InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ForgetMeNot ❯ Aishiteru ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forget-Me-Not

By: Youkai Yume

Yume: Ladies and Gents! It's the moment you've all been waiting for! CF?

CF: {laughing insanely} Aye Aye, Yume! {starts drumroll}

Yume: LEMON CHAPTER!

CF: {throws party} Big, juicy, graphic lemon! Hehe.

[::IMPORTANT NOTE!::]

Yume: This is the original, uncut, full lemon version of the chapter. So be warned! If you are uneasy with sexual situations, please go to the clean version of this chapter on fanfiction.net. Here is the URL address. I put spaces in between it so you can actually see the link. Just copy and paste, and make sure you take out the spaces in between the address.

http:// www .fanfiction.net/ ~youkaiyume

CF: One more thing! When the lemon comes in this chapter, it will be marked with this sign: *** at the beginning and end of the lemon. So those who don't enjoy them can skip past it.

Yume: This is going to be a really long chappie, so be warned. Okay! Without further ado…

Disclaimer: LALALALA! I can't hear you!

~ ^_^ ~

Chapter 32: Aishiteru

It was hopeless, and inevitable, and Kagome at the moment hated herself for being so weak that she was unable to stop Inuyasha as he was about to steal her first kiss. It was so strange…she had always imagined her first kiss was to be with the hanyou before her…

She trembled when she felt his warm breath on her skin, stiffened when she saw his eyes fluttered closed.

And yet, now that it was happening, it was all so wrong…

`Because all I see…all I want…is HIM.' That was when she heard it. The softest, most tortured of whispers carried by the gentlest of breezes as it brushed past her ear caressed her moist cheeks.

"Aishiteru, my Kagome…"

It was a voice so soft, so tender and yet laced in so much sadness and at the same time unparalleled love, that Kagome thought that surely she was hallucinating. But there was no mistaking it…`Sesshomaru.'

"No!" Finding her strength once more, Kagome brought her hands up and pushed Inuyasha away before his lips could claim hers. He loosened his hold on her, his eyes wide open and flickering with shock and confusion. "This is all wrong…"

"Kagome…why?" A new feeling rose within his chest-anger. He was angry that she was suddenly running away from him, after all that had happened. "I love you! I want to be with you! Kagome, I'm willing to sacrifice everything if you'd just stay by me, forever…"

She backed away from him when he neared, her sapphire irises brimming with tears that threatened to fall.

"No, Inuyasha, this doesn't feel right…" Kagome cried. "You're…you're trapping me…" Kagome stared at him straight in the eye, tears now streamed down her flushed cheeks. "I can't help but feel, as if you're taking advantage of me…of my feelings…Inuyasha, don't you even care about how I feel about all of this?!"

Amber eyes turned away, refusing to meet her gaze, and trying to block out her words.

"Kagome, I love you…and I thought you loved me too…" He whispered sadly, the tone of anger almost gone from his gruff voice. Kagome's eyes softened.

"I do…"

"Then why are you refusing me?!" He screamed, desperate to make her see. "Why are you running away?"

"How can you even ask me that when you don't even stop to think about what I want?" Inuyasha froze at her words, knowing that what she said rang with undeniable truth. And he felt the guilt begin to consume him. Kagome shook her head.

She knew she was right, and that Inuyasha's words and actions was born from some darker part of him.

"I'm not the one running," She whispered softly. "Inuyasha, you're afraid of losing me…but I've always been here. But you're trying to force me to love you…you want me to be with you so badly that you're not even listening to what I have to say, nor care about if I feel!

"And now, I just don't think that I can make the decision to stay with you. It's as if you're forcing me to accept your proposal, you're trying to trap me so that I have no other choice!"

He still remained silent through it all, knowing full well that Kagome was practically reading him like a book, his insides tore at her every word. `It's all true…'

"You've always been so stubborn, Inuyasha," She continued. "I know I can't change how you feel, it's a part of who you are…and besides from being stubborn you're also aggressive. But this time, you've taken it too far…" She turned away from him, not wanting to see the hurt look on his face because in truth, it hurt her to say this to him as well.

But she couldn't hide from it any longer.

"You've always let your emotions cloud your judgement…I can see that now. Inuyasha…I loved you, I can never deny that even if I wanted to." The hanyou's heart tightened, and he wanted to just fade when he heard her words. `She LOVED?'

"But…" Kagome turned soft eyes back to meet his amber ones, trying to send him a message of forgiveness and understanding. "Things change…I've changed…" She bit her lower lip at her next words. "My feelings changed…"

Inuyasha felt his heart break, but strangely, at the moment, he had never felt stronger as he did not avert his eyes from her…it hurt…but… `A part of me knew all along.'

