InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leo and Kana ❯ Vol. One Chap. Seven: Kurai Terror ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kurai Terror
Inuyasha, Kagome, and Leo-Kana walked through the woods of Edo. Kana insisted on coming with them. “She has Ohocha!” she declared. “What the hell are you talking about?” Inuyasha questioned. The nymph rose to her feet. “Because!” she called. “I saved Ohocha years ago!” “So?” the dog demon asked. “Who is Ohocha?” “A little girl I know!” Kana yelled. “Let me come with you!” “Please say yes!” Leo pleaded. “I can't stand her whining!” Inuyasha frowned at them. “Fine!” he snapped. “But I'm watching you!” Kana was overjoyed. “Thank you!” she called. “I won't let you down!” Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
The crew came to the abandoned temple. The doors were still opened wide. “Something evil has been here!” Kagome called. Inuyasha sniffed around a bit. “She went out there!” he called out as he pointed out to the woods. Kana shook nervously. “What the hell are you scared for?” Leo barked. “You've got a job to do!” Kana toughened up. “Right!” the nymph called. “I've got to save Ohocha.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes. “This is stupid!” he muttered under his breath. “Now, now.” Kagome replied. “But still…” the dog demon barked. Then, they walked into the woods.
Water dripped on Amethyst's face. She slowly awoke and looked around. Dark trees were all around. No light was in sight. “Wha-What is this place?” she thought. “In my forest!” a voice answered. The Icelandic girl looked up quickly. Kiyoko stepped closer. “Funny,” she said. “You're not one of my chosen…” The Icelandic girl was confused. “Huh?” she asked. Then, light lit up everywhere. Amethyst looked around confused. Kiyoko smiled to herself greatly. “Excellent!” she called. “It is awake!” The Icelandic girl didn't ask. She didn't want to know.
Kana froze again. “What's wrong?” Leo asked. “Something's coming!” she replied. Everyone froze. Footsteps were in the distance. It was a small stampede. The boys quickly whipped around to see. A beast was running towards them. It was as black as night. Flames covered its body completely. Its fangs were long and razor sharp. The boys prepared to fight. Kagome drew out her bow and arrow. The beast charged closer.
They all attacked it wildly. But the creature seemed to go right through them. It didn't even stop. It just kept on running into the woods. The crew watched it closely. “Was that thing real?” Leo asked. “There's only one way to find out!” Inuyasha called. Then, he and the group chased down the flaming monster.
Kiyoko smiled to herself. “Let the harvest begin!” she called. Then, the fire immortal vanished into thin air. Amethyst looked around quickly. “What harvest?” she asked. Then, the Icelandic girl froze as she heard hoof prints in the distance. She slowly turned and saw the flaming beast rushing towards her. Fear grabbed her tightly. Was this to be her death?
Death Wish