InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Cell Phone ❯ Chapter Eights ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Once Upon a Cell Phone
 
Author: Anonymous Fangirl
 
Summary: Do we have to do this every chapter? Fine. Kagome brings a cell phone to the past, and it works because Miroku is from the future. If that makes no sense at all, you really need to read the rest of the story.
 
Rating: Mature for language and eventual sex.
 
Miroku: Yes…
 
Kagome: With him?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Well, yeah. What's wrong with that?
 
Kagome: My best friend is in love with him!
 
Miroku: Didn't we already go over this in one of the chapters?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Yes we did. And I personally think that Miroku sex would be no hardship at all.
 
Miroku: . . . Will you bear my child?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: I would, if you weren't a fictional character.
 
Miroku: Damn
 
Kagome: . . . Can we start this chapter now?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Oh yes! On with the fic!
 
 
 
Chapter Eight
 
 
 
The ally, in question, was proably the most desicible, dirtiest, leacherous monk that had ever walked the face of the earth. Except for maybe his grandfather, Kagome was sure that there had never been a more lecherous person, let alone a monk.
 
Of course, Miroku had nothing to do with their current predicament. Kagome knew that deep down somewhere in her subconcious. But being only human, Kagome could only deal with so much. And this was the absolute last straw.
 
Kagome glared at Miroku. “You had something to do with this, didn't you?”
 
Miroku blinked twice. Had something to do with it? He ony wished he oculd have thought of something so perfect with in such a short time!
 
But Kagome must have taken his hesitation as a yes.
 
“You BASTARD! There is no way that I am going to sleep in thatthing with you!” Kagome said, pointing to the circlar, intimate bed laying so innocently in the middle of the room.
 
“My dear, sweet Kagome-sama, certainly you aren't insinutaing that I, a perfectly innocent monk who would never, ever…”
 
Kagome looked like she would die. She was sure that she would too. At the very least, Miroku had knocked years off of her life expectancy.
 
Miroku smirked. “Kagome-sama, whatever is that look for?”
 
Kagome glared. “You know what that look is for, you leach!” Taking one look at the bed, she turned on her heel.
 
“Where are you going?” He asked.
 
Kaome turned on her toe. “Isn't it obvious? I thought it was. I'm going to find another room. I am not, absolutely not, going to sleep with you in that!
 
Miroku smirked, and flopped down on to the bed, purposefully beginning to remove his outer kimono. “You do know, my dearest Kagome-sama, we could do something more physical than just sleep. Something more… dare I say intimate?
 
Kagome's eye tweaked and Miroku was relitively sure that he saw a vien pop under the surface of her skin. It would explain the horrible blushing. “You need to be excummunicated.”
 
Miroku shrugged, lifting his shoulders in emphasis. “Alas, Kagome-sama, I am but a monk. Excummunication is for christians.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and gripped the wooden door handle and pulled hard. The outcome? She was thrown back by her own momentum in to Miroku's arms.
 
“Why Kagome-sama! I had no idea that you were so eager to begin! Now, I want you to know that, as a friend, I will do my best to assure your absolute-“
 
Kagome turned around and positively glowered. “One more word, Miroku- sama” She hissed out through bared teeth, “And you won't have to worry about having any children. You wont have to worry about Naraku. Nor Inuyasha, for when he finds out about this. I'll kill you after I castrate you.”
 
Miroku smiled and removed his hands from her slowly. “When you put it that way…”
 
But Kagome was focusing on other thigns right then. “Why couldn't I open the door?” She wondered. Then the confusion on her face turned to blunt anger as she turned to face him. “You didn't lock it, did you, monk?”
 
Miroku grinned. “Why Kagome-sama! Are you saying that I would dream of locking you and I in a room for one night so hat we could have blissfully, uninterrupted wild sex that only exists in my dreams?”
 
And there went another vien.
 
“Good point, Kagome-chan.” Miroku said, an got up to check the door. “Well, I didn't lock it, if that's what truly concerns you, Kagome.” Miroku studied it for a moment longer, before he froze up, and turned to Kagome. “You don't honestly believe that I would lock you in anywhere for any reason other than your safety, do you?”
 
