InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Party Time ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7
 
 
 
Kagome was watching tv when Inuyasha came out of his bedroom. Kagome had shut the blinds so the sunlight wouldn't hurt his eyes. She smiled softly as she peeked at him from the corners of her eyes. He looked terribly handsome and the way he looked completely thrashed every morning made her giggle. Inuyasha took a pillow from the couch and laid down on the floor to watch tv. This had become their morning routine was simply watching cartoons in the morning. They would at some point eat and they usually never worrying about Inuyasha's `girlfriends' because he would kick them out after they `hung out'. Inuyasha suddenly growled and scratched his head in such a way that made him look like a dog. Kagome laughed softly after he laid his head back down on the pillow.
 
“ What are you laughing about?”
 
“ You look like someone just threw you into a dryer.” Kagome giggled.
 
“ Well I'm sorry not all of us can wake up looking beautiful wench.” Inuyasha grumbled irately. ` Aw shit.. that came out wrong.. well right but..'
 
“ Yea right butthead. So sarcastic early in the morning.” Kagome tossed Inuyasha the remote before going into the kitchen. “ Hungry?”
 
“ A little bit but we gotta get to the store.”
 
“ But I already bought groceries.”
 
“ I'm havin' a party.” All the while Inuyasha was still watching tv but he sensed the change in Kagome's scent. She was uncomfortable, nervous perhaps? “ What?” He asked her.
 
“ What what?”
 
“ You're gonna have fun. My parties are always the best.” Inuyasha said confidently.
 
“ All right.” Kagome had the feeling Inuyasha was one of those kinds of guys who had crazy and wild parties.
 
 
 
 
The music was blaring and Kagome was feeling really awkward. There were bottles of beer and bottles of liquor on every surface. Kagome wished that Sango could have gone but she had to go visit her mom and Miroku was going as well. She wished she was anywhere but at this party. Everyone was drunk and she just felt very bored. Walking into her room she locked the door behind her. The sound of voices echoed rang outside of the room.
 
“ Kagome?” It was Inuyasha. “ Hey Kagome open up.” Kagome sighed opening up the door.
 
“ Hmm?”
 
` She looks sad.' Thought Inuyasha. “ Whatcha doing in here?”
 
“ Just reading.” Kagome held up a thick book.
 
“ Come on out.. PLEEASSE.” Inuyasha begged and put on his best sad puppy dog look. Kagome made a face and groaned.
 
“ Fine you big puppy I'll come out.” Kagome walked out and took a seat on the kitchen counter. She stared at floor swinging her feet back and forth. People were screaming and laughing all of them holding some kind of drink.
 
“ You guys move the fuck outta the way! He's gonna hurl!” A girl suddenly screeched. Kagome's seat up on the counter gave her the perfect view of some unknown brown haired guy running through the crowd and into Inuyasha's bathroom. Kagome chuckled. `At least it's not my bathroom.' Kagome gasped jumped down and locked her bedroom and bathroom. There was no way that she wanted to find any surprises like people in her bedroom or someone hunched over her toilet. She leaned against the kitchen counter again once again completely bored.
 
“ Hey..” A fairly handsome man said. “ I'm Kentaro.” He stuck out his hand to shake Kagome's. He eyed her, obviously drunk and apparently horny.
 
“ Kagome.” She smiled with fake politeness.
 
“ So you live in this building?” Kagome held in a sigh of boredom and annoyance.
 
“ Actually I live here.” She was definitely not in the mood to have some drunken hentai hitting on her.
 
“ Yash is one lucky ass bastard.” He said lecherously.
 
“ It's not even like that.” Kagome coolly told him.
 
“ Oh really now?” Kentaro took a step towards Kagome who couldn't step back considering she was already sitting on the kitchen counter. Through the stench of others and alcohol Inuyasha could smell something was wrong with Kagome.
 
“ Yo Kentaro your girlfriend's been lookin' for you!” Inuyasha called before walking into the kitchen.
 
“ Aw shit.” Kentaro gave an apologetic wave to Kagome before disappearing into the crowds.
 
“ Thanks.” Kagome mumbled.
 
“ I must warn you now. My friends are pigs. I wouldn't trust any of them.” Inuyasha said truthfully.
 
“ You know I saw someone run into your bathroom a good half hour ago to hurl.” Kagome had an amused tone in her voice.
 
“ Son of a… I'll be back!” Inuyasha ran off to his bathroom then to socialize some more.
 
Kagome sighed thoroughly bored out of her mind. She hated being the only sober person at this party.. It was so boring. She hated when people drank and she figured at least one fourth of the people at the party would drive home. The idiots. Inuyasha came back and sat next to her on the counter.
 
