InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ A Whole New Enemy ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, InuYasha's group had chosen to go their separate ways to defeat Naraku. They figured fighting together would just get in the way. Meanwhile Joynirikan (the super season demon) had decided to head back to Naraku's castle to fulfill her final wish. “I see you've come back…” Naraku stated.
 
“My name is now Joynirikan now that I have been reborn to one super season.” She said.
 
“So what are you planning to do now?” He asked.
 
“Now that I have four bodies combined to one and have the jewel almost fully formed I only require one more thing.” She said as she slowly brought out her sword.
 
“Are you planning to betray and try and kill me?” Naraku asked.
 
“Oh Naraku, I'm insulted to hear you say that. Well to tell you the truth, I thirst for power and I am a very determined demon. I'll do anything to get what I want.” She said.
 
Naraku chuckled at her. “Such confidence you have Joynirikan. But it is very foolish of you to try and consume me, especially when you don't know what I'm capable of.
 
“I'll take the risk my dear. After all I do have the sacred jewel in my possession and you're a mere half demon.” She said.
 
“So you figured it out.” He said.
 
“Of course I did, I am not an idiot. Like InuYasha you are indeed a half demon. So therefore you intend to become stronger. That's why you resurrected me; out of greed you intended to consume me to become even stronger than you already are.” Joynirikan explained. “So I'm going to beat you to it.” She already brought out her sword and started to attack. Naraku dodged the attack and found his way outside of his castle.
 
“I must admit Joynirikan you're a lot stronger than I expected.” Naraku said. At that point, Kagura had made it outside to witness Naraku's battle with Joynirikan.
 
“What the hell is going on? It looks like Naraku is fighting with some other woman. She doesn't look human though. But it looks like she has the advantage, which means if she kills Naraku, than I will be freed from his grasp.” Kagura thought.
 
“Naraku lets end this right now. You are no match for me, give up.” Joynirikan said.
 
“I'm having way too much fun playing with you.” He said.
 
“What? How dare you!! You have nerve! You'll pay for that!!” She said. She held onto her sword with a tighter grip to it to transfer some of her energy into it. Then she flew up to the sky and placed her sword downward position and dropped to the ground. The energy that was put into the sword began to spread across the ground. This attack was Joyruchi's attack to paralyze any living creature. But Naraku managed to escape as soon as possible very easily. “Damn it! This half breed must have some weakness.” She thought as her teeth gritted.
 
“Whats the matter? I thought you were stronger than that. Now I'm starting to have my doubts.” Naraku said.
 
“I'm also starting to have my doubts.” Kagura thought.
 
Naraku had summoned his demons to distract Joynirikan so he could absorb her power. The woman thought fast and threw her sword which hit Naraku's chest Naraku had collapsed to the ground.
 
“Not so tough now are you?” Joynirikan said asked she pulled the sword from the half demon's chest viciously.
 
“…Damn you.” Naraku said. Joynirikan snickered at the man as she kneeled down to his level and grabbed his wrist to such in his body, soul, and mind.
 
“Now I am stronger than ever. I possess greater power. No one can stop me now. Just then everyone could feel a pulse deep in there hearts throughout the castle.
 
Kagura had clenched onto her heart and collapsed onto the ground. “I'm free… she killed Naraku I'm one with the wind. I'm free!” She thought in triumph.
 
“Kagura, don't celebrate just yet. Naraku isn't dead yet. Naraku isn't dead. He's only inside my body. The pulse that you felt was to show that Naraku has no longer control of your heart. I can though, have the power to control of your heart. Naraku and I are only connected. So I can control you, Kanna, Kohaku and Larina. I can also make incarnations.” Joynirikan explained. “I even have the spider mark on my back.” She said.
 
“You…mean?” Kagura started.
 
“That's right; I have a hold of your heart. So if you choose to disobey me or try and betray me you will suffer the consequence.” She said.
 
Kagura took a step back from the shock of it and then clenched her fist out of rage to learn she's still a prisoner by someone's hands. “Damn her and Naraku to hell.” She thought.
 
Now that I have what I want I can take away lives and absorb the spiritual energies of monks and priestesses. And I can kill many people. And I can also absorb demons thanks to Naraku. And I can also learn more about Naraku and his enemies. So in a way I'm like Naraku, I'd do anything to gain more power…because I am also a half demon.” She thought.
 
A.N: There are many people who keep asking about InuYasha and Kagome romance in this story of mine. Well… remember when I said that this story will be long? DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! THERE WILL BE ROMANCE BETWEEN INUYASHA AND KAGOME DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!! THERE WILL BE! I PROMISE! THE STORY IS FAR FROM DONE! But I'm still thankful for the reviews in a way it reminds me about their romance.