InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Trip to the HIgurashi Home ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

JR
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
Chapter 26: Trip to the Higurashi Home
 
“ Inuyasha, are you nervous?” Kagome laughed to Inuyasha whose ears were plastered to his head as he drove.
 
“ No,” He huffed. Kagome leaned over towards Inuyasha a big smirk on her lips.
 
“ Then quit being a bitch.” Kagome whispered giggling. Inuyasha turned his head to Kagome and glared at her and pulled over on the side of the road and put the car in park. One of his hands reached behind her neck and pulled her into a deep kiss. She gasped as he nipped at her bottom lip. Kagome reached over to pull him closer but Inuyasha pulled away leaving Kagome breathless. Once again Inuyasha began to drive but now he had a smirk on his lips.
 
“ Who's the bitch now?” Inuyasha chuckled after several minutes of silence. Kagome huffed playfully pushing Inuyasha in the shoulder.
 
“ Stop being a hentai and drive.” Kagome laughed as Inuyasha pouted and continued to drive. After a few more minutes of driving they pulled up to the Higurashi shrine. “ This is it.” Kagome squealed with delight jumping out of the car. Inuyasha grabbed both his and Kagome's suitcase and they went up the stairs leading up to the shrine. Kagome took her suitcase from Inuyasha who protested.
 
“ I'll carry it. I don't want your mom to think I'm an asshole.” Inuyasha told Kagome who laughed.
 
“ Trust me she already knows you're an asshole.” She took Inuyasha's free hand in her own only releasing it for a moment to ring the doorbell of her childhood home. The door flew open and a boy no more than 10 stood in front of the door with an amused look on his face.
 
“ Hey Sis and boyfriend.” Souta said with a snort before taking their suitcases from them.
 
“ Souta this is Inuyasha. Inuyasha my little brother Souta.” Inuyasha shook Souta's hand and Souta gave him a friendly smile.
 
“ Mom's in there if you wanna say hi.” Souta motioned his head towards the kitchen. Kagome left Inuyasha with his brother to play video games while she greeted her mother.
 
“ Momma!” Kagome squealed to her mother, Kaori who turned from her cooking to hug her daughter.
 
“ My baby has come back home!” Kaori squeezed her daughter tightly.
 
“ Air.. Momma..Need..Air..” Kaori released Kagome and laughed.
 
“ Well I haven't seen you since you left over the summer. I've missed you, my first born.” Kagome rolled her eyes and peeked to see what her mother was cooking.
 
“ Sure Momma, I know you were so broken up about having more room in the house.” Kaori threw a hand towel at her daughter's head.
 
“ So where's this boy that's stolen my daughter's heart?” Kagome blushed deeply and tried to hide her smile.
 
“ In the living room playing video games with Souta.” Kaori removed her apron and the two Higurashi women went into the living room. Inuyasha and Souta were playing a video game with lots of violence and both seemed really into it.
 
“ Inuyasha.” Kagome called to the hanyou growling at the tv. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw Kagome's mother standing there with his girlfriend. Something about parents scared the living daylights out of him. “ This is my mother.”
 
“ H-Hi Higurashi-sama.” Inuyasha jumped up and bowed to Kagome's mother.
 
“ No need to be so jumpy. Kagome told me your favorite food was ramen so I made a whole bunch for you.” Inuyasha grinned like a child and thanked both women.
 
“ If you're done scaring Kagome's new boyfriend can we go back to playing video games?” Souta asked impatiently. Kaori laughed ruffling her son's hair then went back into the kitchen.
 
“ Don't be scared of Mom.. You wait until Grandpa is done with all of his work in the shrine. HE'LL be the scary one.” Souta said to Inuyasha with a laugh. Inuyasha nervously looked at Kagome who whistled and looked up at the ceiling.
 
“ Come on Dog Boy I'll show you your room.” Kagome crouched down next to where Inuyasha was sitting. She kissed his cheek softly and Souta pretended to gag.
 
