InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ Here We Come!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
The next morning, Nobunaga and his group set off for Kai, leaving his wife behind in the village.
 
`Good-luck My Love.' she thought to herself, `I will be with you in spirit awaiting your return.'
 
She kept on starring at him, until his horse had carried him out of sight.
 
* * *
 
That afternoon, the group made it to the halfway point of their journey.
 
For Nobunaga had remembered shortcuts he used to take while he was alone, making the trip not as long as it seemed.
 
They stopped on a hillside for lunch. Inu Yasha just stuffed his face with the rice balls Kagome brought from her world.
 
Nobunaga however had barely touched his food; he was sitting on the edge of the hill starring into space.
 
“Big brother, are you alright?” said Ocra. Nobunaga turned to his little brother.
 
“Yes, I'm quite alright.” He said, but Orca saw right through him. “You are thinking about Sister-Princess, aren't you?”
 
“Yes, I am.” Nobunaga missed her so much, and it hadn't even been a day yet.
 
“Big brother, why did you run away from Kai?” asked Orca. Nobunaga decided it would be nice to tell someone.
 
“I guess it's because, I wasn't being treated respectfully. I didn't wish to suffer anymore, so I fled!”
“So now you are with the Princess!” said Orca, “So Many women can be found in the world, big brother.” He replied
 
“So why do you choose only one? Not to mention the Princess?”
 
Nobunaga smiled at his younger brother, “You are still very young Orca.” He said, “I will tell you when you are older, but for now is not the time.”
 
“I understand!”
 
The two brothers shared a warm hug, and Kagome sniffled, “That is so sweet.” She cried. Even Inu Yasha had to agree to that.
 
* * *
 
That night, the team found a clearing deep in the woods, a great place to set up camp.
 
Nobunaga and Orca shared the tent they'd brought along. Kagome curled up inside her sleeping-bag, and Inu Yasha just meditated beside a tree.
 
The last crackles of the camp-fire burnt out, and were replaced by the soft soothing sounds of the night.
 
Suddenly, a small rustling in the bushes near by disturbed the young campers.
 
“Big brother?” cried Orca, “What was that?” Nobunaga wrapped the blankets over the scared little boy.
 
“Just stay down.” He whispered, “Don't worry, you'll be safe.” He stepped out of the tent.
 
The rustling now seemed to be coming form all different directions. Kagome stood up with her bow at the ready.
 
Nobunaga withdrew his katana, and moved toward the bush. “I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Inu Yasha mumbled.
Nobunaga, moved closer and closer, and finally out from the bush, there came a swarm of the Fox-like Demons.
 
In less than five seconds, they were all surrounded. Inu Yasha, Kagome, and Nobunaga went into battle.
 
Nobunaga, using his Samurai-techniques, knocked all the swords away from his opponents with his katana, but couldn't even scratch them.
 
Kagome shot three sacred arrows at her opponents, but the arrow just went right through them all, like a ghost.
 
Inu Yasha took one swing with the Tetsusaiga, but the Fox-like creature managed to parry it out of his hand.
 
Raving mad, Inu Yasha prepared to use his Iron-Rever-Soul-Stealer attack, but the Foxes were already retreating. In almost no time, they were gone.
 
“Cowards!” mocked Inu Yasha, “They were wining, and yet they ran of like scare little cats!”
 
Kagome wasn't too sure, “That seemed strange.” She said, “Why did they nearly beat us, and then run off?”
 
She turned toward Nobunaga's tent, and saw him on his just standing in front of what used to be the tent.
 
“Nobunaga?” she cried, and then she noticed that Orca was missing, and she saw a note in the wreckage, which read…
 
 
If you ever want to see your baby brother again,
Come to our tribe.
 
The master is expecting you BOY!!
 
Fuming and crying at the same time, Nobunaga fell to his knees. “My only remaining family member!” he sobbed.
“ORCA!!!!”
 
Kagome knelt down to him. “Don't worry Nobunaga, we'll get him back!” she said.
 
Suddenly, Inu Yasha screamed too, “What now?” she thought, and turned to she Inu Yasha had ransacked through her backpack.
 
She was about to unleash her anger on him, when she noticed what he was screaming for.
 
The bottle where she kept the two Sacred-Jewel shards was empty, the shards were gone.
 
“THOSE BASTARDS!!” he yelled,
 
“I'm going to kill them all, one by one!”
 
Nobunaga stood up, “So shall I!” he added, “They shall pay dearly for kidnapping Orca!”
 
Kagome knew she couldn't object to this, so she joined in with the others. “We'll all get them!” she said.
 
All three of them put their hands together and shouted out…
 
“BANZI!!!”
 
Since they knew they wouldn't be getting back to sleep, they quickly packed up the remains of their supplies.
 
Nobunaga mounted his horse, Kagome mounted her bike, and Inu Yasha flexed his leg muscles.
 
All of them took of heading for their destination, which they would reach by sunrise.
 
While on the way, Kagome swore she saw something in trees following them, but decided it was just her mind playing tricks on her.
 
* * *
 
Orca awoke to find himself locked in a deep dark dungeon. “Where am I?” he cried, “Where is my big brother?”
 
“Your brother is on his way!” said a distant voice. A strange figure stepped out of the darkness.
 
“Master-Hime!!” growled Orca.
 
“Watch your tone with me boy!” he growled back, “Or your fate shall be far worse than your bother's!”
 
“You see… as of now your brother and friends are at this moment on their way here!”
 
“And when either one of them makes a move within ten yards of this jungle…!” he sniggered.
 
“My men shall be ready!”
 
Orca was nearly scared to death, “You shall never triumph over us.” He cried. “Not while we have Lord-Inu Yasha with us!”
 
“Oh really... I have these to help me!” He was holding up the stolen jewel-shards, before inserting one each into his arms.
 
The power of the shards caused his fox-mask to glow with a golden light, and his muscles had doubled in size.
 
“With these shards, my power shall grow eve stronger!” he growled. “Now I must prepare for your brother's arrival.”
 
“This should be expected …Now!”
 
At that very moment, two of the guards burst into the dungeon. “My Lord, something's gone wrong!” one of them cried.
 
“The Samurai and his friends have reached our forces. They've already entered the castle!”
“Excellent!” said Master-Hime.
 
“Call out the entire army. We shall use every solider we've got to tear him down!”
 
“Yes My Lord!”
 
“You stay here!” he said to the other guard, “Keep an eye on this brat. I want him to suffer all through this.”
 
Master-Hime and the guard ran out of the room, leaving the other one to its duties.