"I'm so sorry that I can't give you what you ask…because the truth of the matter is…I had already given it to another." She blushed a fine shade of cherry as her thoughts wandered over to the silver demon lord that was just as mysterious and beautiful as the moon that hung in the starlit sky.

"The one person that has always been my light when I fell into darkness; the one who had always protected me, even in the shadows…the one I thought was incapable of love…" She looked up at Inuyasha now, her sapphire eyes wide as she finally spilled out the truth.

"I love him…I love Sesshomaru." As soon as the words had left her lips, Kagome felt suddenly elated and lifted. The warmth that flowed through herself as the admission rang over and over again in her head…the warmth of his name on her lips, and the whisper of his voice still on her mind.

She had never seen things more clearly in her entire life…and now she knew what she had to do. Giving Inuyasha one last apologetic look, she dashed off of the hill, leaving the lone hanyou to look sadly after her as she ran to search for his brother.

And yet strangely, at the moment, Inuyasha didn't feel as torn as he thought he would. Gazing off at the young miko, he smiled sadly and whispered her sweet name on his lips, knowing full well that it was time to admit defeat to his brother.

~ ^_^ ~

The two were gathered around the fire, their eyes focused upon the crackling flames. Both expressions were solemn, and lined with worry.

"I wonder what could've happened to make him just suddenly leave that way…"She murmured. "He seemed almost angry…"

"Do you think Sesshomaru-sama went home?" Shippo chirped from Sango's lap, slurping up what seemed to be one of the last Ramen cups.

The houshi did nothing but nod, his eyebrows creased together in thought as the figure of the silver demon lord leaving almost soundlessly into the dark recesses of Inuyasha's forest.

"It's strange…do you think it has anything to do with the discussion I had with him?" Miroku asked quietly. The taijya shrugged, brown orbs staring at the other side of the wall. "Perhaps he already told Lady Kagome how he felt…maybe she rejected him…"

"No! I refuse to believe that!" Sango interjected. "Kagome said so herself…she loves him just as much as he does her!" Her voice fell soft as she recalled Kagome's passionate voice as she spoke of the demon lord; eyes misted over with a dreamy look.

"Then why did Sesshomaru-sama look so upset and just up and left?" Shippo asked between huge bites of his ramen. He swallowed. "I just hope that they don't end up hurt…I want Kagome-kaasan to be happy…" The little kitsune mumbled.

Sango and Miroku sighed.

"You talked to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha as well didn't you, Miroku?" She asked him. He shook his head solemnly.

"I only got to talk to Lord Sesshomaru. But when I looked for Inuyasha, he was nowhere to be found."

The taijya's eyes widened when she heard this.

"Do you think Inuyasha has something to do with Sesshomaru's leaving?"

Just then the flap door opened, and a panting Kagome entered, her sapphire eyes sparkling brilliantly with excitement.

"Guys, have any of you seen Sesshomaru?" At the mention of the demon lord, the others exchanged nervous glances, unsure to tell Kagome of the news. She eyed them all questioningly. "What's wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Sango stood up slowly, taking her best friend by the shoulders.

"Kagome, you don't know?"

The young miko's eyes flickered with confusion.

"Know? Know what?" She gasped, a sudden panic filled her. "Did something happen to Sesshomaru? Is he hurt? Is Sesshomaru okay?!"

Miroku placed a hand on her to calm her down, but his grim expression did not leave his face.

"It's nothing like that…" Kagome sighed in relief.

"Well then, what's the problem?" She watched as they continued to give each other torn looks, and after a long while, Miroku finally revealed the object of their troubles.

"Lord Sesshomaru just left."

Kagome just stood there, stunned as the words slowly seeped through.

"Left…?" She repeated the word, feeling the hollow, emptiness of it all as her sapphire eyes looked frantically at her two friends.

"Kagome we're so sorry!" Sango cried, her eyes welling with tears. "We saw him storming off just now into Inuyasha's forest…"

"It was strange, but I was almost certain that he seemed hurt and upset about something, and his aura was laced in deep sorrow…" Miroku mused.

Kagome blinked, the tears beginning to well inside of her as well. And then it hit her…

"Aishiteru, my Kagome…"

The whisper of the wind…it wasn't just her imagination…he was there…Sesshomaru had seen her on the hill… `With Inuyasha…'

"I have to find him!" She said desperately, turning abruptly around and sprinting out the door.

"Kagome!" Sango cried after her.

"I have to fix this before it's too late! I have to find Sesshomaru! I have to tell him!" She cried back to her friends, not once looking back. They stared off after her in complete silence as her lithe form disappeared into the shadows of the forest.

And they prayed…prayed that she would make it in time to reclaim love.

