InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Reparations ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.' The statement resonated with a truth that seemed to transcend the ages. Kagome, once upon a time, after a long and heated ~discussion~ with a puppy eared half demon had jumped through the well and actually looked up the definition of scorned.

~Contempt or disdain felt toward a person or object considered despicable or unworthy~

Kagome could not help but grimace as she recalled the words that now seemed to stand up and point at her while laughing in an ironic and disgusting kind of way. A person or object; meaning even if Inu Yasha only viewed her as an object (a shard detector) he could still somehow treat her contemptuously thus evoking a fury that hell could not match.

The ironic thing was, Kagome noted as she continued to put distance between the disgusting pair she now refused to call by name, she hadn't been furious. Nothing Inu Yasha ever did ever actually got past her defenses before. Sure she would sit him. Sure she would scream at him. This, however, was different. She didn't WANT to sit him. She didn't WANT to scream at him. She wanted to hurt him back, not just physically but emotionally as well. She wanted to run her fingernails across his face and scar him in such a way that Kikyo would never touch him again. Would she do such things? Of course not. She was after all a civilized human being, even if he wasn't.

'His not civilized OR a human being.' Kagome noted with dark sarcasm as she allowed her angry legs a rest and took inventory of her location. She had walked in the direction of the hot springs. After all, she had seen Sesshoumaru's Mokomoko-sama there and she had a feeling that the demon lord wouldn't stray too far from his prized appendage.

"Sesshoumaru." Kagome called in a flat voice. She was far enough that Inu Yasha more then likely couldn't hear her but she kept her tone even just in case. She really didn't want to deal with Inu Yasha right now; at least not directly.

"Sesshoumaru!" The girl bit out angrily as she called him again but kept her voice at a normal speaking volume. "Come here!" She insisted again while balling her angry fists against her sides.

"Kagome." A baritone voice stated flatly from directly behind her. Soundlessly Sesshoumaru took note of her trembling arms and the scent of anger that was slowly permeating the area.

"What is wrong?" Sesshoumaru questioned before the girl had a chance to turn and face the demon behind her. Her anger was alluring if not somewhat unsettling. It held a certain quality to it that served to remind him of previous battles in which they had been so close to killing one another yet never seemed strong enough to do so. How could he have overlooked such a stimulating creature before? Admittedly her sudden change had gained his attention but had he been so ill observant in the past that the delectable woman in front of him nearly slipped through his clawed fingers?
'None of that matters now.' The great Taiyoukai's inner voice offered while the girl in front of him turned to him with a strange look upon her face. Her features were flushed and her smile did not reach her eyes. The look, Sesshoumaru decided, did not fit her features at all.

"Sesshoumaru-sama." Kagome sighed out in a forced wistful tone while taking a step forward. "I have been waiting for you." She smiled softly while grasping the length of robe belt loosely in her hand and advancing on his position.

Despite himself Sesshoumaru felt the urge to back away. It wasn't that he was afraid of the girl before him, but more to the fact that his youkai was screaming at him that something was desperately wrong with the miko's actions and words. He settled on standing hi ground while raising an eyebrow at the strange attire the girl seemed to be wearing.

'Has she finally realized the true nature of Mokomo-sama?' Sesshoumaru had to wonder for the tenth time that week as he stroked at the recently retrieved length of fluff that adorned his shoulder; retrieving it unseen earlier once the activity at the hot springs suggested to him that the miko would definitely NOT be returning to the area.

As if reading his mind Kagome reached up to lightly stroke the fluffy appendage against his shoulder while continuing to smile up at him and finally wrapping her hands around his clawed fingers to pull them free of Mokomoko-sama's fur and place them around the tie to her robe.

"I've a present for you." Kagome cooed in a tone of forced seduction while the fire of hatred continued to burn within the depth of her eyes. Her angry mind making her vision blur red as it colored Sesshoumaru's usually white kimono and twisted in the demon lord's hair to produce the illusion of puppy dog ears.

