InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Release ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: 606 reviews! ^_^ you guys are the best! VelvetNight I thought it was Marvin Gaye, but I went to download it and it said Al Green.. I'm usually anal about my music too. Thanks for the correction! LadyCash e-mail me some ideas I would LOVE to hear some! Ladydeath31178 I'm glad to keep you entertained during your pregnancy I hope someone will be writing some great fics while I'm pregnant.
 
Chapter 38: Release
 
Inuyasha groaned with frustration.. “ Why not Kagome?”  Inuyasha couldn't take these drastic emotional shifts; it was too much for him. “ You weren't complaining two seconds ago!” Inuyasha rolled off of Kagome and landed on an empty spot on the bed.
 
 “ We can't because of your girlfriend! Have you forgotten about her already? Don't play games with me, I met her today!” Inuyasha blinked slowly and laughed for several moments with relief. “ What's so funny?! You're awful! Trying to go to fuck me when you have a girlfriend!” Inuyasha turned onto his side to lean on his hand and simply stared at Kagome. She continued on for a few minutes and Inuyasha simply watched her face turn several shades of pink and purple in anger and white with guilt.
 
 “ Relax Princess… Kanna's only a friend. She's the lawyer I follow around at work.” Inuyasha felt somewhat guilty at the enjoyment he received seeing Kagome blush with embarrassment. “She's nothing more than a friend. YOU are the one I love.”
 
 “ I'm such an idiot!” Kagome shrieked before rolling onto her stomach and bury herself in her pillow. “I'm so stupid!” Inuyasha chuckled and pulled Kagome on top of him. She blushed at being in such an intimate position with Inuyasha.
 
 “You're not an idiot. But that does remind me, what about Hiten?” Inuyasha had forgotten for a little while about the new man in Kagome's life. Kagome smiled slightly and cuddled against Inuyasha's chest.
 
 “What about him?” Kagome wanted to have a little evil fun with this. “He's such a bore Inuyasha. He doesn't make me feel half as good as you do.” Kagome felt Inuyasha's grip tighten on her hips as his muscles tensed. “I'm only kidding my Inu. He's only a friend.” Kagome looked up at Inuyasha and giggled at the relief on his face.
 
 “You don't know how relieved I am to hear that.” Inuyasha said holding Kagome tightly against him. “The idea of Hiten..” Inuyasha shuddered and Kagome giggled slightly pressing herself against him. Inuyasha gasped slightly at the feeling of Kagome's breasts against his chest. With a renewed feeling of passion Inuyasha nibbled slightly at Kagome's neck. She pulled away from Inuyasha's grip and straddled his torso. Kagome slid back and felt the resistance of Inuyasha's hard cock against her behind. A sly smile grew on Kagome's lips and the dark lustful look in her eyes physically caused Inuyasha to shudder. “Kagome.” He rasped as she climbed off of him to unbutton his jeans. Fighting every urge in his body he sat back and watched as Kagome undressed him slowly with hand and caressing his bare skin with another.
 
“I love you.” She whispered and looked on his naked form. Inuyasha reached up to undress Kagome, but she grabbed his hands to stop him. He looked quizzically at her for a moment but laid down his hands to allow Kagome to do what ever it was she wanted.
 
“Ohh! FUCK!” Inuyasha growled out as the heat of Kagome's mouth suddenly enveloped the tip of his dick and slid down further to take in more of his shaft. She pulled back only leaving the head in her mouth and sucked. One of Inuyasha's hands reached out and rested on the back on her head and he groaned at the sight of Kagome sucking his dick. Kagome moaned against him tasting the salty tang his precum renewing her feeling of lust. Her hand found caressed it's way to his shaft and began to pump as the brunt of her efforts went to stimulating the swollen glans. Simultaneously her tongue brushed against the bottom of the head to circling the very tip while she pumped his rod with one hand and caressed his inner thigh with another. Inuyasha began to lift his hips to the speed of her hand and he felt himself slowly losing control over the inner demon within him. He'd never felt this type of passion within him and never felt this type of pleasure. His groans became more frequent and the speed of his thrusting hips grew. “Kagome!” He yelled out pulling away from the warmth of her mouth and stared at her panting. He ripped Kagome's clothes off her body without unlocking his stare from her twinkling eyes. He dipped a finger inside her tight pussy to feel Kagome's wetness and successfully elicited a low moan from deep within her.
 
“Inuyasha,” She whimpered with need as she moved with the movement of his hands. “I need it.” She panted out before grasping his hard length.
 
“ Need what baby?” Inuyasha groaned at the feeling of her hand pulling him towards ecstasy.
 
