InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ The Two Become One in Sprirt. ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
As soon as they were back on their bed, Nobunaga gave Tsuyu the rights for the first move. However, she insisted that he be the one to make it.
 
After all he'd done for her in the past; it was high time he stopped heeding to her first all the time.
 
Grinning softly, Nobunaga brought his lips to hers, and she could feel his tongue tracing them.
 
"Open your mouth wider My Princess.” He said sweetly. Open your mouth so I may taste the sweetness that is only you."
 
She gladly did as he told her to. She stretched her mouth open a little wider and then submitted to him.
 
Their tongues meet in the deepest of all of their kisses. He laced his fingers into hers, making the sensation even greater.
 
When they separated, Nobunaga took in a deep breath, "In all my life, I have never tasted anything so tender and sweet." he whispered.
 
“If I may, My Lord?” she asked, and Nobunaga nodded.
 
She softly arched her body up to his, sighing against his lips, aching for him to do even more to her than he did before.
 
She was enjoying the taste of his mouth against hers, even more than when he tasted hers.
 
She pulled her hands away from him, swiftly opened his bed-robes, and pulled them away, exposing his slighted muscular chest.
 
Nobunaga almost shrieked in surprise at what just happened, but then again, decided it was well worth it.
 
Even though they were not experienced lovers, and they had only been married for a short week, they were now, loving each other now as if they had done it several times before.
 
Nobunaga's hands traveled under her night-robes, and his warm touch made her tingle.
 
Believing he was being a little forceful, he began to pull away. Only to have her grab his hand and resume what it was doing.
 
Nobunaga, ever so gently, pulled the robes up over her shoulders, then she raised her arms, and he removed it effortlessly, tossing them aside.
 
When her body was completely exposed to him, Nobunaga nearly froze to death, and clenched his jaw.
 
He never dreamed he'd be seeing the Princess' complete body in front of him only to make it his property of love.
 
“Of all the beautiful things I've laid eyes on, I've never seem anything more beautiful as you my Princess!” he whispered.
 
She pulled out her white ribbon, loosening her long black hair and shook it playfully her shoulders
 
“Come to me, My Darling.” She whispered, “Come and embrace me as only you can.”
 
He ran his hands along her female form, treating her like a delicate piece of treasure.
 
"You are not just beautiful." he murmured, “You are Enchanting!”
 
His mouth closed softly over her breast, and she gasped, trying to stifle her arousal so she would not wake the others in the next room.
 
His tongue softly darted over it, sending mounds of pleasure right to down to her very soul.
 
Feeling how soft he was going, Tsuyu pulled his head closer, wanting him to put more pressure on her.
 
"Oh, My Lord." she whispered, breathing heavily. At the same time, his hand wandered down between her legs, touching her in her most vital spot.
 
She thought she would explode from so much sensory overload.
Nobunaga moaned to her as he felt her responding to him.
 
They both knew that Tsuyu's previous husband would never have been able to make her feel like this.
 
His fingers explored her, and his mouth so warm and loving on her body switched to go for the other breast. Tsuyu knew nothing could ever separate them now.
 
Nobunaga was growing more aroused as he caressed her inner core, and his deep groans told Tsuyu he wouldn't be able to wait much longer.
 
Frantically tearing off the remains of his bed-robes, his body now free, he rose above her, and guided her hand down to touch him.
 
When her hand closed around him and began to stroke him in a sensuous rhythm, he closed his eyes and threw his head back.
 
Then he looked at her deep in the eyes, and then threw his head back again, the wild-life instinct in him taking over, as he began to move his body in response to her touch.
 
"There's nothing out there that could ever do to me what you're doing to me now, My Princess!” he whispered.
 
“This Lord shall spend the rest of his days remembering this night as long as he lives,"
 
When he looked down at her again, his eyes widened. Stroking him with one hand, she ran her other hand along his chest.
 
"My Lord Nobunaga, I never wish do this with another man… ever," she whispered back.
 
Knowing she meant it, "Then take me inside you, and let me prove my love for you in the most powerful way that I can," he pleaded to her in a passionate low voice
 
Her heart beat wildly as he softly spread her thighs apart and moved against her, breathing in deep as he prepared to enter her most sacred place.
 
