InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanging by A Moment ❯ Chapter 8 -Special- Behind the Scenes Tour ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hanging by A Moment

by Lor

Um here's just some random amusing thing I came up with to write plus it's a reward to all you readers! I LOVE YOU!! I already got 13 reviews from ff.net and mediaminer for the last chapter. I'm hyper that's why I came up with this chapter ::looks at Pria bar wrappers:: I think those things made me hyper...I only ate this many ::holds up two fingers:: Oh and I'll be in this chapter! ::smiles hugs her imaginary Inu-chan::

Remember to R&R! (or else. Plus more reviews sooner it's updated!)

' .... ' thoughts

" ..... " dialogue

~ ...... ~ flashback

=^ ^=

Chapter 8

Behind the Scenes Tour

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hi everyone!" Lor said as she walked out to meet the tour group, she wore a long baggy slightly faded jeans and a red long sleeve shirt, the sleeves are really long and bell out over her wrist and hand, big silver hoop earrings, silver chain bracelet, along with black Vans. "Welcome to the Special Behind The Scenes Tour of Hanging by a Moment!" she said motioning for everyone to follow behind her into the studio. "Once we get you all inside my assistant Jenny will be joining us." Someone from the back of the ground raised their hand and asked, "Wasn't she in the last chapter?" "Yep! She's one of my closest friends so I gave her a bit of a cameo." Another raised their hand, "Are their going to be any limes or lemons soon?" Lor smiled, "There will be a bit of a limey section in the next chapter....though it won't really happen...." she trailed off letting people wonder. "Now no more questions until after the tour!"

Lor lead the tour group inside a large gray building with the letter HBAM painted in blood red on the side, "Now you all might be wondering what HBAM stands for, well it's the shortened name for the fic. It would use up too much paint to write it all out don't you think?" The tour group slowly nodded their heads. "Well anyway, the cast isn't shooting anything today. They're going over the scripts for the next chapter so you might be able to find out some spoilers." That was when Jenny walked over, "Hi!" she said waving enthusiastically. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a large picture of Hayden Christensen on it, normal fit jeans, and Adidas. "Have you seen Emi anywhere?" she asked. "Nope she's somewhere probably," Lor turned back to the tour group, "Emi is her older sister, also one of my close friends who will be making a cameo later in the fic. Anyway...on ward!"

The two teenage girls lead the tour group farther into the studio to meet up with a very angry Kagome waving around her script. "WHAT IS THIS!?" Kagome yelled leaning in at Lor her eyes glared into her. "Ummm the script for the next chapter?" "But you have me going down on..." Lor put her hand over Kagome's mouth, "Shhhh it's the tour group! You don't want to spoil anything for them!" After Lor took her hand away Kagome just glared at her. Jenny stepped forward, "Just wait until chapter 12! Compared to what Miroku and Sango end up doing that's nothing!" "Just go rehearse lines with Inuyasha, unless you want to show around the tour group. I need to do some editing anyway. And Jenny should go look for Emi." Kagome smiled forgetting about her anger towards the next chapter, "Sure!" Lor turned to the tour group, "I'll be back later! And see if Roru or Rin want to help! I think Sango is running lines with Miroku." With a wave she disappeared over towards her office. Jenny just smiled and disappeared into thin air.

Kagome did a little spin and ended up wearing a gray linen skirt and a white blouse with a little tour guide hat perched on top of her head, "Lets be off!" she said with a smile, "First I'll show you our lounge, I think Rin is in there right now." She led them through the set of the Higurashi basement, "This set was used for the first time in the last installment, but it will have an active part in the rest of the fic, as a hang out place for everyone." "Oh! That's where it left off with Rin and Sesshomaru sleeping!" a pre-teenage girl said pointing. "Yep, that's where the next chapter will be picking up, from what I've read," she paused to fake a cough, "It will be interesting."

They had by then reached the lounge. It had soft gray carpeting and off white walls with random pictures hanging on them. Off to one side was a counter with donuts, bagels, coffee, basically anything food wise you could think of, with a small oak table with chairs not too far away. The rest of the room had soft leather chairs, and couches with small wooden tables here and there with lamps and plants. Rin was lying on her stomach on the couch that was against the far wall looking over her script. She looked up when she saw everyone enter the room, "What's going on?" she asked closing her script book before the tour group could catch a glance. "Lor decided to let a tour group through today and wanted us to lead it for a bit." Rin smiled, "Cool!" She jumped up from the couch and smoothed out her long black skirt, and light pink long sleeved top.

