InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ Red Eyed Monsters ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Demon Nature Chapter 13 Red Eyed Monsters

I don't own the Inu Yasha characters

Once Rin saw the street lights she forgot her fear of the car and sat glued to the window. Mrs. Higurashi smiled to herself, remembering how Inu Yasha had done exactly the same thing when he'd first come to this time. Now he sat back, arm around Kagome, calmly watching the street scenes as they rolled by. While Sesshoumaru explained what was going on to Rin, who wanted to know why they had to stop every few feet or so, she thought about Keiko, Sota, and Machiko.

She had told Sota to tell Keiko the truth, but he had said it would scare her off. He'd fallen for her hard, and wanted her to be his wife. She'd explained that Keiko would not be happy if she found out after the wedding about their close association with demons and Kagome's time travel. Keiko's family was an old one, very well respected, and produced scholars, priests, and miko's. Machiko seemed to be the next miko, she was already in training with Gen, who had come to their shrine to see if things were normal for herself before giving permission for Keiko and Sota to become engaged.

She stopped for the light and Rin, once again plastered to the window, was commenting on a girl crossing the street with electric blue hair with blond streaks, and skin tight pants. Kagome was trying to explain modern hair dye to Rin, while Sesshoumaru nuzzled Rin, his eyes fixed on Kagome, silently telling her that if she said one thing against Rin, or seemed to make fun of her, that she would be on his shit list, house guest or no house guest. Inu Yasha turned to meet his brother's eyes, returning a silent threat of his own.

The truce between them was paper thin, and because Sesshoumaru needed his brother, and because Inu Yasha knew it, they both backed down.

"Here we are," Mrs. Higurashi said, coming to a stop.

"I'll come and meet you in the emergency room."

They piled out, Kagome taking Inu Yasha's arm, and Sesshoumaru putting his arm around Rin, who had wrapped her arm around his waist, the hardness of his body reassuring to her.

As they approached the doors they opened, and Rin tightened her grip, making Sesshoumaru glad she didn't have claws.

"Heat sensitive," Kagome said, looking back at them.

They approached a desk, and Rin, knowing to be quiet, listened as Kagome asked for the condition of a patient that had been brought in, Machiko Tanaka.

"She's checked out," the woman behind the desk said.

"Against her doctors wishes, but she checked out."

"Thank you," Kagome bowed, and they turned to walk back out to the parking lot.

Inu Yasha saw that Kagome was worried, and asked her why.

"Sota has never told Keiko the truth…"

Two young men walked by, and gave both Kagome and Rin the once over, looking at the two women over their shades.

"Hot chicks," one of them said, giving both Inu Yasha and Sesshoumaru challenging looks. Rin blushed and moved closer to her mate, putting her arms around his waist and giving him a light kiss. But he was looking over her head at the two men, growling deep in his chest.

"Calm down Sess," Inu Yasha said, stepping to his side. Any use of power here would bring unwanted, and possibly dangerous attention. But Sess had already bared his fangs, and the two young men stopped, stunned.

"Wow. Cool look. I gotta get my teeth done like that," one said to the other as the quickly moved on, thinking they had stumbled on some gang members and their chicks. Kagome's mother had walked up, and after Kagome told her what had happened, she sighed.

"Sota has never told Keiko about our family situation," she said, and she had the attention of two human women and two demons.

"He really loves Keiko…"

"Well, now we'll see how much she loves him," Kagome said, suddenly very tired, and her patience at an end.

"Mrs. Higurashi, Kagome needs to get home," Inu Yasha said. Kagome didn't want to tell her mother she was pregnant again, but she wondered if she'd be able to keep the front up for the entire two days.

"I think we could all use some rest," she said. Inu Yasha saw that Mrs. Higurashi was exhausted, and wished he could drive. When you could fly driving didn't seem an important skill.

"I'll bring the car around," Kagome said.

"Come on Rin, walk with me."

Rin looked up at Sesshoumaru, who kissed her lightly.

"Go ahead. I'll be here with Inu Yasha."

"Don't go after them…"

He looked at her, and even though he was wearing shades, she knew how his eyes looked.

"Please Sesshoumaru-sama. They hurt Inu Yasha here remember?"

With that she stepped away, leaving the two demons to guard Mrs. Higurashi.

Having to be on their best behavior, nothing happened, although both demons wanted to leave quickly.

The women came back, and they climbed in, Kagome staying at the wheel.

They had no idea that their presence had caught the attention of two people, a woman named Gen, and a woman named who called herself Leiko.

"So, the Great Demon Lord has decided to mingle with the world again," Leiko said, her speech retaining its sibilant tone.

"And he still has his human mate."

"So it would seem My Lady."

"There is a link between him and Machiko. I must know what it is. I thought she might be his mate's reincarnation…but no, not if the thing is still alive. "

"I understand My Lady."

"Don't stand in the way. Let things progress normally."

Gen bowed low, and Leiko flipped her hair back. She would win this time.

