InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leo and Kana ❯ Vol. Two Chap. Eleven: Poison Lust ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Poison Lust
It’s already started. The first drop spread through the body. Leo didn’t expect to be hooked so suddenly. It got him before he saw it. The first hit came that second night.
Keisuke laid over the boy. He studied his sleeping face, for it would be last time he would look this calm. Keisuke smirked to himself. He leaned in for a kiss. The taste opened him right up. He had to have more. The captor put his arms around his prey. The touch awoke Leo and Kana. The nymph watched in trapped panic. The dark lord smirked at them.
“So, will you hand it over?” he asked.
“No!” Kana argued. Keisuke leaned in and kissed the lips.
“So be it,” he said. “I’ll have to take it from you!” He leaned in and kissed Leo again. Keisuke didn’t believe in draining right away. He wanted to savor the taste. Leo panicked at first.
“Get off!” he yelled.
“Can’t,” the dark lord replied. “You drove me to this. So, accept it.” He slid Leo’s shirt over his head. The boy shivered at his touch. The invisible threads held him in place. They even cut at his wrists and ankles. Keisuke took in the scent of blood.
“Mmm,” he mumbled. Keisuke nibbled on his prey’s neck. Leo shut his eyes. Slow breaths kept him together.
“Stop…” Leo mumbled. “Please…” Keisuke forced another kiss on the boy’s lips. He slipped his tongue into the boy’s mouth. His hands slipped down Leo’s pants. The boy tried to shift away from him. Keisuke used his weight to hold him in place.
Leo felt his spine tremble as strong, rough hands began to stroke the sensitive skin. The boy moaned in his mouth. Keisuke smirked into the kiss.
“You like that, don’t you?” he asked in the prey’s head.
“N-N-N-N-No, I…” Kana murmured. Keisuke caressed the boy’s short dirty blonde hair.
“I don’t believe you,” the demon whispered. “You can’t even fool yourself, Leo-kun.” His tongue inched towards the boy’s throat. He took in the hardness of the throbbing skin at his palm. He loved the control over both the boy and nymph. Plus this was the first night too? Keisuke couldn’t wait to break and devour them. He would take his sweet time doing so. She made it worth it. Leo shut his eyes.
No… This is wrong! Stop! Stop… His mind buckled mid-thought.
“Don’t go!” Kana cried. Her voice was lost to him now as he felt himself reaching the end.
Leo opened his eyes when his body felt cold and hungry for more. He found himself alone. One night was all it took. One night opened him up to addiction and cut off ties to Kana’s reason.
More Poison Drops