InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Inuyasha, Inuyasha, what a baka ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: It's not bumping up my story when I edit my chapters.. I don't bump my stories.
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha and never will.
 
Chapter 17: Inuyasha, Inuyasha, Inuyasha..What a baka
 
Kagome and Inuyasha had managed to get away from the party long enough for him to show what he had picked out for Izayoi's present. They sat on his bed as Inuyasha pulled out a small velvet box from one of his dresser drawers. Kagome gasped gently touching the diamonds on the necklace.
 
“ You have incredibly good taste for a guy.” Kagome snickered. Inuyasha grasped her arms to push her down to tickle her but she yelped in pain. He rolled up her shirtsleeves and saw some heavy bruising and little spots of dried blood.
 
“ What the hell is this?!” He asked gruffly thinking someone had laid a hand on her at Miroku's.
 
“ Bruises.”
 
“ No duh.. Where from wench?”
 
“ You, you baka.. don't you remember?” Inuyasha thought for a moment.
 
“ I actually don't remember much.” He chuckled but then remembered he'd hurt the girl in front of him. He looked at the marks sadly.
 
“ Well you didn't do it out of anger. You actually did that while you were puking.” Kagome said in a stately tone. Inuyasha groaned with embarrassment rubbing his head.
 
“ Shit Kagome. I'm sorry… What else did I do?”
 
“ Well you ditched me after we got there.” He remembered that… `I'm an asshole.' Inuyasha thought to himself.
 
“ Me and Sango were cleaning and Miroku came out with two girls with them talking about how great they look naked.” Inuyasha laughed.
 
“ That IDIOT! Did Sango see?” Kagome nodded solemnly.
 
“ And you were still in the kitchen and you yell out for Miroku. You had a bunch of girls on you and you guys drank some more.. I found you later out on the balcony with some girls and I took you home. When we got home you got 2 steps into the house and yacked and I had to drag you to your bathroom where you just proceeded to make an ass of yourself.” Kagome smiled at Inuyasha's discomfort. He looked like a little kid who got caught with his hand in a cookie jar.
 
“ Damn.” Was all that came to Inuyasha's mind.
 
“ Yep.”
 
“ I'm sorry.”
 
“ You said that already.” Kagome smiled placing a small kiss on Inuyasha's lips. The two walked out into the living room where the rest of Inuyasha's family was entertaining the last few guests.
 
“ There you two are! Oh my baby boy has a velvet box!! Is my present that you're going to marry Kagome!!” Izayoi squealed excitedly.
 
“ No.” Both Kagome and Inuyasha said firmly. Inuyasha tossed the box over to his mother opening it up.
 
“ It's wonderful!” Izayoi got up to hug them both tightly.
 
“ I didn't…” Kagome began telling Izayoi that she didn't buy the present when Inuyasha interrupted.
 
“ She didn't think buying you a car would be good as a birthday present. She thought jewelry would be more personal.” Kagome looked at Inuyasha puzzled before nodding her head in agreement.
 
“ I love it! I need to find a reason to wear these! Thank you both.”
 
“ It was no problem Izayoi-sama.” Kagome smiled and leaned against Inuyasha who wrapped his arms around Kagome.
 
“ Anything for you Mom.” Inuyasha beamed brightly to his mother.
 
Rinnnngg
 
Inuyasha looked at it and the pain in his face was impossible to miss.
 
“ Is it…” Inutaisho placed a hand on his son's shoulder.
 
“ Mhmm.. It's Kikyou.” Inuyasha mumbled painfully letting it ring, it was obvious he was contemplating whether or not to answer.
 
“ Who's Kikyou?” Kagome asked Inutaisho as Inuyasha picked up the phone..
 
“ An ex-girlfriend. I personally hated the woman. Gold digger.” Kagome giggled softly at Inutaisho's statement.
 
“ Kikyou?” Inuyasha's voice was soft and caring.. A tone Kagome hardly ever heard.
 
“ What no hello Inu-baby?”
 
“ Is something wrong?” Inuyasha asked into the phone.
 
“ Well I hear that you're living with someone now. I was just hoping you hadn't forgotten about me.”
 
The woman's tone was filled with danger as though she held a secret. Inuyasha's eyes were filled with pain as he stared at his phone. Kagome looked at him briefly before staring at the ground.
 
“ Baby.. I'd NEVER forget about you. About what we had.”
 
“ Thank Kami. Do you wanna go out for drinks later?
 
“ I can't.. It's my mother's birthday.. Why don't you come here?” He asked quickly.. Nervously almost.. Kagome's mouth almost dropped open.. Wasn't it only a few hours ago he had kissed her and almost took her in the kitchen.. Well maybe didn't almost take her considering she kind of wanted it…Anyway Kagome felt like a complete idiot. Inuyasha Takahashi was a womanizer… How could she have forgotten..
 
“When do you want me to come over?”
 
One could tell she was smiling on her side of the line.. Inutaisho growled softly but stopped when Izayoi hushed him. It took all the patience in her not to smack her son on the back of the head for being a complete idiot. She loved her son.. but he was as dense as her own husband.
 
“ You can come over now if you want. I trust you know where it's at…”
 
“ Inu-baby how could I forget.. That's where we…”
 
“ Kikyou!!!” Inuyasha said embarrassed.
 
“ I love you Inuyasha.”
 
“ I love you too Kikyou. See you soon.” He hung up and sighed with happiness. The woman who he had loved and dated a year ago was back.. And she STILL loved him!
 
 
 
Inuyasha too far lost in his thoughts of love and Kikyou had failed to notice Kagome walking out of the room completely broken by the rejection. Inuyasha had said he loved Kikyou.. And this Kikyou person had loved him. She should have known better.
 
A/N: There will be a lemon children.. never fear.. just not quite yet.. Kipu is one for drama sometimes.