InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Cessations ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
We all have those little moments we're not proud of. Those times we could've helped someone in need but decided to keep walking or we could've taken the high road only to sink to a place lower then we even realized we were capable of reaching. Typically we avoid reliving such moments, or at least, if we do choose to retell them we try to put some positive perspective on them.

Unfortunately for Kagome, nobody ever informed her of such things.

Kagome huffed for what seemed the millionth time as she recalled the events of that morning. She didn't know what set her off. Maybe memories of Inu Yasha and Kikyo sharing a less then innocent kiss? Maybe the fact that Inu Yasha was once again suggesting that she was somehow HIS even after witnessing such thing? Maybe the fact that it had been a full week since she last saw Sesshoumaru?

"Kami...I miss him." Kagome groaned as she allowed guilt and regret to burrow itself deep within the confines of her heart. She'd been piling up regrets lately.

"Stupid Inu Yasha." Kagome huffed as she once again recalled the fight, if you could even call it that, they had that morning.

* * * * *

Earlier that Morning:

"Why the fuck are you still wearing that thing?" Inu Yasha snorted as he eyed the despondent girl before him who refused to remove his hated brother's kimono yet again.

"I TOLD YOU." Kagome emphasized in annoyance as she repeated herself in order to drive her point into the dim hanyous head. "I don't want to miss him when he comes back for it."

"I get that." Inu Yasha barked as he rolled his eyes at the young girl. "But why the fuck do you want to see him again?"

Kagome nibbled her lower lip fiercely as she mulled over the reasons. She'd been avoiding the question for the better part of the week. It wasn't that she didn't know the answer; on the contrary, there were in fact many answers to that particular question. She missed him for one. She missed him much more then she thought she could ever miss another being. She also felt the need to apologize. She acknowledge it may seem silly considering what he almost did and that he specifically told her at the time not to apologize, but something inside her told her that if maybe he could just forgive her things could go back to the way they were.

Kagome sighed as she recalled the night she had enticed him to try a Twinkie by the light of the campfire. What she wouldn't give to be back there again.

"To convince him to join us again." Kagome answered as she realized she hadn't answered Inu Yasha's question yet and fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

"Who said he COULD?" Inu Yasha questioned with agitation as he curled his teeth into a snarl.

"Of course he can." Kagome corrected hotly.

"No fucking way." Inu Yasha argued back as he stood up and fixed the girl beneath him with a glare. "That bastard just wants in your panties."

"So?" Kagome questioned incredulously as she rolled her eyes in annoyance and folded her arms against her chest.

"So?!" Inu Yasha barked. "I ain't letting that bastard anywhere near you!"

Kagome scowled. "Since when are my ~panties~ any of YOUR business?" She questioned as she rose to her feet with balled fists and met the hanyou's heated gaze with one of her own.

"Since when ain't they?" Inu Yasha retorted one again as he murdered the English language(or Japanese..or...translated Japanese or WHATEVER).

"Eh...Yo....N..." Kagome stuttered as her anger completely twisted her tongue in knots. When she got like this there was only one word that never seemed to fail her; a word that would soon haunt Inu Yasha's nightmares.

"OSWARII!" Kagome screamed as she stomped her foot into the dirt.

With a grunt Inu Yasha was instantly slammed into the dirt beneath him; curling his clawed hands into the dirt as he attempted to free his face and curse at the young woman before him.

"Oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari!" Kagome exclaimed as she finally released the wrath that had been slowly building inside her ever since finding Kikyo and Inu Yasha together.

"You stupid... oswari! ...fucking.. oswari!..two timing... oswari!" The furious girl panted as she searched her brain for a word that would best describe the loathsome creature that whimpered helplessly before her.

"Oswari! You have Kikyo...why couldn't you just... oswari! ...be happy for me!?"

"Ka-" Inu Yasha began only to have his face buried in the dirt again.

"Oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari, oswari!" Kagome continued as even the sound of the hanyou's voice grated on her nerves.

"Kagome-sama." Mirkou pleaded as he attempted to stay the young girl's 'hand'. He rarely got involved in Kagome and Inu Yasha's fights, but she had never sat him so much in a row either.

