InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Rebirth of The Sisters Formed As One: Joynirikan ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: I am so sorry about the long update. I've been….uh busy. So my school is done and I'm free to continue on with the story. I still have some to update but I hope you enjoy it. So far this is still Joyruchi's flashback about the past.
 
“Sister what do we do now?” Niyoi asked.
 
“I don't know… let's go home.” Joyruchi responded. The four sisters had headed home to an old abandoned shrine. “We've killed off so many people and I still don't feel any better.”
 
“Same here.” Mori said.
 
Mikan had been thinking very hard about something. “While, I had been traveling, before I found you guys, I've heard of a special power that can grant our wishes.” She said.
 
“Really?” Joyruchi asked.
 
“What is it called?” Niyoi asked.
 
“A sacred Shikon Jewel.” Mikan said. “That jewel can help us resort back to our normal…screw that we can be more powerful.” She said.
 
“Interesting, and do you know where it is Mikan?” Mori asked.
 
“Sadly… I don't know. We can search for the jewel. But I hear that Monks and Priestess guard them.” Mikan responded.
 
“That works for me.” Niyoi said. “We can devour their spiritual powers as we search we'll become more powerful each day.” She said with a smirk.
 
“Right….each day we grow stronger.” Joyruchi said. “It's getting late, so let's get some rest.”
 
Meanwhile in a very well respected shrine…
 
“Another few villagers have died today Monk Toukon.” Monk Hashien informed.
 
“No, are you sure?” He asked. The monk nodded.
 
“There is a new source of evil walking on this earth.” Priestess Koro said.
 
“Who are they?” Monk Witern asked.
 
“They are called `The Season of Four Sisters.'” Priestess Alyke said. “They are menacing creatures who enjoy taking lives from others.”
 
“And you say there are four of them?” Priestess Koori asked.
 
“Yes…why?” Priestess Alyke asked.
 
“Because…there were priestesses and their hearts pure of gold. Priestesses of the north, south, east, and west. They're gone and now these demons have appeared when the sisters are no longer with us.” Koori explained.
 
“….do you think that they are…possessed?” Toukon asked.
 
“We don't know that for sure…” Monk Witern said.
 
 
 
“Yeah like anyone cares about your past! WINDSCAR!!” InuYasha interrupted (FLASHBACK WAS OVER WHEN HE INTERUPTED). The attack was blocked off by a demonic barrier. “Damn it! This is getting old!” He complained. By then a huge sword dropped from the sky and hit the ground. The sword had put up a barrier. Then a woman had dropped onto the ground to pick up the sword. She looked at the blade to see her reflection.
 
“All hope is lost… the sisters have been formed to one ultra season. This land is doomed.” Kikyo said.
 
The woman looked at her hands. Her eyes wee bright orange as her hair had each strand of different colors representing each season. “I have been reborn…” She finally spoke. “I have been reborn… my name is Joynirikan.” Now all that's left is one person to deal with.” She said.
 
Both Kouga and InuYasha got up to attack. Joynirikan flew up in the air and brought out her sword she twirled and slashed the sword to form an attack. Sesshomaru already knew what was going to happen so he leaped his way to a rock to witness Joynirikan's power. Joynirikan smirked at the people. “Seasons of FURY AND HATRED!!!” She yelled as a huge storm formed with all season weather mixed into it.
 
“RUN!! Everyone out of the way!!” InuYasha called out. Kouga rushed to save Kagome then as Kikyo was saved by InuYasha. The others were with Kirara.
 
“Oh my gosh! She totally wiped out the land!!” Kagome stated.
 
“Her power is no joke.” Miroku said.
 
“If you know what's good for you I suggest that you run away and not bother me.” Joynirikan said as she slowly started to disappear.
 
“She's gone…” Shippo stated.
 
“She also holds the sacred jewel in her possession. Right Kagome?” Tani asked Kagome didn't respond. “…Kagome?” She asked again. Kagome seemed distracted as she watched InuYasha with Kikyo.
 
“InuYasha…” Kagome thought.
 
“Oh Kagome…” Sango said realizing the problem.
 
“Don't worry Kagome…I'll bring you his head. Kouga said. He looked at Ginta and Hakaku. “Let's go.” He said as ran off again.
 
“Kouga wait!!” Ginta said as they ran after him. Sesshomaru took his leave as well. All that was left was the Inu-gang and Kikyo.
 
Meanwhile….
 
“Now that I have my body full form, all that is needed is another body then I will be fully formed.” Joynirikan thought. “If only I had the jewel shards centuries ago…”
 
Flashback….
 
“Your days are over!” Monk Toukon said.
 
“Ha! Don't us laugh there are only one of you and four of us!” Joyruchi scoffed.
 
“Let's get rid of him now.” Niyoi suggested.
 
“Now!!!” Toukon said. Soon, Monk Witern and Hashien threw a sacred sutra on the ground to up a barrier to keep them inside.
 
“What the hell is this?!” Mikan wondered.
 
“Bastards!!” Mori growled. Then Priestess Alyke and Koori shot a sacred arrow to keep them paralyzed, the sisters couldn't move. Then the most powerful monk; Toukon and the most powerful priestess; Koro brought out a very sacred sutra they transferred everyone's sutras.
 
“Hurry up you guys! We can't keep this up!” Hashien said. Both Toukon and Koro threw the sacred sutras at the barrier. The sisters grew weak as they fell onto their knees.
 
“Damns…you…damn you all…to hell.” Joyruchi said. Their demonic souls had dispersed as what it seemed. All the monks and priestesses collapsed on the ground.
 
“Now… they can rest at piece…” Toukon's final words as they all died.
 
Flashback over…
 
“But our souls didn't rest. At piece… no we became even more bitter after death until Naraku revived us with the Shikon Jewel.” Joynirikan thought. “Now all I need is one more soul, body and mind to take over…and Naraku is the perfect body, soul, and mind to take over.”