InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ForgetMeNot ❯ Give Me A Reason ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forget-Me-Not

By: Youkai Yume

Yume: Man, it's been such a stressful week.

CF: Yup, so very stressful…

Yume: How is it stressful for you?! You did squat!

CF: Exactly…Yume, squats take a lot of energy! {starts to demonstrate}

Yume: (rolls eyes) I feel your pain, baka.

CF: Thanks…hey!

Yume: Here's the beginning to the rest of the story. Just a good note, this is not the last chapter, meaning there will be more to come!

Disclaimer: Just one crazed, rabid fan without a life who just happened to have a computer and is now banging her head with it in misery at having to be the FAN and not the creator.

~ ^_^ ~

Chapter 31: Give Me A Reason

The morning rays filtered through the tree's rooftops, casting dancing shadows as the wind blew through the swaying trees.

Overhead, the sound of melodic birds singing in the brisk air could be heard, seemingly in tune with the joy that the dark, looming storm had passed, only to be replaced with blue skies and drifting clouds.

A yellow flower firmly grasped in her hand, Sango delicately placed it on her brother's grave beneath a cherry blossom tree beside the rest of her slain kin. A lone tear streaked down her flushed cheeks and her brown orbs closed ever so lightly.

"Rest in peace, little brother…" She whispered sadly, and yet a small part of her felt happy that he was at last free from the pain and suffering that was bestowed upon him. And that small part allowed the tiniest of smiles to grace her trembling lips.

"Sango…I'm really sorry that we couldn't save him…"

The taijya turned around to face the monk, who was watching her intently with violet depths. She wiped away the tear hastily and shook her head.

"No, there was nothing more I could do for him," She replied. Miroku shook his head, and approached her carefully, taking her by the shoulders. She turned her gaze downwards, blushing.

"Sango, you know as well as I do that we could've used Lord Sesshomaru's sword, the Tenseiga, to revive your brother," He said gently. "He himself even offered to do it for you." Miroku added, a bit of surprised hinted in his voice.

Needless to say, they had never expected in a million years for the demon lord to show compassion or offer any kind of comfort in their entire lives. `He really has changed…'

His attention was still focused on the demon exterminator, whose gaze now looked longingly over to the flowers that lay on Kohaku's grave.

"I know…" She started. Miroku placed a hooked finger under her chin, forcing her eyes to meet his. His voice was gentle and his stare soft.

"But?"

Sango sighed.

"But even if Kohaku were alive…he would still have to live with the burden of knowing he slaughtered all of his kin." Her brown orbs began to well once more with tears that threatened to fall over. "I remembered how tortured he looked at me before he left…it was tearing him apart…"

Miroku's eyes widened as Sango buried her face into his robes, her tears beginning to bleed through the fabric.

"It was the reason he was with Naraku in the first place…because he didn't want to remember…" Miroku rubbed soothing circles on the small of her back, for once not even thinking of having his hands go any lower than need be. Instead, he simply held her, and hushed softly into her hair as she began to hiccup with her sobs.

"I…didn't want Kohaku to suffer…"

"Shhhh, I understand, it was probably for the best," He pulled her from his embrace and she gave him a teary and yet grateful look. "Now that Naraku is gone…it is time for us to start over…start a new life…" Miroku averted his violet gaze from Sango to his hand.

She followed his eyes as well, staring at the now bare hand…prayer beads were no longer wrapped around it, his hand was completely free and devoid of the kazaana, save for a small scar that remained. Miroku let out a sigh.

"It feels so strange…" He began, "I was beginning to fear that I would die the same way my father did…" Warm hands covered his own, and he lifted his gaze to meet with Sango's kind eyes. She smiled softly, she blushed prettily when Miroku's fingers curled around her own.