“ My room?” Inuyasha's brow furrowed as he stood up.
 
“ You're staying in the guest room buddy.” Kagome giggled taking Inuyasha's hand.
 
“ Ew, do you guys share a room at school?!” Souta asked quietly, Kagome shook her head negatively.
 
“ Kami do I wish.” Inuyasha huffed crossing his arms.
 
“ Mom would kill you.” Souta chuckled as he kept his eyes fixed on the tv screen.
 
“ I know it.” Kagome said before going upstairs to show Inuyasha his room. “ This is your room.” Inuyasha couldn't help but chuckle at the flowery theme of the room.
 
“ You can tell this is a woman's home.” Inuyasha sat on the bed and snaked his arms around Kagome's waist and buried his face in her stomach sighing. “ Do I have to stay in this room?” Inuyasha grumbled into the girl's stomach.
 
“ Yes you really do.” Kagome rubbed Inuyasha's ears softly. “ Now be a good boy and maybe we can come up with something that'll make you sleeping alone better.”
 
“ What about at home?” Inuyasha asked seriously. Kagome gave him a confused look. “ What about how I sleep alone at home?” Kagome sighed and kissed Inuyasha on the top of his head.
 
“ Come on I'll show you my room.” Inuyasha frowned as Kagome took his hands and led him to her room. The room was fairly small compared to his at the Takahashi mansion but it was filled with warmth that his didn't hold.
 
“ It's nice.” Inuyasha said looking at various stuffed animals that sat on Kagome's bed. Seeing Inuyasha try to hold in his laughter as he stared at her stuffed animals Kagome went behind Inuyasha and wrapped her arms around his waist. Inuyasha pulled away causing Kagome to frown. “ Don't frown Princess.” Inuyasha chuckled closing the door then going back to hold Kagome.“ You know the next week we're not going to be alone at all.” Inuyasha whined turning around a few of Kagome's stuffed animals to face the wall.
 
“ Now why would we want to be alone?” Kagome laughed kissing Inuyasha's neck. “ Why are you turning around the stuffed animals?”
 
“ Their eyes are creeping me out.. plus I wanted to do this.” Inuyasha swept Kagome's arms causing her to squeal. He went to sit on the bed and positioned Kagome so she was straddling his hips.
 
“ We're in my mom's house. This is kind of awkward.” Kagome moaned as Inuyasha nibbled on her earlobe. Inuyasha mumbled an incoherent response capturing Kagome's lips in a kiss. Kagome bit back a moan as Inuyasha's hand slid beneath her sweater to cup her breast.
 
KNOCK KNOCK
 
“ Sis, are you done with Inuyasha yet? I wanna show him one of my videogames.” Souta called through the wooden door. Kagome giggled giving Inuyasha a quick peck on the lips before answering.
 
“ Yea, you can have him.” Kagome opened up the door shoving Inuyasha out of her bedroom. “ Go play nice.” Kagome followed the two boys down the stairs but went into the kitchen to talk to her mother.
 
“ Hey Momma,” Kagome said hopping onto the kitchen counter to sit.
 
“ Did I tell you how glad I am that you guys decided to come early?” Kaori said stirring the ramen for Inuyasha.
 
“ No, you didn't.” Kagome giggled swinging her legs back and forth on the counter. “When's Grandpa going to come in from the shrine?”
 
“ Soon, it's starting to get a bit dark out.” Kagome's mother then began to put the food on serving plates and in bowls. Kagome hopped down from the counter and helped her mother set the table.
 
\\\\\\\\\\
 
The front door burst open and a short squatty old man in priest's robes walked inside the house. His eyes fell on Inuyasha and he held up a ofuda fearfully.
 
“ Who are you demon?! Speak quickly before I vanquish you with my ofuda!” The old man yelled. Kagome and Kaori peeked their heads from the kitchen trying to contain their laughter. Inuyasha looked at the old man with wide eyes thinking that he was just senile.
 
