InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Courtship ❯ Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning, adult situations in this chapter (about time).

Kagome's heart was pounding frantically in her chest and it felt like a swarm of butterflies were flying in her stomach. Inuyasha and her were married now. It was almost too good to be true and Kagome almost expected to wake up in her family's shrine and find out the whole adventure was nothing more than a dream.

Kagome smiled at the memory of the wedding even though she had just gotten married an hour ago and had been smiling all day. They had gotten married in the village. They had wanted to get married under the God Tree (AN: don't know what it's really called) but had decided on the village since it was too difficult for Sango to walk. Sango had been crying. So had she but both their tears were of joy. It made Inuyasha more than a little nervous but he remained rock steady at her side.

He had gotten her kimono. The fact was still a surprise for Kagome. True, she had been surprised by the shirts but the kimono was even more of a surprise. She had waken to find Inuyasha gone from her side which had come more often after he made the wish and like before the incident with Montaro, he had been returning sweaty, dirty, and tired. So she hadn't been surprise by that but she felt her heart stop when she saw the kimono in his spot. It was a beautiful, soft gold color with white dragons decorating it and a matching white obi. The silk was even softer than the shirts he had gotten her and Kagome had been afraid to touch it, almost feeling unworthy. Inuyasha had left a note on the garment, saying that it was for the wedding and she had smiled in pride and joy. She had been afraid she was going to have to borrow a gown from one of the young village girls. Thank goodness Inuyasha had thought to get her one instead.

Kagome had stared at the gown for several minutes before gaining the sense to put it away so it wouldn't get damaged or dirty but all day she had looked over at the trunk and imaged the gown inside it and wondered how it would look on her. She hadn't felt beautiful enough to wear it, still didn't but she had decided that the gown could even make the ugliest woman look beautiful.

They had gotten married at dusk. Kaede had performed the surface and their friends, the entire village, and even Sesshoumaru and Rin, who had actually decided to come, had witnessed it. Kazuo and his family were right up front, standing next to Shippo, Miroku, and Sango. For the past few days he had Inuyasha had become friends. Inuyasha still didn't trust him but he liked him enough to let him visit Kagome to make sure she was all right while she had been healing.

The colors of the sunset gave the wedding an almost magical feel that made Kagome feel lightheaded as she went through her vows. The reception was pleasant, with dancing and food. Laughter had filled the village and the entire world seemed to be at peace. Inuyasha couldn't seem to take her eyes off her and she couldn't seem to stop blushing every time she caught him. She had been delighted when he danced with her. It was only a couple of dances and after, he had stepped back to watch her dance with Miroku, Kazuo, and once with Sesshoumaru.

After the food was gone and everything started to quiet down, Inuyasha took her in his arms and after a brief goodbye, sped off for the forest.

That had been minutes ago and Kagome knew what was to come next when they got to where ever Inuyasha was taking them. She was nervous, dreadfully nervous, but she was excited at the same time. For years she had been dreaming about Inuyasha making love to her and now it was going to happen. Kagome couldn't stop the blush from rising to her cheeks. Fortunately, Inuyasha's focus was on jumping from tree to tree so he didn't notice.

Kagome's clung to him and she was able to feel the muscles working under her hand. It was power that lie under her hand. Pure, strong power that had destroyed thousands of demons and that power was going to take her. Kagome shuddered in slight fear. Would it hurt? She knew the mechanics of sex and she knew that the first time might hurt. She had also heard talk while changing in the girls' locker room. Each story had been different but some had claimed that it had hurt like hell. Would it be the same for her?

Kagome knew that there was a strong chance her barrier had been destroyed from all the traveling they had done but she was untried and hadn't experimented much since she had been too busy and hadn't been interested and Inuyasha wasn't small. She had gotten a glimpse of him the time he had come charging into her bedroom naked, and she had spied on him once or twice, she silently admitted. He wasn't too big but he was big enough that it might actually hurt to take him inside her. Only the first time, Kagome told herself and she nuzzled Inuyasha's shoulder with her cheek as she tried to calm her racing heart.

Inuyasha landed and gently set Kagome on her feet. He didn't give her much time to gain her footing when his mouth was suddenly on hers in a gentle kiss. So much for calming her heart down but her fears were forgotten as she gave into the kiss.

It wasn't long but when Inuyasha ended it, Kagome had to cling to him until the world stopped spinning around her. She felt Inuyasha chuckle and would have scolded him but her head wasn't thinking clearly and Inuyasha had chosen that time to pull away and take her hand.