"Like you said, Miroku…let's put it all behind us and start a new life…"

"Yes," He grasped her hand with both hands now, staring intensely into her eyes. Sango's blush grew redder, but she didn't avert her gaze. "Let us start a new life, together…"

"Miroku…" Her voice was laced with shock and her heart began to beat a hundred miles per hour. `Could it be?'

"That is, if you could ever put up with a lecher like me," He added with a small smile, his eyes flashing a hint of playfulness. He watched as the tears began to fall, and he gently wiped them away.

"Of course, Miroku…but as long as you're with me, you won't be a lecher for very long!" She smiled, hugging him tightly.

"Aw, my dear Sango, not even if it's just you and me when we're…"

"Don't even finish that."

Miroku chuckled, and held her tighter.

"If only the others could have their feelings resolved as easily as we did ours…" Sango looked up to see a look of seriousness pass over his face once more, and she sighed.

"Are you talking about Kagome?" She inquired, earning a nod from him.

"It seems Lady Kagome has herself caught in between two brothers…and both seem intent on keeping her for himself," Miroku looked off to the village, where Kagome and the others were. Well, most of them at least, Koga had left early in the morning, bidding his farewells before he left for his lands. Kagome had commented on how fast he still ran, despite his injuries and his lost jewel shards.

"What about Koga?"

"The wolf prince?" Miroku scratched his chin in thought. "Somehow, I don't think he's interested in Kagome anymore…no, it's definitely just between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. It's very plain to see now that Kagome does indeed hold feelings for the demon lord." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sango pace to the other side of the clearing, her arms crossed.

"Well, I never thought I'd say this…but I think her being with Sesshomaru is best…" She said barely above a whisper.

"And why do you say that?" He asked her curiously.

"I don't know…I mean Inuyasha loves her a lot, that much is obvious…but I just can't stand it if she gets heartbroken again." The taijya turned to face the houshi, a fire flickering in her orbs. "Even if he does say that he's over Kikyo, there will always be a small part of him that sees her in Kagome…That will always hang over them in their relationship."

"True," Miroku reasoned. "But Inuyasha DOES love Kagome. Who knows?"

"Besides…I think that with Sesshomaru, I can rest easy knowing that he'd protect her."

"How can you be so sure that Sesshomaru loves Kagome in return?" He asked. Sango rolled her eyes at this.

"It's as plain as day!" She raised her voice. "She should be with him!" She said as if it was her final statement, her tone holding an air of resolution. "And we should help them!"

"Sango, it's Lady Kagome's decision, not ours…" He stood up and walked over to her, his robes swishing with each step. "We shouldn't meddle…"

"Who's meddling? We'll just steer her in the right direction…" He gave her a `get real' glare…and she pouted. "Can we just talk to her at least?" She pleaded. "Kagome seems so confused, and she's not the only one." Miroku could feel his resistance falling upon seeing her puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, but we'll only talk to them. You can go and talk to Kagome, and I'll talk to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha."

"Talk…to Sesshomaru?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Okay, ATTEMPT to talk to him at least."

She nodded, and with that, the started walking back to the village in search for their friends.

~ ^_^ ~

Down the dirt path, a demon lord and miko walked quietly together. Their thoughts and feelings on the final battle as well as each other.

"I'm just so relieved that this is all over, and that the jewel is complete…" Kagome sighed, taking out the Shikon jewel from her pocket. Sesshomaru eyed the little orb warily. A question nagged at him.

"The undead priestess," Kagome turned to the sound of his voice, "She had made a wish upon the Shikon…why did it not disappear?" He asked stoically. She turned attention back to the sphere in her hands, and smiled.

"Because the Shikon will only cease to exist if the wish made upon it is be an unselfish one." Curling her fingers around it, she tucked it safely away once more. "Kikyo wanted her soul back for herself, so the jewel still remains."

Sesshomaru nodded in understanding, and yet something still nagged at him. `Inuyasha wants to use it to become full demon…' He looked at her, `Will she give it to him in the end?'

As they neared the hut, Kagome called out to him.