"GIVE THAT BACK YOU TWERP!" Inuyasha yelled running through the room after Shippo. Shippo had in his hands Inuyasha's prized CD, Green Day International Super Hits. "AHAHAHAHA!!! You can't catch me!!" Shippo said jumping onto one of the chairs sticking out his tongue. The tour group reacted as if this was the most amazing thing they had ever seen go on before their eyes, while Rin and Kagome exchanged a tired look. For them this was practically a daily occurrence. "I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU!!" Inuyasha yelled launching himself at the immature kitsune. Shippo jumped out of the way causing Inuyasha to knock over a lamp, which crashed to the floor. Shippo had jumped over onto the wooden kitchen table and was waving the CD in the air, "MINE NOW MINE NOW HAHAHAHA," and then his eyes went wide as Inuyasha slowly walked towards him a menacing look in his eyes. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Shippo yelled jumping off the table and running from the room, "MOMMY!!!" Inuyasha chased out of the room after him. Kagome and Rin were supporting themselves bursting with laughter from Shippo's Mommy scream.

Composing themselves the girls smiled at the tour group, "Shall we be on our way then?" Kagome said. "How bout we show you the training room? I think Akio and Kouga are in there," Rin said as she looked over the group, which seemed interested at her suggestion. "Alright then! Follow us! It's just down the hall," Kagome said motioning for everyone to follow her. As they walked down the hallway the clash of katana's could be heard. Rin and Kagome lead the way to the viewing window of the training room.

Inside they could see a shirtless sweating Kouga standing in a defensive stance against a shirtless sweating yet unharmed Akio who held his katana in an attack position as the two stepped in a circle facing each other. "Wasn't he..." someone from the group said. "Oh Akio? That's just for the fic he's fine no harm done to him," Kagome answered the unfinished question. Akio was the first to strike hitting his katana's blade against Kouga's. Kouga spun his around to parry stepping forward to clash against Akio's, who side stepped and brought his katana around to hit against the other side of Kouga's forcing his down. Kouga was forced to take a step back before attacking again aiming his katana down to Akio's left leg, Akio jumped to dodge it and did a flip over Kouga to put the tip of his katana at his neck. Kouga let out a grunt of defeat and stepped away lowing his katana. "Good spar dude," Kouga said shaking hands with the victor, Akio. "I just had the upper hand today," Akio responded as the two went to get their water bottles that they had set against the wall. That was when they noticed the people watching them. "What the fuck?" Kouga said looking at them, in the middle of wiping the sweat off his chest. Kagome smiled, "Tour group! Great show by the way!" Akio shrugged, "We're just rehearsing for one of the later installments." "We'll be on our way now. See ya guys later!" Rin said with a wave, which the guys responded in kind, as Kagome started to lead the group away.

"How bout we go try to find Roru now? She might be in her dressing room," Kagome said leading them down a separate hallway. Rin started to hum a bit of Every Heart as they walked down the hall passing a door to the showers, they could hear one of the showers running. Kagome blinked rapidly. "What?" Rin asked noticing the blinking. "I could have sworn I saw Roru sneak in there." "But who would be in the showers?" The two locked eyes, "Sesshomaru!" Kagome and Rin walked slowly into the shower room to see Roru peeking around a corner. "RORU!" Kagome called giggling. Roru snapped her head around and glared at them before running out of there when they heard the water shut off. They run out into the hall, Roru ran heading into her dressing room, the others followed. Roru collapsed into her black leather desk chair, and glared at Kagome, "Why did you have to ruin my fun!?" she said with a pout. "You were spying on Sesshy!" Rin said watching her. "So? You have to admit he looks good." Roru looked out towards the hall to see Sesshomaru walk past wearing nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist, he stopped in the door way, "Have you seen anyone run down here?" Roru shook her head, "Why?" "Someone was spying on me while I was in the shower again." Kagome looked at him, "Again?" "It happened last week too." "I'll let you know if I see anyone," Roru said. Sesshomaru nodded his head before leaving to head to his dressing room. "Thanks," Roru said looking at them all. "I can't believe you've spied on him more then once!" Kagome said glaring at her cousin. "No I didn't! Today was the first time! I don't know who spied on him last week!" Rin looked away guiltily, "It was me." O.O Kagome and Roru looked at her, a sly smile appeared on Roru's lips, "Fellow partner in crime!"

Rin coughed, "Well let's get on with the tour shall we? We can go dig through Miroku's stuff since him and Sango are running lines in the cast room." She hurried from the room, everyone followed out after her leaving Roru behind. Walking a few doors down the hall she gestured to the right, "This is Miroku's dressing room." She turned the knob and walked inside to see something flashing on his computer monitor. "Ohhh what is this?" Kagome side with a smile sliding into the leather desk chair, everyone crowding around her to see. It was a forward he had been e-mailed by someone, and he had filled it out but hadn't sent it yet.

