InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 33 ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello everyone I wanted to give you a warning that his chapter does contain a lemon in it. If you do not like reading these then I will warn you before it starts. I will also tell you when it ends so you can continue with the story. You have been warned that this chapter does contain a lemon so beware, read at your own risk.
 
Chapter 33
 
In the deepest part of the forest, located about 100 miles Northwest from the Southern castle a youkai army was training. They were training hard for the most difficult battle that they had to face.
 
There location a secret from all those who were trying to find there training grounds. Many sought them out wanting to join with them to fight for their homeland but only a select few were allowed into their ranks. They prided themselves on their skills and strength. They were getting ready to battle the enemy that had presented itself in the Southern Region.
 
Others sought them out so they could fight for them to gain the land for themselves. They would be unwilling pawns in their struggle to obtain new territory before a new lord was named. But this army was not for hire. They protected the people of the Southern Lands because it was their duty to. They would not lower themselves to help some minor lords struggle to get land that was not his to begin with.
 
Rumors had reached them of a new youkai battling the minor lords of the lands and defeating them, when they refused to bow down to their will. They knew they had to intervene or they will lose what little hold they still had over their lands.
 
Word had traveled back to them a few weeks ago saying that their Lord had been killed in a fight. They were never told who had killed their lord or why, just that he was dead along with his daughter.
 
The land had been put into a state of war as the minor lords fought to gain control over the lands. General Kumar, who had accompanied their lord to the Western Lands to test the potential mate of the Western Lord, had come back to announce that their Lord and Lady Sora were dead. He told all of the other generals to protect the Southern Castle from invaders until a new Lord could be found.
 
General Kumar was a ruthless leader. He was a Tiger youkai and held great strength. He was tall and very muscular. His long flowing orange hair was held in a tight ponytail on the top of his head. His sapphire eye glowed in the dark when he stared at you. He had stripes on his face and all over his body as his tail was tightly wrapped around his waist to keep it out of his way.
 
He had been Kamlyn right hand youkai never going against his orders. When the other generals questioned their orders, for the safety of their people, they were immediately executed for their insubordination.
 
Dissention among the ranks was not allowed and they dealt with it harshly. So no one ever questioned orders for fear of getting killed.
 
General Kumar had sent word to General Hisoka to gather the army and train them for battle. They had an intruder on their lands and they were making their way toward the castle. His orders were to kill the intruders and leave no one alive.
 
General Hisoka was an Inu Youkai with many centuries of experience. He had been a soldier for most of his life and was known to have a gentle heart. He was a Golden Inu Youkai his hair was long and golden in color. He was fairly tall for his race and had three blue stripes on his each of his cheeks.
 
His eyes were a dark brown almost black in color and when he looked at you, you could swear that he was looking straight into your soul. He had a battle scar on his right cheek that he got a couple of centuries ago defending a village that was under attack from the niko youkai.
 
He was a loyal soldier but when Kamlyn took over the Southern Lands he started to question his orders for the welfare of the people. But being a good soldier for so many centuries there was no way that he could disobey an order.
 
He was second in command next to Kumar and often thought that Kumar got that position because he was a ruthless killer. But at least being this high up in the ranks he could keep an eye on Kumar and make sure he didn't hurt the people.
 
Now Hisoka stood by as he surveyed his soldiers training. They were almost ready for the battle. He knew that he would lose many in this fight if his opponents were as tough as they had heard. He was waiting on his spies to see if they had located the enemy before they moved out.
 
Hisoka didn't have to wait for long when his spies reported back to him. “General Hisoka, we have located the enemy and they are located about 150 miles from the castle. They are coming from the west and there are about 52 soldiers with them and one female. It seems that this female is of high rank or royalty for they protect her viciously.
 
Their leaders are two white Inu Youkai's for they seem to be giving all the orders. There is also a dragon steed that is sticking close to the girl.”
 
Hisoka took all this in, he would have to find out who this female is. He didn't want to kill any females. They were hard to come by and the only source they had to reproduce for their race. They could capture her and then take her for their own. That way he could still report that they had killed all that were a threat to the Southern Lands, never knowing that they had the female with them.
 
This train of thought pleased him as he came to his decision. He turned to his aids as he said, “Get the soldiers ready, we move out in one hours time to get rid of this threat. We will kill everyone in the group. We will capture the female and bring her back here.”
 
His aids understood his orders and never once questioned him. Within the hour his army was moving out. They would meet up with the threat in two hours. Soon the threat to the Southern Lands will be over and he could go back to caring and protecting the people.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru and his group were getting pretty tired. They have been constantly attacked since their first encounter in the village that they defended. The word was spreading around the land that they were the new Lord and Lady of the South. When they would reach a village they were welcomed with open arms.
 
They had heard of the kind heart of the Lady of the South and they welcomed the peace that they would bring.
 
Many of the minor lords bowed down to them in submission. But the most powerful ones refused and those were the ones that they had to make examples of. The ones that had submitted to the laws of the Western Lands would be considered for a post within this kingdom. The ones that they had to fight and kill would have to be replaced before they left these lands.
 
They were taking names along the way as they traveled on who they thought would be a good lord for their particular area. They had stray groups of youkai that were looking for Kagome to take her away from Sesshomaru, but only met their death with the Taiyoukai.
 
Kagome was the one that they had to keep their eyes on. She was using a huge amount of her powers to fight the rebel forces that choose to defy them. Not being able to sleep a whole night without ending up in a battle was taking its toll on everyone.
 
Kagome was currently sleeping on Ah and Un. She had been so tired that Sesshomaru had to lull her to sleep before he set her on the dragon so she could rest.
 
The group of weary travelers had found a place to bed down for the night that they could easily defend as they set up camp. Hoping that they could at least rest for a good portion of the night before they were attacked.
 
Sesshomaru had been talking to his brother while the men set up camp. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen tonight. He couldn't shake this feeling no matter how hard he tried.
 
Having to depend on his instincts for so long to survive, he finally gave in to it, as he turned to his brother and said, “Inuyasha, I sense that danger is coming. They will be after Kagome and they bring a sizable force with them. This will be the biggest group that we will have to fight yet and I fear that we might lose some of our soldiers tonight.
 
Our soldiers are tired and so is Kagome. I don't want her using her powers and making her even weaker. She must recover her strength or I fear that I might lose her.
 
Send out a scouting party and tell them to be careful. This new threat is a formidable force and I fear that they might be seasoned soldiers. They will be looking for our scouts so they have to use their wits about them.”
 
Inuyasha inclined his head toward his brother as he left to talk to the commander. They continued to set up camp as about five soldiers slipped out of the area to do some scouting.
 
They figured that if they were going to be attacked the enemy would have spies out there already watching what they were doing. They needed to locate them and get rid of the potential threat before they reported back to their commander.
 
Once the evening meal was prepared Sesshomaru walked over to Kagome to wake her. She needed to eat to keep up her strength as he looked upon his sleeping angel. He hated to wake her but he didn't have a choice in the matter. He could not let her go without eating something.
 
He gently nuzzled his mate as he took in her scent. `God how I wish I could take her away for just a little while so I could ravish her body. I need her so bad that it hurts, but its not safe and I can't chance her getting hurt.'
 
Kagome started to wake as she felt someone rubbing her cheek. When her eyes finally came into focus she found her mate and smiled at him. She was still tired as she tried to go back to sleep, but her mate had other ideas, as he picked her up in his arms and took her by the fire.
 
He placed Kagome on the log as he went to get her something to eat. When he returned he had found her lying on the ground asleep once again. He sighed it was going to be difficult to wake her up so she can eat. He walked over to her as he placed her food on the ground. He reached over and picked her up as he cradled her in his arms.
 
Kagome woke with a start having been grabbed from her comfortable resting place only to be settled in her mates lap. Sesshomaru reached over and grabbed her food as he put it in front of her and said, “Kagome you must eat to regain your strength.”
 
Kagome moaned all she wanted to do was sleep and eating was not an option that she was thinking about at the moment. She sighed knowing that he would not leave her alone until she ate so she did. Her food was gone within minutes never knowing that she was that hungry. Her eyelids grew heavy as sleep once again took her to the land of dreams.
 
