InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanging by a moment... ❯ Drowning Desire ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]






Genre(s): Drama, Romance
Rating: T
Warnings: Nudity
Word Count: 500






~ Drowning Desire ~






Minding her own business, enjoying the warmth of the hot spring, Kagome was pulled from her daydreams when a snapping twig brought her mind crashing back down into reality. She was alone, naked, in the middle of the forest, and her arrows were all the way at the other end of the pool.

Resisting the urge to call out “Who’s there?” like ‘Victim #1’ in a cheesy horror film, Kagome slowly made her way towards her weapon. Grabbing her bow and notching an arrow, she slowly rose to her feet, heedless of her nudity.

Prepared, now she called out “Who’s there?”

Surprisingly, there was no reply.

At least at first.

Setting her weapon back down, Kagome moved to pop her back, hooking her arms behind herself as she arched slightly. A moan from above drew her attention to a splash of red in the trees.

“Ah! Inuyasha! Osuwari!” she shouted on impulse, her arms rushing around her chest to preserve what little modesty she had left.

“Gah!” the busted voyeur cried out as he plummeted into the spring.

Leaping out of the water while he was down, Kagome quickly wrapped her towel around herself, going on about hentai hanyou and how she’d thought Miroku was bad enough. It wasn’t until she turned back towards the spring, only to give him the lecture of a lifetime, that Kagome realize that Inuyasha hadn’t resurfaced yet.

“Oh no! The beads!”

Having no idea how long he could hold his breath underwater, Kagome immediately jumped back into the pool, diving down to feel around for him. She found him quickly and tried to pull him up, but the power of the kotodama hadn’t released yet, holding him down.

“Noooo! Inuyasha!” she cried underwater, her voice distorted and bubbly.

Once she could finally move him, she dragged him to the surface, her heart sinking more with each passing second that he didn’t roughly shake her off of him in his anger. Dragging his motionless body onto land, Kagome cried hysterically at the sight of him lying there not breathing. Leaning over him, she tilted his head, pinched his nose, and touched her mouth to his, huffing breath into his lungs. She repeated the action several times until suddenly, he spluttered, coughing up a lung full of water. Overjoyed, Kagome could do nothing but smile down at him as he blinked up at her in confusion.

His eyes widened as he took in the sight of her bare breasts.

“Kagome, what-”

Suddenly, her lips were on his again, and it only took the confused hanyou a moment to respond, wrapping his arms up and around her body, holding her to him as though she were a dream he refused to let go of.

Finally pulling away, Kagome said, “This thing’s gotta go.” as she grabbed the beads with both hands and pulled until they broke. “Step out of line and I’ll just slap you, like Sango does Miroku.”

Chuckling, Inuyasha pulled her down for another kiss.