"Sesshomaru, I can tell something else is on your mind. Care to share?" She smiled warmly. The demon lord hesitated for a moment, then spoke.

"Naraku…" She froze. "How is it that you can be so forgiving, even after all that he has done to your friends and yourself?" He asked stoically. It still eluded him how this one girl could forgive and forget so easily. She sighed, then turned sapphire irises to meet with golden depths.

"Because everyone deserves a second chance." She answered. "I always keep that in mind for everyone that I meet…" Sesshomaru could feel his breath hitch…as she stared at him, he realized that she was trying to say that she gave him a second glance as well.

"After everything that has happened, I've come to see…that a part of everyone…just wanted to be accepted." Sapphire eyes turned upwards to the blue sky, a smile gracing her lips.

"It's hard…living in a world where so much hatred and ridicule divides everyone…Naraku…Inuyasha…Kikyo….they all just wanted to belong somewhere."

The wind blew gently, playing with their silver and raven locks. Kagome looked intently at Sesshomaru, who returned the soft gaze with wonder and amazement.

He was amazed that this girl had such a pure soul and compassionate heart. She had the rare ability to see the best in everyone, to find even the smallest ray of light in the darkest of souls; to touch everyone with her endless ability to love, and yet asked nothing in return but to see others happy.

Sesshomaru smiled gently at her. Afterall, had she not done so with him? Is that not the reason why he fell in love with her? Kagome smiled at him in return, then entered the hut, her look of contentment leaving her face and was instead replaced with a frown. Sesshomaru followed her, feeling the tension and sad aura build as well.

Golden eyes watched intently as the young girl picked up her belongings and stuffed them in her giant yellow bag. Her movements were calm and relaxed, but seemingly slowed as if she were hesitant to be doing her task. He could sense her tense aura, and he could even smell her nervousness in her scent.

To be honest, it bothered him greatly to see her packing as well. Kagome had remained silent throughout the whole thing, he they both knew…she was packing to leave…back into her era. It wasn't spoken, but he knew it to be true.

The demon lord suddenly felt regret that Naraku had been defeated, for it meant that their journey was over. Which meant that Kagome had no reason to remain…

She had not left yet, and already he felt the emptiness fill him. `A life without Kagome…' Already he did not want to imagine living without ever hearing her laughter, seeing her smile, feeling her warmth or basking in her intoxicating scent.

With every fiber of his being…he prayed he'd never have to know.

As if reading his troubled thoughts, Kagome stopped what she was doing and turned around, her sapphire eyes probing the demon lord.

"Sesshomaru?" He nodded in acknowledgment at her voice, his gaze softening.

"You're leaving…" He plainly stated, the emotion still hidden from her. Kagome didn't turn away, nor did she resume packing. Instead, she stood up and walked closer to him. Her sapphire irises bore into his own golden ones.

"Probably…" She started. "Well, at least I'll be out of your hair, ne?" Kagome smiled weakly, trying to lighten the mood. Sesshomaru just stared at her in shock. `Does she even care?'

"Kagome…" His voice was low and husky, sending shivers down her spine. "I don't…" He felt as if the words were caught in his throat, but he couldn't deny it. "I don't want you to leave…"

He could hear her heartbeat quicken, and her scent spiked with her anticipation. He saw so many emotions flash across her beautiful orbs, regret, sorrow, hope, kindness, and something else that he couldn't identify and yet still made his heart feel like it was melting.

She was so close to him now, only a mere feet separated their bodies. Slowly, she lifted her hand to caress his cheek, and he closed his eyes, reveling in the feel of her touch as she traced a magenta stripe.

"Give me a reason to stay…" She whispered. His eyes opened to stare deeply into hers, shocked to see that she was almost pleading him.

Sesshomaru wanted to kiss her right then and there, giving her reasons to last her a lifetime if only she would remain with him.