~ ^_^ ~

The night had turned suddenly cold, and the moon suddenly distant and pale. At least to the demon lord that now gazed sadly at it with molten gold eyes.

He wished he were numb…numb from this tortured feeling called love that he had so foolishly fallen victim to when he had spent so much of his life building a barrier to protect himself from it.

But as soon as his eyes had met with hers all of his walls had crumbled and Seesshomaru found himself hopelessly falling...hopelessly drowning in her sapphire pools of beauty, and not able to do a damn thing about it.

Turning from the moon, he let golden depths fall onto the bone eater's well…Sesshomaru wanted to growl, to take out his youkai whip and destroy the blasted thing…perhaps wanting to inflict pain on the girl for making him feel this way.

But he found himself just staring sadly at it. `I could never hurt her…' He thought with a melancholy ache. `I'd sooner die than see her unhappy.' His face remained impassive as he continued to stare at the well, but inside, his soul felt like it was being torn in half.

He scoffed. `She was human, I was demon. It could never be…' He reminded himself of one of the reasons he had sworn not to care for ningens. Their life spans.

No matter what they say, or how much they wished…it was the unmistakable truth that humans lived only in the blink of an eye compared to a demon. There was no way to deny it, no way to prolong their life…no spells, enchantments, or magic could make them live longer.

If there was, Sesshomaru knew his father would've done so for Inuyasha's mother, Izayoi, long ago.

`It's foolish falling for a human…it brings nothing but pain.' A cold voice whispered in his head.

Golden eyes softened as his nose picked up her gentle cherry blossom scent from the well.

But…he didn't care…The moment he gazed into her sapphire orbs and received one of her warm smiles; he was willing to risk a lifetime of unhappiness if only to hold her in his embrace for the remainder of her lifetime.

He smiled inwardly at the aching thought. Sesshomaru knew he would've cherished every waking moment he'd spend with her…even content with living only with her memory if only to be reminded by their pups that she would leave behind when she was gone.

Gods, he loved her…and he had lost her before he had even begun…

`But I want her happy…' Sesshomaru closed his eyes, seeing only her face in the dark recesses of his mind. Silver whips formed at his feet, as his cloud began to take form. He would leave her here…and this would end tonight. But at the same time, he would also be leaving a piece of his soul behind as well…

~ ^_^ ~

The trees flew past her in a blur of green and brown as she sprinted with a speed that she never knew she possessed. But none of that mattered to her at the moment, the aching in her legs paled against the aching in her heart, as she allowed only one name to resound in her head.

`Sesshomaru…' Kagome could hear her heart drumming in her ears with each sprint.

She had to find him, before…Kagome shook her head vigorously, not wanting to imagine what it would be like without Sesshomaru with her anymore. `I don't care if he doesn't love me after this…' She thought desperately. `He just has to know…that I…'

It was faint…but she could feel his aura nearby, and her spirits raced as she neared him. Her senses took her down the path to the bone eater's well, and sapphire eyes widened in relief, excitement, and fear at the same time when she caught sight of a silver figure standing in the middle of the clearing.

Her fear increased when she saw the beginnings of a forming cloud gather at his feet. `No, no, no!' Her mind screamed.

"SESSHOMARU!"

The cloud instantly dissipated, and the demon lord turned around at the sound of her voice.

Honey-gold met with blazing sapphire in the dark night, and for what seemed like an eternity, they remained in silence until he finally spoke up.

"Kagome…" His voice came in a soft, velvety whisper that never failed to bring shivers down her spine. Despite this, she did not avoid his gaze. "What are you doing here? Why are you not with your MATE?" His voice was not harsh, nor accusing towards her; and yet it was stoic and cold, holding a bit of bitterness towards her that it still caused her to cringe inwardly.

"Mate? Sesshomaru, what are you talking about?" Kagome started, cautiously approaching him.

"You don't have to pretend with me, Kagome." He said coldly, turning his golden eyes to the moon once more. "I never thought…" Sesshomaru's voice began to soften, the ice fading from his eyes. "I never thought that a mere human…could make this Sesshomaru feel so vulnerable."

"Sesshomaru…" She looked at him sadly, tears starting to well in her orbs as she took more steps towards the demon lord. "Please…"

"Kagome," He turned to look at her once more, his eyes holding more emotion than she had ever seen them with, and it made her gasp. "Before I met you, I had naught but a care for anything else but my own welfare. Had I never laid eyes upon you perhaps I would still remain so.

"But you've awakened something inside of me…something that I could not understand nor wanted to in the beginning. I've tried hating you, like I did the rest of the humans…God knows I've tried…" Golden eyes bore into hers as now they were only a couple of feet apart. He could see the gleam of tears that shone in her irises, and his hand ached to wipe them away.

