InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leo and Kana ❯ Vol. Two Chap. Ten: Dark Lord ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Dark Lord
The scent of blood teased him. He opened his hungry gold eyes. They called out to him. A twisted smile surfaced on his face.
I can feel them.
The nymph’s blood sang out to him. The scent made his mouth water.
She’s here!
He could feel his body rising. I can’t wait anymore! The dark lord rose to his feet. He used the singing in the nymph’s blood to lead him straight to them.
Leo trembled as a heavy hand caressed his neck. He shifted a bit in bed. The scent of spice choked his nose. Kana in his body felt her heart race. Both drew open their eyes. Kana felt a creeping feeling of dread turn in her stomach as a golden pair of eyes met with hers.
“You…” she murmured. Her voice trembled as she spoke. The dark lord pressed his lips against theirs. Leo’s consciousness rose to the top. He reached up to push him off, but found he couldn’t move. Invisible threads held the body in place. The man with the golden eyes shook his head.
“Now, now,” he said. “Don’t hurt yourself, my love.” Leo narrowed his eyes at him.
“Who?!?” he hissed.
“Her, obviously,” the captor replied. ‘Maybe even you if I feel like it.” Leo shook his head.
“No!” he said. “I don’t go for guys!”
“Aww…” the man cooed. He kissed Leo again.
“Please let him go!” Kana begged. “And please leave us alone!”
“I can’t, my dearest,” the captor hissed with an appealing tongue. Kana looked at him, pleading.
“Keisuke!” she wailed.
“Keisuke?” Leo asked in her head.
“You did this to me,” the man said in her head. His hand graced their neck. The fingers cleaved to Leo’s shirt.
“Don’t touch me!” the boy hissed at the lord.
“You did this to me,” he repeated. “You and her both.”
“Stop!” the nymph pleaded.
“But Kana-chan,’ Keisuke said as his voice dipped into a husky, poisonous one. “You owe me. Your blood cried out and I only answered. Now, you have to complete the contract.”
“But I can’t,” she whispered. Keisuke forced his tongue deep into their mouth.
“There is no way out of this,” he said. “You owe me for your father’s past mistake.”
“But I am not him,” the nymph whispered. “Please let me go.”
“I’m sorry,” Keisuke said. “Either give me your shard or I will drain you of your life.” The nymph’s eyes widened in racing terror.
“But what about Leo-kun?” she asked. The dark lord slowly broke off the long kiss. His hands lifted up the boy’s shirt. Keisuke moved his mouth to Leo’s chest. Both the boy and the nymph gasped as the raving demon sank his teeth into the body’s collarbone. He wouldn’t let go. The teeth sinking in only made it worse. Despite the dragging feeling of the bite, Keisuke slowly drew back. He gave the circular bruise on the skin.
“We’ll talk later,” the demon said. “For now, I leave you with my mark to remember me by.” He disappeared before the pair could speak. Kana’s stomach dropped as she could already feel the poison sinking in.
Black Drops