But before he could usher the first one, the flap door opened, and both jumped back as if they had touched fire. Their eyes bolted to the doorway, only to see a wide-eyed hanyou staring at them. His amber eyes flickered with several emotions before he turned away, his voice and his amber orbs seemingly calm.

"Hey, Kagome. Sango wants to speak with you," He said casually, as if he hadn't interrupted a moment at all. "She's waiting outside."

Kagome nodded, unable to hide the furious blush that now stained her cheeks. She apologized to Sesshomaru and brushed past Inuyasha on her way out of the hut.

The demon lord watched her retreating back, but did not miss the look his brother shot at him before he too left; a look that spoke of jealousy, possession, and warning. Sesshomaru growled…

Even though the final battle had been fought and won, another would start, it would seem. The fight for Kagome's heart.

~ ^_^ ~

"Kagome!" The older girl ran up to her, and Kagome waved amiably in greeting. "I've been looking all over for you."

"What for?" She asked curiously. The taijya gave her a knowing smile, and took her by the arm, taking her into the village market.

"I just wanted to talk, we never seem to do that anymore."

Kagome gave her a questioning look, but just shrugged. As they strolled down the path, greeting passing villagers, Kagome was beginning to feel that there was something that Sango wanted. Before she could ask what it was, the older girl had gone straight to the point.

"Kagome, how do you feel about Sesshomaru?" She asked rather bluntly.

{blink}

"Huh?"

"Oh, don't give me that…Lord Sesshomaru. How do you-"

"I heard what you said, Sango." She quipped, earning a small giggle from the taijya.

"Well?"

"Ano…well, I…" Kagome struggled with her words and even more so with her tongue. The question had fallen on her like a ton of bricks and now she could feel her cheeks burning as all of her thoughts on the matter of the demon lord surface.

"I guess he's okay…"

"Okay?" Sango's tone was flat, knowing that full well there was more to that and she gave Kagome a look that promised blackmail if she didn't tell the truth.

"Okay, I like him…a lot…" She mumbled the "a lot" part and turned away blushing. Sango smiled.

"Why do you like him? I mean, he's a cold, emotionless, bloodthirsty-"

"He's not bloodthirsty!" Kagome protested, quick to defend the demon lord. "And he's not cold, OR emotionless, OR merciless, OR anything else you might say about him!" She continued, with such a fire and passion in her eyes that it rather surprised Sango.

"I know he might seem like it on the outside…but there's a heart underneath all of that ice." Kagome's eyes suddenly began to spark wistfully. "People just don't give him a second glance before labeling him a bloodthirsty demon. He might act arrogant and cold, but no one understands him…"

"And you do?" Sango asked gently. Kagome sighed, her cheeks beginning to blush her cherry shade.

"I understand that he's been through a lot of pain in his life to have caused him to become what he has. But if you take the time to look, he's really kind, and caring…when he wants to be, that is. He can be really sweet too…" She smiled at a memory that came to her mind, "Like when Inuyasha had left me for Kikyo…I had never imagined that a Taiyoukai so dangerous could be so gentle."

Her blush grew, as she held her hand over her now rapidly beating heart.

"Kagome…you love him, don't you?" Sango whispered gently, her voice not holding an air of surprise, but rather truth. Kagome did not return her gaze, but nodded all the same, her spirit suddenly feeling lifted at finally revealing her secret to someone.

"What of Inuyasha?" Sango asked cautiously, waiting with baited breath for Kagome's answer. The miko took a deep breath, and let her hands fall to he side. They came to a hill, and Kagome seated herself on the grass, motioning for the older girl to join her.

"I loved him too," She admitted, but her voice held no guilt. "I can't deny that…When I'm with him, I feel happy and sad at the same time…He's given, and at the same time taken so much from me…He taught me how to love, and he taught me how to cry…And there's no one that can replace him," She said softly. Sango remained silent, letting the miko finish.

