InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanging by A Moment ❯ Chapter 9 Ideal Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hanging by A Moment

by Lor

::grumbling:: I was nice and gave ya'll an extra chapter, which was amusing, had fic spoilers in it, and what do I get in return? Only 4 reviews! But the rest of you people didn't review! I got a bunch of reviews for chapter 7 but basically NONE for chapter 8! Where did you all go? Fall off the side of the damn earth! ::grumbles after finishing venting::

Here's the next chapter....not that any of you deserve it

Great News!! I finally got a job!! I won't be completely broke anymore! And I got my drivers license!

Remember to R&R! (or else. Plus more reviews sooner it's updated!)

' .... ' thoughts

" ..... " dialogue

~ ...... ~ flashback or dream sequence

WARNING! This chapter contains limey content! Don't send me flames complaining about it as you are warned! If you don't want to read it just skip past the dream sequence it won't ruin the chapter if you don't read it!

Chapter 9

Ideal Plan

~*~*~*~*~*~

(Re-cap)

Yash was still awake, looking down at the peaceful Kagome. A strand of hair slid across her face, 'She's beautiful,' Yash thought using a gentle claw to tuck the strand of hair behind her ear before putting his arm around her. Pulling a blanket up to cover them both, he finally fell asleep.

~*~*~*~

A soft light flittered into the basement from the windows high above near the ceiling. The sun's rays slowly drifted across the sleeping, as if trying to wake them from the land of dreams. During the night Yash has slid down and was now sleeping on his side with an arm around Kagome's waist; Kagome cuddled up closer to him and rested her head on his chest. One of the rays of sunlight landed on Kagome's face, causing her to shift slightly in her sleep, though she did not waken. She moved her head a tiny bit, just enough so the light wouldn't land on her closed eye lids. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she was deep into a dream that she didn't want to wake from.

~Kagome and Yash lied cuddled together, naked under a soft black silk sheet, Kagome's head tucked under Yash's chin a content smile on her face. It seemed like a few minutes past before she stirred and looked up at the sleeping hanyou. A soft smile graced her lips as she reached up to trace the curves of his face with her finger tips. She slid her hand up to slowly tweak his ears, a soft growl escaped Yash's lips which caused Kagome to gasp waking him. A small smile appeared on the hanyou's face, "What do you think you were doing, bitch?" he growled softly at her.

Kagome adverted her golden brown eyes from his warm amber ones, a soft blush appeared on her face, "Oh nothing." "Nothing?" Yash replied raising his left eyebrow, as he slid a clawed hand along Kagome's bare inner thigh causing her to gasp. "It's not nice to tease, someone might want to get revenge," Kagome said a seductive smile gracing her lips. "Revenge?" Yash asked resting his hand on her thigh.

With a lecherous smile on her lips she slowly began to lick and suck at his neck a hand softly fondled his balls, using the other hand to pinch his nipples as she slowly licked and sucked on his skin down to his nipples to give each a quick suck. Yash let out a groan as his body shivered at her ministrations. A wide smile on Kagome's lips she slowly licked down his chest to slowly suck gently on his balls, running her tongue over them each in turn. A low growl escaped from his throat as she slid her tongue around his cock as if licking a lollipop stopping after a few torturous minutes to slowly suck the tip. Yash groaned as his body shivered; his legs parted giving her space to kneel between them.

Kagome kneeled between his legs her head bent over his cock to slowly suck and torment him. She slowly sucked at the sides of his cock gently nipping as she rubbed her finger tips on his balls.

Yash growls and groans as he feels himself thrust his dick in some but tries to stay calm and controlled. Kagome left one hand to massage his balls she reached up with the other to slowly pinch at his nipples. She bent her head over his cock slowly sliding it into her wet mouth sucking hard. He arched his back as he thrust his hips slightly sending his dick up and into her throat as her hands massaged his balls causing his nipples to harden slightly. Kagome's long raven hair fell around her face as she used both of her hands to squeeze his balls while she sucked his cock fully in her mouth to run her tongue along its base. Yash felt his peak rise rapidly as he grabbed the back of her head moving her up and down to his match his thrusts as he let out groan. She continued to suck while gently nipping heightening his pleasure as she gave his balls a hard squeeze.

