InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Party Fun ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Love me that's 3 chapters in one day. Keep the reviews coming cuz I love em and you all too.
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha and never will.
 
Chapter 16: Party Fun
 
 
“Come on I wanna take a shower!” Kagome said banging her fist against Inuyasha's bathroom door.
 
“ Well no body's stopping you wench.. Come right in.” His tone had a hint of mischief and Kagome stopped knocking.
 
“ Just hurry up.” The offer was REALLY tempting.. but naww. Kagome leaned on the door frame feeling her heartbeat quicken when Inuyasha opened up the door wearing only a towel low on his hips.
 
“ All yours.” He smirked at the girl who blushed and ran into the bathroom. She came out 20 minutes later in a light pink yukata. The residual moisture from her shower made the cotton material cling lightly to her skin accentuating her curves. Inuyasha's jaw slightly dropped open at the sight of Kagome. He was fully dressed now, thank Kami because she was making him hard.
 
“ Quit it, you're creeping me out!” Kagome said finally to Inuyasha who'd been watching her as she bustled around the room. Inuyasha blushed as he turned away.
 
Knock Knock
 
Inuyasha unlocked his bedroom door to see Sesshoumaru and his fiancé Rin.
 
 
 
 
“ Ooh Inuyasha! Is this your girlfriend? She's so pretty!” Rin smiled to Kagome. “ I'm Rin!” The elder of the two girls stuck out her hand and Kagome shook it politely.
 
“ Kagome.. It's nice to meet you.” Rin giggled as she leaned against Sesshoumaru who instinctively put his arm around her shoulders.
 
“ Thank God you've finally settled on a nice girl..” Rin said smirking to Inuyasha who was blushing slightly.
 
“ I'm not his girlfriend.” Kagome told Rin who looked a little sad after her comment..
 
“ Aw.. you should be.” Rin pouted making Kagome smile.
 
“ This horn dog has women coming in and out of the house so quick half the time I never learn their names.” Kagome giggled smiling to her blushing roommate.
 
“ Shuttup.” He muttered completely embarrassed. Embarrassed.. When did he ever get embarrassed about all of his conquests?
 
“ The mutt's blushing!” Sesshoumaru snickered wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. Sesshoumaru looked unnaturally content with the seemingly hyperactive woman on his arm whispering how absolutely adorable Kagome was.
 
“ Fuck off Fluffy.” Inuyasha shot his brother an icy look.
 
“ Oh Sesshy leave the boy alone.. He must have been getting this all day.” Inuyasha gave Sesshoumaru an amused look mouthing the name `Sesshy' before bursting into laughter.
 
“ I think it's cute!” Kagome said playfully slapping Inuyasha in the arm.
 
“ It's not.” Growled Sesshoumaru.. Kagome swore she saw a tint of pink on his perfect pale skin.
 
 
 
Izayoi's party was a huge success, there were tons of family and friends and the mood was light.
 
“ I've known him since he was a pup! And here he is with such a refined and moral girl like you!” One of Inuyasha's uncles said slapping Inuyasha on the back. Inuyasha growled low and his uncle just laughed. “ See you're still as gruff as always.” Kagome giggled softly placing a hand on Inuyasha's shoulder. “ Always has to be the alpha..”
 
“ He's just a teddy bear at heart.” Inuyasha growled some more.
 
“ That's not true.. I'm a hanyou. That's as far from a teddy bear as… I don't know.. I'm not a teddy bear!”
 
“ But your ears are cute and fuzzy like a teddy bear's!” Kagome giggled. Inuyasha hung his head low with defeat.
 
“ We gotta go!” Inuyasha said quickly before pulling Kagome away from his uncle. She just laughed as they went to the buffet.
 
“ Aw I was just kidding. You're a manly not teddy bear like hanyou.” She assured him smiling.
 
“ I hate you.” He grumbled and Kagome did something he definitely did NOT expect. A kiss on his neck. Kagome had not really thought about doing it.. It was instinct.
 