"I want to show you something," he explained when he saw her confused expression and slowly guided her though the opening in the underbrush. He had to duck his head to enter but the path was clean of overgrowth and the canopy was high enough that Kagome didn't have to worry about branches catching her hair like Inuyasha did. Kagome followed him through the opening and when she got to the other side, her mouth dropped open and her feet froze to the floor.

There before her was probably the most beautiful lake she had ever seen. The water was crystal clear and reflected the starlit sky with a disoriented image as the small waterfall spilt into it. Large and small boulders lie within it, creating perfect privacy for any would be bathers and pink and white water lilies, made translucent from the moons rays, decorated the surface. The grass around it was littered with white flowers and the scent mixed with the fragrance of the lilies. It created a soft, pleasing perfume that even Kagome could smell. But what surprised Kagome the most was the house nestled within a large clearing.

It was a simple house but was much bigger than the average hut, though not as big as Miroku and Sango's, and would support a large family. Kagome swallowed the lump that had formed in the middle of her throat. She had seen this. She had seen this off and on for several months now, in her dreams. Everything was almost the same. The only thing missing was the small gardens and smoke coming out of the chimney but in time that would be added as well.

"Do you like it," Inuyasha asked. She could feel his hand trembling in her's and she gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"How did you know?"

Inuyasha tilted his head.

"Know what?"

Kagome looked at him, her eyes wide with unshed tears.

"I dreamt this. How did you know?"

Surprise came to Inuyasha's face and he shook his head.

"I don't know but I've been dreaming about the lake for a while know. The house I added on my own."

"You've been dreaming about the lake?"

Inuyasha nodded and a soft smile graced his face.

"We were meant to be together."

Kagome couldn't help but return his smile and nodded before rising to her toes and kissing the corner of his mouth. Inuyasha's smile was much wider when she opened her eyes and he gently tugged her into a walk.

"Come on. I want you to see it."

Inuyasha led Kagome to the house and gently slid the door open for Kagome and stood aside so Kagome could enter before him. Once inside, Kagome paused and took a look around.

She was in the main room. It was almost empty but there were a few cushions placed around a small hearth in the middle of the room. Without them, it would almost look like the inside of Kaede's hut. Due to Kagome's future mind, she starting thinking about sofas, pillows, and curtains but she laughed at the ideas. This was Feudal Japan not the twenty first century so the few cushion inside were almost perfect but Kagome decided to purchase a few more or replace them with chairs. With that in mind, Kagome began to explore the room.

The kitchen was the first she saw and there was a decent size table there and several cooking utensils were placed on it. Kagome noticed that there were cabinets, no doubt empty, but she figured that Inuyasha wasn't sure on what to put where. Kagome smiled. She was glad he left it all on the table. It would feel more like her home if she did some work on the inside and placed everything where she needed it to be, especially in the kitchen.

Next were the bedrooms. There were only four but that was enough for a large family. Three of them were placed near the front of the hallway as they made their way to the back. All were empty except one and Kagome recognized a few of Shippo's toys. The other toys she had never seen before but they looked a little old. Inuyasha's toys, Kagome realized, from his childhood. Tears filled Kagome's eyes. He must have really started thinking of Shippo as his son if he was letting him have his toys.

Inuyasha had followed Kagome as she explored the house and carefully watched her expression. He took delight in the pleased yet thoughtful look she had as she carefully examined each room, no doubt thinking about how she could decorate it. He watched her as she paused at Shippo's room and took notice on how her face grew softer and her eyes began to fill with tears. He could hear her heart pounding now and his too began to pound harder, but for completely different reasons.

Slowly, Inuyasha walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her before kissing the nap of her neck. Kagome shuddered in his arms and he in turn, tightened his grip before pulling her tighter against him.

"Kagome," he whispered in her ear.

"Yes."

Inuyasha smiled in her hair when he heard the breathless tone.

"You haven't seen our room yet."

Kagome shuddered again and Inuyasha took her hand before guiding her to the fourth room that was placed in the back of the hallway. He slid the door open and the soft sliding of wood rung loud in Kagome's ears. She grew nervous again and crossed her arms over her chest as she slowly stepped inside.

Like Shippo's, this room wasn't empty but was less cluttered. A large futon was placed under the window. It had already been made, which surprised Kagome since she didn't think Inuyasha knew how. The colors of the blankets were simple blue that looked much darker in the shadow of night. A large cabinet was placed at the adjacent wall. It looked old but well taken care off. Her chest had been brought hear too and was placed at the opposite wall. She had kept her clothes in there but the cabinet suggested that they might have been moved.