Yash groaned loudly as he thrusted hard causing his dick to sink into her throat as he released his seed before he pulled out until the head was at her lips, letting his cum fill her waiting mouth. Kagome swallowed his cum hungrily, as she continued to suck at his tip before she allowed his cock slide from her mouth. Which caused some cum to smear on her chin, she looked up at him from her position, kneeling between his legs, a smile on her face. "Tasty," Kagome said, her breathing slightly uneven as she licked her lips for traces of his cum. Yash growled slightly as she let him go. "You missed some," he growled at her. She used a finger to wipe his cum from her chin, then slipped the finger into her mouth to suck it off, a sensual smile on her face. Yash smiled as he pulled her back down onto his chest.~

Kagome awoke from her dream with a sharp gasp, pulling herself away from Yash; which caused her to fall off the couch, landing just a foot away from Miroku with a loud thump. "AHH I'm up! I'm up! Don't kill me!" Miroku screamed as he quickly sat up, waking everyone else in the room in the process, causing many things to happen simultaneously. Yash's eyes quickly opened and noticed Kagome on the floor, "Whadafuck?!" (AN: Sorry love that word I made it up myself!) "NOT THE CHEETOS!" Shippo yelled as he jumped up onto his feet, it took a few moments for him to realize that he was awake. Rin awoke to notice that she was curled up in Sesshomaru's lap, she let out a squeak before she slid into the floor nearly landing on Sango's feet. Sango saw Miroku not even a foot away from her, she reacted instantly with a smack to his head, as she thought he was plotting something perverted to do to her. Roru just moved a hand up, thinking she was in her bed, searching for a pillow to throw but ended up grabbing Akio's crotch. Akio jumped up from the unexpected grope which caused Roru to slide off of him and on to the floor.

~*~*~*~

Upstairs in the kitchen, Mrs. Higurashi was working on preparing some pancakes for the sleeping group in the basement when she heard a loud crash, which shook the entire house. "What could they be doing down there to create that much ruckus?" she said aloud to herself as she wiped her hands off on a dish towel before heading down the basement stairs. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, an odd site greeted her eyes.

Rin was on the floor between Sesshomaru, who was still miraculously asleep, and Sango, who was glaring at Miroku. Miroku was cowering on the floor a few feet away from her, near Kagome. Kagome had a dark blush covering her entire face, her eyes focused on the ceiling, Yash was giving her this odd look from his spread out position on the couch. Shippo stood on top of the bean bag at the end of the couch with a confused look on his face. Roru was on the floor half asleep with Akio looking down at her while he held the blanket over his lap as if he was hiding something. Around them all, the entire basement was completely trashed. Empty bottles of soda were scattered all over, dumped bowls of chips and pretzels, a huge pile of empty Cheetos bags in a corner, and a stack of empty pizza boxes in another.

"What the hell happened down here!?" Mrs. Higurashi demanded causing Sesshomaru to awake with a grunt. Roru rolled over onto her back bearing a few inches of her stomach to the cold air, "Just five more minutes, Tou-chan," she mumbled pulling the blanket off of Akio to pull it around herself. Akio quickly moved to lie on his stomach. Everyone else in the room minus Mrs. Higurashi sweat dropped. Rin recovered first from the sudden shock of Mrs. Higurashi's appearance and Roru's Tou-chan mumble. "What do you mean Higurashi-san?" she asked as she stood up. "This basement is a wreck! No one leaves this basement until it's cleaned up!" Mrs. Higurashi said before she went back upstairs.