FWD: FILL OUT AND SEND

The Usual Stuff

Name: Kazuomi Miroku

Birthday: Feb. 14th, 1985

"That fits!" Someone said laughing. "So that's why he's such a lech!"

Age: 18

Nicknames: Lecher

"Why am I not surprised?" someone from the tour group said with a smile on their face.

Gender: Manly Man!

Close Friends: Sesshomaru, Shippo, Sango, Kagome, Inuyasha, Roru, Rin, Jenny and Lor

Your best friend: Akio

Craziest: Jenny and Lor both tie they're right down disturbing sometimes

Loudest: Shippo the god damn annoying kitsune!

Cutest: I love all the ladies!

Most understanding: My stuffed Raccoon that sits on the monitor

Happiest: Shippo

Funniest: Roru

Weirdest: Sesshomaru

Scariest: Lor and Jenny

Most outgoing: Inuyasha

Least outgoing: Sesshomaru

Stuff

What's the last thing you bought?: Roses for Sango

"Aawwwwww" Kagome and Rin said at the same time.

What was your most embarrassing moment?: When Inuyasha came running across the stage and pulled down my pants right in front of the girls. I had on ducky boxers ::holds face in hands:: mortifying

"Oh I remember that! It happened the fourth day on set!"

What is in your pockets right now?: umm let's see some money, a condom, gum, car keys...oh look a Crème Saver!

What was the happiest moment in your life?: Meeting Sango

"Who knew a lech could be so sweet!?"

What is your favorite book?: does Playboy count?

Who has changed your life the most for the better?: Sango

What's your favorite song?: Chasin' Girls by The Clarks

"He always has that blasting!" Kagome said rubbing her temples to get rid of an imaginary head ache. "But now you're addicted to The Clarks," Rin pointed out a laugh in her voice.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?: Bacon

How long has it been since you went to the mall?: A few days ago

What's the last movie you saw in a theater?: Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl...that movie Rocks!

What's the last movie you rented?: American Pie

Have you ever thrown a party in which complete strangers have attended?: Yeah I got really trashed one time and all these hobos came into my house and started a party....I had to get Inuyasha to come over to get rid of them


Are you an only child?: No

Do you have any brothers or sisters?: Younger Sister

Their names: Sakura

Their ages: 7

What color is your computer?: ummm sparkly black

What is your favorite color of ink to write in?: Dark Purple

How tall are you? 6'1


Do you pray often?: Hai

What's your biggest fear?: Teletubbies.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Hai

Have you ever been in a car accident?: No but I've caused them. Oh wait did I say that?

What is your lucky number?: 5

Who is your favorite family member?: my dead Raccoon

"Ewwww"

Have you ever been drunk?: Who hasn't?

Have you ever gotten high?: Not that I'm aware of

Have you ever been on TV?: I was on the 6 o'clock news once for groping the mayor's daughter

"I'm surprised he didn't go to jail for that" someone from the tour group said, others nodded in agreement.


Do you have a cell phone?: Yep it's a cool dark blue one I have the Austin Powers theme song for a ring tone

Do you have a pager?: Can't work um

What's the worst thing you've ever done?: ummmmmmmm

"He's groped every female on the cast!"

Why are all the fun things illegal?: Because if they were legal they wouldn't be fun

What's your favorite quote?: "I am but a simple lecherous monk"

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?: Chocolate Mint Chip


Who do you wish you were talking to right now?: Sango

Who is your hero?: Buddha

What is your favorite day of the week?: Saturday and Sunday...my days off


What is your least favorite day of the week?: Saturday and Sunday cuz I don't get to see Sango normally

Do you like rain?: No It messes up my hair


If you could visit any country, where would you go?: Ireland

How long would you want to stay?: A week

Who would you want to take with you?: Sango and the rest of the crew

How old do you act?: 18

How old is your best friend?: 18


How old does your best friend act?: 18

When you were young what did you want to be when you grew up?: A photographer for Playboy

Rin's eyes go wide, "He's been a lech his entire life!"

What do you want to be now?: I like who I am

Do you think you were an adorable little kid?: But of Course!


What were the names of your imaginary friends?: Snuffles the Rabbit Youkai don't ask

What color is your pillow case?: Black

What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?: I sleep in the nude baby!

What are you thinking about right now?: If only you knew..........