"A part of me will always love him. But there's only one person who could ever make me feel complete…and I know you might think me fickle for falling so quickly for someone else so soon, much less Inuyasha's brother. But…" She turned to the taijya, her sapphire pools swirling with emotion.

"Do you think it's wrong to feel this way?"

Sango smiled, grasping her best friend's hands in her own.

"I don't know, Kagome. Do you feel like it's wrong?"

Upon hearing her words, Kagome knew without a doubt…never in her life had she been so sure. She smiled as well.

~ ^_^ ~

"So, you do then?" Miroku concluded, gazing intently at the demon lord on the other side of the clearing.

It had not been easy getting the proud Taiyoukai to talk. He had spoken to Sesshomaru knowing full well that his life was at risk if the youkai became even the slightest irritated in him.

But surprisingly, Sesshomaru had conversed with him…somewhat, but he had gotten enough proof he needed to draw his conclusion that the demon lord did indeed, fall in love with Kagome.

Sesshomaru remained silent, not answering the houshi, but Miroku knew, upon one look into the proud taiyoukai's eyes that he had spoken the truth. Deciding not to push the matter further, Miroku began his trek back to the village.

As he passed the demon lord, Miroku gave one last piece of advice.

"She won't be waiting forever, Sesshoamru-sama. Tell her before it's too late."

Sesshomaru watched as the monk disappeared from view, feeling a whole new sense of respect for the human, and taking into affect his words. As the day quickly turned to night, Sesshomaru gazed longingly up at the nearly visible moon. `Kagome.'

~ ^_^ ~

Atop the Goshinboku tree, a lone hanyou kept amber eyes glued to the darkening sky above. His thoughts and his heart raging within himself.

`Sesshomaru…and Kagome?' He still had a hard time accepting that…he still didn't accept it. But, when he saw them in the hut earlier that day…the look his brother gave Kagome, the way she caressed his cheek…

He growled deeply, his fist clenching tightly by his sides. His whole being seethed with anger and jealousy. As of late, he knew he had mended little by little the broken relationship he had with his brother, maybe even started to respect him.

Inuyasha had, for Kagome's sake, buried the hatred he had for Sesshomaru and became allies with him in the final battle. But now that it was all over and done, now that Kagome was so close to leaving and yet at the same time staying…the hatred was beginning to resurface once more.

`She loved me once…' He thought, and his amber eyes hardened with resolution. `I won't lose her again…'

Jumping down from his perch, he started for the village, his heart beating in anticipation at his decision. He would win Kagome back before his brother got to her first.

~ ^_^ ~

The leaves danced with the soft breeze, and Kagome watched in wonder at their movements. She let out a heavy sigh, her heart constricted and her stomach felt like it had a million butterflies in it. She was still sitting on the hill, her mind fixated on the demon lord that she had grown to love and care for so much.

And now…she smiled to herself at the thought…now she was ready to confess.

So lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the soft footsteps approaching. And not until the soft call for her name was ushered that she looked up from her musings to meet amber eyes and a warm smile.

"Inuyasha?"

"Kagome," He whispered, coming closer to her and joining her atop the grassy hill. She stood up at his arrival, dusting off her skirt and looked at him questioningly.

"What is it?" She asked him gently. Inuyasha didn't remove his eyes from her, and she was beginning to get nervous under his gaze. "Um, Inuyasha?"

"I'm glad…"

Kagome looked up in surprise. Not fully comprehending what he was trying to say.

"Glad?"

He nodded.

"I'm glad…to have met you Kagome…" His gaze averted to the moon that hung overhead, casting off it's silver glow to the forest below. "Do you remember when we first met, Kagome?" She didn't know where he was taking the conversation, or why he was talking to her in such a soft voice, but she answered anyway.

"I'll never forget it."

