InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Holiday Mushiness ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, I really do not.
 
Chapter 27
 
Inuyasha was having a wonderful dream, he was curled up in bed with his beautiful, smart girlfriend who loved him and...
SMACK!
Golden eyes snapped open to the feeling of getting hit with something. Something that felt suspiciously like a broom.
“ I told you! The hanyou is trying to SPAWN with my only granddaughter! Be nice you say, let them be you say.. look at them!” Kagome yawned and sat up to the sound of her grandfather yelling.
“ Grandpa.. it's early...” Kagome pulled the comforter off of her and climbed over Inuyasha to get out of bed. Just then Kagome's mother peeked into the bedroom.
“ Dad, leave the kids alone.” Kagome's mother squinted her eyes at Inuyasha with mild suspicion. “ To uh keep this situation from ever happening again.. maybe it'd be best if you kept on all your clothing if you sleep in my daughter's room.” With that suggestion Kagome's mother winked at Kagome, who was bright red with embarrassment, then disappeared back into the hallway.
“ I really think you let them off easily!” The old man yelled following Kagome's mother into the hallway. Shaking her head, Kagome shut the bedroom door.
“ What a way to start off the day.” She muttered opening up her suitcase. Inuyasha chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist then buried his face into the crook of her neck. Kagome giggled wrapping her arms around the hanyou's shoulders
“ I can think of a way to make it better.” With a seductive growl the hanyou nipped at the girl's neck.
“ How can you think of that after how Grandpa reacted. He had a fit!” She said as she pulled out a pair of gray pin striped pants and a hemlock colored cardigan sweater. “You heard my Mom.. put on clothes.” With a smile Kagome gently pushed Inuyasha away.
“ Fine wench.. But I swear…” Inuyasha huffed pulling his suitcase onto Kagome's bed. The girl turned to Inuyasha and walked slowly towards him with a predatory glint in her eyes. She leaned in towards him gripping his shoulders and whispering into his ear…
“ Swear what Inu.. What do you swear?” It took all the courage in Kagome's little body to pull a stunt like that, but when she pulled away from Inuyasha the stunned look on his face was worth it.
“ You'll be the death of me wench.” Inuyasha grumbled pulling out clothes with a pout on his face. Kagome giggled softly kissing Inuyasha on the cheek before going to the bathroom for a much needed shower.
\\\\\\\\\\\\
After breakfast Souta demanded that the entire family go outside and build snowmen. Kagome looked up and watched the snow drift down from the heavens.
“ My snowman's gonna be so much cooler than yours Kagome.” Souta said as he began building his snowman. “She sucks at being creative.” Kagome glared at the child who was turning a snowball into the base of his snowman.
“ Dream on little brother.” Kagome looked over at Inuyasha who was shaking off the snow from him like a dog. She giggled a bit and got to work on her snowman.. snowperson.
Inuyasha was placing the finishing touches on his first ever snow hanyou when he felt a cold ball of snow graze one of his sensitive ears. He'd been too busy trying to make the stick arm stay in the snow to notice he was being attacked.
“ What the…” Inuyasha looked towards the direction from which the snowball came and was greeted by another larger snowball straight to the face.
“ Good job Souta.. Your aim is getting good!” Kagome praised her brother as she hid behind her snowman.
“ Thanks.. I guess that semester of baseball wasn't pointless.” Souta said when Inuyasha made a snowball and threw it up in the air. Souta watched it go up and by the time it registered what was going on it was too late. “ Aw crud.” The snowball landed right on top of Souta's head covering his wool cap with fluffy white snow. Kagome began laughing and pointed a finger at her brother until a snowball got the side of her head.
“ Hey!” Kagome glared at Inuyasha who was whistling and tossing a snowball in between his hands. “ I didn't even throw one yet!” The girl pouted as she fell onto her knees in the snow.
“ Yet.” Inuyasha said before getting tackled in the side by Souta.
“ You're going down hanyou.” Souta said burying Inuyasha in snow.
“ Sorry Love but I gotta agree with the brat.. You're going down.” Kagome laughed as she and her brother buried the chuckling hanyou.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Inuyasha had never done so manynormal Christmas things.. after the snowball fight with Kagome and Souta they went inside and made Christmas cookies with Kagome's mother, hung up some tree ornaments and Inuyasha's favorite was when Kagome caught him underneath the mistletoe. He only wished he could hang it up all over the apartment.
“ I wish you guys could have stayed longer..” Souta grumbled as he kissed his sister's cheek. The girl looked down at her brother and gave him a genuine smile.
“ I know.” Kagome said ruffling her little brother's hair.
“ Spring break you are coming home you hear me?” Kagome's mother told her placing a kiss on her forehead.
“ Okay Momma, okay!” She rolled her eyes and gave Inuyasha an apologetic look.
“ You too!” Inuyasha jumped as Kagome's mother placed a kiss on his cheek. “ I know you'll be good to her.!” She whispered in the hanyou's ear. Inuyasha looked at Kagome's mother and nodded.
“ I would never hurt your daughter.” Inuyasha promised to Kagome's mother who only smiled.
“ You guys better get going. Drive safely and Kagome call me when you get there! Did you take enough cookies?! Did you take the sweater I got you! Inuyasha if you get tired don't risk driving while you're sleepy! Did you take the food I prepared for your parents Inuyasha?” Her suggestions went on as Kagome nodded with a smile and walked down the shrine steps with Inuyasha.
“ Well.. did you get enough cookies?” Inuyasha asked Kagome, earning himself a light slap on his shoulder.
“ Smart butt.” Kagome said getting into Inuyasha's car.
“ Well it's cold so you better put that sweater your mom got you.. I know she packed it.” Inuyasha chuckled as he started the car.
“ Shut up.”
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Kagome looked out the passenger side window as they approached the Takahashi mansion. No matter how many times she had been there before the mansion was always breathtaking and with the snow the mansion looked even more beautiful. The girl turned to Inuyasha and smiled softly to him.
 
