InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ We Can, and We May Have To! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
Back in his jungle-castle, Master-Hime was staring blankly at the empty space where Kai once stood.
 
“My Lord?” called a guard at the door.
 
Master-Hime huffed, “I'm in an easy in mood right now, so I'll give you 30 seconds to speak!” he growled.
 
The guard stepped forward, “Our search party reports the Boy has made it to his brother!”
 
“Shall we go after him and attack them My Lord?” Master-Hime chuckled in delight, “No!” he said, “They'll come to me.”
 
“If I am to take control of the world, I shall like to start with that Traitorous Samurai!”
 
“He Defies sacred rulings, marries the Princess, and gains legal rights to a kingdom!!”
 
The guard seeing as his master was getting a little excited, ran out like a cowardly cat.
 
“It's only a matter of time now.” Sniggered Master-Hime, “Soon my order shall be restored, and then… I WILL RULE OVER THE WORLD!!!”
 
His sinister laugh was so hard and powerful, it seemed to echo halfway through the jungle.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile… back in Wassashi.
 
Nobunaga tried as hard as he could to come up with a solution. Master-Hime could not be permitted to carry out his threat.
 
The task was made even harder for the fact that it was the father of his wife they were dealing with.
 
“I see only one option.” said Nobunaga. Everyone looked up, “What is it My Lord?” asked the Princess.
 
“Well, we know that it is us that your Father is infuriated with.” Everyone nodded.
 
“Well, as far as I can see it, we have no other choice. We shall have to head to him and try to reason with him.”
 
“Reason with him?” snapped Inu Yasha, “He's planning to destroy countless people and your willing to reason with him!”
 
“I mean, come on, how dumb is that? I say we find him and bring back his head!”
 
“SIT-BOY!” snapped Kagome, and Inu Yasha crashed into the floor. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO INSENSITIVE!?” she yelled.
 
“No, Lady-Kagome.” said Nobunaga, “Inu Yasha may be right on these events.”
 
A chill ran up Tsuyu's spine, “My Lord!?” she cried softly, “What are you saying.”
 
Orca knew his brother and his wife should be alone for this, so he led Kagome outside.
 
Inu Yasha only followed so he could flash some water over the big bruise on his face.
 
 
Nobunaga couldn't find any other way to tell his wife. He moved closer to her and softly held her hands.
 
“Tsuyu, My sweet, fair, Princess!” he said softly. “This will be more painful toward you than I.”
 
“But I feel that the quicker I tell it to you, it shall not be as painful as would if you were told later.”
 
Tsuyu looked her husband right in the eyes and said, “Please My Lord, tell me now!”
 
Nobunaga took in a deep breath searching for all the courage he could summon up.
 
“We will try to reason with your father; however it is possible that he will not come to our way of thinking.”
 
“Should this be true, and he refuses to cease his actions…!” he gulped hard.
 
“Then… I am afraid we will have no other alternative. To save the world… we will have to… vanquish him!”
 
Tsuyu fell silent. Tears started to appear in her eyes, and her head drooped down a bit.
“Princess?” cried Nobunaga, “Please speak to me.” Tsuyu looked up. “I understand My Lord.” She softly cried.
 
“It is still too hard for me to think about killing my own family.” she looked as though she was going to cry.
 
Nobunaga brought her closer to him, “Princess, I know how you feel.” He said comfortingly. “But there is one thing I want you to do.”
 
“Yes, My Lord, What is it?” she said trying to fight back her tears. “Don't bottle up your feelings like this.”
 
Tsuyu didn't understand. “What do you mean by that My Lord?” she asked softly.
 
“My father told me this while I was but a young boy. He told me… “When the pain is this strong, just drain out your emotions.”
 
He smiled deeply at his wife. “Just let it out Princess.” He said, “For If you don't, it will only be that much more difficult for you.”
Tsuyu couldn't fight it anymore, “Very well My Lord, I shall try…!” she buried her face in Nobunaga's chest and let out all her emotion.
 
Nobunaga wrapped his arms around his sobbing wife, holding her close, and gently stroked her back.
 
“That's it My Love.” he whispered to her, “Just let it all out. You will feel a little better in a while.”
 