Sesshoumaru stared at the girl before in utter bewilderment. Was she ...offering herself to him? Had she finally realized the true nature of Mokomoko-sama only to decide she too wished to experience such things first hand? If that were the case, why was she so angry?

"Aren't you going to unwrap it?" Kagome questioned softly against his throat as she leaned into him and gently encouraged his hand to pull the strip of cloth free of its knot with her own.

Kagome gasped softly as Sesshoumaru pushed against her shoulder and separated their bodies; his eyes trailing down her form as the robe opened and her body was exposed to him, excluding two tantalizing undergarments he had seen the girl wearing before as she disrobed to bathe.

Sesshoumaru's mouth once again went dry as he feasted upon the flesh that seemed to blush as he singed it with his golden orbs. It was one thing to watch a female from a distance when she did not realize she was being watched, but it was a completely different sensation to have said female expose such skin willing as she stood a mere arms length away.
"Kagome..." Sesshoumaru warned as she began to slowly slip the fuzzy pink material off her shoulders in a way that suggested she wasn't completely sure of her actions. He didn't want her to do something that she wasn't ready for and he feared if she continued on this path he would not be able to stop himself.

"You don't like what you see?" Kagome questioned softly as she slightly pouted her lips in an attempt to make them seem full and soft. "You don't want me anymore?" She questioned again as she held the fluffy robe behind her back; just short of dropping it to the ground.

A growl was Kagome's only response as her body was crushed against his and her lips were seized in a mind numbing kiss. A soft swoosh of fabric barely registered to the young girls ears as she dropped the pink bathrobe and began to weave her hands into the openings of Sesshoumaru's kimono.

"I guess you do." Kagome cooed as the dark part of her mind moaned over her success and sharp fangs trailed dangerously down the side of her neck.

"Yes." Sesshoumaru answered sharply as he continued to trail kisses down her collarbone until her hand meekly pushed on his shoulder and he pulled back to look into her eyes.

"How much?" Kagome smirked almost wickedly before running her hand along the sash of silk around the Taiyoukai's waist and pushing it aside as she slowly pushed her hand into the confines of his pants.

"This much?" Kagome questioned in mock disappointment as she grasped the half hardened length of Sesshoumaru's manhood in her hands tightly and squeezed it, gasping as it twitched and almost immediately stood at full attention.

"Oh my." Kagome smirked as she gave the Taiyoukai above her a heated lustful glance and squeezed at his member again, earning a soft growl.

Quickly Sesshoumaru's lips found their place against her shoulder again as he lightly nipped at the strange strap over her shoulder that seemed to hold up the fabric that covered the young girl's pert breasts. He growled softly with pleasure as she moved the offensive strap over her shoulder and down her arm giving him better access to the smooth skin underneath.

"Do you want me?" Kagome whispered seductively against the pointed shell of Sesshoumaru's ear as he continued to trail kisses against her shoulder.

"Yes." Sesshoumaru responded in a hungry snarl; forgetting at least for that moment that he hated repeating himself.

"Do you want to be inside me?" Kagome questioned softly again as she shivered against the prickly sensation of claws running over the fabric that currently covered her ass.

"Yes." Sesshoumaru admitted in an almost indiscernible grunt. His miko certainly had a mouth on her, he decided; something he most definitely approved of and intended on taking full advantage of later.

"Do you want...." Kagome faltered as her little game threatened to make her knees buckle. She would have to end things soon if she expected to walk away with any sort of dignity. Despite the fact she kept reminding herself over and over that it was all part of her revenge, her panties were getting quite damp; something she decided she could use to her advantage until it became a nuisance. Also, she noted as she came to the conclusion that ending things soon was indeed a good idea, Sesshoumaru's kisses were slowly working into her cleavage, and giving him any kind of pleasure other then what she could use against him wasn't part of the plan.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Kagome questioned without faltering as she finally mustered some resolve.