Sesshomaru felt when Kagome fell asleep again. He knew she was tired as he wrapped his arms and tail around her letting her rest. Inuyasha had brought some food for his brother to eat as he set his plate next to him.
 
He left his brother alone knowing that he would eat and then rest. He looked up at the sky and knew that tonight was the night of the new moon. He was actually grateful for this night for he would be even more powerful than before. With Kagome's gift he now looked forward to these nights instead of hiding in fear.
 
Once the camp had eaten they all settled down to rest knowing that they would have to battle sometime later on tonight.
 
~oOo~
 
Hisoka was approaching the location of the intruders. It was well past dark and they had the element of surprise. With it being the night of the new moon they could move quietly through the area and not be seen.
 
They were close, he had his men spread out to circle the intruders. The order to attack came but before they took five steps a strong barrier that would purify stopped them. Hisoka lost some of his men before they managed to stop.
 
`This is not good, this only means that they have a strong priest with them that can set up purifying barriers. I have to find a way in there or else they will know that we are here.' Thought Hisoka as he called for two of his most trusted youkai soldiers.
 
The two youkai stepped forward as they bowed. Hisoka pointed at the barrier and the two youkai understood. They were the best in bringing down barriers as they waited for them to do their jobs.
 
The two youkai's looked at the barrier and they have never seen anything this strong before. This was a strong barrier and they weren't sure if they could bring it down. They looked at each other to see if their partner had any ideas on how to bring it down. They noticed in each other eyes that neither of them had any idea how to destroy this barrier.
 
They tried what they knew but it would not come down. They turned to their commander and said, “We are sorry General Hisoka but we can't bring this barrier down. We have tried everything we know but this barrier is different. We have never seen one like this before.”
 
Hisoka growled his displeasure at his soldiers. Never before had they ever failed in bringing down a barrier but this time it seems that they couldn't destroy it. He started to think about the kind of opponents he was facing when he heard, “You will never be able to bring down my barrier.” Said the female voice.
 
They all turned as they looked for the source of that beautiful voice. It was very sweet and pleasant. She came out from behind a tree as she stood in front of them. She was a beautiful Inu demoness. Her long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes would melt the coldest of hearts. Her long legs and shapely body would make any demon hard.
 
As Hisoka looked closer he noticed that she had the mark of royalty, for she wore the Western Lands symbol on her forehead along with the mark of a miko. He had never seen the like before. With her being a miko and youkai the only conclusion that he could come up with was that she was a pure heart miko. A rarity in itself to find one but this one was powerful and she was fully mated to a demon.
 
Hisoka stepped forward as he asked, “Who are you?”
 
~oOo~
 
The camp was quiet for once. Everyone was asleep as Kagome started to stir. She sensed something in the near distance, there were youkai approaching the area and she knew they were about to go into battle.
 
She tried to move out of her mate's embrace as his arms tightened around her form. She sighed knowing that she would have to wake her mate in order to move. She really didn't want to leave his side for she remembered his threat of punishment and she really didn't want to find out what that would be.
 
She moved again as she whispered, “Sesshomaru…”
 
Sesshomaru sensed when his mate started to move, she was trying to get out of his embrace but he was not about to let her go. He heard her calling to him as he raised his head and looked at his mate. She had fear in her eyes as his body became fully alert to her fears.
 
When Kagome saw that her mate was awake she said, “Sesshomaru, we have a large amount of youkai coming this way. We have to prepare everyone for the battle. I feel that these youkai are different, they seem to be soldiers like our own and there is a strong leader with them.”
 
Sesshomaru took all this in as he released his hold on his mate. He sniffed the area but didn't pick up on anything as he turned to his mate as he asked, “How far away are they?”
 
Kagome closed her eyes as she tried to determine where they were located. A few minutes later she opened her eyes and said, “They appear to be at least 40 miles away and closing fast. They are hiding their auras and scent so they can take us by surprise.”
 
Sesshomaru understood his mate as he stood with her in his arms. He set her down on her feet and then asked, “Can you place a barrier around the area that will protect us until we come up with a plan of attack?”
 
Kagome closed her eyes as she concentrated she placed a powerful barrier around the area to protect them. By the time she was done putting the barrier up Sesshomaru had the camp up and moving about. They knew that their time was short and they quickly had to come up with a plan.
 
Kagome saw as the rest of the soldiers gathered around Sesshomaru. They were trying to come up with a strategy so they could defeat this threat. She felt when the youkai arrived at her barrier and when it purified the youkai who hit it when they attacked.
 
She looked over her shoulder to see that her mate was not paying attention to her as she started to walk away. Something was telling her that they really didn't want to kill these youkai soldiers. She felt the good in their hearts and they were only trying to protect the Southern Lands.
 
She continued to walk as she hid her scent and aura from the intruders. She observed as they were trying to bring down her barrier. She smiled knowing that they will never bring it down. She noticed when they stopped and turned to the one who seemed to be the leader.
 
Listening in on their conversation Kagome felt that she recognized this demon. She didn't understand for she knew that she had never met him before. But since she had Midoriko memories maybe she knew him.
 
Kagome stepped in before the general would kill his men for being unable to bring down her barrier as she said, “You will never be able to bring down my barrier.”
 
She walked out from behind the tree, where she had been observing what they had been doing. She noticed all the stares she was receiving as she stood her ground. She heard the general question as she smiled and said, “My name is Kagome, Lady of the Southern Lands.”
 
Hisoka was shocked to hear her reply, `How can she be the Lady of the South? They had not picked a successor yet.'
 
“How is it that you call yourself the Lady of the South when we have not picked the next ruling Lord?” asked Hisoka.
 
Kagome was still on her side of barrier, so she was protected for the moment, as she looked at the youkai in front of her. She could tell that he was tired of the constant battles for the land. Her featured softened as she answered his question.
 
“Lord Kamlyn came to the Western Lands to test the intended mate for Lord Sesshomaru. By youkai law the intended mate for the governing lords must be tested to prove them worthy to be their mates.
 
I am the mate of Sesshomaru, Taiyoukai of the Western Lands. Lord Kamlyn had been trying to take away my pups ever since he knew that Sesshomaru had picked his potential mate. I defeated him in the strength test, but when he transformed into his true demon form I could not allow him to reach my pups as he had threatened to do. I had no choice as I purified him to oblivion.
 
Once I was accepted as Sesshomaru's mate Lady Sora saw it fit to challenge me for my right to mate with Sesshomaru. I could not let her challenge go unanswered and we fought. I gave her every opportunity to admit defeat but she wouldn't concede. I had no choice and I had to kill her.
 
Your general Kumar was there the day I was tested. He should have told you that I'm the new Lady of these lands and would be coming to take possession of it. I see by your eyes that this is not the case. Am I correct?”
 
`This all makes sense now. Kumar never did say how our lord had died. He understood that if he said anything about him dieing at the hands of this demoness we would all wait for the new lady to take control of the lands.' Thought Hisoka as he looked at the demoness in front of him. He heard her question as he said, “You are correct my Lady. He never told us how our Lord had died only that he was killed.”
 
“General I am traveling across the lands to get to the Southern castle. Along the way we have been helping your people and the villages that had been attacked. We have protected several from the minor lords that were abusive in their power to get what they wanted without regard to the people.
 
We are here to help the people of the southern lands. My mate has pledge that aid will come from the west to feed everyone throughout the winter. We have been leaving food behind as we travel to make sure they will survive until help arrives.
 
General I don't want to fight you or your soldiers. I can tell you have a kind heart and that you care for your soldiers. I care for the people of the lands and especially the children. They shouldn't be made to suffer because of our mistakes.
 
So I'm asking you now to stand down and go home. Protect the people of the land the way you have been doing since all this has started and that would make me happy.”
 
Hisoka heard her words. The rumors that they had heard were true. The new lady of the lands had a kind heart and wished no one harm. But he couldn't just submit to a female it was just not done. But if she defeated him in battle then he could pledge to her his loyalty and that of his army to help her in her quest.
 