Inuyasha nudged her toward the cabinet.

"Go open it."

She gave him a suspicious look but curiosity pushed her forward and Kagome went to the cabinet. She ran her hand over the surface, enjoying its smooth texture and simple design before randomly reaching for a drawer and opening it. Kagome wouldn't have been able to stop the gasp if she tried. The drawer she had opened was filled with kimonos and after opening another; she saw that was as well. Kagome explored all the drawers and most of them were filled with kimonos but she also found the shirts Inuyasha got her. The chest was clearly filled with her work clothes and jeans.

The kimonos were as beautiful as the one she had on and out of excitement, Kagome ran back to Inuyasha. He grunted when she ran into her but returned her embrace.

"Do you like them?" Inuyasha asked as he smiled into her hair.

Kagome smiled and looked up at him.

"I love them," she answered. "I love all of it. The kimonos, the shirts, the house, the furniture, it's more than I've ever dreamed."

Kagome softly blushed and laced her fingers in his hair.

"But do you know what I love most of all?"

Inuyasha rested his forehead against hers, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from her.

"What?"

"You, Inuyasha," she answered. "I love you most of all."

She offered her mouth to him then and Inuyasha gladly accepted it. The kiss was soft and passionate that stole their breaths and heated their blood. Inuyasha's hands had been carefully placed on her lower back but as the kiss grew more in passion and demand, he lowered his hands and gently cupped her bottom.

Kagome whimpered in surprise but didn't pull away as he gently knead her and after growing used to it, she found it pleasant and her hips followed the movement of his hands. Inuyasha smirked against her mouth. He could smell her excitement and could feel her heart beating against his chest. Both were steadily increasing with each stroke of his hands and because of this, Inuyasha pulled her to him, letting her feel his want for her.

Kagome moaned in pleasure and rubbed against him, completely surprising him and tearing a groan from his throat. He pulled away from the kiss then and began trailing kisses down her jaw and to her throat. Kagome threw her head back to grant him easier access and trembled when he scraped his fangs against her pulse point. She had imagined the feel of his fangs on her skin in the past but she had never imagined them to feel this good or cause her body to ache this much.

Inuyasha continued to rain kisses on her face and throat and Kagome found herself pulling at his hoari, needing to feel his skin under her hands and needing to taste him like he was tasting her. She pulled frantically at the ties of his hoari until they finally came undone and Inuyasha brought his mouth back to hers as he rolled his shoulders that caused the loose garment to fall to the crook of his elbows. He was almost tempted to leave it there since removing it would mean letting go of Kagome but she was already trying to loosen his yukata and both garments could easily tangle him up. He settled for freeing one arm at a time and when he finished, his chest was bare for Kagome's touch.

She hesitantly ran her hands along his shoulders and down his chest, feeling his power without the barrier of clothes for the first time. His skin was warm and smooth with only a few scars. The most pronounced was the scar over his heart from Kikyo's arrow and the scar on his stomach from when Sesshoumaru had impaled him. The muscles twitched under her fingertips and Kagome smiled against his mouth knowing she had as much power over him as he did over her. Her hands brushed the prayer beads around his neck and Kagome hated the obstacle and grabbed them to remove them but Inuyasha stopped them with his hand.

"Leave them," he ordered against her mouth then moved to nibble on her ear.

Kagome had heard about this and never understood why her friends liked it so much but now she understood. The feeling was divine and it made her thoughts scatter and her knees go weak. She didn't feel Inuyasha's hands rise to the obi and nor did she feel him undo it. Nor did she register what he was doing when he pulled her hands off him and gently pushed both the gown and white under kimono off her shoulders to spill her feet. She hadn't worn a bra knowing that the device would be too difficult for Inuyasha and she knew how he was going to undress her when he got to her undergarment. Not wanting one of the few bras she had to be destroyed, she wore the wrapping instead. She had been right on how he would undress her from this point. He quickly dragged a claw down the front of the wrappings and cut the sides of her underwear, leaving her completely bare.

The coolness of nudity brought reality back to Kagome along with fear. She couldn't stop the reflex to cover herself and nor did she try. A whimper escaped her throat and she pulled away from Inuyasha's embrace, blushing and refusing to meet his eyes.

Inuyasha let her but stepped toward her when she stepped back. He didn't grab her and force her in his arms like he wanted to but gently cupped her cheek in his palms and kissed her softly, letting her feel his love for her and how much he wanted her. The kiss calmed Kagome and she didn't object when Inuyasha backed her to the futon and gently lowered her to it. He pulled away from her when he did and Kagome stared at him, fearful that she had done something wrong. But Inuyasha didn't look mad though he did have a fierce expression on his face. But his eyes were glowing brightly with need and desire. His eyes never left her but her eyes lowered to his hands as he quickly undid the ties to his hakama and pushed them down and stepped out of it.