"I tried to kill you then…" He continued, his tone full of guilt. "I hurt you so many times…And yet you still stayed by me…"

"Inuyasha…"

"Kagome, I've realized now that I've taken you for granted so much before. But I promise, it won't be like that from now on…I won't hurt you ever again!" He said with such a fire and determination in his amber depths that it surprised Kagome.

Before she knew it, he had taken her roughly by the shoulders and was mere inches away from her face. She looked up at him, her heart beating furiously in her chest.

"Kagome…" He whispered. "I want you…" Her eyes widened, "To be…"

`Oh god, please don't say it! Please, not now, Kami-sama…Inuyasha please don't do this to me!' She panicked, as Inuyasha leaned closer and closer. She wanted to push him away, to stop him from finishing the sentence and condemning them both. But she couldn't move, couldn't speak as she stood there completely paralyzed in his embrace. `This is wrong, it's all wrong…'

"I want you to become my mate."

He leaned in to claim her lips, his face coming ever closer to hers…and Kagome still couldn't move, and she could not stop the tears that now burned scorching trails down her cheeks.

~ ^_^ ~

Sesshomaru felt his heart shatter to the seven winds, his chest clenched painfully as his golden orbs remained unable to tear away from the scene that met his eyes.

He had been lost in thought, only allowing one name to echo in his mind…Kagome. He had been intent on letting her know now or never that he loved her…loved her with everything that he was and everything that he never thought a taiyoukai was capable of loving.

He was almost excited, eager to confess to her before it burst inside him…

But in an instant all of his hopes had shattered at first sight of his brother and Kagome's silhouette on the hill beneath the moonlight.

It all played before him torturously slow…he heard every word, every emotion…

"I want you to be my mate…"

Inuyasha had whispered to her. And it tore at himself even more when he saw her made no move to protest, to push him away…anything to prevent him. And now his brother was going to claim her first kiss. He couldn't watch.

He closed his eyes, shutting them out and feeling the full extent of loss…He had lost Kagome, the only thing he had ever cared, loved, wanted and needed in his entire existence…and he had lost to his brother…again.

Turning from the scene, he decided that he was right in the first place all along. Love was a weakness, a hopeless folly. He cursed her for making him vulnerable to it, and he cursed himself for falling victim to it all.

And yet, before he left, he could not help but let a lone tear slip from his golden irises for the first time in his entire life since the death of his okaasan. Maybe it was a sing of weakness…and yet, strangely at the moment, he didn't care.

Giving one last longing look to her, he whispered to the winds…hoping that she would hear them all the same…

"Aishiteru, my Kagome…"

~End Chapter ^_^

Yume: ANOTHER CLIFFY!

CF: EVILNESS!

Yume: Yes, I repeat, this is NOT the end of the story, so DON'T PANIC!

CF: Cliffies…cliffies…

Yume: In the next chappie, I will warn you beforehand: LEMON!

CF: (laughs insanely) finally!

Yume: But of course, there will be a clean version on ff.net, and I will provide you with a link to other sites such as mm.org for the full lemon version. Oh, by clean I mean heavy lime. ^^

CF: READ AND REVIEW! Every review counts! No flames please…and please nominate our fics! The following links that will be listed will lead you to our online gallery of fanart, and the website to nominate! There is a {dot} in between them, so the link will show. Just replace the {dot} with an actual dot and copy and paste!

~Nominate:

http://kagsess{dot}forsaken-faith{dot}org/fanficawards{dot}php

~Online Gallery:

http://www{dot}mediaminer{dot}org/fanart/src{dot}php/a/76312

[REVIEW RESPONSES]