“My lady, I understand your concerns but I have a request. Fight me and defeat me in battle and we will submit to your rule. But if I defeat you, you will leave the Southern Lands and never come back. If you are truly the mate of Sesshomaru and you defeated Kamlyn in battle then you should have no problem defeating me.” Said Hisoka as he waited for her answer.
 
Kagome didn't know what to do. She knew that she was in big trouble with her mate for leaving his side. She was about to answer when she heard her mate roar her name from their campsite. “KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!”
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru had been in deep conversation with his men trying to come up with a plan that would work to defeat this new threat. The attacking force was huge and with only 48 soldiers they wouldn't stand a chance if it were not done correctly. Yes they had Tetsusaiga and Tokijin but it might not be enough.
 
Sesshomaru felt that something was missing from the campsite as he looked around for his mate. When he didn't find her within his line of site his eyes started to bleed red. He stood as he gave an almighty roar calling for his mate and then took off in the direction of her scent.
 
It took him only a few minutes to get there as he came out of the forest to stand by Kagome's side. He was pissed and she knew it. His eyes showed all of his anger, as they were blood red.
 
Kagome approached her mate as she looked up into his eyes. She whimpered as she lower her head in apology. She knew that she shouldn't have left his side but this was important.
 
She felt herself being crushed into his chest as he said in a deep and raspy voice, “You should not have left my side bitch. These fools could have hurt you. Your punishment will be forthcoming after we deal with this threat.”
 
Kagome nodded her head in understanding of his words as she said in a low voice that only he could hear. “We have come to an agreement. They will not attack us if I defeat the general in battle. They will not submit to me unless I prove that I was the one who defeated Kamlyn in battle.”
 
Sesshomaru pulled his mate away from him, as he turned to the general in question. He eyed the youkai with blood red eyes as he said, “I am Sesshomaru, Taiyoukai of the West. You understand that if my mate defeats you in battle then your lives belong to me. I require nothing but loyalty from my soldiers. Are you willing to submit to my rule?”
 
Hisoka had seen the Western Lord once a long time ago. He was much older now and he knew that he was a fair lord. “Yes I agree. If Lady Kagome can defeat me in battle then we will submit to your rule. You will have my word that my soldiers will protect you and your mate with our lives.”
 
Sesshomaru heard the generals reply as he turned to his mate and said, “You better not get hurt out there Kagome because I promise nothing in return. I am barely holding on to my inner inu and if he breaks free he will attack.”
 
Kagome understood what he was saying as she stepped forward and nuzzled him under his chin in a sign of submission and apology. She pulled away from him as she walked outside of her barrier as she stood in front of the general.
 
The soldiers moved back to give them room to fight. When Kagome observed that the general was a youkai of his word she put a barrier around Sesshomaru and then put her scent into it to calm him from his rage. She saw him relax as she turned her attention back to the general.
 
Kagome pulled Kenjikago from its sheath as she started to move it around her body trying to get warmed up. She silently called for Midoriko to help her in this fight. She felt when they both merged as one as she observed the attack he chose to start with.
 
Kagome smiled as she went into a defensive stance that would block his attack. It was an ancient stance, as she got ready to do battle.
 
Hisoka saw the stance that the female took. He recognized the stance immediately as he lowered his sword and stared at Kagome. He had to ask, “My Lady where did you learn that particular stance? I have only known one person to actually use that stance.”
 
Kagome stood straight as she replied, “I am a direct descendent of Lady Midoriko. My skills come from her.”
 
Hisoka eye grew wide as he remembered something from a long time ago. There had only been one female that had ever defeated him in battle and he had sworn protection to her and any of her descendents.
 
He kneeled on one knee as he brought his sword down to his side. “I concede this fight to you my Lady. A long time ago there was only one female that had ever defeated me in battle. On that day I swore to give my protection to her and to any of her descendents. My Lady, I pledge to you my sword and my protection to you and to any of your descendents.”
 
Kagome was shocked to hear this as she noticed the rest of the general's army bow down to her in submission. Kagome lowered her barriers as her mate walked up next to her.
 
Sesshomaru looked at his mate as he motioned for her to let them go rest. Kagome nodded her understanding as she said, “General please stand down and allow your men to rest. They are all tired including you and I want you well rested for tomorrow.”
 
The general stood as he said, “Yes, my lady, we will form a perimeter around this area and rest. We will make sure that you are protected.”
 
Before Kagome could say anything the general had his soldiers moving to surround the area. They moved quickly and quietly as they disappeared into the forest.
 
Kagome knew she was not out of trouble yet. She still had her punishment coming for leaving her mate. She looked at Sesshomaru out of the corner of her eye. She could still see the anger in them as she sighed. She didn't know what to expect from him as she waited for her punishment.
 
Sesshomaru turned and told his men to get some much-needed rest. Everyone went back to camp, glad that they didn't have to fight this night.
 
He then turned his attention to his mate she had her head down waiting for her punishment. He sighed he could never hurt her in anyway and her defiance of his order drove his inner inu almost into a fit of rage. But he had to admire his mate's strength for she had avoided one of the most bloodiest battles they would have fought if they gone against that general's army.
 
Sesshomaru had sensed that these soldiers were very powerful. They had a strong leader and he knew how to train his soldiers well. He knew that they could have defeated them but to lose such a strong army would have been a disaster.
 
Now that the general had pledged his sword and his loyalty to his mate they will join them in their quest to get the Southern Lands.
 
Sesshomaru reached over and pulled his mate into his arms as he held her close. He took in her scent as the remaining anger left his tired body. He reached down as he nuzzled into her hair as he said, “Mate, I could never bring myself to punish you in anyway. You have done well, there will be no blood shed tonight. Come we too will get some much needed sleep as well.”
 
Kagome held on tight to Sesshomaru as she heard his words. She was happy that he would not punish her. Her instincts told her not to kill these youkai and it had proved to their advantage. They now had an army to help them in their fight.
 
“I'm sorry Sesshomaru for leaving your side. But my instincts were telling me that we should not kill these youkai. I don't understand a lot of these feelings that I'm having but sometimes it's just too strong to ignore and it causes me to act without thinking. In the future I will try to stay by your side but rest assured that I can and will defend myself and everyone that I care for.” Said Kagome as her tears were running down her cheeks.
 
Sesshomaru smelled the scent of salt and knew that he had made his mate cry. He didn't like to see her cry as he held her in his arms and offered her some comfort. Soon he heard her breathing even out and he knew that she had fallen asleep in his arms. He picked her up bridle style and walked back to camp.
 
When Sesshomaru turned he saw his brother, in his full demon form, standing there watching his interactions with his mate. He growled at him for looking as he continued on his way toward the camp to get some much-needed rest.
 
The rest of the night remained quiet with no attacks coming their way. The group after about five days of continuous fighting finally got some rest.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome was resting with Sesshomaru as he held her tight in his embrace. He was making sure that she never left his side. He slowly started to wake up as the light of the day was coming up over the horizon. It was a cold morning and he observed some of his soldiers coming over to start a fire to warm them.
 
Once the fire was going Sesshomaru was free to release his mate as he stood and went to tend to business. He noticed that as he was moving away from Kagome that Ah and Un came in to protect his mate. He came and laid down next to her as its massive head surrounded her in a gentle embrace.
 
Ah and Un had taken a liking to his new mistress and every opportunity that he got to spend some time with her he would be close by to protect her. Her scent was really pleasing and it made him feel at peace. It was a strange feeling for them but one that they enjoyed immensely.
 
Sesshomaru took Inuyasha with him as he went to find the general that was in the clearing last night. When they finally found him they all sat down so he could get some answers from him. He learned a great many things about the southern castle and how to attack it. With Hisoka help they will soon have control of the Southern Lands.
 
He made sure to tell Hisoka that when he and his mate were not present that he was to take orders from his brother. He told him not to underestimate him for even though he was a hanyou he was very powerful in his own right.
 
