.” It was Inuyasha; I could feel my non-existent excitement pulse through my body in waves.

“I'll be out in ten,” I replied coldly, hearing his footsteps retreat from my door.

Sighing, I rinsed off, my mood being completely deflated.

Stepping out of the shower, I put on some clean clothes, and brushed my hair. I blow-dried it a little, and went to meet up with Inuyasha downstairs.

It seems that I've got stuff to do today; but that's no surprise. I'm popular; popular people always have something to do, somewhere to go, or something to see…

XxXx

After an hour of watching random cartoons, I started to grow bored. Disgustingly, I almost began to wish that I could go to school today.

Shaking my head clear of those thoughts, I thought of the damn assignment; my first assignment of the year. I didn't even read the outline, so I don't have any clue as to what needs to be done.

Walking over to my backpack, I pulled out a dark green binder, and sifted through the few sheets which were delicately placed inside.

Finding the assignment, I began to read the front of it.

The assignment was for my music class, and I was dreading it already. I've never been too much of a fan of music; I mean, I love to sing—this is a vocal music class, after all,—but the theory aspect of it never appealed to me.

Surprisingly, Sesshoumaru is in my class too, now that I remember it...

Sighing, I begin to tell myself that I only remember for one reason; it was sort of funny, actually…

During the first week of classes, there was a time when he walked into the class when it was already in progress. He handed the teacher a yellow sheet of paper, and then sat himself down before waiting for a response from her.

Ms. Whitney, the music teacher, smiled, and introduced him to everyone.
It seems that we have a new student; Sesshoumaru Taisho has decided to join us, she stated clearly, and then she continued onwards with her lesson. It wasn't like the introduction was needed; this was a grade twelve class, and he'd already been here for four years. If someone didn't know him by now, they probably live in a cave.

I felt myself grow unhappy, because he was already in my English class, and my Calculus class. Now, he was in my Music class, and probably had a spare (a study period, or free period) at the same time.

Things were
n't looking too good for me, it seemed.

Shrugging off the thought, I continued reading the music assignment.

At the top of the sheet, my name had been typed out, meaning each sheet was customized for each student.

This assignment will be done with previously assigned partners…”

The two of you must make eight bars of music, and act it out in front of class, using sixteenth, eighth, quarter, half, and whole notes and restsDifferent rhythms and patterns will be discussed in class…”

I continued reading it, half paying attention, half not.

This assignment is due in the beginning of October, but an exact date has yet to be chosen. The date will vary, depending on when you and your partner will be presenting (randomly chosen performance dates by names out of a hat for fairness, closer to the due date of the assignment)…”

Then, something hit her.

At the very bottom of the page read:

RinTanshu, your partner will be Sesshoumaru Taisho. Enjoy the assignment, and good luck!”

I think I passed out a second later, from shock at my unluckiness.

XxXx

Author'< u>s Note

Angel: The whole review quota thing isn't something I'm taking seriously, so if I don't get a certain number of reviews, don't worry; I'll still update! However, speaking of reviews...

Jon: Click that purple button (again)…

Angel: …The shiny, pretty purple button…

Jon: …And maybe you'll get a million dollars!

Angel: -Elbows Jonathan-

Jon: Owww, what was that for?

Angel: Don't lie to the reviewers, you dolt!

Jon: It's not completely untrue…anything's possible, right?

Angel: -Growls at Jonathan-

Jon: -Runs away-

Angel:
I'm going to kick whoever first made that quote (“anything's possible”); he/she has put far too many ideas into people's heads…

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! I'll be back soon with another update (hopefully)!

Until chapter five!

Sincerely,

DarkCrystalis
and
Jon04CTSV

Jon: `Bout time you added me at the end, god damnit.