“ What?” Inuyasha asked defensively when he noticed Kagome staring at him. Kagome only chuckled as she turned to look back out her window. Inuyasha parked the car and helped to get Kagome's bag out of the trunk of the car. The hanyou flicked his ears as the snow fell lightly on top of his white dog ears. Kagome smirked as she could hear Inuyasha's light grumblings as he carried their bags to the front door. The girl skipped up to catch up to Inuyasha and stopped him with a hand on his arm. “ Did you forget something in the car?” Inuyasha asked as he struggled to fish his keys from his pocket.
 
“ No. Not really.” Kagome said with a smile as she grabbed the collar of Inuyasha's winter coat and pulled his face down to hers. “ I love you.” She whispered pulling his lips against hers. Inuyasha promptly dropped the bags and placed his an arm around Kagome's waist. His free hand reached up behind Kagome's head and his clawed fingers went into her raven black hair pulling her closer to deepen their kiss.
 
The two parted for air and Kagome was pleased to see Inuyasha breathing heavily. Inuyasha mumbled something as he went to pick up the bags again.
 
“ What was that?” Kagome asked ringing the door bell.
 
“ I love you too.” Inuyasha smirked giving her a chaste kiss before the door swung open.
 
“ MY BABIES!” Izayoi squealed hugging both Inuyasha and Kagome at the same time. Inuyasha struggled to keep the luggage held in his hands as his mother squeezed them both. Before Inuyasha could drop the bags Izayoi forcefully pulled both college students into the house and into the living room.
 
“ Hello son, you're looking well Kagome.” Inutaisho chuckled as Izayoi dragged them to sit on the couch.
 
“ Jaken would you put their bags in their room!” Izayoi said loudly with a huge grin plastered on her face. “ How was your mother's house?” Izayoi asked taking a seat to lean on Inutaisho.
 
“ It was good. She sends her regards.. and cookies.” Kagome said with a giggle. “ Oh, the cookies!” She looked at Inuyasha who suddenly grew crimson.
 
“ They're gone..” Kagome raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. “ I got hungry while you were sleeping.. I ate them all.” Kagome began laughing as Inuyasha pouted.
 
“ That reminds me.. we all just ate breakfast, but are you guys hungry?” Kagome thought for a moment and shook her head.
 
“ I'm not hungry.. I'm just kind of tired.” Kagome said stifling a yawn.
 
“ Same here..” Inuyasha said with a small frown.. he wished he had the energy to spend a little time with his family, but he was exhausted from the drive. “ We're gonna take a nap but wake us up for lunch okay.” Izayoi nodded with a soft smile and kissed both kids on the cheek. Inuyasha put an arm around Kagome and they retired to his bedroom.
 
“ I'm so tired!” Kagome yawned falling backwards onto Inuyasha's bed. With a growl Inuyasha jumped onto the bed pinning Kagome's arms above her head with his hands and straddled her hips. Kagome squealed as Inuyasha began to attack her neck with kisses and nips.
 
“ I'm not too tired.” Inuyasha said in between kisses. Kagome bit back a moan as Inuyasha freed one of his hands to cut through Kagome's sweater.
 
“ Inuyasha, I'm really sleepy.” Kagome said sadly as she wiggled free from Inuyasha's grasp. Inuyasha frowned and nodded then proceeded to walk into his walk in closet. Kagome quietly followed after wrapping her arms around Inuyasha from behind. She rested her head on top of the hanyou's shoulder kissing it lightly. “ Later, I promise.” She said sincerely.
 
“ I know.” Inuyasha said with a smile turning around to kiss Kagome on the top of her head.
 
“ No, I swear!” Kagome said earnestly with a small chuckle from Inuyasha who pushed her back into the bed.
 
“ No, I know. That's why you need to go to bed now so you won't be tired later.” Inuyasha said removing his shirt and tossing it into his closet with a smirk looking at Kagome's bra clad chest. With a squeak the girl climbed into the bed scrambling to get beneath the covers. She rushed to remove her jeans and tossed it aside snuggling beneath the warm blankets then eyed Inuyasha as he got into bed with her.
 
“ You're warm.” Kagome mumbled sleepily as she wrapped her arms around the hanyou with her head resting on his tanned and muscular chest.
 