“ I need you!” Kagome called out to him as she wriggled against his hand. He wouldn't relent until he heard what he wanted to hear. His palm pressed against her swollen clit bringing Kagome to shut her eyes and moan with need.
 
“ Need what Kagome. What do you need?” The mewls Kagome was making caused Inuyasha to feel his inner demon surface. Purple lines began to grow on his cheeks with each wanton moan his bitch made. Growls of desire escaped his throat, he wouldn't fuck her until he said what she wanted.
 
“ I need you to fuck me. Fuck me with your big hard cock!” Kagome cried out and within seconds Inuyasha flipped him and Kagome over. He howled out as he buried himself into the searing heat of Kagome's core.
 
“Shit you're tighter than I remember.” He gasped at the feeling of her muscles grip his rod in spasms. Kagome gazed at Inuyasha through lidded eyes as the purple lines on his face darkened and his eyes turned a crimson red. She knew what was happening, his inner demon was releasing itself and surprisingly she wasn't afraid. His fingers grew more like claws with the nails growing longer and sharper. She could feel his muscle within her growing in length and girth and she cried out at the exhilarating feeling.
 
“Oh my Inuyasha!” She whined with need as he slid in and out of her hot nether regions. Unable to form words any more guttural grunts and groans escaped Inuyasha's throat. He was lost in the feeling of being inside of his Kagome and only he and his bitch existed in the world. He lay back without stopping his thrusts into her and Kagome smiled down at the hanyou beneath her. Inuyasha's hands gripped her hips and he helped her slide up and down with great speed on his cock. His eyes rested for several moments and the hypnotizing movements of her bouncing breasts. He caught one of her nipples in his mouth causing Kagome to squeal out at the feeling. He grazed his sharp fangs against the breast making sure not to cut into her milky flesh. The taste of her sweat was a nice salty flavor and he bestowed long licks on her neck and breasts. Looking down where he and his bitch were connected brought Inuyasha to an even higher state of arousal (if it was possible) and without withdrawing from her he flipped Kagome onto her hands and knees. It was the proper way for an inu hanyou to fuck his bitch. The whimpers from Kagome's lips became loud screams of ecstasy as his dick rubbed parts deep within her. Inuyasha's clawed hands caressed her back and toned ass before one pulled her up against his chest and the other to rub feverishly at her clit. “ Oh FUCK!” Kagome screeched as her orgasm rocked her body. Inuyasha growled feeling Kagome's muscles tighten with a vice like grip against him and he could no longer help but seek release. Beads of sweats rolled down Inuyasha's muscular form as his pace reached a breakneck speed watching Kagome's body wriggle and writhe beneath him. When he felt himself getting closer to the edge he bit into the junction of Kagome's neck and shoulder and savored the copper taste of her blood. Finally Inuyasha felt the hot feeling of his seed rush from his balls to through his cock and he let out a loud howl as he filled Kagome with jet after jet of cum. His thrusts continued as Kagome cried out at the feeling of a second more powerful orgasm. Kagome's body relaxed and Inuyasha held her tightly against his hard chest. He fell back on the bed with Kagome on his chest and his dick still pulsing within her tender cunt.
 
“Kagome.” He growled out and nuzzled against Kagome's moist neck. He licked at the small bite marks with tenderness and smiled with satisfaction at his handy work. After several minutes Kagome rolled off of Inuyasha and stared into his eyes which were slowly fading back to amber.
 
“Was that okay?” Kagome asked with a satisfied smile on her face.
 
“Baby you have NO idea.” Inuyasha said stroking flawless bare skin. He reached the bite mark he left and looked at she wound. “I hope you don't mind the bite.” Inuyasha stared intensely at the mark before licking the spot. Kagome moaned at the feeling of his warm tongue brushing lightly on her still tingling skin.
 
“That was the most erotic part.” Kagome smiled and crawled to rest her head down on his stomach and look at Inuyasha's slowly diminishing penis.
 
“That bite means a lot, you brought out the demon in me.” Inuyasha said with seriousness. “You're stuck with me now Kagome.” Kagome smiled and turned to face Inuyasha.
 
“So we're mates now? I don't mind. Hell, I'm thrilled.” Kagome reached up and kissed Inuyasha. “Now what?” Inuyasha waggled his eyebrows and flipped Kagome onto her back. He hung above Kagome with a smile and his tongue slid down her body past her stomach and he stopped.
 
“What now? We're gonna make up for some lost time. A lot of lost time. These months of celibacy have not been easy Kagome and I'm gonna show you what you do to me…” Kagome gave Inuyasha a lustful look and kissed Inuyasha. “Tomorrow we'll call my parents and tell them we're back together… But NOW…” Kagome giggled as Inuyasha began to bestow light kisses on her stomach and began to travel lower and lower…