"Yes." Sesshoumaru admitted huskily while squeezing one of her butt cheeks and grinding her hips against his roughly.

"TOO...BAD." Kagome retorted hotly against his ear as she pushed herself out of his grasp and deftly retrieved the pink fuzzy robe from the ground before throwing sloppily over her shoulders turning to walk away.

Sesshoumaru had been too caught up in the moment to do anything. Her words were still barely registering to his brain as it cooled in the gentle breeze of the forest. She was refusing him? She was denying him? Slowly the great Taiyoukai's eyes began to bleed red. She had TRICKED him? Such things were unacceptable. The girl before him had all ready been granted for to much leniency, he decided, and he would be damned if he let a girl take advantage of him in such a way.

"Where do you think you are going?" Sesshoumaru questioned in great agitation as he wrapped his clawed hand around the girl's wrist and held her in place.

"I'm leaving." Kagome responded in a snotty tone that belayed her feelings or lack there of regarding his current predicament.

"You sought revenge against this Sesshoumaru?" The Taiyoukai hissed as the story about her ~friend~ from the future began to resemble the present in an all too disgustly ironic way.

"I did." Kagome spat out with venom. "What can I say?" She continued harshly as sarcasm dripped from her words. "Payback's a bitch."

"You are the bitch!" Sesshoumaru corrected while barring his fangs. "And it's time I reminded you of that." He finished as his eyes flashed red once more and his anger seemed to smother the air around him.

"Get your HAND off me." Kagome growled as she twisted against his grasp and emphasized the fact that he was missing an appendage.

"My HAND" Sesshoumaru snarled as she pulled her body against his and clenched his teeth in a bone chilling growl. "is the LEAST of your worries."

Kagome screamed as a clawed hand was forced over her mouth and she suddenly found herself lying on her back against the forest floor with Sesshoumaru's body covering hers.

"If you call for your friends I will kill them." Sesshoumaru warned before removing his hand and giving her a look that suggested he wasn't making an empty threat.

"Stop." Kagome whimpered as she struggled against the imposing force above her. To say her plan had taken an unexpected turn for the worst would be an understatement.

"No." Sesshoumaru responded flatly as he angrily ripped at the binding holding back her breasts with his teeth and flung it free of her body.

"Please." Kagome pleaded as tears began to burn against the back of her irises. "I'm sorry."

"It is far too late for apologies." Sesshoumaru grunted as he with one clawed hand tore the fabric that hid the young girl's womanhood and tossed it carelessly onto the ground with a pleased snarl.

"No" Kagome whimpered as she thrust her hands downward to cover the exposed area; only to have Sesshoumaru grab both her wrists in his large clawed palm and hold them above her head.

"So beautiful." Sesshoumaru almost cooed as his hungry eyes devoured the image of the girl who trembled beneath him. Slowly he let his eyes work their way down her supple form before once again trailing them upwards to look into her face. "You are so beautiful Kagome."

"Liar!" Kagome screamed as tears began to fall from her eyes and she thought of another dog demon she seemed to recall found her appealing in her current state. "It's not ME you find beautiful. You don't even SEE me. You're all the same...You're all the same."

"Do not call me a liar." Sesshoumaru warned as he pinned her arms above her head more fiercely and glared into her watery eyes.

"You're just like your brother." Kagome stated in the voice of woman who's soul was being torn apart. "You don't see me. You don't see me."

Sesshoumaru froze as the red in his eyes began to slowly fade back into gold. HE was like his brother? Was it possible? His travels with the small group of shard hunters had been most educational as to how his brother treated the young miko. His previous question; how could Inu Yasha allow such a glorious woman to travel with them while not claiming her as his own was decidedly answered in four little words.

'InuYasha was a fool.'

When he wasn't comparing the girl to the undead miko, that apparently she was the reincarnation of, he was stifling her own individualism; chastising her for doing things he felt were out of character when it was more then apparent he had no idea who the miko really was.