The general understood his orders as he went to get his men ready to move out.
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha returned to camp to get everyone ready as well.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome was still asleep. She was surrounded in warmth and didn't want to wake up. She started to hear movements around the camp and knew that it was almost time to leave. With a groan she sat up to find that the necks of Ah and Un surrounding her. She giggled as she said, “Ah, Un, please let me get up.”
 
The dragons lifted their heads up as they allowed their mistress to get up. They were comfortable with her nestled in their neck but they knew it was almost time to move out.
 
Kagome got up and stretched her tired body. She gathered her things to get cleaned up as she looked for her mate. He was nowhere to be found again. She sighed how was she to stay next to him when he was always gone from her side.
 
She was a little angry at her mate as she turned to Ah and Un and said, “Ah, Un will you come with me to keep me company while I get cleaned up?”
 
The dragons growled their agreement to go with her as they walked off toward the stream. Kagome found a spot where she could get cleaned up as she went to work on her morning routine. Once she was done she sat by the water and looked out at the rising sun. The day was cold but it was going to be beautiful.
 
When Kagome looked down at the water, looking at her reflection, the water started to swirl. She saw as a picture was starting to form and she looked on in interest. She saw a village. It was a nice size village and the children were already playing in the heat of the day. She smiled at the nice quiet setting of the village and admired the beauty of it.
 
Then her eyes grew wide when saw what was happening. The village was being attacked. They were gathering all of the village children and taking them away. She saw as the mothers tired to protect their young and failed. They were killing all of the males that didn't flee into the surrounding forest that was a distance away from the village as the females were being taken to another location.
 
Families were devastated as they were torn apart from each other. It looked like they were taking them to be slaves as she saw their struggles. She saw as a young human child tried to protect his mother and got killed by the youkai that were attacking the village.
 
When Kagome saw his death she let out an anguish cry. `I can't let them do this. We have to find the village that they are attacking. The children were being taken as slaves and the women were being taken elsewhere. The picture kept replaying in her mind and nothing that she did would stop it from reappearing.
 
She became hysterical and she couldn't stop the hurt the she was feeling deep inside her heart. She was crying and was out of control as she tried to leave the area that she was in.
 
Ah and Un seeing that their mistress was in distress roared for its master to come quickly. He saw her trying to leave the area as he blocked her escape. He didn't want to hurt her but he could not allow her to leave the way she was acting. He stood by her side protecting her until his master arrived.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were walking back toward their camp when they heard Ah and Un roar coming from the river. Sesshomaru recognizing the alarm took off to where the dragon was located to see what was going on.
 
When he arrived at the river he saw Kagome in a state of panic as she was crying her heart out. She was in deep pain, a pain that he has never seen before as she was trying to escape the dragon that was guarding her. He rushed to her side as he picked her up in his arms to try to calm her. But she became violent as she tried to leave his embrace.
 
She wouldn't stop her crying or yelling as he pulled her away from him and smacked her back to reality.
 
Kagome felt when she was hit. The mental image that she had been witnessing over and over again in her mind was finally gone leaving her drained. She whimpered, her mate was holding her in a tight embrace as she started to calm down.
 
Sesshomaru was in deep pain. He never wanted to hurt his mate but in her state of hysterics he had to snap her out of it somehow. He hit her and when she calmed he pulled her back into his embrace as she started to calm down. She was still crying but it was a lot calmer now than it was before.
 
He picked her up and started walking back to camp as everyone meet them upon his return. They all knew that Kagome had been crying and her scent was full of fear. They had no idea what was going on as they waited for her to recover.
 
Once she had calmed down Sesshomaru sat with her in his lap. He pulled her away from his chest as he asked, “Kagome? What got you this upset? I have never seen you in such a hysterical state.”
 
Kagome took a few deep breaths to get control over herself. Once she had it she started to tell her mate what she had seen in the water. Slowly at first and then with more energy she recounted everything she had seen.
 
Everyone in the area was listening to her every word. Even they felt the pain that she was in. They all understood how she cared deeply for all children and to hear that they were being taken and made into slave got everyone just as mad. They had to stop them no matter, they couldn't let them continue to do this to the women and children, be it human or demons.
 
~oOo~
 
General Hisoka was making sure that his men were ready to leave when Lord Sesshomaru called to move out. He heard the roar of the dragon that accompanied the Lady of the South and knew that something was wrong.
 
He took a couple of his commanders with him as they raced off to find out what was going on. When they arrived at the camp they noticed that everyone was gathered all in one place.
 
Hisoka noticed that they were listening intently to Lady Kagome as she was recounting something that she had seen. He listened intently as he felt her anguish at what she had observed. He stepped forward as he tried to reach the lady to see if she knew where this village was located.
 
The soldiers noticed the general's approach and moved to make way for him. When he got to the front he waited to see if he knew where this village was located as he listened.
 
Kagome had finished with her story as she looked up at Sesshomaru. Her eyes were red from all the crying she had been doing as she said, “Sesshomaru, we have to find this village. We can't let them take the children and put them into slavery. No child deserves to be taken away from its mother.”
 
Sesshomaru had been listening to everything his mate was saying. When she was done he looked at her and said, “Kagome do you have any idea where this place is located?”
 
Kagome lowered her head she couldn't pick up where the attack was going to come from, “I don't know where it is. I can't pick up on it because I'm still upset. I can tell you that the location of the village is in an area that is devoid of the forest. There are fields in the area that looks like they can grow plenty of food.
 
It's a beautiful area and in the middle of the village there is a stone marking with three lines going down and three wiggly lines going across it making it look like water.”
 
General Hisoka recognized that village as he took a step forward and said, “My Lord, the village she speaks of is 50 miles due north from here. It's called the river village for the village is built in a dry riverbed. If we leave now we should make it there in about an hours time.”
 
Sesshomaru heard the general's word as he gave the order to move out. Everyone quickly gathered everything and started to move north. They had no time to spare if they were going to save this village that the Lady of the West had seen in her vision.
 
Sesshomaru climbed on Ah and Un as he held his mate tight against his chest. He didn't want to leave her alone, she had been so upset at what she had witnessed that he actually had to hit her to get her to calm down.
 
His heart ached when he saw the red hand print on her face for what he had to do. He leaned down and nuzzled his mate as he said, “Please forgive this Sesshomaru for hitting you. I couldn't get you to calm down and that was the only option I had.” He whined begging for forgiveness for hitting her.
 
Kagome cuddled closer to her mate as she said, “There is nothing to forgive. If you didn't hit me when you did I could have lost it. When someone goes into emotional shock like I did you could die from it. The body shuts down to try and get rid of the pain. So I'm grateful that you did finally get me to snap out of it. Now I don't relive that vision every minute I'm awake.”
 
Sesshomaru held Kagome closer to his chest and allowed her to fall asleep once again. They were moving fast through the forest, the only thing that was moving slowly were the supply wagons, which traveled as fast as they could.
 
True to Hisoka word they were nearing the village in Kagome's vision. They stopped on the outskirts of the village as they sent out scouts to check out the surrounding area. They came back about 10 minutes later saying that the area was clear of any threat.
 
They all gathered around Sesshomaru as they gave their reports. He sat there and listened as he was thinking. `I know that my mate must have seen that vision. I wonder how far in the future was she actually seeing.'
 
Sesshomaru gave the order that they will set up camp away from the village and keep watch. They would wait a day to see if these demons would attack. Everyone pulled back into the forest as they found a suitable place to camp. Soldiers were sent out into the forest in all directions to keep watch and report anything suspicious.
 
Kagome had not moved nor had she awakened since this morning. This was not good. Sesshomaru was concerned that something was wrong with his mate. He had never seen her act like this before. First the vision now she was not waking up. He wished that he never brought her on this trip. It was taking its toll on Kagome.
 
She hadn't had the time to get adjusted to her new form and he knew that this was part of her problem. They were always interrupted so he couldn't train her properly. If the situation wouldn't have been so grave he would have left her in the West.
 
He sighed all they could do now was wait. He just hoped that her vision was incorrect. He would hate to see what would happen to her if she ever failed to protect the life of a child.
 