“ Calm down old man.” Inuyasha said getting up off the floor. The old man then pulled out an old charm and held it in front of Inuyasha and began chanting.
 
“ Grandpa settle down! This is Kagome's boyfriend.” Souta said without removing his eyes from the tv. The old man squinted his eyes at the hanyou still holding the ofuda in his hand.
 
“ I'm Kagome's grandfather. It's nice to meet you.” The old man said shaking the stunned Inuyasha's hand shoving the ofuda into his robe. “ Excuse my behavior. We've never had Kagome bring home a boyfriend.” Inuyasha looked towards the kitchen where Kagome blushed brightly, grinned then popped back into the kitchen.
 
“ I'm Inuyasha Takahashi by the way.” Inuyasha introduced himself bowing slightly to the old man who now sat on the couch.
 
“ Takahashi..” The man tapped his finger on his chin. “ I know that last name.”
 
“ My father owns the Takahashi Corporation..” Inuyasha shrugged taking a seat on the floor.
 
“ Your family practically owns half of Tokyo!” The old man nodded then his eyes widened.
 
“ I suppose so.” Inuyasha chuckled to the old man.
 
“ Come on you guys dinner is ready.” Kagome called and they all went over to the kitchen table.
 
“ The food looks great Kaori-sama.” Inuyasha practically drooled as he looked at the food. “ I see where Kagome gets her excellent cooking skills.”
 
“ I already this you're a nice boy Inuyasha. There's no reason to kiss butt.” Kaori laughed setting down the bowl of ramen in front of Inuyasha.
 
After cleaning up after dinner Inuyasha and Kagome went up to Kagome's room to watch some tv.
 
“ I feel like a fuckin' teenager.” Inuyasha grumbled as he sat on the floor while Kagome lay on the bed.
 
“ Why?” Kagome giggled rubbing the hanyou's ears.
 
“ You know why.. Making me stay on the floor.” Inuyasha pouted and Kagome turned his face to hers so that she could give him a quick kiss.
 
“ I can't trust you when you're on the bed with me.” Kagome blushingly admitted. Inuyasha's eyes darkened and he smirked at Kagome.
 
“ Can't trust me or can't trust yourself with me.” Inuyasha's voice was low as he went to kiss Kagome.
 
“ Same thing.” Kagome whispered her voice nearly catching in her throat as she leaned towards Inuyasha. Their lips met in a sweet kiss but soft knocking interrupted the couple.
 
“ Come in.” Kagome yelled. The door slowly opened and Kagome's mother peeked her head inside the room.
 
“ You guys ought to get some rest. We've got a lot planned before you guys leave.. Oh, Inuyasha I moved your bag out of the guest room. I thought you'd be more comfortable just sleeping in Kagome's room.” Inuyasha smirked and thanked Kagome's mother. “Get to sleep.” Kaori said before slowly pushing Inuyasha's bag into the room then shutting the door. Inuyasha pulled the bag in further then smirked at Kagome who was virtually stunned.
 
“ Never in a million years would I have thought she would let a guy stay in my room.” Kagome said with wide eyes. After a quick swat to Kagome's behind Inuyasha removed his shirt and pants then jumped into bed.
 
“ You heard your mother. Let's get to bed.” Inuyasha folded his arms behind his head then smirked at Kagome. The girl threw a pillow at his head which he caught easily.
 
“ Don't look I'm gonna change.” Inuyasha chuckled and covered his eyes only to peek through his fingers. “ Quit it!” Kagome pouted as she unzipped her jeans.
 
“ Princess.. I've seen you naked more than once..” Inuyasha waggled his eyebrows making Kagome blush with embarrassment.
 
“ That's true. Feh.” Kagome huffed quickly trying to change into her pjs.
 
“ Was that a Feh I heard Princess?” Inuyasha asked chuckling.
 
“ Shuttup.”
 
A/N: Uhh.. yea. Expect the next chapter pretty soon.