Sesshoumaru heard Rin's breathing ease into sleep, and he licked his fingers, tasting the last of her essence on his tongue. He lay quietly, listening to her sleep, letting him mind relax and review the evening since they'd come through the well. He smiled at the memories of Rin putting on jeans and a sweater for the first time, of her putting the foot coverings called sneakers on, and putting a pretty thing in her hair, smiling and asking if he liked it. He had, a lot, and he remembered how he'd felt watching Mrs. Higurashi first wash, then dry, another scene of terror for his Rin, and finally braid her long hair. Rin had run to him and hugged him, announcing that she was a modern woman now, her eyes bright and beaming with love only for him. He hadn't responded, he hadn't known how to, but she was used to him, and she had hugged him tighter before stepping away and looking at herself in the mirror. Mrs. Higurashi had bought a sleeping outfit for him, one he felt comfortable in. The one she'd bought for Rin had taken his breath away. The pink of the outfit matched the color of her nipples when she was aroused. She'd come from the bathing area wearing one of the heavy after bath items they wore here, and when she'd taken it off, he'd been able to do nothing but stare at her. But it was the smell of her that had first gotten his attention. It was as if she were scented, a flower in motion, and he'd become instantly aroused, purring as she nestled herself between his legs, her head resting on his chest. Her hair felt like expensive silk it was so soft, and when she'd turned her face to his, waiting for his kiss, it had taken all of his considerable will not to take her as if she were a common whore. Her mouth was soft, her lips trembling at the touch of his, and he felt as if he were mating with her for the first time. The beds here were soft, and it seemed to add to the sensual pleasure of her mouth on his, his hands on her soft skin, her breasts twin mounds of sweetness to his mouth. He was in pain, straining to enter her, to make her his again, to feel her body shudder as she came in a flood, but again he held back, gently, carefully, inserting first one, then two fingers into her vagina, feeling her come cover his hands. He remembered his father had said that he was in love with the taste of Inu Yasha's mother, and he'd been revolted by the statement. Once again, his father had been right about the taste of human women, and wished he was able to tell the old Lord to his face that he'd been right, and let him meet his human mate, the only thing on the earth he cared about enough to want to please.

"Sesshoumaru…"

If he didn't take her he was going to come all over the coverings on the bed, and he didn't want that. He wanted all of his seed inside of Rin, and again, with a groan, he held himself back, his lips embracing hers in a kiss that sent fire through him, and apparently through her, because she lay back in his arms, her head thrown back, her eyes rolled up as she called his name.

"Sesshoumaru, Master…please…"

With a growl he lay her back all the way, his erection now unhindered, and he entered her at once, her gasp of surprise ending in a moan of pleasure as she rose to meet him, to take him inside of her, her nails raking his back, avoiding the spot that would make him come at once with the skill of one who'd made love with him many times before. But her response was that of a new lover, one who was welcoming him into her body for the first time, her muscles clenched firmly around his length, her arms thrown back in total and complete surrender to him. She began to call his name over and over as she came, and he lost himself in her chant, feeling the pressure build in his groin to the point where it had to be released or he would explode. He jerked forward, biting her in the neck as he flowed into her, the taste of her blood sweeter than the honey she would feed him in the summer when they were alone.

They'd laid there in silence, listening to the night in this world that was a mystery to them, and she'd stroked his back while her tongue lapped at his nipple, a smile on her face. When they'd first started mating he'd been afraid that his appetites would be too much for her, but the girl who had first been like a daughter loved him with an ardor that matched his own, and he was no longer surprised at how quickly she would want him again, at how quickly she would take him into her once more. When her fingers fluttered like silk over the head of his penis, he'd moaned aloud, hoping no one in the house could hear them. Then she'd dipped her finger into herself, and fed their mixed fluids to him. Ambrosia! He'd thought to himself, pulling her up and kissing her deeply, letting her taste what they tasted like together.

And she'd refused to let him in. All the while she'd been returning his kisses, the heat rising between them until he bit her lips, almost drawing blood again.

"Sesshoumaru, I'm tired now…"

She gasped as he picked her up, she was barely five feet tall, and licked her glistening opening, inserting his tongue deep inside of her, making sure he maintained contact with the rose hidden under the forest of her hair. By the time he removed it, she was bucking for him to enter her, but he held her up over his now erect member, repeating her words back to her.

"Sesshoumaru, please…"

"Oh, you want this?" he said, easing her down so that just the swollen head entered the furnace of her vagina.

"Yessssssss…."

"I don't want to tire you…."

"Pleasssssssseeeeeeeee…"

With one movement he impaled her, and she cried out in joy and pain, as she rode him, her world reduced to their joining. He took one of her breasts into his mouth, and she almost screamed her ecstasy, holding back because she didn't want anyone to think she was a wanton woman. But when she was with Sesshoumaru, it was as if she were. All she wanted was to pleasure him, and he to pleasure her back. She felt the orgasm coming, and she lay down on his chest, nipping at his skin as the heat spread from her head to her feet, her toes curling in pleasure.

"Rin…"

The sound of his voice, cracking as he exploded into her, sent her over the edge, and she let herself go completely, wanting the wave to last forever.

"Touch me…" she managed to gasp out before words failed her, and he complied, just as her fingers reached under his body and touched him. After that she fell into oblivion.

The emotions Rin brought out in him while mating he was used to he thought to himself as he stroked her hair, pulling it back from her face. The emotion he'd felt when those human's had looked at her was one he had never felt before, one that had caused his eyes to go red, and that had almost cost the humans their lives. The emotion had been so strong he'd almost missed the tell tale scent of Leiko, the Demoness of the North. She was with a human, a woman, and he'd made sure they didn't see him watching them. Leiko didn't want him to see her, which was curious because she knew he could scent her.

Rin stirred in her sleep, bringing his attention back to his mate. He'd wanted her to see a doctor, to see if it would be safe for her to become pregnant again. But now he had another mission. He needed to know if he had won, and what he was in this time.