~::Fanfiction.net::~

flowing-spirit; rising waves; Kagome loves Inuyasha; Kestral; hail2dStoics; evening~sun; Crystal Senshi; BlueDemonDragon; inukagonly; 3456; Polaris the Northstar; TigerPrincess1; Silver Shadow Of Silence; Nialo; Tsuki Yume; kaya; Shadow Guardian24; inulover; KougasMyMan; gabby; bloodbunny; Hyper-Mistress-Shadows; CocaCola43; Noir12; sess&inugirl; haruka-tsuki-kou; Akina Tsukana; Sierra-Falls; Kore Yan; Flowers Among The Thorns; Kikio_999; Tyskyamma; trihn; jadewtch; Holy-Psychic-Vulpix; Maki-Kino-Kiko; K-chan16; Reine Keri; Aino Saori; Paige50; Panther; Kestral; Etrenal Cosmos; Lady Icykimi; spirit element; Nikki Lady ofthe Western Lands; kiwi93089; ForgetMeNot Fan; Freakish-Anime; zeddy200; Lady Kaela; Niku; InsanexPsycho; Vaz1201; PeachesDani; Wake-Robin; tessa3; Guardian of The Balance; xx-taintedblack-xx; Dana Daidouji; Dragon Rae; jdls; Rin6; miss_bad_gurl; Ruby27; MidnightDragonShadow; Rabid-Inu-Girl; Y12blue12; Ulna; Seungmina1991; inuyasha-1234; Sweetlilbee; Nymph Demon; Tueske; Yume no Zencho; lammora; Blue-Saiyan-Angel; Peanut Gallery - Alaska's Own; Kagome-Ann-Saturn; Sesshomaru luv you; SugarCube; quirkyslayer; THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!

ladihouki: Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm glad I was able to give you a new outlook on Naraku!

AiVixen: Thanks so much, but you don't need the dictionary! Your vocab exceeds mine!

On Angel's Wings: Yes, I am a part of mm.org. ^^

charismatic angel: Thank you sooo much, you are now officially one of my favorite readers! ^^

LilAnimatedGrlN'Pink: Yes, I do read what you say, I responded to you, didn't I? Lol.

DarknessGuardian: I'm so glad that my fic can always cheer you up!

Grey tears: Avenge Kikyo?! I think you're the cheese that stands alone! The rest of you are cool. Lol.

Helen: Never be shy, I appreciate hearing from all of my fans each time!

Katani Masaya: lol. Yes, Naraku is rather kawaii in the last chappie…twilight zone!

Sanosuke Hidane: Wow, thanks…I feel special now. ^^ So warm and fuzzy…

VicFan: I always felt that way about Naraku as well. I mean…everyone deserves to feel compassion.

Shinigami Clara: Yeah, I'm so glad so many people weren't opposed to the Naraku part! I mean, I never expected how much people liked that scene and change that I made in our favorite villian!

~::Mediaminer.org::~

angel from hell; Crimson Tenshi; Maliksgirl1125; sango16; Inusan; kikitravel; Cresent Moon22000; Kitsune Bi; FoxFlame; Cresent Moon22000; InusDemoness; Kurama no Miko2003; THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Demon_Bakura: Oh, that's alright, I was rather shy about showing my work at first too. I didn't think they were good enough. But I always think it's so cool when guys write too. I guess I find that attractive…? (shurg) Your work can't be worse than MY first chapter. Lol.

Spica: I'm still not sure about the bridge…but hey, cool with me. Are you sure it's not another fanfic that you read it from?

Ficfan: Thanks for reviewing both my artwork and my fanfics!

D: Thanks, I like to think of my story as an alternate universe that might actually happen in the real world as well…(sigh)

S1Cherry: I don't think Sessho would hug anyone in the first place! -save for Kag in my fic. ^^

Vic_18: Thanks…that means a lot to me!

StormAZ: I guess I proved your theory wrong…^^

Striking Falcon: Hey! You're back! Lolz. I guess you kinda ditched this fic for a while ne? Oh, I just updated Blessed Curse a few days ago, so yeah. Love your newest story.

[ENE NOTE!]

Yume: Stay tuned for next week's chappie, remember that there will be TWO VERSIONS of it! So be warned! READ AND REVIEW!

~Ja Ne! ^_~