"Maybe you should go for some fresh air?" The monk offered stoically as he secretly wondered if the young miko had finally made good on her long time threat and actually broken the young half-breed's spine.

Kagome looked to Mirkou and then to Inu Yasha before nodding to the monk once and disappearing into the forest at a hurried pace.

Tears began to fall from Kagome's eyes as she realized with much regret, as she continued on through the forest, that she could have seriously injured her long time friend. In fact, she admitted horrifically, if the monk hadn't stepped in the way he had she might have killed Inu Yasha.

Whether or not that were possible Kagome wasn't sure, but the thought terrified her. The great Inu Yasha, who battled demons, humans, and Naraku; taken down by HER rosary? Even if she didn't love him anymore she still counted him as a friend. Despite everything he did to her she still thrilled at the little stories of his life that he would occasionally, and with great reluctance, impart on the group. She didn't want him dead, that at least, she was sure of. She just wanted him to feel pain, the same pain he had unwittingly inflicted upon her all these years.

Kagome sighed as she compared her actions to those of Inu Yasha and Sesshoumaru. They fought constantly and she in turn constantly broke up their fights. Was it possible that she now felt the same ire that Sesshoumaru had for those first few years when he had come after his brother?

"Sesshoumaru." Kagome sighed as she tested the name against her lips in a voice full of longing while allowing her legs a rest.

Kagome spied a tree stump out of the corner of her eye. Maybe she just needed some time to sort things out before seeing Inu Yasha again?

* * * * *


Kagome stared into the ground as she fisted her hands into the oversized kimono and continued to sit on the stump. She was sure she had been sitting for at least an hour; her butt going slightly numb from sitting upon the rough surface of the tree stump.

'What if he never comes back?' Kagome's mind questioned despondently as it only served to darken her mood. Was this her life now? Was she destined to hunt shards with her friends; watching them pair off and fall in love as she remained alone? Were the few moments she shared with Mokomoko-sama really all she would ever know of sex?

Kagome wanted to scream as she hugged her knees closer to her body. How had she screwed things up so badly? How could she have turned her back on love when it had practically dropped in her lap?

'So many regrets.' Kagome groaned as she sniffed at the kimono against her skin and grimaced. It barely smelt like him anymore. His scent had been a ghost, lingering in the back of her mind as it promised that he would one day return. Now, however, with the scent fading too much for her human senses; that promise seemed to fade as well. Where was he?

'Doesn't he want me...' Kagome grimaced before correcting. 'it..I mean it.'

Kagome sighed again as she realized she probably meant both.

"Miko." A familiar voice questioned from an unseen location in the forest; reminding Kagome of the first time they had met in the forest like this as she closed her eyes and smiled softly.

"Why are you not with the others?" Sesshoumaru questioned again, just as he had before.

"I'm waiting for someone." Kagome grinned as she opened her eyes and stared up at the Taiyoukai that had haunted her dreams for the last week.

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow of intrigue as he seemed to take in their surroundings without moving a muscle; coming to the conclusion that no one was in the area.

"He's late." Kagome smirked as she rose from her seat and stepped closer to the incredulous youkai.

"I see." Sesshoumaru stated blandly as he silently took note of the girl's body language and scent. She had been crying, of that he was certain, but there was something else as well. She was excited, he noted, and the scent of her anticipation was quickly smothering the smell of her tears as it threatened to envelope him in a most intoxicating way.

"Do you?" Kagome questioned coyly as she slowly approached the Taiyoukai and shook her oversized sleeves until her hands emerged out the ends of the crumbled clothing.

"You are still wearing my kimono?" Sesshoumaru questioned smoothly as he allowed her scent to invade and overwhelm his senses. Kami, he had missed her.

"I am." Kagome grinned as she stood just short of pressing their bodies together and looked up at the Taiyoukai that towered over her. "And if you want it back..." She smiled again. "I'm afraid you'll have to do something for me."

'What is the vixen plotting?' Sesshoumaru had to wonder as he stared down at the girl beneath him but guarded his body against reaction. After all, fool me once...

Kagome nibbled her smirking lower lip while she wiggled her finger in a come-hither fashion as if she intended to relay a secret; quickly gaining the youkai's attention.

