InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Clubbin' ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6
 
Kagome and Inuyasha stepped out of the elevator laughing. Kagome was shoving Inuyasha because he refused to go to break his date with the girlfriend of the night Aiko.
 
“ Fine you don't have to go.” Kagome sighed with defeat after a few minutes of asking him to go. She crossed her arms and huffed resembling a spoiled child.
 
“ Thank you!” He said sarcastically before shaking his head, the last place he wanted to go was to some ratty, noisy, smelly club with desperate women loaded with STDs. They walked into the apartment and Inuyasha planted himself on the couch as Kagome picked up the phone dialing numbers. “ Who ya callin'?” He asked as she placed the phone to her ear. She covered the speaker.
 
“ Kouga.” She whispered. Inuyasha leapt from the couch to grab Kagome's phone. She stepped to the side. “ What are you doing?” Inuyasha flew through the air and landed on the floor with loud crash and a groan of pain.
 
“ Hang up.” He said his face planted into the plush carpeting.
 
“ Cancel your date.” She said smirking.
 
“ No.” He pushed himself onto his elbows as he lay on his stomach.
 
“ Then no.” The phone was still ringing. Little did she know Kouga was staring at his cell phone in awe that her number was flashing on the ID. He wanted badly to pick up the phone but didn't want to seem too eager.
 
`Fuck it.' He thought picking up. “ Hello?”
 
“ Hey Kouga, it's Kagome.” She stuck out her tongue at the hanyou who was still lying on the floor glaring at her. “ Are you free tonight?” Kagome asked her voice a little hopeful. She really didn't want to be the third wheel with Miroku and Sango.
 
“ Yea. What's up?” In Kouga's head he was running over the things he wanted to do with her.. He would make her his woman and not just because that would piss off that piece of shit hanyou but because he wanted her.
 
“ Well, a couple of my friends and I are going to that club Umi. Inuyasha refuses to go so I wondered if you wanted to go with me.” Kagome sat down on top of Inuyasha's back as he lay on the floor and he began trying to reach for the phone. She smacked away his hand fighting a giggle as he sulked.
 
“ Like a date?” Kouga asked completely surprised that he managed to speak.
 
“ Y-yea I guess a date.”
 
“ NO! She doesn't.” Inuyasha's outburst earned him a bop on his head. “ Dammit wench.”
 
“ Inuyasha, quit your belly aching.. you're not even going. Kouga come and pick me up at 10 okay?”
 
“ All right. Bye Kagome.” Kagome hung up the phone and playfully glared at Inuyasha.
 
“ What was that all about?” She giggled as he struggled to get off the floor after she got off his back.”
 
“ I hate the fucker…” Kagome squinted her eyes at Inuyasha.
 
“ I understand that much.. but why?”
 
“ I've always hated him. He's possessive and an arrogant asshole.” Kagome shot him a look of amusement placing her hands on his hips.
 
“ Even more of an asshole and more possessive.”
 
“ Somehow I think there's more to this.” Kagome gave him a soft look and began taking steps towards him. Inuyasha stiffened unsure of her next movement. She was a foot away from him now. Her scent swirling around him, she was so close.. He wanted to touch her. Her hand reached up and she smacked him on the top of his head with the palm of her hand. Kagome retracted her hand and Inuyasha made a doglike yelp rubbing his head. “Come to me when you actually trust me.” Kagome shot him a playful smile before leaving Inuyasha still rubbing his head.
 
How could he explain his past to her. They had never spoken of anything serious like that before. But he'd be damned if Kouga made his college years hell by dating Kagome. He knocked gently on her door.
 
“ Come in.” Kagome was curled up in her bed reading a book. She smiled at him laying down her book.
 
“ Fine wench I'll tell you!” Kagome pat a spot on the bed for him to sit down. Inuyasha gulped began to explain his upbringing at a prestigious private grammar school where the study body consisted youkai. He of course was the only hanyou. He and Kouga met in kindergarten, they were friends for a little while.. That was until Kouga's father found out that Inuyasha was a hanyou.
 
“ I will NOT have my son corrupted by your filthy half breed abomination.” Kouga Ookami's father Akira told Inutaisho.
“ That is my son you're talking about you self righteous fucker.” Inutaisho snarled two seconds away from grabbing the wolf demon around the throat and throwing him into a wall.
“ Do not take out your anger on me. You are the one mated to a human and have a mongrel offspring. But I suppose at least you have ONE decent full demon son..” Inutaisho was stewing in anger at a loss for words.
“ I pity your son for his father is a hateful man and I pity you because karma will catch up with you one day.. I'll take Inuyasha out of the school and transfer him.. Not because of you or your son but because I want him to be a good person. And it's obvious he's not going to become one surrounded by superficial people.”
 
Inutaisho did pull out Inuyasha out of the school later on that week and for 3 years Inuyasha and Kouga never saw one another. But the Kouga and Inuyasha met up when Kouga transferred to Inuyasha's school.
 