It was late in the afternoon when Kagome finally started to come around. She opened her eyes to find that she was lying on the dragon. He was watching her closely to see if she was all right. She smiled at the dragon and she rubbed each of their heads in affection. Then she said in a low voice, “Hey guys, I'm feeling a lot better now so don't worry so much about me all right.”
 
Kagome stood as she scanned the area. They were coming and she could feel it. She turned toward the south as she stood in the middle of the clearing waiting. She put her hand on her sword, getting ready to do battle once the threat has shown itself to them.
 
Sesshomaru was walking back to where he had left Kagome in the dragons care. He was pulled into a meeting and he hated it. All he wanted to do was be with his Kagome and everyone was doing everything possible to keep them apart.
 
His eyes opened wide when he finally reached her location and saw Kagome standing in the middle of the forest with her hand on her sword. He rushed to her side as he asked, “Kagome what are you sensing?”
 
“There is a huge amount of youkai coming this way. They are a short distance away from this place, maybe 2 to 3 miles at the most. We must go and meet them so that they don't attack this village.” Said Kagome never taking her eyes off the path that the intruders were taking to make it to her location.
 
Sesshomaru sent out his aura to see if he could find them. He couldn't sniff them out since they were concealing their scents so the only thing that he could do was send out feelers to see if he could locate them.
 
He finally found them, it was as his mate had stated, they were only a few miles away. He growled deep and low in his throat. Inuyasha must have heard the sound because only a few minutes later he was standing by his brothers side looking off in the distance.
 
Sesshomaru told his brother that they were coming and that he wanted to know who was guarding that section of forest. Inuyasha understood as he took off again.
 
Sesshomaru turned to his mate and said, “Lets go and meet this threat head on. We will not allow them to get near this village.” He grabbed Kagome's hand as they started to walk toward the army that was approaching from the south.
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha quickly found General Hisoka and his commander and told them that the enemy was on their way. He turned to Hisoka and asked, “Who do you have on the southern part of the forest? The enemy is only a couple miles away and I know that we have sent scouts out there and have put them at about the five-mile mark. They should have already seen them coming from that direction and given us a warning.”
 
Hisoka thought for a few minutes and then his eyes grew wide, he barked for one of his men as he quickly came to his side. “I want you to take a couple of men with you and find the scouts that are guarding the southern sector. I want them brought to me for failing in their duty.” The soldier quickly bowed and took off with three other soldiers to follow their commander's orders.
 
Hisoka turned to Inuyasha and said, “I assure you my lord that I will have the ones responsible for their dereliction of duty. They will pay with their lives if I find that they were at fault.”
 
Inuyasha was not happy that it was the general's own men that had let the enemy come through their defenses. He would hold the general to his word because if anything happen to Kagome he would personally kill him.
 
They got the soldiers together as they moved out to meet the threat. They left a small force behind in case someone got through to the village as the rest took off toward the battle. They were ready to fight for the new Lady of the South.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru and Kagome continued to walk until they stopped in the forest. They waited until the enemy came closer. They didn't have to wait for long when a large group of soldiers came out of the forest to confront them.
 
The leader eyed the two youkai in front of them as he looked at the female. She was very beautiful and General Kumar would love to have her as his own. They stopped as he and some of his soldiers stepped forward to confront the youkai with white hair.
 
Their attention were on Kagome as Sesshomaru started to growl low in his throat. It was a warning to them that if they touched her they will die. He saw as the soldier barks at his growl as he said, “We come from the Southern castle, General Kumar wishes for some female company and new slaves. You will have your village gather at the center and we will take all we want with us. Refuse and you will all die.”
 
Sesshomaru's temper was starting to get the better of him when he heard this fool make his demands. They were not going to touch his mate as he said, “What make you think that I have anything to do with the village?”
 
“We don't care if you do or don't but the female will come with us. I'm sure that our general would enjoy her company.” Said the Commander as he was licking his lips at the thought of having the demoness for himself once he got her. She was very beautiful and any demon would be honored to take her.
 
“Hnn, what makes you think that you can have my mate? You are not strong enough to keep a mate, of her caliber, safe from any harm.” Said Sesshomaru as he was about ready to attack the fool in front of him for even thinking about taking his mate.
 
The commander smirked as he signaled with his head and about ten soldiers stepped forward to take the demoness from this fool. They rushed in but they never made it to where the demoness stood.
 
Sesshomaru saw the fools coming towards him, as he got ready. Once they were close enough he raised his hand and his poisonous whip came out and cut his enemy in half. They fell neatly on the ground, all sliced in half, as he looked at the commander.
 
The commander of the invading forces couldn't believe that this youkai just killed ten of his men with one swipe of his claws. He could tell he was powerful as he asked, “Who the hell do you think you are? We are enforcing General Kumar's orders and we will have the wench standing next to you.”
 
“You will do well, bastard, to watch your tongue. No one talks about my mate like that and lives. I am Lord Sesshomaru, Taiyoukai of the West and my mate is the new Lady of the South. You will stand down and submit to my rule or die!” Sesshomaru was at the end of his patience as he pushed Kagome closer to him and slightly behind to protect her.
 
The commander didn't know what to say. They have heard of the great Lord Sesshomaru of the West but they have never met him before. This demon standing in front of them could be lying to them for all they knew. They were not about to give up on the girl as he said, “If your Lord Sesshomaru then what are you doing here in the forest? You should be heading toward the Southern castle to be greeted by General Kumar.”
 
At that moment Inuyasha and the rest of their forces arrived to back up his brother in the fight. He was sure that Sesshomaru didn't need any help but they were there to protect Kagome in case she got into trouble.
 
The enemy commander became nervous when he saw Hisoka standing behind the demon that proclaimed to be the Lord of the West. He turned his attention to the General as he said, “General Hisoka what are you doing with them? Have you betrayed our own lands to go with this bastard?”
 
Hisoka eyed the commander that had come to destroy the village. He was one of Kumar's lackey's. He didn't care who he hurt as long as he got to keep what riches were left behind. “Commander if I were you I would submit to Lord Sesshomaru and his mate. She is the rightful ruler to the South and you must show her your respect.
 
Kumar never told us that Kamlyn had died by her hand when he was testing her to be Lord Sesshomaru's mate. She was the one that killed him and his daughter for there foul mouths. If you don't submit to her then I will take great pleasure in ripping out your throat.”
 
Kagome started to sense that the remaining army was approaching their location. She pulled her sword from her sheath and everyone took a fighting stance. She turned her attention to the intruders in front of her as she said, “Refuse to submit and you will not live long enough to see the light of the next day. I will not let you take the children of that village and make them into slaves.”
 
The commander had about enough of their talk as he gave the order to attack. The enemy rushed forward as the battle began.
 
Kagome quickly stepped away from her mate as she unleashed the power of her sword, “HOGOSHUGO!!!!” The waves of purifying beams came out of her sword as she purified the demons that were approaching fast. She killed a good portion of them as the second wave met them in battle.
 
Hisoka rushed forward as he went after the commander of the attacking force. He had made him a promise to see to his demise and he was looking forward to it as he was slashing his way to his location.
 
Kagome sidestepped an attack as she spun on the ball of her foot and let go of her whip. She quickly cut down about 10 of the enemy soldiers as she leaped into the air to avoid another attack.
 
Sesshomaru was in the heat of battle as he was using his claws and whip to cut down the enemy. `I will teach these fools a lesson. No one attacks my mate and lives.' He kept an eye on his mate out of the corner of his eye as he continued to fight killing all that came near him.
 
Kagome was getting angrier by the minute as her eyes turned blood red. She took out her other sword and she was using them both together to cut down her enemy. She got hit from behind as she went down hard. She looked up in time to see Inuyasha cut down the offending youkai as he took a protective stance in front of her to protect her.
 
Kagome sensed as a massive amount of the enemy soldiers were going toward the village. Her vision was about to come true as her aura flared. “Sesshomaru!!! They have gotten past us and are heading toward to the village.” Was all Kagome said before she was gone. She disappeared in a flash of light as she went after those who wish to do the village harm.
 