Despite himself Sesshoumaru lowered his head as he seemingly fell, face first, into whatever trap she were laying out for him.

A grunt of relief and utter satisfaction rumbled through Sesshoumaru's chest as he felt desperate lips press against his. No longer did he question the source of the girl's anticipation, or wonder where the tardy lover was that left the girl crying in the forest. The realization caused his heart to swell with a feeling that threatened to cause his toes to curl.

"I'm so sorry." Kagome offered between pants as she wrapped her body around the Taiyoukai as if climbing a tree and continued to plant desperate and frenzied kisses against his neck.

Sesshoumaru growled softly as he seemingly ignored the girl's apology; deciding that it was completely unwarranted and the least of his worries at the moment.

"I.." Kagome panted as sharp fangs softly grazed against the exposed skin of her neck as she locked her legs around his waist and rolled her hips against his once with a gasp. "I just don't want you to think..."

"Stop ...talking." Sesshoumaru warned with a growl as his free hand squeezed at her rear end while grinding their hips together again.

"Okay." Kagome almost whimpered as she desperately pulled at his clothing. He really wore far too much clothing. She whimpered again as she fumbled clumsily with the ties to his armor.

"I have to put you down to take that off." Sesshoumaru pointed out as he nudged up the green and white material of Kagome's school uniform with his nose, as his kimono hung loosely over her shoulders, and lightly nipped at a hardened nipple through the silky material of her bra.

"You do..." Kagome panted as she ground her hips against Sesshoumaru's again; hanging from his armor with one hand as her free hand went to work on the yellow sash against his waist. "..and I'll purify you."

A growl softly rumbled through Sesshoumaru's chest as Mokomoko-sama now supported Kagome's ass; leaving the Taiyoukai's claws free to slice at the very wet undergarment that covered her womanhood as he backed them over to a tree.

"I'm going to run out of underwear .....if you keep doing that." Kagome stated in a lustful tone as her eyes rolled back in her head while Sesshoumaru ripped through the fabric of her bra with his teeth and latched onto the caramel peak of the nipple he would just not stop tormenting.

"Who said you could talk?" Sesshoumaru questioned breathlessly as he pressed her back into a tree and began assisting her tiny fingers that fought against the ties to his pants.

"I...forgot." Kagome panted dimly as she twisted a hand into his hair. The feeling of his tongue flicking over her painfully erect nipple as the gentle breeze of the forest caressed her exposed and wet womanhood causing her brain to grow fuzzy.

"Hn." The Taiyoukai responded in a tone that suggested it might have been a moan; his own mental state being clouded by their frenzied actions.

"Maybe you should punish me." Kagome whimpered as she felt his engorged length, now free of its silken prison, softly rub against her swollen nether lips; covering itself in the juices of her anticipation as it prepared to finally quell the ache within her body.

"Maybe I should." Sesshoumaru stated softly as he pulled his mouth from the tormented nipple and caught the gaze of the flushed woman against him.

'Crap.' Kagome whimpered as the double meaning behind his words began to resonate through her mind as she stared into the unreadable eyes of her lover. Was this where he would leave HER wanting and trembling? Silently she wondered how she could ever be so cruel as the need within her body threatened to drive her insane.

Silently the Taiyoukai leaned over as his body remained motionless and nuzzled the shell of her ear.

'Fuck.' Kagome whimpered uncharacteristically as his actions mimicked hers the night she had sought her revenge.

"Beg me." Sesshoumaru ordered huskily as he whispered against the shell of the young girl's ear and softly pressed the tip of his manhood into the folds of her sex; catching her as she reflexively attempted to push down in an attempt to force him further in.

"Beg me." Sesshoumaru cooed again as he held them there and lightly licked at the soft skin of her earlobe.

"Please." Kagome begged as she dug her nails into the fabric on his shoulders. "Please!" She pleaded again as the Taiyoukai did not move.

'What happened to me not talking?' Kagome whimpered as beads of sweat threatened to stream down her face.

"Please what?" Sesshoumaru questioned in an almost sadistic voice as he lightly nipped at the young girl's throat while pinning her trembling form against the trunk of a tree.