“ So what do you think.. Really..” Inuyasha asked pretty much knowing her answer.
 
“ I'm bored out of my mind Inuyasha.” He chuckled loving how candid she was.
 
“ YASSSHHH!” A gruff voice called before a male youkai pushed his way into the kitchen. He had deep brown eyes and his dark hair was tied into a tight braid.
 
“ I hate that nickname.” Inuyasha whispered to Kagome who giggled. “ Yo, Hiten what's up?”
 
“ Not much, this the lady of the night?” Hiten asked raising an eyebrow. Kagome rolled her eyes and shook her head.
 
“ You guys are such pigs is that all men think about?” Hiten and Inuyasha looked at one another both thinking.
 
“ Yea.” They said in unison and laughed.
 
“ I'm Hiten.” The man gave a little playful smile to Kagome who blushed and shook his hand.
 
“ I'm Kagome, Inuyasha's roommate.” Hiten sighed and turned to Inuyasha shaking his head which was hung low.
 
“ Dude, the gods adore you.” Hiten's head shot up and he slapped Inuyasha on the back. Inuyasha growled at Hiten slapping him on the back too.
 
“ Yea yea.. I've gotten that all night.” Kagome tilted her head to the side in confusion not understanding they were talking about her.
 
“ God you're hot.” Hiten stated randomly to Kagome who's eyes widened at his outburst. She began stuttering incoherently. `How are you supposed to respond to that? DO you respond to that?' Thought Kagome.
 
“ Uh…” Kagome didn't really know what to say. Inuyasha had a look of complete horror on his face.
 
“ Hands off the roommate Hiten.” Inuyasha tried to sound like he was serious but not threatening. He was sick of guys asking about his roommate. Everyone knew she was good looking but did they really all need to ask about her or hit on her.. was it really necessary? Apparently so.
 
“ Aw man.. You can't keep ALL of the female population to yourself. You gotta share…” Hiten poked Inuyasha in the middle of the forehead making him growl with annoyance.
 
“ Whoa whoa whoa.. Hello not a piece of meat here!!” Kagome huffed crossing her arms sticking out her bottom lip.
 
“ Aw baby I know that.. We're just kidding. Me and Yash got kind of twisted senses of humor.”
 
“ Don't call her baby you baka.” Inuyasha growled to Hiten who squinted his eyes at the hanyou.
 
“ Don't call me a baka you puppy.” Hiten shoved Inuyasha in the shoulder.
 
“ Don't call me a mutt you piece of shit!” Both began to laugh uncontrollably.
 
“ Man, I've missed that!” Hiten said holding his stomach. Kagome shook her head and sighed.
 
“ Guys are so strange.” Kagome mumbled loudly to no one in particular.
 
“ Yash, you've gotta have more parties.” He eyed Kagome who pulled her knees up against her chest to block his view of her.
 
“ Not if you're gonna be a dick.” Inuyasha chuckled to his friend who frowned.
 
“ Fine dipshit. I'll be a perfectly Goddamn respectable fucker.” Hiten began to laugh.
 
“ Yea whatever. You crashin' here tonight?” Inuyasha asked hopping down from the counter.
 
“ Don't I always crash when you have a party?”
 
“ So yea?”
 
“ Of course. Just tell me where to crash later.”
 
“ You're couchin' it.” Inuyasha laughed at Hiten's frown.
 
“ In the mansion I NEVER had to couch it.”
 
“ Well if you didn't notice buddy we ain't at the mansion no more. And you're not sleeping in my bed with me.”
 
“ How about you Kagome would YOU share your bed with me.” Kagome's eyes widened and then she began to laugh hard. “What's so funny?”
 
“ That you think I'm going to share a bed with a complete stranger.” Hiten frowned and pouted trying to guilt her into letting her sleep in the same bed. He hated the couch.. It was so tiny. She gave him a hard look. She wasn't budging.
 
“ No?” He said pleadingly.
 
“ No.” Hiten sighed with defeat and Inuyasha chuckled placing a hand on his friends' shoulder. `That's my girl.' Thought Inuyasha.
 
“ Come on man. We'll get you a beer.”
 
Kagome quietly watched people get rowdier and rowdier. Inuyasha went off being a fairly good host greeting everyone who came in and making sure that everyone was comfortable. Well basically everyone except her because she sure as heck wasn't comfortable. The boredom was getting to her so she decided to go for a little walk outside. That's when she was slammed against the wall with a hand placed over her mouth.
 
A/N: Thanks for the responses.. Keep `em coming. :D I adore you all.