Sesshomaru having heard his mate's call turned in time to see her leave the battle going toward the village. He had to go after her before she lost control and destroyed this area. He yelled, “Inuyasha, finish this fight and then follow to the village. We will need reinforcements there once this is cleaned up. I'm going after Kagome.” He turned and left in a flash of light as he followed Kagome to the village.
 
The enemy soldiers had arrived at the village as they started their attack. They were taking the children from their mothers as they grabbed the women and put them all in one area under guards.
 
The human children would make good slaves for they will teach them how to obey their masters from a young age. The females once they were old enough they would take great pleasure in deflowering them, as they would prepare them for their life of servitude.
 
They were burning down the huts as they ran through the village gathering up what they had come for. They didn't have too much time for they knew that the soldiers they left behind in the clearing could only fight off that small amount of youkai for only so long before the fight was brought here to the village.
 
They already had a group ready to leave when they were attacked by a white blur.
 
Kagome had been racing toward the village, images of what had happened in that village coming back into her mind. She had to protect that child that had died trying to protect his mother.
 
She spotted the first wave of enemy soldiers, as they were ready to leave the area with their prisoners. She extended her claws ready to kill them. She rushed by and slashed with her claws as they went down without a fight. She stopped long enough to free the females and told them to gather the children. They were to go into the forest where she knew they would be protected when her soldiers arrived in the area. She told them that her soldiers would protect them until they got rid of this threat.
 
The females, grateful for having been freed, grabbed the children and made it into the safety of the forest.
 
Kagome turned and continued on her way, her legs going faster than she ever thought possible as she race toward the center of town. That was the place where she had seen the child get killed.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru was racing after his mate. She was even faster than him, he was having a hard time just catching up to her but he was determined to protect her. He heard a roar from the village and he knew that something had gone wrong as he raced to where he knew his mate was located.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome finally made it close to the center of the village as she engaged the enemy. She was cutting them down with ease as she made her way toward the center where the main concentration of youkai could be found.
 
The youkai were in the middle of the village gathering up the last of the prisoners as a small boy was struggling with his capturers. He broke free from their grasp as he ran toward his mother.
 
He hit the youkai full force for touching his mother as he stood his ground and tried to protect her. The youkai seeing red for being interrupted by the boy charged as he extended his claws. He slashed as the boy fell to the ground dead from protecting the only thing he valued most in his life, his mother.
 
A cry of anguish was heard in the village as they saw a demoness come into view. She had fallen to her knees as she witnessed what had happened to the child.
 
Kagome had to fight her way to the center of the village to get where she wanted to be. When she finally reached the center of the village she saw the boy from her vision get cut down by a youkai. She let out an anguish cry as she fell to her knees.
 
`I have failed to reach the boy in time to save him. He died because I wasn't strong enough to protect him. How could I let this happen!!' Thought Kagome as she raised her head to look at the enemy soldiers heading her way.
 
Kagome gave in to her beast as she released it to take care of the enemy that dared to cut down a child for protecting his mother. Her body was engulfed in a pure white blinding light as she transformed into her true form.
 
The youkai who where rushing to get to the demoness, that was on the ground stopped dead in their tracks when they saw her transform into her true demon form. She was big as they looked into her blood red eyes.
 
Kagome didn't see or feel anything as she attacked. She slashed out with her claws and killed the youkai that were trying to get to her. They all fell dead at her feet as she started to growl at the one's that were left.
 
The youkai having seen the demoness turn into her true form started to back away, they didn't want to die as they turned tail and ran from the village.
 
Kagome made sure that the prisoners were freed and that there were no more enemy soldiers in the area. She walked toward the fallen child as a lone tear came out of her eye. She lifted her head into the air as she howled her anguish for all to hear and to call for the deaths of the ones that did this.
 
She turned her attention toward the fleeing youkai as she gave chance. She will not allow them to live as she raced after them.
 
Sesshomaru made it to the center of the village in time to hear his mate howl in pain. He knew that she cared deeply for children and to see this one die because she couldn't protect him touch her very soul. He saw as his mate raced off after the youkai that had done this.
 
He made his way to where the boy was laying and looked as his mother was holding him in her arms crying. He had seen this before in the eyes of his own mate when one of their pups would get hurt. It was a pain so great that she might not live on for such a great loss.
 
He pulled Tenseiga from its sheath as he approached. The other women seeing a new demon coming toward them tried to get the woman to let go of her son so they could get to safety. The woman refused to let go of her little boy and chose death.
 
Once Sesshomaru got to where the woman was sitting with her son he gently said, “Woman if you wish to have your son returned to you please place him on the ground and step away.”
 
The woman looked up with tear soaked eyes and looked at the demon standing in front of her. He was sincere in what he was saying as she agreed. If he could bring back her son then she would place him on the ground and step away.
 
The woman did as she was told as Tenseiga pulsed to life. It started to glow blue as Sesshomaru looked at the boy. He started to see the messengers of death, as they appeared to take the boy's soul. He slashed once with his sword sending them back to where they belonged as the boy started to move.
 
The woman upon seeing what the demon had done rushed to her son's side and embraced him. Glad to have him alive once again in her arms. She turned to the demon and said, “Thank you so much for returning my son to me. If its not too much to ask what is your name?”
 
Sesshomaru put his sword back in its sheath as he considered her question. He turned to her and said, “I am Sesshomaru, Taiyoukai of the Western Lands. The giant Inu that was here is my mate. She had a vision that this would happen and we came here to prevent it. But we were too late. I could not let the boy die for wanting to protect his mother. Plus I could not take the pain my mate will be in for having failed to protect his life.”
 
Sesshomaru turned and walked away from the group of females that were looking on in awe, this youkai was actually helping them as they saw him transform in his true form and took off after the female demon that had left.
 
Sesshomaru raced off after his mate. He could feel her, she was close, and she was in a full blood rage. When he finally made it to her location her rage was so great that he had to find a way to calm her down.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome had been running after the offending youkai that had killed that child, she was not going to let them get away from her. She raced after them as she caught up with them and used her claws to kill them.
 
One of them survived as he transformed into his true form. He was a brown Inu Youkai with green eyes. He was slightly bigger as he face off with her. They circled around each other trying to find an opening to strike. They both rushed in as they attacked each other.
 
The brown inu was strong but Kagome was not about to give up as she bit into his leg. He howled in pain as he managed to shake her off. She attacked again and she latched on to his back and grabbed him between the shoulder blades. Her powerful jaws digging deeper into his skin as she ripped a piece of him off.
 
The blood was running down her jaws as she spat the offending piece of meat out of her mouth. Her breathing ragged as she continued her assault on the bastard for killing an innocent child.
 
He tried to attack her but she was too fast. When he raced by her she smacked him with her tail as he went down. She turned and rushed in as she grabbed him by the neck. Her powerful jaws were closing off his windpipe as she crushed it causing the poison from her mouth to go into his wounds.
 
She pulled away from him as she watched him thrash around on the ground in agony. He died a slow and painful death as her poison finally took hold and killed him.
 
Satisfied she turned as she spotted a white inu youkai and growled viciously. She was out of control and she wanted more blood.
 
Sesshomaru stepped forward with caution. He knew that his mate had lost control over her inner inu and it was in a blood rage. He would not allow her to hurt herself nor will he allow her to kill him. He approached as he said, `Mate, calm down and get control of your inner youkai. If you continue like this I will be forced to subdue you.'
 
Kagome growled as she attacked. He quickly moved out of the way as he avoided her attack. She came after him again as he again move and then hit her with his tail as she went down.
 
She got up, sneezing in the process to get the dust out of her nose, as she circled around him again looking for a way to attack him. She moved her tail to the side as she unleashed a powerful blast of purifying power toward her mate.
 
Sesshomaru saw what his mate had done and he had never seen anyone use their powers when transformed into their true forms. He moved quickly away as her blast just barely missed him. He had to take control of the situation or he would lose her.
 
He attacked while she was trying to get herself together as he knocked her down to the ground. He landed on top of her as he bit into the back of her neck while he pinned her to the ground. His massive form would not let her get free as she was struggling in his hold.
 
Kagome was unable to move as she was pinned to the ground. The pressure on the back of her neck was great as she tried to get away. She heard the demon start to purr and she seemed to recognize it from somewhere. Her struggling started to subside, as the pain was almost too much for her to bear.
 