What is your favorite song to listen to when you are mad?: Ummmm I normally break something then

What is the last song you listened to?: Barbie Girl....It wasn't my fault! Rin was blasting it out of her dressing room!

"Shippo got that CD stuck on! It wasn't mine!"

How many times have you had the chicken pox?: You can only get it once Moron

What is your middle name?: Marvin

Everyone burst out laughing, "MARVIN!"


The Good Stuff

Do you have a girl/boyfriend?: No

What is his/her name?: don't have one

How long have you been together?: SHUT UP

Do you love him/her?: ::glares:

Are you a virgin?: For me to know and you to find out

If not how old were you when you lost your virginity?: for me to know and you to find out

"HA so he isn't a virgin!"

How many people have you slept with?: Depends how do you define slept with

How long was your longest crush?: 5 months

What was their name?: Sango


Who do you have a crush on now?: Sango

How old were you when you lost your virginity?: You're being redundant.

Other Stuff

What is your favorite emotion?: Happiness

What is your favorite TV show?: Inuyasha A Feudal Fairy Tale

What is the stupidest thing you've ever heard somebody say?: "This is the Fighting Headband of Love!" Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho that dude's nuts

How many CDs do you own?: 175


When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at people?: Yep

When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at the movie screen?: Sometimes

How many times have you been kicked out of the movies?: Twice


Have you ever been kicked out of a grocery store?: Once when I was 10 for reading Playboy


Who annoys you the most?: Shippo

What's your favorite season?: Winter


What's your favorite subject in school?: I Hate School


What's your least favorite subject in school?: I Hate School

Who is your all-time favorite teacher?: I Hate School

What grade are you in?: 12th

What is your favorite flavor of Skittles?: They have flavors?

Would you rather have friendship or love?: Both

What makes you nervous?: Sango


Describe yourself in five words: Strong, powerful, handsome, sexy, lecherous

Would you change yourself to make someone else happy?: Yes

What one thing makes you happy?: Seeing Sango happy.

What phrase or saying do you use the most?: "I'm innocent!"

Rin scoffed, "I've heard him say that every single day since I've met him." Kagome laughed, "Too true!"

What's your favorite scary movie?: The Telletubbies video my sister was watching yesterday ::Shiver::

What would you do with a million dollars?: Buy the Playboy Mansion

If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing with you, what would you take?: Porn stash

Who is the biggest flirt you know?: myself

Do they ever flirt with your crush?: uh duh

Do they know you like that person?: ::eyebrow twitches::

Are you glad this survey is over?: Yes was a waste of time

Kagome scratched her chin, "Interesting." "I must agree my dear friend," Rin responded leaning forward to send the forward to Sango. "What are you doing!? He'll find out!" Kagome said as Rin clicked send. "He might just think he sent it to her by mistake. But for the safe side lets leave before he shows up!" Kagome and Rin quickly left the room, the tour group following out behind them. They all walked past the cast room to hear Sango and Miroku running their lines, a few people in the group stayed just behind to hear and see a bit.

Sango and Miroku were standing facing each other, about a foot apart. "How can I trust you, Miroku? You go around groping every woman you see!" Sango spat out at him. "But it's not like that anymore. It's different." Miroku said resting a hand on her arm. Sango looked up at him matching her eyes with his, "How is it different?" Miroku moved forward closing the gap between them, "I think I'm falling in love with you." He tilted his head forward to capture Sango's mouth in his. Sango wrapped her arms around his neck responding to the kiss as he snaked his arms around his waist.

"Okay...Okay enough! Come on! The tour is over!" Rin said practically dragging the people away from the door. Kagome was standing waiting with the rest of the group back on the sound stage near where they came in. "Well that's about it folks! Hope you enjoyed the tour!" Kagome announced to them all. Lor and Jenny walked over to rejoin the group. "I couldn't find her," Jenny said looking slightly depressed. Lor however was smiling, "I figured out the plot for the first chapter of Skull and Crossbones!" The group seemed interested at Lor's statement. Suddenly they heard a crack in the ceiling and someone came falling down to land on the sets couch. It was Emi. "Oh Hi everyone! I was just doing a bit of dusting! The ceiling is dirty you know!" Everyone just stared. "Oh you'll be seeing me in the fic later on! It'll be fun!" Emi said standing up brushing the dirt and dust from her jeans and t-shirt.

Lor, Jenny, Emi, Rin and Kagome showed the tour group out of the studio out into the parking lot where the tour had began. "We'll see you all later!" Jenny said waving. "Remember more reviews, the sooner I update!" Lor called as the cast, author and friends headed back into the studio and closed the doors behind them.