InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Agitations ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
'Planning.' Kagome grimaced as she stared at the contents of her bright yellow backpack while she splayed them against the forest floor. She had never been a good planner. Even as a child she had a tendency to procrastinate until the last minute; giving her an excuse to improvise a solution rather then actually think up a course of action and follow through with it. If an assignment was do on Wednesday then she put it out of her mind until Tuesday, or possibly Wednesday morning. After all why waste your time planning when your plan could end up being unsuccessful?

'It's not even my plan.' Kagome noted with annoyance as she inventoried the items she had packed since her last jaunt home and frowned. Why had she packed her hair dryer? What had she been thinking? A pink fuzzy bathrobe and an usually large amount of beef jerky was also added to the what-was-I-thinking list as she studied the pile and once again allowed Sesshoumaru's previous words to reverberate through her mind.

'Unexpected and seductive...unexpected and seductive.' Sang the mantra of the young girl's mind as she fingered her bottom lip contemplatively.

"I could cover myself in beef jerky." Kagome half giggled as she eyed the salty meat she had never really developed a taste for. "Or...Spank him with my hair brush?" She giggled again as the outrageous images seemed to spill willingly from her young mind.

"Oooo or sneak up on him in nothing but my bathrobe." Kagome only half chuckled as she realized that particular idea didn't sound that far fetched; all though certainly unusual. Maybe she wasn't brave enough to wear NOTHING but her bathrobe, but she could probably find a nice matching bra and panty set. After all, lingerie won't be invented for ....how long? Certainly anything from the future could be considered tantalizing by feudal era standards.

Kagome nibbled her lip fiercely as her eyes fell on an almost cherry red pair of lacy red underwear she had accidentally packed (or so she insisted on telling herself) when she had been stuffing her bag in preparation to depart with Sesshoumaru. They weren't exactly lingerie, at least not in the strictest sense of the word; considering how much skin they covered and the fact that the lace was more of an afterthought then something she thought someone would wear to entice a man into their bed. They were, however, red, and both the Inu's in her life, she noted, seemed to have an aversion to the color.

'I guess this is it then.' Kagome noted internally with a hint of finality to her words as she found a bra that matched the panties in her hand. This was going to be the outfit she would seduce Sesshoumaru in; red panties and a pink bathrobe.

'Well...' Kagome noted again as she scooped up the items and began to inspect them. 'This definitely covers unusual.'

"Kagome!" A young kit called from the direction of camp while scurrying through the forest.

'Eep!' Kagome's mind exclaimed as she quickly threw everything back into her bag and fixed a smile upon her expressions in an attempt to mask her previous scheming.

"Inu Yasha's being a meanie!" Shippo caterwauled as he hid within his adoptive mothers embrace and stared at the forest as if he expecting to be followed.

"What else is new?" Kagome mumbled to no one in particular as she rose to her feet to chastise the advancing hanyou she assumed would be zeroing in on her position any second.

"Inu Yasha." Kagome sighed softly as another problem with her plan presented itself to her all ready throbbing brain. She would have to keep Inu Yasha busy if she seriously intended to follow through with this. Inu Yasha, she decided, would not understand if she simply told him she intended to give his brother the worst case of blue balls in the history of man.

'Kami I hate planning.' Kagome groaned as an obviously agitated hanyou emerged from the trees and immediately started cursing at the now trembling kit within her arms.

"Oswarii!" The young girl cried as she soundlessly advanced through the forest; heading back to camp while stepping over a cursing hanyou the same way someone might if trying to avoid a puddle. Improvising really was the best way to go.

* * * * *

"Not again!" Kagome groaned as she eyed Mokomoko-sama lying against a rock near the hot springs.

"Nani?" Sango inquired from her place behind her young miko friend as she attempted to discern the source of her obvious aggravation.

"Oh..." Kagome began hesitantly as she realized she was not alone and had in fact voiced her frustrations out loud. "Sesshoumaru....left his pelt." She finished while pointing to the fuzzy length and grimacing as it slightly twitched in her direction.

"Oh." Sango stated with confusion as she blinked at the innocuous piece of fluff and attempted to understand why such a thing would cause her friend to groan. "You think we should bring it back to him?" The demon slayer questioned as she unwittingly approached the mysterious length and took note of its odd movements.

"No." Kagome answered as she narrowed her eyes at the fuzzy length and surreptitiously scanned the forest in the area. "Don't touch it. Just leave it there."

"Okay." Sango replied with a shrug as she ignored the fuzzy bystander and began to remove her clothing in preparation for a bath.

Kagome sighed internally as she eyed the boa like creature in deep contemplation. This had been the third time, if she was counting correctly, she had found the fuzzy length waiting for her at the hot springs and had to seemingly ignore it as she fought against the urges of her body. It wasn't fair. It was like psychological warfare....or what she expected psychological warfare would feel like considering she would probably never experience such things first hand. Did he really expect her to get all...frisky...with Sango right there? Maybe he thought she would simply find a way to get rid of her the way she did Shippo the morning he had taken her virginity?

"He sure does forget that thing a lot." A young kit commented from his place beside Kagome as her distracted glare at the fuzzy object drew his attention.