Kagome's eyes widened at the sight of his arousal and she felt heat raising her cheeks. She tried to look away but she found her eyes glued to that spot. He was bigger than she remembered. Long and thick and fully aroused. She was to take that inside her. It didn't seem possible but Kagome knew it was. Still, the sight of it frightened her.

Inuyasha sensed it and slowly lowered himself to her. She didn't pull away but didn't embrace him either, since she refused to uncover her breast and she looked away in shame. Inuyasha kissed the nap of her neck as he settle himself over her but didn't lower his weight onto her yet but held himself on all fours as he tried to comfort her.

"Shh," he whispered when he heard her whimper, "I'll be gentle."

Kagome could hear the truth in his words but it was the way his lips caressed her skin and how his hands combed through her hair that diminished her fears. She was still frightened but the pleasure had returned with each press of his lips and she willing turned to him.

"Kiss me," she pleaded and Inuyasha complied.

The kiss was gentle like he promised but full of demands as his mouth moved over hears. Kagome relaxed under the assault and her arms went lax over her breast. She didn't stop him when he settled his weight on top of her, shifting most of it to the side so he wouldn't crush her and nor did she stop him when he took her wrist and pushed them to her side.

Kagome was blushing when he looked down at her but she closed her eyes in pleasure when he gently cupped a breast in his warm palm. He gained courage in her response and he kissed her as he gently kneed the soft flesh in his hand. Kagome arched into his hand, needing to feel more of his touch and she raised her hands to bury them in his hair as she widened her mouth to deepen the kiss.

Inuyasha moaned into her mouth. Her body felt so good against him, her curves fitting to him like she was made just for him. It was better than he had dreamed. Her skin was soft and delicate in his hand and molded to his touch as he caressed her, finally touching her after waiting so long. The scent of their arousal was heavy in the air heating his demon blood and forcing approving growls from his throat. Inuyasha trailed kisses down her throat and chest, making his way to her breast. He heard her heart beat faster in anticipation and he trailed his tongue over the sensitive tip before taking it in his mouth.

Kagome cried out in surprised pleasure and she arched against him as her hands clenched in his hair. She didn't know that her breasts were that sensitive and despite his promise, Inuyasha wasn't gentle as he suckled her. She didn't want him to be. She was begging him for more without even realizing it and when he kissed a path to the other breast, her thighs slightly parted.

Inuyasha growled when he felt her move under him and he trailed his lips lower, stopping below her navel and licking over the scar on her hip, where the Shikon no Tama had been ripped from her. Kagome whimpered at the caress and began pulling at Inuyasha's hair so she could kiss him again. Inuyasha complied but trailed a hand from her hip to the juncture of her legs.

Kagome gasped in pleasure when he cupped her sex and Inuyasha growled when he felt her already damp and swollen. Gently, he began to pet her, paying special attention to the nub and that had her withering beneath him, begging him to stop and continue at the same time. Inuyasha watched as he did this and found his breath stolen from him. She was the most erotic, beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her hair was tousled around her face, the blue in her eyes had darkened, turning her eyes into dark pools that reflected the moonlight spilling in from the window, her lips were red and swollen from his kisses, her nibbles were wet and tightened, and her face was flush from excitement. Inuyasha swore if he woke up and found this to be a dream, he tear something apart.

Inuyasha lowered himself to her and gently nibbled her neck as he continued to his petting, finding her to grow wetter with each caress. Taking extra care not to hurt her, he slowly eased a finger inside her.

Kagome cried out and clung to him, her legs spreading wider to grant him easier access and her hips began following the movement of his hand. Above her, Inuyasha shuddered in both pleasure and the pain of his discovery.

Inuyasha knew that mating for the first time was sometimes painful for the female. Sango had told him a few days ago despite how he tried to get away but Miroku had sealed him inside the hut so Sango could explain it to him about virgin females. She had told him that pain was to be expected and Kagome most likely knew this but she had warned him to be careful or he would make the pain worst. Inuyasha had hoped that he wouldn't have to worry about hurting Kagome since the travels had probably broken the virgin skin that Sango had mention. But she was so small that the chances of hurting her were even greater. Even at his gentlest he would bring her pain.