But they remained on either of his sides. She only continued to listen, and Sesshomaru desperately wondered what was running through her mind…now that he was finally bearing to her his soul.

"I, Sesshomaru, failed," He continued. "I could not hate you. I could not deny the contentment that I feel when I was near you. I could not explain why I wanted to protect you and keep you safe…why I wanted to keep YOU. I did not know when I had begun to think of you as my strength instead of my weakness. I could not understand why I desired your smile…your touch even more so than the Tetsusaiga…I wanted…"

Kagome was so close to him now…all he had to do was reach out…but he still refrained. Even so, Kagome looked up at him with pleading eyes, and he wanted to give into them so badly.

"What do you want Sesshomaru?" She asked him softly. Golden orbs closed.

"I only want your happiness…" But he was ushered into silence when he felt soft fingers press against his warm lips, and he opened his eyes once more to look at her in confusion. She moved her hands so that she was holding his face in her hands, and stared intently into his molten depths.

"Don't tell me what you think is right…tell me what you WANT…"

The Taiyoukai felt a sudden surge of fire flow through himself, and he grasped both of her hands in his own.

"What do I want?" He repeated her, his voice rising. "I, being the selfish, arrogant demon lord that I am, want you to choose ME, love ME, and want ME the same way I want YOU." Kagome stared shocked at the sudden passion that laced in his words as all of his pent-up emotions were finally spilling forth.

"I wanted to give you your first kiss, be the first to touch you…I love you, Kagome." He finished, his tone surprisingly calm. The tears were now streaming down Kagome's cheeks as she stood at a loss of words. `He loves me…' But before she could say anything in return, he stepped away from her once more, his back turned to her.

"But it doesn't matter, because now you belong to HIM." Sesshomaru said sadly. "You always have…Even though I will never forget about you, Kagome, I want you to forget about me. Do not live remembering me, and never regret…Goodbye, Kagome…"

With that, the cloud once more formed at his feet, and Kagome could feel her heartbeat quicken and her eyes widen in panic. `No! I can't let this happen!'

Before the cloud could lift off of the ground, Sesshomaru felt arms throwing themselves around his torso, and a light weight pressing against his back. He tensed, but soon eased when he knew all too well the scent of her sakura tears, and her voice that muffled into his hair.

"Onegai…don't leave me, Sessho-kun…" Kagome whispered in the most torturously pained voice he had ever heard. He felt all of the anger as well as bitterness in himself fade away when he felt her tighten her embrace around himself, as if afraid that the moment that she'd let go he'd disappear.

"Sesshomaru…if I let you leave now…I'd regret it for the rest of my life," Kagome cried, her tears seeping into his silver hair. "I…I couldn't do it…when Inuyasha asked me to become my mate, I couldn't bring myself to say yes."

The demon lord stood shocked at her words, and couldn't help but slowly turn around to face her. His golden eyes widened when he saw that her sapphire eyes so filled with tears shone with nothing but truth. He could feel the warmth flow within himself, the unmistakable feeling of hope that rose in his chest.

"Kagome," He ushered her sweet name, bringing a clawed finger to wipe away one of her falling tears. `Could it be…'

"When he was holding me…when he was about to kiss me…All I could do was think about was you. How much I wished that it were you instead of Inuyasha. But I couldn't move…I felt so weak…" She cried, his heart tightened as he watched each drop roll down her cheek.

To his surprise, he saw a small smile curve her lips, and despite her still falling tears, he thought she stool looked absolutely beautiful.

"But then, I heard your voice, Sessho-kun, and I just could let him take it away from me…"

Sesshomaru caressed her cheek tenderly, his golden eyes tender as he listened intently.

"Take what away?" He asked her, his tone stripped of it's ice and left with but a soft whisper. To his surprise, he found himself once more in Kagome's embrace, standing on her tiptoes, she gently wrapped her arms around his neck. Her face was mere inches from his, her warm breath caressing his skin. He felt himself grow dizzy with her intoxicating scent.

"My first kiss…I want it to be with someone I love…" She whispered before closing the distance between them. Sesshomaru's eyes widened in shock at the feel of her soft lips pressing against his own, not quite believing what was happening.

But before long, he started responding, his eyes shut closed, kissing her back and reveling in the feel of her lips. It was soft and tender at first, but soon it grew more passionate as Sesshomaru's arms wrapped around her form pulling her taut against his heated body.

Kagome whimpered when she felt his warm tongue tease her lips, licking and nipping at her lower lip, begging for entrance. She moaned, opening her mouth for him, and Sesshomaru wasted no time as he plundered greedily into her mouth, tracing every inch of her wet cavern and battled with her tongue.

