InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Questions ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Last Chapter:
 
“I'm going to be accepting an internship in Seoul for 2 years.”
 
The rest of Inuyasha's speech was lost in Kagome's mind.
 
 
 
Chapter 29: Questions
 
 
“ And Merry Christmas.” Inuyasha finished his speech and all the guests clapped and cheered. He picked up Kagome's hand in his own and kissed it before dragging her over to the all you can eat buffet. The couple took a seat at one of the tables as they ate quietly. Kagome wasn't quite sure what to say. He was leaving her and he didn't even tell her. Questions ran through her mind and she wasn't ready to really think about any of them. One of Inuyasha's drunken uncles came up behind Inuyasha and slapped him on the back.
 
“ Inuyasha my boy congratulations! You're going to love Seoul! The women there are amazing. Whatever you do make sure you watch your wallet on the subway.” With that Inuyasha's uncle gulped down the rest of his drink and walked away. Inuyasha glanced over at Kagome who was idly picking at the foot on her plate. He pulled her from her chair and sat her on his lap.
 
“ What's wrong?” Inuyasha asked as Kagome nuzzled against his chest. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.
 
“ Just a stomach ache, that's all.” The girl murmured into his chest. After a few moments Kagome sighed and pulled herself from Inuyasha to sit in her chair once again. The hanyou eyed his girlfriend suspiciously and Kagome only smiled. “ Finish the salad. It's really good.” Kagome said pointing to Inuyasha's plate. The hanyou grimaced as he picked at the leafy green side dish. Kagome giggled and kissed Inuyasha's cheek.
 
“ What do I get if I finish my salad?” Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's ear in a low voice. The girl shuddered at the feeling of his hot breath in her ear. She pulled back and even with the moon and candlelight as their only forms of light she could see the lust in his amber gaze.
 
“ Nothing!” The girl squeaked, but a moment later rested her head against his shoulder. “If you're a good puppy we might be able to play hide the stick.” Kagome whispered softly into Inuyasha's ear. The hanyou nearly fell out of his seat at Kagome's words, but he wasn't going to let her know that.
 
“ Keep talking like that and I'll demand we play hide the stick now.. Right here. In front of all these people.” With that Inuyasha's hand settled on top of Kagome's thigh massaging her muscles there.
 
Feeling her hanyou's hand on her thigh would normally clear all thoughts from her mind but she couldn't get over the fact that he would be leaving her to go to Seoul. Sure they hadn't talked about a long-term relationship or even being `exclusive'. Kagome had just always assumed, but Kagome loved him and she couldn't help it. She loved him too much to give him an ultimatum. How could she tell him, `It's me or Seoul.. Take your pick.' This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
 
“ Kagome?” Inuyasha said quietly once he noticed she had been sitting there quietly for quite some time. Kagome shook her head to clear it of its thoughts and scooted her chair next to Inuyasha's. She placed her hand on top of his and slid it beneath her short dress so it lay adjacent to her core. “ Kagome..” Inuyasha breathed feeling the heat radiating from her entrance. Kagome had never been that bold with him…ever.
 
“ Let's go upstairs.” She mouthed to Inuyasha who nodded dumbly. The girl stood up and took his hand in hers and they went upstairs to their bedroom.
 
Inuyasha turned around to lock the door and by the time he had turned around Kagome had already begun unzipping the back of her dress. Inuyasha watched stunned as Kagome walked over to him and began unbuttoning each offending button on his shirt. Her hands were trembling as she did so, but she continued on anyways. After sliding off the man's shirt she worked on removing Inuyasha's pants as quickly as possible.
 
“ Kagome,” Inuyasha breathed as Kagome pushed him back against the bed. She pulled off her dress and unclasped her bra, making her perfectly round orbs bounce. She approached the bed and Inuyasha's sliced the sides of her silk panties causing them to fall at her feet.
 
