InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fuyu no Shimekiri ❯ Becoming One ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 21: Becoming One

Sesshoumaru wasted no time in escorting her to his rooms, and as soon as they arrived, he closed the doors and locked them, then put up a barrier. He had meant what he'd said - he would tolerate no interruptions whatsoever. He'd waited a hundred and forty years to take this woman, and he would wait no longer.

Kagome had barely managed to make it to the futon before she sank down, legs completely unable to support her, and she watched, wide-eyed, as her daiyoukai turned from the doors and captured her gaze, prowling towards her like the apex predator he was.

Sesshoumaru stalked towards his bed, dropping articles of clothing behind him as he came, until the only things left on him were his hakama, which were riding low on his hips, giving her entirely too hungry gaze a glimpse of the tight band of muscle girdling his barely covered manhood.

He stood at the foot of the futon, staring down at her, his mind almost overwhelmed with the knowledge that she was finally, finally, going to be his, and a deep, thrumming growl rolled through his chest, a wicked grin touching his lips when he saw the reaction from her.

Her eyes had widened even more, and she was hot and flushed and damp in places that had never been touched before. She stared at him, watching helplessly as his hands went to the ties of his hakama and undid them, then swallowed hard when she caught her first sight of what, exactly, he'd been hiding under them. Oh, kami - he's huge, and gorgeous and... huge...

And all mine...

She shook her head bemusedly, unsure of where that thought had come from, but nonetheless agreeing with it. Mine...

Had she but known it, her thoughts were being fervently echoed by a certain very stimulated daiyoukai. He was fighting very hard at that exact moment to regain even a semblance of control - because her arousal kept spiking, and his beast was fighting tooth and nail to come out and take her, mark her, now.

Jaw clenched, voice gutteral, he told her, "Undress, my miko, unless you want me to rip that kimono from you. Do it now."

She nodded frantically and attempted to stand, only making it as far as her knees before her legs again refused to hold her, and as she began to untie her obi, she looked up, and another surge of desire sang through her as she watched his eyes flash between red and gold.

Suddenly afraid that he'd lose control if she took too long, and at least this first time, not wanting that, she hurried with the rest of it, flushing deeply as the kimono finally fell open, revealing her body to his wanting gaze for the first time.

A feral growl filling the room, Sesshoumaru clenched his fists momentarily, reminding his beast that she was untouched, and that it would be painful enough her first time without him being overly rough. Reluctantly, his beast relinquished control.

Regaining at least some presence of mind, he knelt down in front of Kagome, lifting her chin with one clawed finger, and took her lips with his in a deep kiss of passion and sheer want that immediately had her whimpering her desire into his mouth, and he moaned, slowly backing her onto the futon until she lay flat on her back with him stretched above her.

They both hissed into each others mouths as naked flesh came into contact with naked flesh, and Kagome arched into his frame, immediately seeking closer contact. He broke away from the kiss with a growl and she threw her head back, instantly drawing his attention to her bared neck, a symbolic submission to his domination.

She felt his growl rumble through his chest as he flashed his fangs at her, and then cried out as he practically attacked her neck, nipping, licking and suckling from her jaw to the base of her neck, over and over, rumbling his approval at her submission the whole while.

Kagome moaned her approval of his treatment of her neck, and gasped when he slid down her body and pulled slightly away, staring at her chest. Nervously licking her lips, she caught his eye, blushing shyly at the openly desirous look in them. Her breath caught in her throat as he oh, so slowly lowered his head and pressed a tiny, sucking kiss to one rosy nipple, and she almost choked at the sensation as he pulled it fully into his mouth.

Sesshoumaru opened his mouth over her nipple and suckled hard at it for a moment, grinning wickedly when she arched into his mouth, begging for more. It seemed he'd found one of her hot spots - her breasts were extremely sensitive, and he filed that bit of knowledge away for later, as he let that nipple go with a pop, and moved over to the neglected one, treating it to the same sucking kiss as its twin.

She cried out again at the feeling of his hot mouth on her, and suddenly desperate to feel him, she ran her hands across his shoulders and into his silver hair. He had made her feel so wanton as he suckled and kissed her flesh, moving from her breasts down to her flat stomach, that she didn't even care that he was moving his mouth into regions that no man had ever touched before.

All she felt was a soul deep want - and when his hot mouth landed on her most private of flesh, she let out a scream and arched up so hard for a moment he worried that she had injured herself.

