InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love of a Kit ❯ Poor, poor Sesshoumaru... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Okay everyone. Sorry it's a day late, but I DO have a good reason. I usually write this Sunday evening, but my little sister wanted me in the room until she fell asleep. She's 10!!!!!!! And she can't go to sleep without someone in the room!!! *Growls and kicks stuff*

Vurso: Anyways, it took her sister over an HOUR to fall asleep. And by that time, Sera had to go to sleep herself.

Me: So that means I'm writing this Monday morning, while my sisters are at school.

Firethroat: Sera doesn't own Inuyasha.

Erica: Now, so that all of you will shut up, and the readers can find out what happens next, on with the fic.

***

"What to do, what to do…" Shippou mused from where he sat cross-legged on a tree branch. Inuyasha sat opposite him, on another branch.

"Much as I hate to say this about one of my own friends, the only real way to get rid of the competition is to beat them up until they back off." The hanyou offered by way of help.

"Can't. Sango or Kagome might find out, and then I would be in worse shape than Miroku." The Kitsune sighed.

"True. I remember when Kagome found out that I beat up that Hoho guy from her time." A tiny wince was all the pain Inuyasha allowed himself to feel at the memory. "I couldn't walk for a week, she sat me so many times."

"Harsh. And Sango has Hiraikotsu, think of how long she could keep hitting with it before she got tired." Both shuddered.

"Any other ideas?" Shippou asked curiously. Inuyasha was the only one with youkai blood around that he could ask. Kirara was a girl, so he couldn't ask her, and Myouga was off who knows where.

"In courtship rituals, it's often usual for the male to kill a large animal, youkai or not, and present it to the female." Shippou's face lit up.

"Just how large, and how do they present it?" Inuyasha was starting to regret telling him that part, by the gleam in the kitsune's eyes.

***

"PHEW! What's that smell!" Kagome and Sango nearly gagged at the huge stench wafting through the cabin. Inuyasha and Kirara had fainted already from the potency.

"It's coming from outside." Sango coughed out. The two young women managed to convince their legs to stumble outside. Once there, their jaws dropped, and they forgot all about the smell.

Taking up most of the field outside the cabin, Sesshoumaru was tied up in his dog form, all four paws together in the air. His jaws were also tied together, with his head and tail tied so that he couldn't move them. The poor inu tiayoukai whimpered pitifully.

The smell came from something that had been rubbed deeply into his fur. Kagome later identified it as garbage and sewage from the village. Both humans hated to think of how he was suffering, with that huge nose of his.

Miroku came stumbling around the corner of the house, looking like he was going to cough up a lung. He had the same reaction as the girls, but he was actually able to speak. "Who did this?"

Their answer came in the form of a certain red-headed youkai, who leapt down from Sesshoumaru's chin. "I did." His normally cheerful, happy voice was actually serious when he said it.

"Umm. Shippou?" Kagome said slowly. "WHY did you tie up Sesshoumaru, rub garbage in his fur, and put him in the meadow?"

The kitsune's gaze rested for a moment on Sango, who was still trying to figure out HOW Shippou managed to do this all to SESSHOUMARU, before he leapt off again. It had only taken that moment for comprehension to dawn on Kagome's face.

`This is similar to what Inuyasha did when he was courting me.' The miko had to keep her jaw from dropping. `And the only one around here that isn't paired up, or totally incompatible is Sango…'

"Uhh." Kagome had to gulp to wet her suddenly dry throat. "Sango? I think that it's for you." She said softly.

"Huh?" The exterminator snapped out of it. "But it can't be for me. This is a clear sign of youkai courting behavior, and as I'm pretty much the only available girl around, Shippou CAN'T be… courting… me…" She trailed off as she finally got it.

Miroku's lips pursed in a line, and Kagome and Sango were too stunned to notice the monk stalk off. So, Shippou wanted to get serious, huh? Well two can play at that game.

***

Me: Next chapter, find out what Miroku does in retaliation! Once again, I'm sorry that this is late, but hopefully I can finish this up and post it before 9 A.M.

Vurso: You DO know that you'll be in trouble for doing that to Sesshoumaru.

Me: He was the only one big enough!

Firethroat: What I want to know is, how the hell did Shippou manage to DO that to big, bad Fluffy?

Erica: We can only guess. We may never know.

Me: Anyways, PLEASE review! And sorry for mistakes, my beta reader is grounded for a month, so no one to edit these things till then. I was also writing this off the top of my head, so that's the reason it's not the best chapter in the world, or the longest. Till next time, later!