“ I need you.” Kagome whined straddling Inuyasha's hips. She slid herself up to straddle the hanyou's muscular stomach and leaned down to kiss Inuyasha roughly. Her hands wandered Inuyasha's form as she nibbled and sucked at Inuyasha's bottom lip. He groaned and gripped Kagome's hips as she began to grind herself against the hanyou's stomach. Kagome slid up further on top of Inuyasha unknowingly bringing him level with her heaving chest. As Kagome gently kissed one of Inuyasha's ears she gasped feeling Inuyasha take one of her pert nipples into his mouth. Her arms nearly gave way at the feeling of his mouth licking and nibbling at the different angles of her breasts.
 
“ Kagome.” Inuyasha groaned as he suddenly felt Kagome's tongue trace the contours of his ear. Kagome gently bit at one of Inuyasha's ears making him moan loudly into her chest. One of his hands reached up against the base of her neck and pressed her closer to him. Kagome slid back down to his hips and licked her lips seductively. Her eyes were twinkling with lust as she bent down to kiss him, exploring every corner of his mouth. “ What's gotten into you?” He breathed as he pulled back for a moment to look up into her eyes.
 
“ Nothing's gotten into me yet, Inu.. But I was hoping you would.” With that Kagome brought Inuyasha's member at her entrance. Both struggled to keep down their strangled cries as Kagome slammed down hard against him.
 
“ Gods Kagome.” Inuyasha growled flipping them over so that she was on her back. He kissed her neck lovingly as he thrust into her slowly, agonizingly, causing the girl beneath him to whimper and writhe. She clutched the sheets below her with fisted hands as Inuyasha's hands wandered across her body to caress her lovingly. “ How do you want it Princess?” Inuyasha said in between heavy breaths. Kagome released the sheets and reached behind Inuyasha's neck to pull them closer until their foreheads were touching.
 
“ Fuck me into the ground Inu. Do your worst.” Kagome dared him before kissing him once more. In between pursed lips and clenched teeth Kagome let out a strangled cry as Inuyasha began to pick up speed and thrust quicker and harder into Kagome. He gripped her arms pinning them against the bed as watched his throbbing member disappear into her heat. Her back arched as he slammed quicker and harder, finally setting a frantic rhythm.
 
“ Gods Princess, you're so fuckin' tight.” He grunted as her legs wrapped around his hips as he plunged inside her at a frenzied speed. Her head thrashed from side to side as she thrust against Inuyasha's pulsing erection. She was getting close and he could feel it. Inuyasha released Kagome's arms and they shot up to wrap around Inuyasha's sweaty torso pulling her up against him. He lifted her up with his hands beneath her buttocks, not once ending their connection or movements. Slamming up against the wall Kagome hissed at the feeling of the cold plaster against her back.
 
“ Inu.” Kagome whimpered as she began to feel an orgasm approaching. Her inner muscles began to convulse and her nails dug into the flesh of Inuyasha's back as he felt her muscles clench him. He pulled out leaving only the head of his member within her and held her tightly against the wall.
 
“ I hope you're rested.” Inuyasha's raspy voice whispered into her ear. Kagome nodded dumbly as she still was coming down from her climax. “ Good.” Inuyasha growled slamming into her without warning.
 
“ Inu!” She cried out as another wave of pleasure washed over her quivering body. He continued to plow deep inside her as he felt his own release approaching. His thrusts became even harder and his breaths more and more shallow.
 
“ I love you.” Inuyasha growled as his made one last thrust into Kagome and he shot his seed deep inside her. He howled as she cried out with pleasure as one more powerful orgasm, the most powerful one yet hit. Her muscles clenched tightly with the feeling of Inuyasha's liquid shooting into her womb, coating the slick warms of her tunnel with spurt after spurt of hot cum. Her walls squeezed and milked Inuyasha's thick member for every single drop of cum he could give her. Inuyasha groaned as he felt Kagome's nails slowly rake against his back leaving red welts in their wake.
 
