InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leo and Kana ❯ Vol. One Chap. Six: Wrong Path ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wrong Path
Amethyst looked around inside. She looked confused. “This doesn't look like Kita Tokyo!” she called out. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo stared her in confusion. “Are you lost?” Shippo asked. Amethyst looked at them. “Oh,” she said with a smile. “I'm just running my mouth here! Uh… I should probably explain myself here.”
“Mina Tokyo?” Sango asked. “Uh-huh!” Amethyst answered. They were all on the floor. “I came here through a bridge while trying to find Kita Tokyo,” Amethyst went on. “I'm under government watch! So I had to find a path to escape by here. Wherever here is…” The Icelandic girl looked up again. Her audience was lost again. *Sweat drop on Amethyst's head* “I lost them!” she thought. The Icelandic girl sighed aloud. “Well,” she thought. “Better change directions, here!
“Okay,” Amethyst spoke up. “Where is this place? And what's with these zombie children?” Silence was all around. How could anyone answer that?
“Edo!” a small voice called out. Everyone looked up and saw Ohocha. She looked a little better now. Sango stood up and approached her. “Why are all of you here?” she asked. Ohocha paused nervously. “Should I tell them?” she thought. The girl looked at everyone again. She figured she had no choice but to do so. “It's kind of hard to explain.” the girl began. “Go on,” Amethyst said. “Take your time.” Ohocha took in another deep breath.
“Kyoko kidnapped us here,” the little girl began. “She told us we would see our families again after we got out treatments.” Miroku asked. “Yes,” Ohocha went on. “She said it would make us immortal.” Silence was everywhere. “Does it?” Shippo asked. “Yes, but…” Ohocha answered.
Then, a low groan came up behind them. Everyone turned around quickly. The children that didn't wake up broke into blood and dust. Ohocha was filled with terror. No one could move at all. “Is that what happens to most of them?” Shippo asked. “Yes!” the girl said. “Scary!” the fox demon yelled out. “Yes…” Ohocha trailed off.
Then, a violent breeze blew into the temple and swept everyone still alive into the woods. “Where are we going?!?” Shippo yelled aloud. “I don't know!!!” Ohocha yelled. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo tried to fight back but it was in vein. The wind was too powerful for them.
In Tokyo, Inuyasha and Kyoko were fighting an intense battle. It was at the highest point when the fire immortal paused. She smirked as she sensed the second phase was beginning. “Perfect!” Kyoko said aloud. Then she held up her hand and began chanting. The girl vanished in a flash. Inuyasha became pissed. “HEY!!!” he yelled. “GET BACK HERE!!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!” “Now, now!” Kyoko's voice echoed in the air. “We will finish our fight but in order to do so, you'll have to follow me back to our world!” Then all went silent. “Ohocha is with me, Kana!” Kyoko thought to herself in malice.
Wrong Way