Sesshomaru kept up his pressure on her neck as he started to purr. He wanted to calm her so she could get control over her inner inu. She started to calm as her struggles became less and less. He heard her whine in pain as he said, `Submit female!'
 
Kagome heard his request as she growled, `NO!' She was growing weaker by the minute as he continued to hold her down. She whimpered for the pain was too great for her to take any more. She stopped her struggling as she laid on the ground with the offending male on top of her. She closed her eyes as she took in his scent and continued to hear the soothing noise of his purrs.
 
When she opened her eye they were back to normal as she heard her mate say again, `Submit to me!' and felt the pressure increase on her neck as she yelled, `Female submits!'
 
Sesshomaru having heard her submission let go of the back of her neck as he started to lick her wounds. He had to apply more pressure than when she was in her human form because of all the hair. He turned to her and said, `Mate transform back.'
 
Kagome close her eyes as she started to transform back to her human form.
 
Sesshomaru was still on top of her as he transformed with her. She had lost her clothes again as he covered her with his tail until he got his haori off and put it around her small form. He picked her up in his arms when he noticed that his brother and his commanders were all racing toward his location.
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha had about enough of these small fries as he let wave after wave of his wind scar out to kill the youkai that were attacking them. He had killed the majority of them and the rest fled once they saw their leader die at the hands of General Hisoka.
 
When the threat was gone he took off after his brother as they raced toward the village. They found the villagers in the center of the village as they stopped to ask what had happened.
 
Inuyasha heard everything that they said as he asked, “Do you know in which direction they went in?”
 
They pointed toward the north as the group raced after him to find Kagome. When they got to the spot where Sesshomaru was located with his mate. They had witnessed Kagome kill another inu youkai and she was in a blood rage.
 
Hisoka was watching the battle in front of him as he turned to Inuyasha and asked, “Who is the other white Inu Youkai that is fighting against the brown one?”
 
Inuyasha continued to watch as Kagome fought her battle with the other Inu. He heard Hisoka question as he replied, “The other white Inu is Kagome.”
 
Hisoka was surprised to hear this. No female demoness ever transformed into her true form because they were weaker and couldn't control their inner inu. But Lady Kagome was even more powerful in this form. He recognized the other youkai and knew him to be a powerful opponent, yet she was defeating him in battle.
 
His opinion of Kagome grew ten fold as they continued to watch the battle forming in front of them.
 
They stood there and watched as Sesshomaru battled with his mate to subdue her before it was too late. For if a demon stays too long in a blood rage they could lose themselves to their inner youkai and never come back.
 
They finally saw as Sesshomaru got Kagome to submit to him as they transformed back into their human form. They rushed to his side in time for them to see him wrapping his haori around his mate as he picked her up.
 
Kagome appeared asleep in his arms as they approached with caution. He was always protective of Kagome when she was like this.
 
Sesshomaru's eyes glowed red as he saw the rest of his pack approach; all he wanted was to be left alone with his mate. He growled as he turned to leave when he heard his brother yell, “Hey Sesshomaru! Where are you going with Kagome?”
 
General Hisoka put a gentle but firm hand on the young lords shoulder as he said, “I believe its time that we leave them alone for a while. I can tell it's been too long since they had been together. That is one of the reason she went into a blood rage. He will return with her in a few hours. He will not risk her safety and stay away from the protection we offer for his mate.
 
We however must go and see to the villagers. Once they are taken care of then we too can rest for the remainder of the day.”
 
Inuyasha heard what Hisoka had said. He did have a point. It has been a while since he has been alone with Kagome and he needed her as much as she needed him. They all turned and left the area heading back to the village to make sure that everyone was all right.
 
~oOo~~~~~~LEMON~~~~~~~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru left his pack walking away with his mate. She did not have full control of her powers yet and he had to make sure that she was at a safe distance from his group. He knew that he would be protected from her wrath but his pack was not. They could all die if she was to unleash her powers on them.
 
So he chose to leave as he walked deeper into the forest looking for a place that he could be alone with his mate. It has been way too long since he had any alone time with her. He continued to walk as he sniffed the area. He caught the scent of the hot springs that was close by.
 
`This will be the perfect place for her to regain her control back. Plus we can have some alone time until we have to head back towards the others. They would come looking for us if we don't return. I would expect nothing less of them for trying to protect us.' Thought Sesshomaru as he headed toward the hot springs.
 
He arrived a short while later as he looked around the area. He set up a strong barrier that would not let anyone through if they decided to attack him here with his mate. Her safety was the most important thing to him right now.
 
He moved closer to the hot springs as he placed his mate gently on the ground. He stripped his clothes off as he leaned down and removed his haori from Kagome. He picked her up in his arms as he started to make his way into the warm water.
 
It felt good against his skin as the warmth of the water soothed his aching muscles. The air was still cold but near the springs it was very warm. He found a submerged rock under the water as he sat down with his mate in his arms. He cradled her closer to his chest as he kept her head above the water to allow her to relax.
 
He immediately noticed that she relaxed into his embrace as he sighed with relief. Her aura was calming down and he was happy. Once it was normal again Kagome started to stir in his arms but she continued to sleep.
 
He washed her hair and then slowly cleaned her cheeks of the blood that was there. He checked her to see if she was injured but he found that the blood came from the other demon she had fought.
 
He turned her slightly as Kagome moaned in his arms, protesting him moving her all around. He checked her neck where he had to grab to subdue her as his eyes opened wide.
 
She had bruises on her neck and a few puncture marks where his fangs had grabbed her. He whimpered as he started to lick the back of her neck to heal it. He never meant to grab her so hard but he didn't have a choice. It was either that or loose his mate to her blood rage.
 
Once he had healed her neck he rested her against his chest. He was stroking her hair in the warm water as his chest vibrated to sooth her. She responded in kind to his administration and it aroused him immediately. He had never heard her purr before and was definitely to his liking.
 
His hands continued down her back as he rubbed them all over her body. She was beautiful and she was his. It had been too long since their last joining and this had almost caused her to lose herself to her inner inu.
 
He shifted Kagome so that she was sitting on his lap facing him with her knees on the outside of his hips. He brought her body closer to his and allowed the heat from his body to penetrate into hers. He started to lick her neck, as he wanted her to wake up from her ordeal.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome felt that she was sitting in something very warm that was surrounding her body. It felt good as it soothed her tired muscles and allowed her to relax. She picked up on her mate's scent as his hands were traveling all over her body.
 
It had been too long since she had felt his hands on her. She was beginning to think that he didn't desire her anymore since their mating but what she felt on her stomach told her something totally different.
 
He was aroused very aroused and it sent her senses into over drive. She opened her eyes to see that they were in the hot springs as she lifted her head to look at her mate. His eyes were blood red with lust, as he looked at her with desire.
 
She opened up her senses and she felt that they were, for the first time since they had started to travel to the south, alone. She gave in to her passion knowing that they would not be disturb for a long while.
 
She reached up with her hand as she touched the tip of his ear and started to scratch the delicate skin right behind it. She saw as her mate closed his eyes and let out a purr of contentment.
 
She shifted in his lap as she rose on her knees so she could reach him, her chest coming out of the water as the valley of her breast was almost to his chin. She started from his forehead as she kissed her way down his face. There was not an inch that she left untouched as she continued.
 
Her other hand traveled down his chiseled chest as she felt his muscles tightened under her touch. His whimpers and growls of pleasure were filling the air around them as she let her hand slipped further down to his now engorged member.
 
She brushed lightly with her fingertips as she heard his breath hitch. She continued to touch him but just barely as she went down his shaft.
 
Sesshomaru breathing was becoming labored. His lovely mate had ideas of her own as her touch set him on fire. He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as her fingers were just gently touching him. She was teasing him with want and desire as he felt when she wrapped her small hands around his shaft.
 
Slowly, oh so slowly, she started her torture. Moving painful slow as her hand was moving up and down on his shaft. Her delicate lips were moving all over his face as she nipped and suckled in different areas.
 