She tasted sweet, like warm honey…He loved it, and he wanted more, tilting her head slightly to gain more access. It was pure bliss. `She tastes even better than I ever dreamed she would…'

Both of them would've liked for it to go on forever, if they hadn't needed air. After a long while, they pulled away from each other, Sesshomaru's forehead touching hers as he gazed lovingly down at Kagome.

"Sesshomaru…Aishiteru…" She whispered in between breathes. How beautiful he thought the words when they passed her lips, he felt his soul soar. Kagome was in love with him, not his half-brother. Unable to contain his pent-up emotions, his lips came crashing down to hers once more, this time with renewed passion.

Kagome began to moan softly into his mouth when she felt his hands begin to roam her body feverishly. Sesshomaru could smell the beginnings of her arousal as his fingertips ignited heat from beneath the cotton fabric of her clothes.

Releasing her from his kiss, his lips instantly came down to lick and nip at her neck.

"Sesshomaru…" Kagome gasped, reveling in the feel of his tongue and lips when he started to suck on her sensitive skin. Her fingers buried themselves in his silver mane when one of his wandering hands slip underneath her shirt and cupped her breast through the thin fabric of her bra.

"Kagome…" He whispered huskily, his eyes meeting with hers in a darkening gaze of love and lust. "I want you…" His breath tickled her ears before he nipped at it, swirling his tongue around the shell of her ear. "I need you…please…"

He pressed his lower half against her, and she let out a sound somewhere close around a gasp and a moan as she felt something hard press against her stomach through his pants. Kagome would've fallen right then and there if he hadn't been holding her.

She brought his head down hers for another kiss, her tongue finding his this time. He groaned, and was almost upset when she pulled away hastily. But his anger was melted away at hearing her next word.

"Yes…"

As soon as Kagome had whispered her answer, Sesshomaru needed nothing else. He pulled her close against himself tightly and whispered into her ear in a low and husky voice.

"Hold on tight."

Kagome nodded, and her arms tightened around his neck as the silver wisps of cloud formed at their feet. In a matter of seconds, they were airborne…leaving nothing but traces of fading silver in the darkened sky.

~ ^_^ ~

Sapphire eyes widened in surprise when they had finally landed. She looked curiously around her surroundings, the lush green fields blooming with blue forget-me-not flowers that glittered with the glow of a few fireflies, giving it an ethereal look.

Kagome turned to look into the demon lord's golden eyes, who was smiling gently as he watched her expression.

"This is the place where I…" She broke out into a huge smile. "Where I gave you that forget-me-not flower…" She buried her face into his tail, giggling softly as he wrapped his arms protectively around her.

"Yes, it was where I had first begun to fall in love with you…" Sesshomaru said softly, running slender fingers through raven locks. He was glad that she was pleased, and besides the fact that this was indeed where he had fallen for her, it also served to set the mood…

***

Leaning down, he captured her lips in a soul searing kiss, their tongues seeking each other as he made sweet love to her mouth. Kagome's hands began to wander all over his chest, and she quickly let her nimble fingers work on unclasping his armor.

Sesshomaru groaned when the metal was released, the armor falling to the soft grass at their feet with a gentle clatter. She then proceeded to his outer kimono, tugging on the fine silk to reveal flawless, white skin.

Breaking their kiss, she began to send fevered butterfly kisses down his neck.

"I love you…" She whispered against his throat before working her way down his fine muscled chest. Sesshomaru's breathing became slightly heavy as he shrugged off the rest of his kimono, allowing her lips to wander anywhere she pleased over his bare upper body.

He bit back a gasp when her tongue licked over his nipple, his tail instantly going up to wrap around her lithe form as she sucked gently on it.

"Kagome…" He softly ushered, pulling her away suddenly and lifting her into his arms. She let out a surprised "eep" and he inwardly chuckled at her still innocent behavior.

Setting her down on the grass his tail curled behind her head, acting as a pillow. He hovered above her, sending her wet kisses down her neck. Sesshomaru's hands found their way to the bottom of her shirt, and he gently tugged it over her body. She blushed as his golden eyes drank in all of her curves, hands brushing over her breasts and hardening her nipples under the white cotton bra.

He smiled, his hands continuing to wander over her skin, memorizing ever dip, hollow, and curve of her body. It slid down, further and further until he reached the hem of her skirt. Sesshomaru looked into her golden eyes, seeing if there was any hesitation. There was none, so he pulled the fabric down, leaving her only clad in her undergarments.

"Sessho…" She whispered, her breathing heavy. The demon lord kissed her lovingly on her jaw, licking sensuously down her neck as his hands came to her back, unclasping the bra. The flimsy material was carelessly thrown aside, and Sesshomaru let his eyes feast on her body.