"Yup." Kagome remarked hotly as she tore her eyes from the pelt upon the rock and once again eyed the hot springs.

"You'd think he'd be more careful with something he obviously cares for a great deal." Sango remarked; oblivious to the double meaning in her words.

"Yup." Kagome sighed as the demon slayer's words were not lost on her.

"Kagome! Look!" Shippo squeaked as he bristled slightly and pointed to a soul catcher that weaved through the trees and headed in the direction of camp.

"Kikyo." Kagome sighed breathlessly to no one in particular while her eyes seemed to fix themselves on the ethereal demon before it disappeared into the forest.

"Stay with Sango." Kagome ordered as she made a move to follow the ghostly serpent and noted the kit on her heels.

"But mama..." Shippo began as he attempted to argue.

"It's fine Shippo." Kagome chided. "I just want to see what they are talking about." She offered in a soft tone before turning to smile at her kit in a reassuring way. "I'll be RIGHT back."

"Okay mama." The small kit begrudgingly agreed while allowing his shoulders to slump as his adoptive mothers figure disappeared into the forest.

"Should we have let her go?" Sango questioned somberly as she worried her lip nervously.

"She will have to find out eventually." Miroku offered as he emerged from the forest with a similar somber expression.

"How long have you been there houshi?" Sango questioned in irritation as she eyed the monk before her speculatively.

"Long enough." The holy man retorted with an odd eyebrow wiggle as he slowly began to slip free of his robes.

"You guys don't need me to leave again do you?" Shippo questioned with the irritation of a kit who disliked being around when Sango and Mirkou got 'mushy.'

"Not at all." The young monk uttered stoically as he took note of the smirking vision before him and her casual retreat further into the hot springs. "I am simply here to wash mistress Sango's back."

"Riiiight." Shippo responded while rolling his eyes in obvious understanding and deciding it was time to make himself scarce.

"I'll be at camp if you need me." Shippo retorted over his shoulder as a small gasp behind him suggested he shouldn't loiter needlessly. 'Yuck!' He noted with disgust as he skittered back in the direction of camp. Those two were more fun when they were smacking each other.

"What if they're..." Sango breathed out breathlessly as gentle lips trailed up her neck.

"I would hope that Inu Yasha would have more sense then to do such things with Kagome-sama so near." Mikrou offered as he continued to trail kisses down the demon slayers slick skin.

"But what if..." Sango countered only to be cut off by the monk's lustful gaze.

"Sango dear..." Mikrou questioned as he eyed the girl before him playfully. "I would love to continue this conversation but I appear to have dropped something at the bottom of the springs." He finished with a forced stoic tone before disappearing into the water and leaving a blinking Sango in his wake.

"Huh?" Sango questioned before her eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Ooooh!" The young girl moaned as her eyes began to drift closed and her concealed lover introduced her to yet another form of pleasure. Soundlessly Sango's hazy mind wondered just how long the monk could hold his breath before discarding such thoughts all together and moaning loudly again.

* * * * *

Kagome stifled another sob as she stared at the scene playing out before her. She knew Inu Yasha and Kikyo were close and, despite his previous denials, suspected they had at one point done some things that were...of a carnal nature. However, finding Inu Yasha kissing Kikyo with Kikyo's hand down the front of his pants was not something Kagome had ever thought she would ever have to witness. Was this what he'd been doing all along? Had he been fucking Kikyo at the same time he'd been groping and ogling her? Was it possible this was the first time anything had happened and she just HAPPENED to witness it? Kagome grimaced at the implications.

'So that's it then.' Kagome noted as she turned from the couple and retreated back to camp. Why had she followed the soul catcher at all? What did she expect to find?

Kagome's hands clenched into fists as her sadness quickly was replaced by anger. She hated them. She hated HIM. How could he? She knew her anger was irrational considering she really didn't think of him that way anymore but it grew it inside her none-the-less. Couldn't he have told her to move on? Couldn't he at least stop being a prick when she talked about Hojo, or Kouga, or hell even Sesshoumaru? Couldn't he have stopped force feeding her false hope with his little jealous rants?

Kami she hated him. She hated all men; ESPECIALLY dog demons.

'It's time for some pay back.' Kagome noted as her angry limbs carried her to her pack and she slowly rummaged for a pair of red underwear and a pink fuzzy bathrobe.

ONE of the men in Kagome's life was going to pay for his actions, whether he deserved it or not.

Angrily Kagome pulled the clothing from her body as she quickly shimmied into her undergarments and tied the robe's belt around her middle; not even caring who might be peeping in her direction.

'Come out come out.' An angry part of Kagome's mind cooed while she stomped into the forest in agitation; all self consciousness and fear forgotten as her utter hatred for the entire male species churned inside her stomach.

'After all.' Kagome noted bitterly. ' Inu Yasha is obviously distracted.' So what did it matter? What better way to celebrate the moving on of a would be boyfriend then to fuck with (not literally of course) another man who seemed to show an interest in her?

For the first time in a long time Kagome was truly, forcefully, and unequivocally PISSED and someone was going to pay.


Unfortunately for Sesshoumaru, he just happened to be that someone.