InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Miroku's Vengence ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up. If you are unfamiliar with names that I made up then it's obvious that I made up the characters like Tani for example.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
Miroku was sitting under a tree just outside Kaede's village watching the birds fly so freely. From the sight of the beautiful birds, he gave out a weak smile. He soon looked down on his right hand where the wind tunnel is. This made him sigh.
 
“The wind tunnel in my right hand grows bigger and bigger every year.” Miroku thought. “Damn that Naraku putting this curse on my grandfather. Sadly, he got sucked up along with my father as well. Unfortunately, that fateful day it happened, I was too young and unaware about the wind tunnel and how powerful it was.”
 
*Flashback*
 
“Ho, ho, ho, what a wonderful show the ladies are putting up for this.” Monk Mushien said taking a long hard sip of his alcoholic beverage.
 
Miroku and Monk Mushien were watching the ladies dance for them. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Monk Mushien was having a great time. At the time Miroku was too young to be interested in women. He was only still a child. Miroku also seemed deep in thought of something which troubled him.
 
“Hmm….. Monk Mushien,” he began, “I want to know what happened to father. He left early this morning, when is coming back,” Miroku wondered looking up at his master.
 
“You worry too much Miroku! Come one! Live a little! Enjoy what the ladies are doing for us!” Monk Mushien said as he began to clap off beat with the music that the women were playing.
 
“Monk Mushien…” Miroku said again, sternly.
 
This made Monk Mushien put down his bottle and looked at his student. He soon turned serious instead being a drunken old monk. He cleared his throat and began to speak.
 
“Your father could not bear it any longer.” Mushien began.
 
The young boy raised and eyebrow in confusion. “What do you mean? What are you talking about?” Miroku asked beginning to get worried about his mentor was about to say.
 
“His wind tunnel…..” Mushien spoke.
 
“W-w-what about the wind tunnel?” Miroku asked still confused.
 
Monk Mushien looked down at Miroku then looked away.
 
“Monk Mushien, please!” Miroku said grabbing unto his shoulder and started to shake him like a rag doll. “What happened to father?”
 
Miroku's upset made the women stop playing as they stared at the young boy.
 
“Miroku please, behave yourself, you're causing a scene,” Monk Mushien told him sternly.
 
Miroku soon began to frown. “Monk Mushien, you've got to tell me where father is, I could help him, please.”
 
The old monk gave his student a sympathetic look. “I'm sorry m'boy but there is nothing you can do, even I can't stop the wind tunnel,”
 
“What about the wind tunnel?!” Miroku said growing impatient again.
 
At that moment as if it was right on cue, harsh winds coming from outside started to blow very strongly. This made the women panic as they ducked for cover. It was as if there was a tornado outside. Monk Mushien soon tackled Miroku to protect him from the strong wind.
 
“Where is this storm coming from?” Miroku wondered as he squeezed out of his master's grasp. He at that moment ran outside and saw his father getting sucked up by his wind tunnel. “FATHER! THE WIND TUNNEL! NO!!” Miroku yelled as he was about to run into the twister.
 
In the nick of time Monk Mushien grabbed a hold of him and held him tight so that he wouldn't break free. In response, Miroku struggled but his mast was way too strong.
 
“No Miroku you have to stay back or you'll be sucked up by the wind tunnel.” Mushien said he got grabbed a hold of Miroku.
 
“Let me go Mushien! Please! Let me help him!” Miroku said as he continue struggled to break free. “FATHER!” He cried as he watched the twister grow larger and suck up the last of his father.
 
*Flashback over*
 
“That was a horrible day since my father's death. Naraku has already killed my grandfather and my father.” Miroku said out loud. He soon looked at his right hand once more and clenched his fist. “Someday I'll suck him up by the very curse he set upon my family. I promise you that, Naraku.”