She blushed, turning away as if embarrassed, but in an instant, he had forced her gaze to meet with his once more.

"Do not be ashamed, love…" He whispered. "You're beautiful…more beautiful than I had ever dreamed…a goddess would be jealous…" Kagome blushed even deeper at the comment, and she felt all of her insecurities fade away as she only focused on his lips and tongue as it scorched a trail down her body.

"Uh…" She moaned when she felt his tongue flick at her taut nipple. Swirling around it, he teased at the sensitive flesh for a few seconds before he applied suction to it. Sesshomaru smirked against her skin when she elicited a loud moan, and his hand went up to massage her other breast.

Kagome entangled her fingers in his hair, clinging onto his head as if to hold him in place.

"S-Sesshomaru…" She was finding it hard to breath as he began to do the same ministrations to her other breast, licking and sucking hungrily.

The demon lord removed his hand from her right nipple, moving slowly downwards to the heated center between her legs. Sesshomaru slipped his hand beneath the last piece of clothing hiding her from him, and inserted a finger into her moist folds.

Kagome gasped and bucked her hips into him at first contact, her sapphire eyes wide. He smirked, bringing his head up to kiss her passionately.

`Gods, she's so wet…' He mused, his fingers stroking and teasing her nub.

"A-Ah…Sesshomaru…Onegai…" She moaned, feeling the immense pleasures that he was inflicting upon her. Kagome felt as if a fire was being kindled in her belly, and something was beginning to build within her.

The taiyoukai felt himself grow even harder at her words, and his painful erection was already pressing tightly against his hakama. Still, he refrained his youkai, and let his lips wander over any bare skin he could find.

He lowered himself, his tongue licking a fiery trail down her neck, between the valley of her breasts, over her flat belly, and swirling around her navel. Kagome's breaths became hitched as he went even lower.

She whimpered when his fingers left her core, only to grasp her thin panties. She looked down at him, only to see that he was gazing back with a pleading look, as if to ask her permission to go on. Swallowing, she nodded.

"Don't stop, Sessho-kun," Kagome whispered. He needed no other encouragement. He quickly discarded of her last item of clothing, and moved his head in between her legs. Sesshomaru inhaled deeply, letting himself drown in her intoxicating scent of heavenly arousal.

He couldn't bear it any longer…he needed to taste her.

Kagome's eyes shot wide open and she moaned loudly when she felt his tongue dive deep into her being, stroking, licking, nibbling at her core. She shuddered with pleasure, his name sweet on her lips.

Sesshomaru plundered his tongue as deep as he could, savoring her unique flavor as it flowed into his awaiting mouth. He could hear her moan his name in pleasure, and it only served to arouse him more. His member was throbbing painfully now, begging for relief.

He could tell she was close to her release now, as her walls had begun to tighten around his tongue, and her moans became louder.

Almost regretfully, he pulled out of her, and nearly chuckled when she whimpered her loss. Sesshomaru kissed her softly, letting her taste her own essence on his tongue. He wanted to be inside of her when she came.

Breaking their kiss, the demon lord fumbled with the ties of his sash and hakama, and before Kagome could even blink, he had ridden himself of it. Shyly, she let her eyes wander down, and her blush grew at the sight of him.

He was gorgeous in all of his naked glory, his lean body was that of a god's. Two stripes were marked on either side of his waist, just like the ones on his cheek and arms. Kagome gasped when he moved to cover her body with his own, letting out a hiss of satisfaction at the first full skin-on-skin contact.

Sesshomaru smiled seductively down at her, his golden eyes flickering with love and desire as silver locks cascaded over his shoulder, creating a curtain from the cool night. Sapphire eyes stared back with equal love, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

He groaned against her mouth and carefully positioned himself at her entrance. His hard member teasing her nub slightly as he pressed closer.

"Kagome…are you sure?" He whispered against her skin. He knew this was going to be her first time…and he felt elated that he would be the first to touch her, to take her virginity…an act that would bind them to one another no matter what.

But at the same time, admittedly this was his first time too…it was new territory for himself as well, but sexual pleasure came naturally to a youkai. He gazed down lovingly at the girl in his arms, who stared trustingly into his golden depths. He didn't want to hurt her, but it had to be done.

Nervously, Kagome nodded.

"Yes, Sesshomaru I need you…I love you more than anything…I've never been so sure in my entire life…" Kagome kissed him softly on his lips, as if to reassure him. "Take all of me…"

With that, Sesshomaru slowly eased himself into her, biting back a groan of pleasure at the feeling of her tight walls around himself. The feeling alone made him want to come, but he held back. Before long, he had come in contact with her virgin barrier.