"Well she's cranky in the morning," Shippo said as he scratched the back of his head. Kagome stood straightening her shirt, "I guess we should start to clean up...." she said as she looked around the room. "Feh, it's not that bad," Yash grumbled while he ran a clawed hand through his hair. Sesshomaru shook his head, "Of course you wouldn't say it's that bad, your room is ten times worse." Kagome turned her head to look at him; then her eyes went wide, "FLUFFY!" "I would appreciate if you refrained from calling me that," Sesshomaru replied to her out burst. Sango tilted her head while giving Kagome a weird look, "What is wrong with you chicka?" "He has a tail! It's all fluffy!" Yash burst out laughing, which finally woke Roru up. "Why's he laughing?" Roru asked as she looked around the room. "Something about a fluffy tail, I think," Miroku answered. Roru's eyes went wide in realization, "So Kagome can see through his concealing spell now! Must be from...." her voice trailed off when Kagome shot her a glare.

Rin bounced over to the stereo, "How bout some music!?" she chirped wanting to get rid of the tension in the room. She hit a button on the stereo and She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd exploded out from the large speakers.

Met a girl, thought she was grand


fell in love, found out first hand


went well for a week or two


then it all came unglued


The group slowly got up from their spots and began to clean up the basement. Shippo grabbed the Cheetos bags and used Fox Fire to melt them down into a bowl which he dumped out into a trash can. Rin knelt down on the floor to pick up the dumped food. Roru sat down cross legged on the love seat mouthing the words to the song.


in a trap trip I can't grip


never thought I'd be the one who'd slip


then I started to realize


I was living one big lie




she fuckin hates me


trust


she fuckin hates me


la la la love


I tried too hard


and she tore my feelings like I had none


and ripped them away



she was queen for about an hour


after that shit got sour


she took all I ever had


no sign of guilt


no feeling of bad, no

in a trap trip I can't grip


never thought I'd be the one who'd slip


then I started to realize


I was living one big lie

"LIGHTBULB!" Roru screamed out as she jumped up onto her feet. Miroku just looked at her and shook his head before he went back to collapsing the pizza boxes. "What?" Yash asked her pausing in his attempt to make a soda bottle pyramid. "A way to get back at Kouga for always bugg'n Kagome!" Kagome looked over at her, "How?"

she fuckin hates me


trust


she fuckin hates me


la la la love


I tried too hard


and she tore my feelings like I had none


and ripped them away



that's my story, as you see


learned my lesson and so did she


now it's over, and I'm glad


`cause I'm a fool for all I've said



she fuckin hates me


trust


she fuckin hates me


la la la love


I tried too hard


and she tore my feelings like I had none


and ripped them away


la la la la la la la la la love


trust


la la la la la la la la la love


trust


she fuckin hates me

"Use him! Tell him you'll be his girlfriend; then get him to buy you tons of stuff. After a week or two dump his sorry ass in front of everyone at school!" "Humiliate him!" Sango said catching on. "The moron would probably buy you a Ferrari if you asked him," Rin said wiping her hands off on her jeans. "Who is this Kouga?" Sesshomaru asked from his dignified looking position on the chair. "A wimpy wolf." "This jerk who's been calling me his girl for the past 7 years," Kagome answered ignoring Yash. Sesshomaru nodded his head in response.

~*~*~*~

"So what now?" Sango said leaning back in her chair. After the basement had gotten cleaned up, the group had scarfed down the pancakes Mrs. Higurashi had made. They were now spread out around the kitchen finishing the last of their breakfast, or well brunch since it was already eleven. "How bout mini golf?" "Group shower!" "Shopping trip!" "Beat the shit out of that baka wolf." "Swimming?" "Hit some clubs?"

~*~*~*~

Here's the end of the chapter! I'm making the chapters a bit shorter now since I made the earlier ones way too long. Anyway.... vote in your review what you want to happen in the next chapter.

Here's the choices again:

Mini Golf

Group Shower

Shopping Trip

Beat up Kouga

Swimming

Go to a club

If people don't vote I'll just decide and go with an idea I was planning on using in a later chapter, but it'd work sooner.

Remember to R&R!

-Lor