“ I-I.. aw shit. Uh.” Kagome mumbled. She didn't know what to say.. Inuyasha chuckled, she cursed. He put a hand up to where she had just kissed him, her lips were warm and soft against his skin. He wanted to feel them again. He set down the plate he was holding and quickly kissed Kagome on the lips. Better.
 
“ Hmm..” Inuyasha pensively looked at Kagome.
 
“ What was that for?” Kagome was very confused about what was happening.
 
“ Do you regret kissing me?” Kagome shook her head and looked down at the ground. “ Good.” Kagome looked up into those golden eyes she adored. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome hand entwining their fingers together. She looked at their hands an embarrassed smile on her lips. She had never held hands with a guy before.
 
“ Um.” Inuyasha pulled her into a close embrace whispering hotly into her ear…
 
“ We have things to talk about and do later.” Inuyasha released the girl from his embrace and smirked seeing her eyes were shut and her breathing labored.
 
“ Definitely looking forward to this conversation later.” Kagome breathed out.
 
“ So am I. I'm not really hungry anymore.” Inuyasha stated looking at Kagome as they walked away from the buffet table. “ At least not for food…” Inuyasha whispered the last part into her ear earning himself a playful smack in the arm.
 
“ Shuttup you hentai!” Kagome giggled leaning her head against his arm.
 
“ What you're not thinking that too?” Kagome blushed a deep shade of pink before coughing. Before she knew what was going on she was pulled into the kitchen which was currently void of people. “ That's what I thought.” Inuyasha smirked at the girl wrapping his arms around her waist.
 
He bent his head down to kiss her, a deep passionate kiss. They melted into one another's form. Kagome reached an arm behind Inuyasha's neck pulling him closer. He gently ran his tongue along her bottom lip making her unconsciously moan into him. Seeing this as opportunity he let his tongue find hers battling her inexperienced one. He didn't know she hadn't done this before but lucky for him she was a quick study. Her tongue fought his, caressed his and her kiss was making him hard with desire. She felt how much he wanted her.. Hell it was pressed against her stomach.
 
“Ahem!”
 
“ Oh Sesshy leave them alone!”
 
Kagome pulled away reluctantly from Inuyasha's lips making him groan and rest his head against her shoulder. She `eeped' looking up at who was in the room. Her lips were delicately rosy colored from the kiss her and Inuyasha had shared. Both their hearts were beating a million miles a minute and it made Inuyasha smile into her shoulder at how she responded to just a kiss.
 
“ Sesshoumaru, Rin.” Kagome said nervously. Inuyasha raised his head to look at his brother and soon to be sister-in-law with annoyance.
 
“ Hey. Go away.” Inuyasha said casually to his brother as he gently began to kiss and suck on Kagome's neck.
 
“ Um.. Hey, what's up?” Kagome asked her voice cracking, she really didn't want to stop Inuyasha because the things he was doing felt really good but the kitchen was definitely not the place.
 
“ Mom and Dad sent me off to find Inuyasha on account they haven't seen him for an hour.” Sesshoumaru's voice had a hint of amusement. Kagome unconsciously tilted her head to allow Inuyasha more access to her neck.
 
“ Like that don't cha bitch.” Inuyasha growled low into her neck. Kagome laughed at his comment.
 
“ You're such a hentai and a baka.” Kagome giggled as he gently nipped at her shoulder.
 
“ Honey did you find Inu.-” Izayoi's question was interrupted as she entered the kitchen.
 
“ Oh Kami.” Kagome tried to pull away from Inuyasha whose strong arms were still wrapped around her. Izayoi had a happy smile on her lips as she silently looked at the couple.
 
“ Must the entire family interrupt?!” Inuyasha growled looking up at his mother. Kagome reached up and grabbed his nose roughly. He yelped in pain.
 
“ Goddamn Bitch!!” He grumbled after she released his nose.
 
“ Aw, honey I'm sorry. I was worried you two were fighting again.. I guess not.” Izayoi laughed. “ Your father is going to LOVE this!”
 
“ Come on little brother. Rejoin the fun. If I have to suffer so do you.” Sesshoumaru said slapping his brother on the back. Inuyasha grasped Kagome's hand in his as they walked back out to the party.
 
A/N: 115-120..
That's the ticket!!