He watched as Kagome winced slightly, but did not avert her sapphire gaze. Slowly, she nodded. Not holding anything back, he took her with one swift thrust. Kagome cried out in pain and tears began to form in her eyes. She felt as if she was being torn in two.

Sesshomaru completely froze, not moving as he whispered hushed apologies and kissed away the tears that streamed down her cheek.

"Shhhhh, Kagome love, I'm sorry…please don't cry."

For a long while, they stayed like that. Sesshomaru remained immobile as he let her get used to having him inside of her, and the pain slowly dissipated. When Kagome smiled and kissed him tenderly, he knew it was time.

Sesshomaru began to move, starting a slow and easy pace. The pleasure was beginning to seep through him as he pumped in and out of her, the delightful friction causing the taiyoukai to lose himself in the feeling. Beneath him, he could feel Kagome writhing, and her pain was all but a distant memory as she moaned and mewled in pleasure.

"S-Sesshomaru…" She moaned, her legs clinging onto him tightly as he thrust into her. He only responded with a husky groan, his pace still slow as if he was savoring every second, every sensation of being inside of her.

"Kagome," He groaned, coming down to kiss her passionately, Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck, her body soon moving in tune with his as she met him stroke for stroke. The warm feeling pooled into her belly once more, and her moans were becoming louder, more passionate as he began to quicken his pace.

Sesshomaru couldn't help but let out a gruff moan himself when he felt her hands move to rake down his back, leaving red marks with her nails. It was the most sinful of pleasures, and he wanted more of it.

"Sesshomaru…" Kagome gasped, her breathing heavy, "…harder…faster…" She gasped, and he didn't hesitate to comply. Their bodies were slick with sweat, sliding against each other in their frenzied dance of passion.

The night air was filled with loud moans as Kagome was practically shrieking in pleasure, followed by a few low groans and grunts from the demon lord. The unmistakable sound of skin hitting skin resounded in the atmosphere, as Sesshomaru began to use some of his youkai speed to slam into her.

He watched in fascination as Kagome's body arched into his, how her breast would bounce slightly with each thrust, how her head was thrown back in pleasure and her raven tresses clung to her lithe form bathed in sweat.

She was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. `And she's mine…' He thought possessively, his eyes growing blood red.

His strokes became more fervent, desperate as her walls were beginning to clench around his throbbing sex, screaming for release. Sesshomaru growled, loving the sound of her voice screaming his name in pure bliss as she neared her climax.

`Mine…' His lips came crashing down with hers, hungrily consuming every bit of her. He felt her body tremble and writhe beneath him, and she tore away from his lips as she was on the very edge of release.

"S-Sesshomaru…I'm…I'm, ah-ah-AH! SESSHOMARU!" Kagome screamed into the night air as Sesshomaru sent her over the edge into oblivion.

With one last thrust, the demon lord reached his exploding climax as well, letting the pleasure crash over them wave after wave of pure bliss. Eyes still bloodshot, Sesshomaru leaned down and plummeted his fangs into the junction where her neck and shoulder met, marking her forever as his.

Kagome moaned loudly, too caught up in her release that the pain was all but lost in the pleasurable tremors.

When she had finally come down from heaven, she laid sapphire eyes on her lover, who was lapping up the blood from her wound greedily. He released his lips on her neck and moved to give her one last passionate kiss, breaking away and burying his face into her neck, nuzzling her.

She watched as his body shuddered slightly from their love making, and his breath was still heavy as he breathed against her skin.

Slowly, Sesshomaru pulled himself out of her, and rolled onto his side, pulling her along with him so that she was laying on his chest, her fine raven hair spread out and mingled with his silver locks.

***

Sesshomaru smiled as Kagome sighed in contentment, and at the moment, he couldn't help but feel as the same way. He was more content than he had ever been in his entire life…and this enchanting creature had made him feel so.

Running his fingers lazily over her hair, he maneuvered his fluffy tail so that it covered her naked body from the cool night air. Holding her tightly to himself, he kissed her forehead softly, smiling to himself.

"I love you, Kagome…" He whispered, only to look down to meet with her serene face. She had already fallen asleep. Pulling her closer, he let sleep overcome him as well, but not before hearing her mumble incoherently,

"Aishiteru, Sesshomaru…" And the demon lord knew without a doubt, this was where he belonged. Forever in Kagome's arms; forever complete.

~END CHAPTER ^_^

Yume: THERE! My first ever lemon is complete! This is not the last chapter, there will be more to come.

CF: Is it done yet? (peeks out from behind) CF didn't get to see, because CF was too…


Yume: YOUNG!

CF: {huffs}

Yume: Sorry this chapter was so long to come out, but school just started again, and I wasn't even home to type this up on Sunday. Plus, I had to worry about two versions of it.