////////////////////////////////
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
 
“ Kagome and her baka of a hanyou.. time to wake up.. Lunch is going to be served in about an hour.” Sesshoumaru yelled through the door.
 
Kagome wrapped a bathrobe around herself and opened up the door to let Sesshoumaru in with a finger pressed to her lips.
 
“ The baka is still sleeping.” Sesshoumaru said with a hushed by amused voice as he looked over at the bed where Inuyasha was softly snoring and holding a pillow tightly against his body.
 
“ Yea, it's been a long couple of days for him.” Kagome said with a small smile.
 
“ Wake him up soon, there will be a whole bunch of family and friends coming later.” Kagome's eyes widened and shook her head. “ I'm guessing no one told you two.”
 
“ Nope.” Inuyasha answered as he yawned widely and sat up. “ But I figured as much.. Everything is always a big deal.” Kagome frowned and tapped her bare foot on the floor.
 
“ Why didn't you tell me? I didn't pack anything.” Inuyasha chuckled and climbed from the bed.
 
“ Don't worry Princess.. I packed you something.” Inuyasha said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He turned back to his older brother and sniffed.
 
“ Where's Rin?” Inuyasha asked as he opened the bag he packed to find something to where.
 
“ She's in the entertainment room with Mom.. no doubt both are currently bawling over some movie.” Sesshoumaru grimaced, making Kagome giggle.
 
“ We'll catch up to you in a little bit.” Kagome said smiling to Sesshoumaru who nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. “ Whatever you got me to wear better be tasteful.” Kagome said as Inuyasha as he pulled on a pair of dark gray slacks. He stopped dressing for a moment and he looked into Kagome's eyes and smirked as the girl began to blush.
 
“ Look inside my bag, there's a plastic bag..” Inuyasha pointed towards his bag across the room.
 
“ Always the best.. A plastic bag Inuyasha?” Kagome said laughing as she walked over and began to search for whatever Inuyasha bought her. She found the bag took it over to the bed where she plopped over to open up the bag. She pulled out a form fitting red silk dress. It was a classical kind of dress without sleeves and the neckline was cut down low enough to show a nice amount of cleavage and was long enough to fall about mid thigh on the girl. “ It's perfect!” Kagome squealed crushing Inuyasha in a fierce hug. “ Thank you!” Kagome placed a sweet kiss on Inuyasha's neck. Inuyasha smiled and hugged back the girl lifting her chin to kiss her deeply.
 
“ Only the best for you.” Inuyasha said after pulling away to continue changing.
 
“ Should I wear it now?” Kagome asked unsurely as she held the dress against her.
 
“ Not yet.” Inuyasha said pulling a shirt over his head. Kagome nodded and set the dress on a chair and began to search for something to wear in her bag.
 
“ Do you always have to be so rough with my clothes?” Kagome said picking up her torn sweater. She tried to be firm but she couldn't help but smile to Inuyasha who laughed.
 
“ You know you love it.” Inuyasha said staring at Kagome who turned pink and turned her face away from him.
 
“ No I don't.” Kagome said pulling out a pair of pants from her bag but making sure to not make eye contact with Inuyasha. “ Maybe a little bit.” She said in a quiet voice and small giggle.
 
“ I know you like it more than you let on.” Inuyasha said jumping up onto the bed. The hanyou laid back with his arms folded behind his head as he patiently waited for Kagome to finish changing.
 
“ Done.” Kagome said a few moments later and Inuyasha got up from the bed and smiled to Kagome. No matter what she wore she looked absolutely gorgeous.
 
“ Finally!” Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand and they walked into the living where Sesshoumaru was flipping channels and had Rin sitting down next to him with her head resting against his arm.
 
“ It's about time you guys finished changing.” Rin said turning her face to the couple. “ Sesshy left nearly half an hour ago to wake you two.”
 
“ Kagome changes slow.” Inuyasha said with a small chuckle. “ Sesshy how are you my dear bastard of a brother?” Sesshoumaru growled threateningly at Inuyasha but was calmed as Rin stroked his hand with her own.
 
“ So Kagome, how are things?” Rin asked giving Kagome a knowing look. Kagome giggled and answered.
 
“ Things are wonderful. I can't believe it's already Christmas!” Kagome said happily plopping down on one of the couches.
 
“ I know! I've always wanted to get married around Christmas.” Rin said with a dreamy look in her eyes. “ When me and Sesshoumaru get married I want it to be really cold outside and everything to be centered around the colors white and silver.”
 
“ I want a really big huge wedding at the shrine.” Kagome said thoughtfully.
 
“ You have to stop them Sesshoumaru. They're already planning our weddings!” Inuyasha grumbled to his older half brother who was now several shades paler and looked like he would be a little sick.
 
“ Lunch is being served.” Jaken said walking into the living room.
 
“ Thank Kami!” Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru said at the same time. Both grabbed their girlfriends and they left for the dining room.
 
 
 
A/N: Didn't leave it at TOO much of a cliff hanger. I'm not dead. I left you all a long chapter.