“ He got the bigger demon kids to kick my ass and beat the shit out of me in the playground at school, usually before school, during lunch and after school before the limo came to pick me up. I'd go home with black eyes, cuts on my face.. once I almost lost a claw. There was nothing any of the people at school could do or would do.. Since most of the faculty were youkai, they just said it was a part of life that I would get used to.” Kagome frowned unable to believe her seemingly nice neighbor would do such a thing. “ Then when we got older and moved to junior high he would tell all the girls I would show the slightest interest in rumors that I was violent and beat women.” He growled angrily reminiscing. “ He told the humans girls who knew nothing about youkai or hanyou that hanyou hands were cursed. Sure it was stupid shit.. But you know.. I was still a kid. The guy was seriously twisted. We ended up going to the same high school where I finally made a bunch of friends and met a lot of girls.” He smirked thinking back, Kagome couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as he sat there staring off dreamily. “We never spoke except for making fun of one another and getting into a few fights.” He shrugged signifying the end of his story.
 
“ Do you really not want me to go out with him?” She asked twiddling her thumbs in her lap.
 
“ I don't care.” He lied.. He did care, he hated that bastard so much.
 
“ Stay here, I wanna get something.” She said smiling as she jumped out of bed and running out of the room.
 
Inuyasha looked around after Kagome ran out, `Damn her room is girly.' Her comforter was light pink and her pillows had a floral print. She even had 2 stuffed animals in the corner of her room. He chuckled, she was such a child. Kagome came skipping back into the room a big grin gracing her face.
 
“ What'd you get?” Inuyasha asked, Kagome climbed back into the bed and under the comforter.
 
“ Oh yea.. Nothing hehe. I just went to cancel my date with Kouga.” Kagome giggled, Inuyasha frowned.. He didn't want to guilt her into canceling her date with Kouga. Sure he hated the fucker but now she'd be alone at the club. “ I thought you'd be happy.” Kagome looked questioningly at Inuyasha who wore a scowl.
 
“ You didn't have to cancel the date.” Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“ Oh yea I did you baka.” Inuyasha was quiet for a moment.
 
“ Then I guess I'll have to cancel mine.” Inuyasha said causing Kagome to squeal with delight.
 
 
 
Kagome walked out into the living room after putting on the final touches of her makeup. She plopped onto the couch flipping on the TV.
 
No payments for a year!!!!
*click*
But.. he said he loved me!! How cou..
*click*
 
Inuyasha walked out his breath hitching in his throat when he saw the delicious outfit Kagome was wearing. She had on a black mini skirt and dark green satin halter-top showing an ample amount of cleavage. Her long creamy white and toned legs were crossed, calling him to part them. His breathing was becoming ragged and he felt himself being drawn to her. He gulped trying to think cold thoughts as his pants began to grow tight in a certain area.
 
“ R-Ready to go?” He stammered to her. She smiled at him, the moment he walked out Kagome fought herself from staring at him. His button up cotton polo he wore his favorite color, red. The color of passion. He had on black dress pants, boy did he look good.
 
“ Of course.”
 
 
 
The second they all got there the girls demanded the guys dance with them.
 
“ I don't feel like it.” Inuyasha griped as Kagome made a sad puppy dog face.
 
“ Oi, Kagome.. let him be.. I'm sure there are other people on the dance floor.” Sango gently pulled her friend out onto the dance floor. Inuyasha was going to go but Sango had to drag away Kagome so quick.
 
“ Sango darling, wait up!” Miroku called after his girlfriend. He turned to Inuyasha giving him an apologetic look. “ Sorry, but you know how it is.” Inuyasha kept his eyes on the dance floor and just as Sango had said there were loads of guys who wanted to dance with Kagome.
 
Inuyasha sat at the bar, every now and then looking for where Kagome was. The music was loud and hurt Inuyasha's sensitive ears. He watched Kagome moving her hips to the rhythm of the music. He had never thought she would move like that, so seductive, so hot. The way she was moving was awakening a primal feeling inside of him. As he was about to get up to go to her a guy came to dance with Kagome whispering something in her ear. Inuyasha growled softly seeing a faint blush on Kagome's cheeks.
 
`Why the fuck am I growling?' His growling only increased as the two danced close, the guy placing a hand on her hips trying to grind against her but she had tensed and moved a little further away from him.
 
“ Ahem.” A scantily dressed girl sat next to Inuyasha facing him with a lusty smile. “ Hi, I'm Ami.” She adjusted her sequined tube top exposing some cleavage with a hot pink mini skirt.
 
“ Inuyasha.” This was exactly why he didn't want to be here.
 
“ You here alone Inuyasha?” She licked her lips suggestively, she was bathed in the scent of a heavy perfume. It was making Inuyasha sick. The song had changed and Kagome was walking over to Inuyasha.
 
“ I'm already tired.” Kagome fanned her face and stood next to Inuyasha. He smiled to her, loving her scent way more than that Ami girl's.
 