Now, Sesshoumaru noted, the girl pressed beneath him was accusing him of the very same action. How could he convince her that it was HER and not her body that he craved?

Sesshoumaru grimaced at the realization that taking her unwillingly would only serve to prove her point. Now that his youkai blood had settled he was finding himself in a most awkward position. For the first time in a very long time he was regretting something he had done, or almost done, or perhaps both considering the tears that streaked across Kagome's face.

Kagome gasped as a sudden gush of wind caused goose bumps to sprout up and down her body. She blinked in confusion as a soft silky blanket seemed to cover her nude form; her brain registering it was Sesshoumaru's outer kimono a he stood with his back towards her a few feet away without the red and white embroidered piece of apparel against his shoulders.

"S-sesshoumaru?" Kagome questioned dimly as she decided that 'Why aren't you raping me?' was probably not the most appropriate question to be asking at the moment.

"I apologize for my actions." The great Taiyoukai stated blandly while keeping his back to her.

"You were right to seek revenge." Sesshoumaru offered in a tone that suggested some sort of surrender.

"I..." Kagome could only stutter as she fought against the words she could not bring herself to speak. 'It wasn't you I was angry with. It was Inu Yasha. I shouldn't have done what I did.'
"I'm sorry." She finally uttered with melancholy as she felt the strain against Sesshoumaru's heart even if he didn't.

"Do not apologize to me." Sesshoumaru barked flatly as he refused to see any fault with her actions. How could she apologize after what he had almost done?

"I will go." Sesshoumaru stated blandly with a hint of finality in his words that caused Kagome's stomach to twist in a knot.

"Wait!" Kagome pleaded as she desperately sought for something that would make him stay. What did people usually say in these situations? I love you? While she was sure she could probably say it; she doubted she could actually mean it at this point in their relationship and she wanted it to mean something when she said it. So what then? Don't go? That would inevitably lead to 'WHY?' which of course she couldn't answer.

"What..."Kagome questioned as she searched for any question or statement that would keep him there for even a few moments while she found the right thing to say.

"What did you say to Inu Yasha to convince him to let you join our group?"

Okay, so it was a LITTLE off topic. The question had been bugging her for the better part of week and for the life of her she hadn't gotten anywhere near close to an answer.

"I promised I would let no harm come to you." The Taiyoukai retorted in a bland tone while gazing at the girl through the corner of his eyes.

"Oh." Kagome responded dimly as she clutched the silken outer kimono tighter to her body. That was a conversation stopper if she ever heard one. How does one respond to 'I promised I would never hurt you' by the man who nearly raped her?

Kagome would not get to pose her unspoken question.

Saddness quickly filled her aching and abused heart as she turned to question the great Taiyoukai again, only to find nothing there. He was gone. He had left. Just as he said he would.

Kagome was angry again, but not at men, or dog demons, or even Inu Yasha; she was angry with herself. She was angry with herself for allowing her heart to fawn over someone who could never love her in return. She was angry with herself for getting angry at all when she finally understood the nature of that relationship. But more to the heart of the matter, she was angry with herself for taking out her anger on Sesshoumaru, when he so obviously wanted her, without seeing her as Kikyo. If he REALLY only wanted her body surely he would have taken it right there on the forest floor.

Kagome sighed as she realized she was slightly disappointed he didn't.

Another soft sigh escaped from her lips as she wrapped herself in Sesshoumaru's kimono; smiling softly as the sleeves hung off her arms in an absurd sort of way. Maybe he would come back for his kimono and she could attempt to patch things up then? After all, she noted, he wore the thing all the time, it was bound to be something he couldn't live without.

Kagome grimaced at the tinge of jealously that rippled through her heart. She laughed softly as she wrapped her arms around her chest and headed back in the direction of camp. She was jealous...of something that got to touch Sesshoumaru on a regular basis. The implication behind such feelings caused another smirk to curl against the young girl's lips as she stepped through the forest and headed back to camp with a new lightness in her heart.