Inuyasha bit his lip, troubled about he was about to do. It couldn't be avoided though. They were married and were promised mates. This was the only way to for him to claim her in the youkai world. He also didn't think he could last much longer.

Caressing her a little more, Inuyasha claimed Kagome's mouth in a deep kiss and moved his hand and guided his shaft to her opening. Kagome whimpered in fear at the alien feeling and immediately tensed but quickly forced herself to relax as Inuyasha slowly entered her.

He didn't force his way through her but entered with a gentle rock of his hips that brought him deeper with each movement. And it hurt.

Kagome's dull nails dug into Inuyasha's shoulders and she cried into his mouth, feeling nothing but pain with each glide of his shaft inside her. Her body struggled to accept him, stretching around him until he came to the barrier they both hoped had been destroyed. Inuyasha tightened his arms around her and increased the pressure and the barrier gave and he slid inside her to the hilt.

Kagome tore her mouth away from his and cried out in pain when her barrier tore and she clung to Inuyasha, trapping him in her embrace and keeping him from moving. She was unable to stop the tears that spilt down her cheeks and she hid her face in his shoulder hardly noticing Inuyasha struggle with himself and his instinct to move, to thrust hard and deeply inside her until finding release.

When he was sure that he wasn't going to lose it at any moment, Inuyasha focused on the task of comforting Kagome. She was hurting. He could feel the tears dampening his shoulder and hair and he could smell the blood from where their bodies joined. Inuyasha soothed her with words of love and comfort and lazily stroked her skin, reheating the fire that had been lost do to the pain he had caused her, all the while keeping their lower bodies perfectly still.

Kagome focused on him, hearing his words but not understanding them and she felt the pleasure return with each glide of his hands. The pain reduced to a dull throb and Kagome could now feel him pulsing inside her and how the muscles under her hands were tense from the strain of holding still. He was holding off his own pleasure for her sake. Slowly, her body softened around him.

Inuyasha felt the tension leave her and though she was still in pain, he knew that would pass. Lowering his mouth to hers, Inuyasha gently kissed her and slowly rocked against her. In response, Kagome gasped in his mouth and he groaned his own pleasure.

It was still slightly painful for Kagome but with each gentle glide of him inside her the pain receded until she felt nothing but him and the pleasure that was heating where they joined and spread throughout her bodies. Inuyasha was growling in her ear and he was nibbling on her neck as the gentle rocking grew into deeper and harder thrust that had her rising to meet each one. She could feel his claws lightly digging into her shoulders and she was clinging to him in desperate need.

It was all winding tighter and tighter inside her and the fever built hotter and hotter.

"Inuyasha," her cry was frantic, almost desperate and her legs tightened around him. Begging him to stop, to continue, to do something to release the heat that was building up inside her.

Inuyasha understood her cry but instead of comforting her or even stopping, he kissed her hard and began thrusting hard and deep. Kagome cried into his mouth and arched against him as the winding finally grew too much and she climaxed around him, tearing her mouth from his and crying out into the night. Muscles tightened that she didn't know she had and for a moment, the world stopped.

Inuyasha gripped her hips and held her to him as he thrust harder into her. Harsh growls and groans tore from his throat as he released inside her. Sweat was dripping off their bodies and Inuyasha held himself above her but his muscles were too weak to hold him for long and he collapsed on top of her. Kagome held him, cradling him with her arms and legs as she stroked her hands along his back. She hadn't known it could be like this, wild and beautiful, pure and dirty, relaxing and exciting, all at the same time. Kagome smiled and held Inuyasha tighter. It felt like she was meant to bare his weight as he recovered from the force of his release. She hadn't known sex could be so be so exhilarating or could feel so good. No, this wasn't sex this was making love.

Kagome nuzzled Inuyasha's neck, inhaling his scent made so strong from their activities. He was asleep, she noticed. She could feel his deep breathing against her shoulder and could feel his chest rise and fall above hers. He was heavy and Kagome should have protested his weight or tried to roll him off her, he probably wouldn't have even stirred but it felt right, him lying on top of her and after kissing his neck, Kagome quickly followed his example and fell into sweet dreams.

A few hours later she woke up to hands stroking her body with increasing purpose. She was in the middle of a lovely dream and her first thoughts were to protest. When she opened her mouth to do so, Inuyasha covered his mouth with his and gave a long, smooth thrust of his hips. All thought of protest vanished from her mind as she rewrapped her legs around him.

AN: My first lemon. I think I'm still blushing. I hope it was up to everyone's expectations. If not, let me know what I need to improve. One more chapter to go and then this is finished.

Next Chapter: Baby time.