InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 28: Christmas Revelations
 
 
Lunch came and passed surprisingly without incident but it never stopped Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha from their childish bickering.
 
“ They'll never grow up you know.” Rin told Kagome as they watched tv in the entertainment room. “They love fighting one another.” Kagome was about to agree when Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru came into the room. They both looked completely thrashed. Sesshoumaru walked calmly inside holding his arm as though nothing had transpired between the two brothers. The inu-youkai's normally tamed mane was hanging loosely in a ponytail and his face and clothes were covered in dirt, ash and blood. Inuyasha looked no better with Sesshoumaru with the exception that Inuyasha was holding a rag saturated blood against the center of his chest.
 
“ It was your fault!” Inuyasha growled to Sesshoumaru who rolled his eyes and lifted the bloodied rag he held to his arm.
 
“ Oh my God! What happened?” Rin rushed to Sesshoumaru's side and inspected his arm with a deep frown on her face.
 
“ It's only a flesh wound-” Sesshoumaru began.
 
“ For you!” Inuyasha interrupted with a growl. Sesshoumaru shot Inuyasha an icy glare before continuing.
 
“ We were sparring.. It'll heal in no time.” Rin gave Sesshoumaru a doubtful look and placed the rag back on his arm.
 
“ That's what you guys get for fighting.” Kagome said as she continued to sit on the couch.
 
“ Rin rushes to Sesshoumaru's side when he has a scratch and you just sit there?” Inuyasha knew Kagome was doing this on purpose because he had smelled her concern when she saw his wound.
 
“ Inuyasha, are you okay.. Nooo!” Kagome said sarcastically to Inuyasha who shot the girl a playful glare.
 
“ Feh.” Inuyasha crossed his arms against his wound then yelped out in pain. Jumping up from her chair she went over to Inuyasha and inspected his wound to discover that it went straight through Inuyasha's torso.
 
“ Geez Inuyasha, what were you impaled on?” Kagome inspected Inuyasha's wound further and discovered that blood was rapidly draining from his body.
 
“ That idiot's sword.” Inuyasha shot Sesshoumaru an angry glance. Rin looked at the hole in Inuyasha's chest as well then reached up to Sesshoumaru and smacked him in the back of his head. Sesshoumaru frowned and rubbed his head instinctively even though Rin's slap wasn't the least bit painful.
 
“ Here I was feeling sorry for you and your poor brother has a hole in him.” Inuyasha tried to listen intently to Rin's ranting but her voice was fading fast in his ears and his surroundings were beginning to close in. The last thing he remembered seeing before the darkness hit was the sound of his name.
 
Kagome called out to Inuyasha before he passed out but thanks to Sesshoumaru's demonic speed he could the hanyou before he hit the ground. Kagome wrote down a list of herbs using a pen she had keeping up her hair and a receipt from her pocket.“ Rin, could you do me a favor and grab these herbs. Quickly!” Rin nodded and ran out to Izayoi's herb garden. She was back swiftly holding a handful of herbs and Kagome set to work addressing Inuyasha's would with herbs and some medical supplies Yuka had fetched form the bathroom.
 
The next hour went by slowly as Kagome waited next to Inuyasha's side for him to wake up. The others had long gotten ready to help set up for the big Christmas celebration, but Kagome couldn't bear to leave Inuyasha while he was unconscious. Kagome laid on the bed next to Inuyasha curling up next to him as she began to drift off. A low purr like rumbling was heard next coming from Inuyasha's direction and Kagome opened up her eyes to see what it was.
 
“ Inuyasha?” Kagome whispered as she sat up and began to rub one of his fuzzy ears. “ Come on and wake up Inuyasha.” One of Inuyasha's arms snaked around Kagome's waist and pulled her close to him.
 
“ I'm awake.. Now go to sleep.” He mumbled sleepily. Kagome fought against his hold relentlessly until Inuyasha sat up and sighed letting her go. As he began to stretch his sore muscles he groaned with pain and remembered the sparring session with his brother.
 
“ Thank Kami you're awake! We've been worried sick. I thought you'd never wake up.” Kagome fought back the tears in her eyes as she nuzzled Inuyasha's neck carefully making sure not to touch his wound.
 
“ Feh. Wench, I'm not human. It was only a little wound.” Kagome sniffled and turned her head away from Inuyasha. With a sigh Inuyasha turned Kagome's face toward him. “ Sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry.” Tenderly Inuyasha kissed Kagome on the lips and pulled back to look into her eyes. Kagome grabbed the front of Inuyasha's t-shirt and pulled the hanyou forcefully on top of her. “ Extra feisty today aren't we?” Inuyasha asked with a chuckle.
 