"I want to be gentle with you, for I do not wish to harm you.” He whispered, “How shall I do this to you?”
 
Uncertain of how to go about this, she just went with her yearnings,
"Just do it My Lord!” she moaned to him. "Please, Hurry!"
 
Lowering his lips onto hers, and entering her slowly, he felt some resistance, and Tsuyu bit her lip and shuddered as he finally broke her free.
 
He pulled back, concern in his eyes. "Are you hurt?" he asked her lovingly, caressing her lips with his thumb and cradling her face with his hand.
 
"No, don't stop now." She looked up at him with a look in her eyes that told him she was quite pleased that he had finally made her, his.
She let out passionate sighs as she moved with him, and felt him go inside her even more.
 
He could not believe she felt so wonderful closed around him like this, so tightly and completely.
 
Nor could he believe it was the Princess of Kai who not only was his wife, but his lover as well.
 
He fought the urge to climax so suddenly, because he wanted her to experience it first.
 
He stopped and barely moved, as he kissed her and cradled her face.
"My Lord, I've never felt like this before," she moaned in a whisper.
 
"Nor have I," he whispered back, but his voice left him as their bodies began to move together in a sensual rhythm.
 
The only thing surrounding them now was pure ecstasy, and the sounds of the night.
 
She gripped him tighter and groaned in his shoulder, stifling her cries of pleasure from what he was doing to her.
 
He moaned into one of the pillows, thrusting faster, deeper into her, trying hard to be quiet.
 
She raised her legs instinctively and wrapped them around him, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper.
 
"Do it now My Lord,” she pleaded, “Now!!!”
 
Nobunaga thrust into her as deep as his body would allow, and when he did, they both reached those passionate peaks together.
 
He filled her with the very essence of him, fully and completely, as she cried out his name, digging her fingernails into his back.
This was pure heaven.
 
Their bodies, once writhing in a sensual rhythm on her bed, were now becoming more relaxed, and calm.
 
Nobunaga collapsed in wife's arms, his body sweating, his heart beating so wildly. Tsuyu thought he was going to explode. She cradled him next to her.
 
Tsuyu had felt something happen inside her body, something she'd curiously read about in legends in secret, but never dreamed it would be like this.
 
There was a part of him he had put inside her, she realized. She smiled happily as she cuddled next to his naked body.
 
"I never imagined it could be like this," she whispered, truly amazed.
"Nor have I," he said, looking up at the ceiling, mesmerized.
 
"We no longer shall ever be completely apart from each other, nor are we inexperienced," she said with a giggle.
 
Then the thoughts of her impending on his leaving tomorrow suddenly loomed over her like a black cloud.
 
"Oh, My Lord," she said, tears flooding her eyes. "This may be the only time I will ever be able to be this close to you."
 
He raised his head and moved so that he could pull her closer to him.
"Hush, My Princess," he said calmly as he held her close.
 
"Don't think about that now; let's just enjoy each other until we are both exhausted."
 
She reached for him, pulling his face down to hers, taking him by surprise.
 
"Please make love to me again, My Lord. I must to feel you inside me, as one.”
 
“I don't ever want to forget that feeling as long as I live. I want you to shut out all of these unpleasant thoughts, please."
 
Her eyes welled with tears and he lowered his lips to her eyelids, wanting to kiss them all away.
 
He could never refuse her anything. "I shall do whatever you wish me to do," he whispered.
 
When their lips met, the desire returned to their bodies quickly and he rose above her and took her over those peaks again, giving her delicious feelings of ecstasy, of warmth and safety.
 
 
* * *
 
In the guest room, Orca was sleeping like a log, but Kagome and Inu Yasha over-heard the couple giggling softly in the next room.
 
“Humph!” he grunted, “Why can't those two tone it down with the mush?”
 
Kagome would have told Inu Yasha to sit, but it make awaken the younger boy aside her.
 
She just hit him in the head, knocking him back to sleep. “What a Jerk!” she thought before rolling over and going back to sleep.
 
* * *
 
In his hideout, Master-Hime nearly puked as looked into his magic vat. “UGH… I can't stand for this mushy stuff, I'm getting cavities!”
 
He turned away from the vat, and went to sleep himself.