"Please...I need you inside me...Please I want you....Please Kami just fuck me!" Kagome blurted out as her inner voice screamed at her to say anything and everything that would possibly convince the man beside her to advance.

"Hn." Sesshoumaru retorted in such a way that Kagome wondered if it could, in fact, be the sexiest syllable ever uttered.

Slowly Sesshoumaru began to push into the girl; staring at the expression on her face as her warm slick walls accommodated him, wrapping around his length until he buried himself to the hilt. The tangy taste of his own blood on his lip invaded his senses as he bit into his lip and attempted to keep his motions slow. He had wanted this for so long, and all though he was sure they would have plenty of opportunities in the future to reenact such things, he wanted the first time to be perfect.

"Faster." Kagome cooed as she lulled her head to the side in an expression of absolute contentment. Where Mokomoko-sama had been fluffy and flexible, Sesshoumaru was hard and oh so smooth. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him thrust into her and let the delicious sensation murder the ache within her. She wanted to scream his name as she felt her body fill with his essence.

"Faster." Kagome pleaded as the Taiyoukai still seemed to be holding back. "Please..."She urged while meeting Sesshoumaru's gaze. "I won't break."

A soft groan escaped Sesshoumaru's lips before he pressed them against hers in another desperate kiss and began thrusting into her with unbridled enthusiasm. She was so wet and tight, and yet so soft and smooth. She was a heaven that somehow fit perfectly in his arms.

She was, Sesshoumaru noted, something a demon as cruel and unforgiving as himself probably didn't deserve, but could not exists without.

"Sess...houmaru!" Kagome screamed as her body began to tremble against his. She was so terribly dizzy. Her toes had long ago gone numb. Her heart was beating harder then she ever thought possible. All of these things should have been alarming, but were instead ignored as the delightful feeling of her body clenching around the length buried deep within her threatened to cause her body to curl in on itself. The feeling was frightening and wonderful at the same time; the young girl noted while burying her head against the crook of Sesshoumaru's neck and continuing to tremble.

A loud growl ripped free of Sesshoumaru's throat when he felt the girl within his grasp trembling as her inner walls began to milk his length. He had wanted to hold on longer. He had wanted to take her to heights of ecstasy that bordered the unconscious, before spilling his seed deep within her womb. Another loud growl escaped his throat as the spasming muscles against his engorged shaft seemed to pull the essence from his body against his will, while he stiffened in one last attempt to hold out.

Sesshoumaru sheathed himself deeply within Kagome's trembling body as he gave into the inevitable and allowed his essence to spill willingly while he growled out in pleasure.

They held each other like that; two figures panting and broken, seemingly pinned to the tree, as each attempted to regain their breath.

"I think..." Kagome noted as she finally decided to break the silence and took in another long breath. " I understand why most people do that laying down."

"Hn." Sesshoumaru agreed non-commitally as he reluctantly pulled them from the tree and lowered them to the ground.

"What now?" Kagome wondered allowed as she cuddled against her Taiyoukai lover who settled in to spoon against her back.

"Now we rest." Sesshoumaru stated matter-of-factly as he lazily ran a clawed finger over the soft skin of her exposed hip.

"No no.." Kagome corrected. "I mean ...do I leave with you?...Do you travel with us?..Do you come visit while we continue to hunt shards? Do you meet my paren..."

A clawed hand over Kagome's mouth deftly cut her off.

"Now we rest." Sesshoumaru stated again as he pulled his hand from the girl's mouth and nuzzled his nose against the back of her neck.

Kagome smiled as she lay next to her youkai lover and mulled over his words. He was right of course; there would be plenty of time to worry about such things. For now she would just let the afterglow wash over her. After all, now that they were together, she was sure things would somehow find a way to work out.

"Sesshoumaru..." Kagome questioned as she lightly nibbled on the smile that threatened to sprout against her features.

"Hn?" The Taiyoukai questioned as he began sniffing against the shell of the girl's ear.

"How tired are you?" She questioned as her body seemed to quickly recover and ache in anticipation of another round.

Kagome giggled playfully as she felt a familiar clawed hand slowly creep up her thigh in response to her unanswered question.

'Apparently not THAT tired.' She giggled again as the hand slowly made its way to throbbing ache between her thighs.

THE END! :P