“ Shut up.” Kagome growled making Inuyasha only laugh harder. The hanyou pushed Kagome's legs apart and settled his own between them. He pinned the girl's hands up above her head with one of his own and began fiercely attacking her neck with kisses and nips.
 
“ How much do you like this shirt?” Inuyasha huskily whispered into Kagome's ear. She squeaked and shook her head, affectively tousling her silky raven locks.
 
“ I love this shirt.. Don't you-“Inuyasha didn't bother for a reply before he lifted Kagome's shirt above her breasts and sliced through the material of her bra. He began sucking at the nipple of one of her globes and captured the now hardened bud in between his teeth. His free hand explored her chest slowly, massaging and caressing her breast, then traveled torturously slow down her taut stomach to the material of her jeans. Much to Kagome's surprise Inuyasha managed to undo the button and zipper of her pants sneaking his hand down to the entrance of her moist passage. Kagome bit back a moan and began yanking down at Inuyasha's sweatpants then tossed them carelessly across the room. Inuyasha smirked to Kagome taking her previously unattended breast into his mouth. As he did so he thrust a digit into Kagome's center and the girl arched her back into the air. “ Inuyasha.” She cried out breathlessly.
 
“ You feel so good Kagome.” Inuyasha growled into her ear then nipping at the lobe. “ I can never get tired of your pussy. So tight.” Kagome whimpered as she pressed her lips together to keep quiet.
 
“ Wakey wakey!” Rin yelled as she bounced joyfully into the room only to stop a few feet into the room and squeak with embarrassment. “ Oh my God.” Kagome was beet red with humiliation and Inuyasha was growling at the intrusion. Realizing the full state of her undress Kagome pulled her shirt down to cover herself. As if the Kami hated Kagome Izayoi came walking into the room with Sesshoumaru and Inutaisho talking to one another behind her. Izayoi came to an abrupt halt, nearly falling over when the two tall youkai smacked right into her.
 
“ Why'd you-“ Inutaisho looked at his wife's open mouth then looked at the direction where everyone else was staring. Fighting back the urge to laugh Inutaisho bit his tongue, but couldn't hold it in when Sesshoumaru snickered. Inuyasha growled dangerously to his brother and father, both of whom just laughed even harder. “ Guess he's okay now.” Kagome noticed they were all now staring at Inuyasha's hand, which was still..down there. She smacked Inuyasha's hand away and he sulked pathetically. Inutaisho snickered as he shielded his wife's eyes with a hand and pulled her from the room.
 
“ Come on Rin.. Let's go uh.. let's just get far from here.” Sesshoumaru said taking Rin's hand and walking from the bedroom, but not with one last chuckle and shutting the door behind him.
 
“ That was embarrassing.” Kagome said shielding her eyes with her hands. Inuyasha pulled her close and began nuzzling her neck.
 
“ But exciting right?” Inuyasha chuckled and Kagome playfully shoved him. “ Come on let's go take a shower.” The hanyou picked up his miko and carried her to the bathroom.
 
 
 
The party went well and there were so many guests that even Inuyasha didn't know half of them. Inuyasha and Kagome walked hand in hand out to the patio where everything was buzzing with activity.
 
“ Inuyasha, good to see you!” An old woman said as she walked up to the couple.
 
“ It's nice to see you too Kaede. This is Kagome.” He introduced Kagome, who blushed and bowed to the older woman.
 
“ I've heard a lot about you from Izayoi. All good things of course.” Kaede said with a warm smile. She looked over at the open bar and her eyes lit up. “ Well, if you'll excuse me the bar calls to me.” Inuyasha and Kagome hid their snickers as Kaede more or less bolted to get a seat at the bar. Inutaisho spotted Inuyasha from across the patio and waved Inuyasha and Kagome over.
 
“ Inuyasha. I want you to make a speech.” Inuyasha grimaced and opened his mouth to whine. “ Just do it will ya?.. Now'll be a good time to tell everyone your good news.” Inutaisho smiled then walked away from the couple.
 
“ What good news?” Kagome whispered into Inuyasha's ear. It flicked after she pulled away and he just gave her a nervous smile.
 
“ Inuyasha.. Speech now.” Inutaisho said from across the patio. Inuyasha rolled his eyes at his father then picked up a spoon and a glass. Tapping the spoon gently on the side of the glass, everyone turned to face Inuyasha.
 
“ The old man tells me this would be a good opportunity to tell everyone that I'm going to be accepting an internship in Seoul for 2 years.”
 
The rest of Inuyasha's speech was lost in Kagome's mind.
 
 
A/N: It's a bit short. I know.