“ Guess you aren't alone. Why is it all the hot ones are taken?” Ami frowned, Kagome sensed Inuyasha's annoyance of the girl and sat on his lap. She tried to make it seem natural but she'd never done that to any guy..ever.
 
“ Yea, I'm Kagome, Inuyasha's girlfriend.” Kagome shook Ami's hand then turned to Inuyasha and winked inconspicuously. “ Who's this Love?” Kagome was blushing but was trying to actually help Inuyasha which surprised him a great deal.
 
“ This is Ami. I just met her Princess.” The girl smiled uncomfortably to them both. Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha and began to nuzzle his neck sending messages down to his growing arousal. She was in his lap, nuzzling his neck and he just wanted to… do things to her. ` Please don't let her feel it.' Inuyasha was repeating in his head like a sacred mantra.
 
“ Well.. I've uhh got to get going?” Ami said before running off. Kagome got off of Inuyasha's lap blushing. Just like clockwork the guy who was dancing with Kagome came up to her.
 
“ Kagome,” The guy called making his way through the crowd. “ You left before I could ask you for your new phone number.”
 
“ Oh hey Hojo.” Kagome awkwardly smiled to the boy. She wrote her phone number on a napkin from the bar and handed it to Hojo. “ It was great seeing you again.”
 
“ It was great seeing you too. Did I tell you that you look beautiful? I've gotta run but I'll call you!” Hojo waved before disappearing into the crowd.
 
Kagome sighed and turned to Inuyasha. He looked irritated. Kagome frowned feeling guilty for kind of making him go to the club. “You're not having fun are you? You wanna go home?”
 
“ Feh, it's fine. You're having fun.” Kagome laughed a little bit leaning on the bar and propping her head up with her hand. She never knew what was going inside of that dense skull of his.
 
“ Let's get a cab and go home.” Kagome took out her phone and called Sango telling her they were going to go home. “Come on.”
 
 
 
Kagome jumped onto the couch the moment she unlocked the door.
 
“ Home sweet home!” Kagome giggled curling up into a ball on the couch. She closed her eyes her mouth curved into a childlike smile. Something about the way her naturally primrose colored lips were curled into a smile made Inuyasha want to grab her around her slim waist and fuck her right there on that couch. Sure he'd had thoughts about that when any attractive girl came by, but her smile did something to him. Made him all warm and fuzzy inside.. he fucking hated that. It made him feel like a Goddamn wuss.
 
“ Easy on the couch would ya wench?” Kagome threw a pillow at him. He caught it easily and threw it back at her hitting her right in the face. She pulled the pillow away from him shooting him an icy glare. “ God I hate clubs.”
 
“ Why?” Kagome asked snuggling into the armrest of the couch.
 
“ Music's always too loud, drinks are expensive and the chicks there are almost always taken or ugly.”
 
“ So are you calling me ugly?” Kagome joked squinting her eyes at him.
 
“ Settle down wench, I said ALMOST always ugly.” Inuyasha paused. “ But then without your make up you look…” `Still absolutely gorgeous.'
 
“ Butthead.” Kagome sighed before yawning. “ Clubs are okay if you go every once in a while. But I wouldn't be able to go like Sango. She loves to go to clubs she goes more or less every weekend..”
 
“ You gonna go out with that guy?” Inuyasha asked out of the blue. Kagome had completely forgotten about seeing Hojo at the club. He was nothing compared to Inuyasha.
 
“ Ohh, him? Psh.. I knew him from school. I went out with him a few times.. It didn't feel right. He kept trying to make me do things I didn't want and overall was a big bore.” Inuyasha chuckled but was sighing with relief inside. “ AND he's not my type..”
 
“ What IS your type?” Inuyasha asked smirking. Kagome coughed looking up at the ceiling humming. “ Kagome?”
 
“ Well I can tell you what isn't my type. I don't like guys who are arrogant or stubborn or complete bakas.” ` Stupid Kagome.. You know Inuyasha is your dream guy.. Dream guy who's rough around the edges anyways.' Kagome smiled looking to Inuyasha then stuck her tongue out at him getting up off the couch. “ I'm gonna take a long steamy shower then go to bed.” Kagome announced.
 
“ Think of me!” Inuyasha called.
 
“ Yea right… See ya in the morning.” She stuck her tongue out before shutting the door behind her.
 
A/n: this was a longer chapter.. I don't like it.. I'll fix it eventually.
 
Someone left a comment about how Kagome's mom didn't let her go to school until she had to and then I jumped to them going to school months later.. When I left for college I wanted to leave 3 months early so I could get to know the town and whatnot and he wouldn't let me leave until the day my friend moved into our apartment. Haha he wouldn't even let me move in a DAY early. It was pretty funny. But yea I left months before but he didn't even want me to leave until I absolutely HAD to move in my shit. It made no sense considering I was moving like 30 miles away…End of anecdote.