First were his ears as her sweet hot tongue met with the most sensitive part. Slowly she was running the tip of her tongue along the inside of his ear as he heard a moan escape her lips. She continued to go down as she licked at his markings making him go insane.
 
His markings were the most sensitive part of his body and her tongue running across them made him even harder. She finally made it to his mouth as their lips met for the first time since she had awaken from her sleep.
 
Their passion grew the more they kissed as he brought his arms up and encircled her body, pulling her closer to him. He felt her shift in his lap as he felt her tight sheath surround him. She was even tighter than the first time he took her.
 
He made to move out of the hot springs but she kept them in the water. He was being retrained but he didn't know how she was doing this.
 
Kagome body was on fire. She knew that her mate was aroused beyond his control. Her desires for him were driving her actions as she shifted in the water and slid down his hardened member.
 
She felt him gasp as she sat on his lap trying to get her breathing under control. Once she did she slowly started to move as she started to build up the passion between them. She didn't want him to move so she placed a spell on him to keep him in place while she enjoyed his body.
 
She was going to slowly torture him for making her wait all this time. She started to go a little faster as she was trying to bring them to completion. She went faster and when she felt that he was almost to his peak she stopped.
 
A growl escaped Sesshomaru's lips as he looked into her eyes. They were blood red like his and he could see the passion in her eyes. He saw a wicked smile on her lips as she moved off him and got out of the springs. He tried to follow but he still could not move. He looked at her with questions in his eyes as he heard his mate say, “If you can get free from my spell you can have me the rest of the way.”
 
It was a challenge and Sesshomaru's inner inu was willing to take it. His demonic aura started to flare as he quickly broke her spell and went after her.
 
Kagome quickly dodged his attack as she crouched down low to the ground. If he really wanted her he would have to subdue her but she was not going to make it easy for him.
 
Sesshomaru understood her challenge. He had left her for too long and she had her doubts that he still wanted her for a mate. Her inner inu was the one driving her instincts as his responded in kind.
 
Sesshomaru's tail moved from side to side deciding on a plan of attack. Kagome's hair was floating freely behind her as she moved slowly to her right trying to find a way to escape.
 
Kagome blotted to the left as Sesshomaru gave chase, he caught her from behind as they both landed face down on the ground with Sesshomaru on top of Kagome. He had her pinned with his body as his hands moved her hands above her head. He released a deep growl from deep within his chest wanting his mate to relax into their mating.
 
Kagome was definitely aroused, as she smelled her mate's scent. It was very spicy and intoxicating. It made her head spin with desire but she was not going to make it easy on him. She was playing hard to get and she was determined to win her game.
 
She shifted as his full weight came down on her. She felt when he moved her hair away from her back as his bare chest came into contact with her back. It was hot and soft as it started to vibrate from his purrs. It aroused her like nothing before as she moaned and then purred in response to him.
 
Sesshomaru's nostrils flared as he caught his mate scent. It spiked so fast that he almost lost control over his inner inu. She was responding to his scent as it made her receptive. He lowered his head as he started to nuzzle her neck.
 
He moved his hips against her back as he felt her get tense and then relaxes into his touch. His hand traveled down the side of her body as it caressed her skin. She was so soft to his touch. He moved his leg between her as he pulled him apart giving him access to her sweet wet core.
 
His hand moved under her stomach as he found her pleasure point and started to rub. He was moving his hip in time with what he was doing as he was sending her to her end. He continued until he felt her body erupt in pure ecstasy.
 
Kagome was breathing hard as he brought her to her release. She went limp on the ground and he took advantage of her present state.
 
Sesshomaru lifted her off the ground as he cradled her against his chest. His hands moving gently over her breast grabbing one in each hand as he started to massage them. He felt his mate lean into his chest as she moaned in pleasure.
 
He shifted her forward as he brought her to all fours. He was still in control as he shifted and entered from behind. He growled his pleasure as he started to move. He moved slowly at first as he started to build the passion between them.
 
Kagome started to purr as she felt her mate moving within her. She met all of his moves as the heat started to build in her stomach. She begged him to move faster and harder as he was hitting a place that was giving her such pleasure that she started to growl her delight.
 
Sesshomaru continued his assault on his mate as he heard her request. He complied immediately and started to move faster. Soon he could feel his end coming but he wanted her to come first. He reached down and started to rub her harden numb as it finally brought her to her peak.
 
Kagome felt as the knot finally exploded in a huge orgasm that left her body weak. Her mate continued for another minute before he too meet with his end. They collapsed on the ground out of breath as Sesshomaru reached over and sunk his fangs into his mates shoulder renewing his mark.
 
Kagome felt the pain in her shoulder as her mate bit down on her shoulder renewing her mating mark. She shifted in his arms as she started to lick his neck. She heard her mate purr with desire as her fangs grew. Instincts took over as she bit Sesshomaru on the neck where the neck and shoulder met. She drank of his blood as she pulled away from her mark and licked her mating mark to heal it.
 
Sesshomaru was out of breath. It had been way too long since he had been with her. This time he had her on her back as he turned to his lovely mate and showed her how much he loved her as he ravished her body again.
 
They continued for the better part of an hour until they fell exhausted on the ground. Neither had enough strength to continue, as they had made up for lost time and they were finally satisfied.
 
~oOoOoOoOo END OF THE LEMON oOoOoOooOoOo~
 
Sesshomaru laid there with his mate in his embrace. He could not get enough of her. He had taken her in every position he could think of and then some. He had ravished her body until she couldn't think straight.
 
Finally after about an hour they fell exhausted not once moving from their position as Kagome fell asleep in his arms. They stayed like that for a while when he started to notice that it was getting dark. If they didn't return to their camp they would come looking for him.
 
He sighed, he didn't want to leave this place but he knew they had to go back or risk being found like this. He was not about to let anyone see his lovely mate's body.
 
He pulled away from Kagome as he laid her gently down on the ground. She whimpered at the lost of his touch but remained asleep. He went over and got dressed as he put his haori back on Kagome to cover her.
 
He stood with his mate in his arms as he formed his demon cloud under his feet. He moved with speed as they went back toward camp. He was shielding her body from the cold air that was whipping around him.
 
He finally made it back to camp as he landed near the dragon that was looking for his master. Once he touched down he saw his brother running towards him as he held Kagome closer to his chest. Still being protective of her even though they were safe.
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha was going insane with worry. He knew that his brother would not let anything harm Kagome. But that didn't mean that he couldn't still worry about her. She had gone into a blood rage and had stayed in that form for a long time.
 
He was pacing back and forth as he tried to think of what to do. He stopped and looked at the sky as he thought, `I will give them until sundown before I go looking for them. I have to find out if they are alright.'
 
He saw as the two-headed dragon rose to his feet and started looking at the sky. He picked his nose up into the air and sniffed as he caught the sent of his brother's approach. At last he knew that they were safe and that Kagome was all right.
 
When he saw his brother land he saw the protectiveness he had towards her. He stopped just short of were he stood as he asked, “Welcome back Sesshomaru, would you like something to eat? We have food prepared.”
 
Sesshomaru heard his brother's question as he looked at his mate. He knew that she would not wake up to eat so he declined the offer. He saw, as his brother left them alone knowing that he was safe and so was his mate to get some rest.
 
Sesshomaru settled on the ground next to the fire. They had made them a nice soft bed as he laid down with his mate. He held her tight against his chest as he lowered his nose into her hair. Her sweet scent surrounded him with calm and peace as he fell asleep with the one he loved.
 
~oOo~
 
That is the end to another chapter. I gave you all a nice long chapter for making you wait. I hope that you all enjoyed it. Kagome's power continues to grow with each passing day. She is proving to be a hand full for Sesshomaru.
 
They picked up an army that will help them fight to get to the southern castle. This new ally will prove to be a great asset, when they finally reach the southern castle.
 
In the next chapter Sesshomaru and Kagome finally reach their objective. It is not going to be easy to take the castle from Kumar. Join me in the next chapter as they fight to finally gain control of the Southern Lands.
 
Until the next chapter!
 
Ja ne!