Kagome looked a little skeptical, but shock her head just the same. “of course you wouldn't, Miroku-sama.”
 
Miroku smiled reassuringly at her before turning back to the door. He knocked on it, just lightly, before calling out softly. “Hello, we seem to have been locked in! Would you be so kind as to open it? He-lll-oooo!”
 
“SHUDDUP IN THERE!” Was heard from the other side of the door. Kagome and Miroku both looked at the door as if it had grown another head.
 
“Umm… Miroku-sama, why did he just…?”
 
“Excuse me, but we seem to be locked in. Would you be so kind as to let us out?” Miroku asked calmly, with his face frozen in a forced smile.
 
“Did you hear the monk, Shiguri? He wants to be let out!” Another voice said.
 
“No, we won't let you out, monk. We know what happened to Megumi-san, and we didn't trust you humans before anyhow.” Shiguri, the first voice, informed them.
 
Kagome felt like she was going to die. “Umm… could you transport us to separate rooms? I don't care if I'm locked in… I can even understand… sort of… but please don't leave me in here! He's a dirty pervert! He'll take advantage of me while I sleep! He'll touch me in inapproperiate places! You can absolutely not leave me in here with him!” Kagome wailed in a voice, getting higher and higher with each word.
 
The other guard laughed. “But he's a monk. Surely you overexaggerate, miko. We shall be back to awaken you in the morning. Don't do anything foolish.”
 
“Shuddup, Tame. They don't need reasoning. They are just humans. Let's go.” Shiguri said. There was a sound of soft wind before the loud thumps of a dragon walking.
 
Kagome stared at the door in shock. “They… just… left me… in here… with a dirty, dirty monk… “
 
Miroku grinned. “I won't do anything that you wouldn't consent to, Kagome-sama.”
 
Kagome turned to look at him with a look that told him exactly how much she trusted him.
 
“I promise!” He said with a grin.
 
Kagome blinked and knocked on the door again. “Please let me out! Please! Please!”
 
“This is ridiculus.” Miroku spoke in to her ear. Kagome let out a screech.
 
“How did you get over here so queitly! Don't scare me like that!” Kagoem said as she pressed her back against the wall, trying her hardest to fullfill her one mission: do not touch the dirty, reletively cute monk!
 
“Kagome-sama…” Miroku said, dropping his gaze to her lips. “What could I do to earn your trust?”
 
Kagome sneered. “Me trust you? Please. Your name doesn't belong in the same sentence as trurt. Unless that sentence is `no one could ever trust Miroku.” She said, practically climbing the wall to avoid touching him.
 
“Are you afraid of me, Kagome-sama?” Miroku said, placing one hand in the small of her back and the other palm flat against the cool wood of the door.
 
That was what it took to put the fire back in Kagome's eyes. “Miroku, you are as harmless as a kitten. Albeit, a horribly perverted kitten, but harmless none the less.”
 
Miroku pressed his groin against her stomach and shot her a devilish smile that nearly reached his eyes. “Harmless as a kitten, you say?”
 
Kagome gulped but nodded. “And I will never, ever share a bed with you!”
 
Miroku smiled and rubbed his hips in in circular motion against her stomach, forcing her shirt to bunch and ride up. “Really, Kagome-sama. Because I happen to know that you will be begging me, on your knees and all, to take you to bed.” His lips grazed against her cheek when he said it, causing Miroku to shiver.
 
Kagome arched under him. Two could play this game. “Oh yeah?”
 
Miroku took in a deep breath of her hair while sliding his hand that had been at the small of her back to flick the bottom of her bra wire. “Yeah.”
 
Kagome tilted her head up so that her lips touched the underside of his jaw. “I don't think so, Miroku-sama.”
“I'll bet you will.”
 
“Okay.” Kagome said with a smile.
 
Miroku blinked twice. “Okay?”
 
Kagome nodded. “Umm-hmm. If I beg you, then I have to…”
 
Miroku grinned. “Let me do all the dirty, lecherous things you keep thinking I want to do to you?”
 
Kagome shuddered slightly but nodded. “And if you beg me…”
 
“You can do what ever you want with me!” Miroku said with a happy grin.
 