His eyes bled completely red the moment he caught a taste of her - nothing he'd ever done before had prepared him for the bolt of heat that went through him at his first taste of her. Almost totally feral by now, his beast had lunged forward against his chain, and Sesshoumaru knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Sucking her pearl into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it, he gently rubbed his knuckles against her opening, keeping a strong rhythm - he could tell she was close, and wanted to bring her to orgasm before finally breaching her, knowing that if he did it while she was caught in orgasm, it would hurt far less than any other way.

Less than a minute later, she choked out a broken version of his name, her entire body stiffening in rapture, and he quickly moved up her body, capturing her mouth in a soul-destroying kiss as he thrust into her, conquering his female for the first time. This was a night he would never forget, as he almost lost consciousness from the pleasure of her sheath tight and undulating around him, and he pulled away from the kiss, panting as he held still within her.

Her eyes, that had been closed as she rode out the waves of her first male-induced orgasm, slowly opened, and he suddenly caught the scent of salt. Raising a hand tenderly to her face, he cupped her cheek, and voice deep with the strain of holding himself still within her, asked, "What is wrong, my beloved? Was it really that painful?"

She shook her head, gazing up at him with adoration in her eyes, she answered him. "No, Maru-chan - I am only crying to release some of the overwhelming love I feel for you... I can't hold it all in, there's simply too much."

He closed his eyes as he lowered his head, resting it against hers. Emotions he'd never felt until she came into his life ran rampant through him, and he sighed, a smile touching his lips - a true smile... one only she would ever see. Pulling back, he met her gaze and opened his soul for her as he began to move within her, gently, lovingly, determined that no other woman, ever, would be loved as she was this night.

Kagome's throat almost closed up at the open worship she could see in his eyes, and her body flushed hotly as she felt his first tender strokes within her. Eyes drooping to half-mast, she moaned with the feel of his body joined to hers, never had she ever imagined it would feel like this, and suddenly, his slow, steady strokes were not enough, bucking against him, she pleaded for more.

Sesshoumaru panted with the effort needed to keep the movements of his body within hers slow, and when she began pleading for him to move faster, he was more than happy to oblige, steadily picking up speed and depth, so hotly turned on by the writhing figure beneath him that he was no longer even coherent.

Of all the females he'd had, none had ever felt like this, and as he felt her begin to tighten up again in preparation for her second orgasm of the night, he finally let loose and his beast broke free. Growling and snarling, he began pounding into her - reaching down, he grabbed one leg under her knee and pulled it up, opening her to a deeper penetration - and screaming, sobbing his name, she came undone in his arms.

As she tightened beneath him, he roared, the pleasure so great it was almost a pain - he'd never felt anything as tight and hot as his mate, her rippling channel dragging him over the edge with her, and with another feral snarl, he bent his head and clamped his jaw around her throat, holding her still as he spent himself within her, and his aura entwined itself permanently with hers.

Kagome finally went limp beneath him, as he'd orgasmed after her, the feel of him shooting his seed into her had sent her over the edge again, and that time, she couldn't even cry out, could barely breathe - all she could do was gasp for air and close her eyes as tears of overwhelming pleasure leaked from their corners. She sighed deeply and wrapped her arms tightly around him as he collapsed over her, barely able to move as his body continued to shudder into hers.

I never knew... Kami, I love him so, I am so gratetful for the second chance I was given to be with him. I will never regret this moment as long as I live.

Sesshoumaru's heart finally calmed, and he lifted his head and looked into the face of his mate with a satisfied smile. Catching the besotted look in her eye, he leaned down and tenderly captured her bottom lip between his, suckling at it gently, then pressing her to open to him , he deepened it to a hot, sexy kiss, full of his love and passion for her.

Breaking the kiss after a few minutes, he rolled off her, pulling her around onto her side against him, and languidly ran his hands up and down her body.

Kagome nuzzled her face into his chest, and sighed happily. Looking up at him, she let out a brilliant smile that had him blinking bemusedly, and said, "Aishiteru, Sesshoumaru, mate of my heart, mate of my soul. I am yours, and I will never leave you."

His arms tightened around her and he rumbled happily, wordlessly returning her sentiments.

He would never leave her either, and anyone that tried to come between them would be destroyed.

No questions asked, no quarter given.

No one would take what was his.