CF: Which again, if you want to read the clean version, go to this website:

http:// www .fanfiction .net/ ~youkaiyume

Yume: Don't forget to take out the spaces! Lol. DON'T FORGET TO READ AND REVIEW! No flames please. We appreciate each and ever single one of your reviews! ^^

CF: (cheers) Yume wrote her first lemon! Yays!

[ Review Responses ]

~::Fanfiction.net::~

rebekah; The-piro-16; Sweetlilbee; fluffyduck; Sesshomaruinluv; Third-Demon; PepperDust; AnGrY-yOuTh; Kinzoku Shadow; InsanexPsycho; wind child; leishkychan; ForgetMeNot Fan; coconutrat; sesshoumarssecretmate; Hieiz shinobe baby; Sets17; queenanneus; Maki-Kino-Kiko; MFlower49; aqua gurl, Sesshomarusqueen; Sanosuke Hidane; Kore Yan; Nymph Demon; Reine Keri; sorata-chan; silverstar-moink; tessa3; Houshi-Demon; Akina Tsukana; jeffs; wren-chan; FaLLeNGoDdEsSoFtHeMoOn; Gennie Kag's and Sess's Child; CrimsonMoon21; Mel; K-chan16; luna 101; SpoofyBob; kelly; Shinigami-Sama1; LittleBlackAngel; sess9; NipponPower; LoupeyLady; Icsis; MidnightAngel; Saria4; MoonlightPrincess; unmei no hana; FanficWriter; firebird5; Katani Masaya; Kagome loves Inuyasha; Xinh; fluffyscatdemon; Niku; pyro gurl; luna; Taiyoukai_Tenshi; MidnightAngel; hyper person; LilAnimatedGrlN'Pink; KougasMyMan; Seungmina1991; RED DAY; I; Kagome-Ann-Saturn; Celena2; jdls; Sesshys Hime; migele; Noir12; Ryurisano; anonymous; Peanut Gallery - Alaska's Own; LadyInu; UltaAnimeFangurl2004; trihn; Alex; a reader; Thatz; Miroku >:}; Lady Icykimi; Fallen Angel; Vaz1201; Shadow-Wolf-Jedi-Demon; *-*; grey tears; flip-grl; rosie; Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano; kaya; Luscious; SugarCube; Dark Paine; Holy-Psychic-Vulpix; Fangboy; PeachesDani; The Fallen Angel of Death; inukagonly; evil'lil'kit-chan; gabby; Kikio_999; shishkabob; VicFan; MidnightDragonShadow; Shadow Guardian24; Sesshomaru Luv You; inuphoria; Mademoiselle Morte; kiwi93089; Silver Shadow Of Silence; Ulna; fire goddess5; Dragon Rae; THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! ^^

Mistress Fluffy: OMG! I hellaz missed you! I was beginning to think that you abandoned me, and left! I was soooo sad! But now you're back, and I'm so happy, and yeah! ^^

Becky: Thanks so much, you've really made my day, and I feel that you really give me more credit than I deserve. ^^

Ladihouki: Aw, don't cry, see? Everything's right again! ^^

Izedragn: Sorry it was so sad, I love angst as much as fluff.

Whysper: I understand, ff.net is a bitch, hence the reason why I toil over two versions of this story. XD

Dangerangle: Thanks for the compliment. It's hard portraying Sess sometimes. ^^

Tsuki Yume: Don't ever worry, I'm one who likes happy endings as well.

XxKamuiGirlxX: Wow, I'm touched. I'm honored that I could make you cry ^^

DarknessGuardian: lol. What kind of fun? Don't hurt Inu too much.

~:: Mediaminer.org::~

Deamon_Bakura; Inuyashas kagome; HieiXAssassin; ficfan-at; jinandhieisluver; teesa; Tawny; Nialo; Crimson Tenshi; jin and hiei's luver; Taiyoukai Tenshi; Vayne; Kyana; InusDemoness; rosie13; Ayimintoru; blah!; tsuki hana; Guardian of Secrets; Hinoiri Fighter; Foxflame; StormAZ; oranges81; medatsu-chan, THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! ^^

S1 Cherry: Of course, see? Sesskag!

Psycho Demoness: MAN! You must really love this story, you keep coming back. Don't you know how much I already toil for you people? And all you do is read! Agh!

chichiri no da: lol. There was ONE person who flamed me for this story, but it doesn't really count because they didn't even read it before flaming me.

Spica: lol. That's way fine with me, and trust me you're not annoying. I've gotten my share of annoying readers. ^^

Aira^o^: So glad you're back! We missed you!

[END NOTE!]

Yume: In the next chap, Inuyasha's decision, and the last wrinkles of grudge are ironed away! ^^

CF: KAP-KING!