They stayed pressed together and against the wall as they came down from their climaxes until they finally collapsed backwards onto the mattress. Inuyasha flipped them over so that he was over her once against and wiped a piece of raven hair that covered her sweat-covered forehead. “ I love you.” He said once more kissing her lovingly on her rosy lips. He flipped them over once more so Kagome was lying placidly on his chest and both whimpered as Inuyasha slowly pulled from Kagome's warm tunnel.
 
//////////////////
 
Kagome lay on top of Inuyasha's chest, peacefully listening to the rhythmic beating of Inuyasha's pulse. Kagome couldn't believe he was going to leave here. Hell, she didn't even know when he was leaving. Now probably wasn't the right time to ask anyway.
 
Kagome crawled off of Inuyasha's chest and wrapped herself up in a bathrobe. She walked out onto the balcony of Inuyasha's bedroom and leaned heavily against the banister. Suddenly she felt a pair of strong warm arms wrap around her. Placing her arms against Inuyasha's she pulled them closer to her and leaned back against his chest.
 
“ That was amazing.” Inuyasha mumbled into Kagome's neck. She laughed softly and reached a hand behind her to caress Inuyasha's ears.
 
“ Why thank you.” Kagome tilted her head to side giving Inuyasha more access to her neck. “ We should get downstairs.” Kagome whimpered as Inuyasha began to nip at the juncture of her neck and shoulder.
 
“ Later.” Inuyasha mumbled against her shoulder.
 
“ Fine, but can we at least shower?” Inuyasha sighed and pulled away from Kagome's neck. Kagome turned to face Inuyasha and smiled widely at him. She began to remove her bathrobe seductively as she wordlessly dared Inuyasha to follow.
 
///////////////
 
After getting dressed they went back down to the party to catcalls and clapping. Kagome squeaked with embarrassment and hid herself in Inuyasha's chest and he only chuckled and grinned at his family's ribbings.
 
“ Inuyasha my dear boy you HAVE grown up haven't you?” Someone yelled to the hanyou.
 
“ That's the Takahashi way!” Someone else laughed and Kagome sighed with an humiliated laugh.
 
“ Were we that loud?” Kagome whispered softly to Inuyasha who only grinned as he looked down to her.
 
“ Princess loud doesn't even come close.” He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and Kagome squeaked again with embarrassment then frowned. “ What did come over you?” Inuyasha asked as they sat down at a table.
 
“ I just felt in the mood.” Kagome smiled.
 
“ Getting a few final kicks before you go to Seoul eh Inuyasha?” One of his cousins winked at Inuyasha as he passed by. Kagome frowned outside of Inuyasha's range of sight and Kagome took Inuyasha's hand.
 
“ So when are you leaving?” Kagome asked nonchalantly. She had to be strong. She couldn't let him know that it ate her alive that he was leaving her. It was his life.
 
“ About 2 months from now actually. So I've got a lot to do and I won't have much time for anything else except getting ready to leave. I'll probably keep paying for the apartment too.” Inuyasha said thoughtfully. “ I applied for my passport last month, so I have one less thing to worry about.”
 
“ You don't have to.” Kagome said softly, she would just have to find a new roommate to live with her even though the romantic part of her mind wished Inuyasha would be the only man who would live with her.
 
“ Feh.” Kagome inwardly growled, that wasn't a response it was barely even a word! The questions were burning in her mind. Did he intend on taking her with him or leaving her behind? If he didn't would they break up or did he expect her to wait for him? Two years was a long time for her to wait. What if he found someone new in Seoul? If she did go with him what would happen with her schooling? Did he really think that she would give up her career for him?.. Would she? “ Hey look Mom and Dad got a band.” Inuyasha said pointing to a band on the other side of the patio. “ Come on Princess let's dance.” Kagome smiled despite her pain as Inuyasha took her hand and led her to the dance floor.
 
 
A/N: I'm going to be doing some chapter smooshing, grammar fixes and adding a little detail to some stuff. I think the past few chapters were filled with so much mushiness that I was getting sick to my stomach. Now for a little drama.