* * *
 
For the rest of the day, Nobunaga, with the help of his friends, made plans for the upcoming task.
 
All the food preparations were tended to, Nobunaga trained a little with his katana. He may be the new Lord, but still was a Samurai.
 
Armed guards were to watch over the village to ensure no one suspicious would appear to cause trouble.
 
Inu Yasha and Kagome decided to come along and help in case things went wrong. It was their mission to help along in any case.
 
Of course, Inu Yasha only wanted to come along because he knew they'd be in for a big fight.
 
Orca was coming along, because he was the only one who had the most knowledge of the situation at hand.
 
Everything was all set up, and the team would be heading out tomorrow morning.
 
There was however one little matter of this that neither Nobunaga nor the Princess felt easy about.
 
Nobunaga was going on a dangerous mission tomorrow, but must leave the Princess behind in Wassashi.
 
It wasn't because he wanted that. If they had a choice, he would take her with him.
It was the out-come of the task. It was far too great and far too dangerous for her to be apart of.
 
Besides, if both of them went on the journey, there would be no one left to take care of the village.
 
Tsuyu had more experience in a leading life than Nobunaga did, despite of what he had learned and accomplished in nearly their first week of marriage.
 
In any case, Nobunaga also knew the art of Samurai. He knew how to fight in combat, but the Princess did not.
 
So the choice was obvious. Nobunaga would be going, and the Princess would stay to look after the village.
 
But what if what Nobunaga said would be true? Suppose Master-Hime refused to reason them, and went on with his attack?
 
She could lose him! Their marriage that was just starting out could already be at an end.
 
* * *
 
That night, everyone had gone to bed. Orca, Kagome, and Inu Yasha were given the guest-room to sleep in.
 
In the master-bedroom, Nobunaga was having a hard time trying to sleep. The upcoming task was already getting to him.
 
Suddenly, he heard a faint sniffle come from the other side of the room. He got up and looked over, and saw his wife was gone.
 
Then he saw her sitting at the large window-like opening in the room, softly sobbing to herself.
 
“Princess Tsuyu?” said Nobunaga, “Are you all right my sweet?” She turned round to face him.
 
“My Lord Nobunaga,” She cried, “Daylight will break out, and you shall be off on your quest. I wish you could take me along with you.”
 
Nobunaga wrapped his arms around her. “I wish I could as well.” He said comfortingly, “But you know I that can't.”
 
“You will much safer here in the palace. I will come back to you again, I know I shall.”
 
She sniffled again, “But what if you… never return to me?” she cried, “What you get hurt, or worse, what if you…!”
 
“Hush now!” said Nobunaga, “Let us not even think of that matter.” Secretly, he did fear of that, what if he never returned to her.
 
After all that he had gone through to earn her love. He almost lost her once; he did not want to lose her again.
 
Suddenly, he had an idea. It was rather risky to ask, especially seeing as how he had not been married to her for very long.
 
However, this was by far the only possible way for the both of them to gain something that not even death could take away.
 
He summoned all his courage lifted her chin, and looked deeply into her eyes.
 
“Princess, I have an idea.” he said softly. “Yes My Lord, what is it?” she asked.
 
“There is no other way to tell you, so I shall just say it clean and clearly.” He paused.
 
“Princess Tsuyu Hime? …. Would you consider! …. Would… You… Consider…!”
 
She didn't have to hear him say it. She softly smiled and then moved upward bringing her lips to his.
 
Nobunaga almost gasped in shock, but let it pass by. So he just kissed his wife back.
 
When they separated they were lost in each others eyes. “Omari Nobunaga, My Lord-Husband.” said Tsuyu.
 
“I would be honored to become your own.”
 
Beaming, Nobunaga held her hands gently. “Thank you My Princess, and God bless your soul.” He cried.
 
They stood up and walked back towards their bed, ready to become ONE in spirit.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * *
 
(!!!WARNING… WARNING…WARNING…WARNING!!!)
 
THE NEXT CHPTER CONTAINS THE HENTAI PART OF THIS STORY.
 
ALL AGES 16 AND UNDER ARE ADVISED WITH EXTREME MEANINGS TO NOT VEIW IT.
 
YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!