Kagome's eyes lite up. “Alright.” She said as she sauntered off to the single bed. She looked at it with a slight glare before lying in it, rolling over in a few positions before settling.
 
“What's wrong, Miroku? Can't sleep in a bed? I suppose you would be a little out of practice… but hey! You'll have plenty of that for as long as you're waiting around for me!”Kagome said with a smile as she rolled over in the bed to give him a little more room.
 
Miroku frowned. “Why did you just say alright?”
 
Kagome shrugged. “I get to do what ever I want to you? Please.” At the evil smile on Kagome's face, Miroku was pretty sure she didn't want to do any of the things he was interested in doing.
 
He frowned and crossed Kagome in a dominatrix suit off of his christmas list. Dammit Santa!
 
Slowly he worked his way in to bed, careful to not face the source of temptation.
 
“Miroku?” Kagome asked him after a few awkward moments.
 
“What is it, Kagome?” Miroku said, carefully lacing his voice with drowsiness so that she would feel compeld to let him sleep.
 
“I have noticed something about you, Miroku.” Kagome said, turning in the bed. Miroku knew that if he turned around right now, he would be face to face with her.
 
Of course he didn't. “What's that?”
Kagome giggled. “Whenever you're going to do something inapproperiate, you use my name with my suffix.”
 
Miroku blinked. Had he? If he had, he hadn't realized it.
 
“Um hm… you use it before you do something innapproperiate, or soemthing that you weren't suppose to do, or something that you're not supposed to do and…” Kagome tapped a thoughtful fingertip to her lip, “When you lie or are avoiding the truth.”
 
Miroku chuckled. “Kagome… that's all the time.”
 
Kagome smiled and shock her head. “No, not all the time. You aren't doing it right now!”
 
Miroku blinked. So he wasn't. He would have normally abserved something like that… he never left signs of what was going on inside of him. How had she, a little miko from the future, managed to see? It was a question he would wonder till the day he died.
 
“But Kagome-sama, I'm always planning on something perverted.” Miroku said as he rolled over, and wsa surprised to see that Kagome was already sitting up in bed.
 
“Kagome?” Miroku asked, looking around to be sure they were in no danger.
 
Kagome laughed. “See? Look at you. You were planning on groping me, weren't you?”
 
Miroku wasn't pleased that she was right.
 
“And then, when you saw that I was all freaked out about something, you go and get all serious James Bond like on me. Really, it's ridiculus on how easy you are to pin.”
Miroku frowned, and Kagome smiled when she saw a crease appear in between his eyebrows. What was he thinking, Kagome wondered when his face was all worked up like that?
 
“Miroku?”
 
Silence.
 
Kagome sighed. “Miroku, I'm sorry for pining you. It's just… well… you know, you seem to think that no one notices anything about you.”
 
“Nobody does notice anything about me. I'm still trying to figure out how you figured me out the little that you did.”
 
Kagome shrugged. “I didn't figure out more about you before because we had nothing in common. Sango and I are the only two girls in our little group, Shippo and I have both lost a parent, Inuyasha… well… I'm not all too sure what we have in common, but there must be some thing… well, you and I didn't have anythin gin common.”
 
“We still don't have anything in common.” Miroku pointed out.
 
Kagome shock her head. “We're both from the future.” Kagome frowned. “I wish I had my cell phone…”
 
Miroku smirked and flopped back down in bed. “Kagome, you my dear, are too much for me.”
 
Kagome smiled as she leaned down in the bed. “I'm too much for any of you. Didn't you know that already?”
 
Yes, Miroku knew it. He knew that when the time came, he would have to be the one to send her home. Him or Inuyasha. She would never be able to stay in the past, and she would never, ever be able to come even farther in the future with him…
 
Miroku's eyes snapped open. Her live in the future with him? No… when had he started to think like that? He was fine in his solitude! He was! Besides… what if?
 
Miroku shook his head. No what if's. He looked down, and Kagom ehad already fallen asleep. He knew he would pay dearly for it when he woke up, but he had to hold her to him. She was life. She was light. However wrong or carnal it was, he had to hold on to it for just a little while longer.