InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5
 
Kagome had been living in the apartment for a few months and had started school a week ago. Lucky for her, she and Sango had coordinated their schedules so they had all their classes. After the end of their afternoon classes Sango thought it was time to introduce her to Miroku. They stood together beneath a tree talking about how Miroku had asked out Sango.
 
“ So you're dating your roommate now?” Kagome said surprised.
 
“ Yea, it's actually pretty cool.” Sango replied smiling dreamily. “He's already seen me looking absolutely shitty and he still wants to date me.”
 
“ Well then that's good.” Kagome laughed a little bit. Just then a tall handsome man with dark hair walked up and immediately kissed Sango. “Either that's Miroku or guys here are uber-friendly. Not that I would mind.”
 
“ Ha-ha very funny.. But boy do I wish. This campus is crawling with absolutely gorgeous guys.” Miroku frowned a little bit and Sango gave him a quick peck on the cheek. “ Miroku this is Kagome. Kagome this is Miroku.” Miroku took Kagome's hand and kissed it briefly.
 
“ Sango, you never told me you had such pretty friends.” Sango smacked Miroku on the back of the head. “ I was KIDDING. KIDDING! I already LIVE with my girlfriend. If I really wanted ass I could…” His smile was completely lecherous as he spoke. A mild twinkle played on his lips.
 
“ Finish that and I kill you.” Sango said, Miroku gulped.
 
“ Disregard everything I just said then.” Miroku smiled innocently at Sango who just gently jabbed him in the stomach. Miroku gently kissed Sango on her cheek who blushed lightly.
 
“ So what exactly are your intentions with my friend Sango here?” Kagome asked jokingly before being interrupted by her cell phone.
 
“ Hello?” Kagome said looking apologetically at the couple beside her.
 
“ It's me.” A gruff voice said, the breeze whistled in the background.
 
“ Need me to pick up something from the store?” Kagome asked searching for a pen in her purse.
 
“ No.” Inuyasha hung up the phone and jumped up from behind Kagome. She screamed and began punching Inuyasha in the arms.
 
“ Scare me half to death you butthead!” Kagome folded her arms. Inuyasha nearly doubled over in laughter but Kagome socked him in the stomach.
 
“ Aww bitch that almost hurt.” Inuyasha rubbed his stomach.
 
“ I'm Sango.” Sango introduced herself shaking Inuyasha's hand.
 
“ I'm Inuyasha. Kagome's handsome and terribly witty roommate.” He flashed a toothy grin to Sango. Then turned to Miroku and just started laughing.
 
“ Well Houshi I haven't seen you since graduation!” The two punched each other in the shoulder as a greeting. “Surprised you actually got into this school!”
 
“ Hey, I caught up senior year and you know that. Don't act like you were any different.” Inuyasha shrugged then nodded in agreement.
 
“ I heard you were going here. Every now and then I'll hear your last name thrown around. Guess you never gave up the womanizing rep you had in school.” Miroku said elbowing Inuyasha a bit.
 
“ Oh shuttup Houshi, what about the rep YOU had in school. I wasn't THAT much of a womanizer compared to you, you lech.”
 
“ That's the understatement of the year if I ever heard it.” Miroku scoffed. “How about we all have dinner. It's on Inuyasha.”
 
“ I have a better idea. Let's go clubbing! Me and Miroku found the BEST club called Umi.”
 
Kagome turned to Inuyasha who just shrugged. “ Well I gotta shower and change you know. What time do you want to leave?” Kagome asked.
 
“ Umm 10 sound good?” Miroku asked.
 
“ Sounds good. We'll see you then.” Kagome said as they all departed. “Guess you're gonna have to cancel whatever date you have tonight.”
 
“ This club better be good.” Inuyasha grumbled.
 
“ You don't HAVE to go.” Kagome said sweetly.
 
“ Like hell I don't.” Inuyasha pictured loads of guys next to Kagome trying to get her to go home with them. Dancing with her, then holding her.. no.. that would not happen.
 
“ What's that supposed to mean?” Kagome asked completely perplexed by his statement.
 
“ Nothing wench.” Kagome sighed and shook her head.
 
“ You are so gosh darn cryptic.”
 
“ And you're fuckin' nosy!” Inuyasha smirked to the girl grabbing her to give her a noogie.
 
“ You're messing up my hair!” She shrieked grabbing his nose between her index finger and thumb tightly causing Inuyasha to yelp in pain.