InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Cell Phone ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Once upon a cell phone
 
Author: Anonymous Fangirl
 
Summary: Kagome brings a cell phone to the past… and it WORKS! But you already knew that, you've read the first eight chapters, right? No? Well, then go back to page one and start all over again!
 
Disclaimer: Nope, still not Rumiko Takahashi
 
ETC: Thanksgiving… I am beginning to understand why people hate it so much…
 
Rating: M. Duh.
 
Dedicated: To Cysso who reviewed without me having to threaten her. Also to the person who demanded a sex scene. Katheryn Erum . God! That made my day! We need more people like you in the world! But seriously, Guard dog is like, all sex. Four chapters and they spend half of it doing it. I was randy that day… It's not Miroku Kagome sex, but it's Sesshoumaru Kagome sex, so…
 
Miroku: No… sex… OH GOD WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME!?!
 
Kagome: * prays * dear santa… I know that you may get a lot of requests this year, but all I want is to not have the author force Miroku sex down my throat.
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Oh, I'm not going to force it… * evil grin *
 
Kagome: S H U D D E R
 
Miroku: G R I N
Anonymous Fangirl: Read and Review! Because I am getting tired of people reading and not reviewing, so 25 more reviews or I wont update! If you guys reviewed on a regular basis, this wouldn't happen.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter Nine
 
 
 
 
 
And pay dearly for it he did. For as soon as Kagome woke up, and she was not a morning person, to find Miroku wrapped around her, well….
 
Kagome was not a morning person.
 
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!!?” Kagome had screamed as soon as she pried his fingers off of her.
 
Miroku flinched. “I'm sorry… Kagome-sama… I have no control over what my hands do… I was ASLEEP!”
 
Kagome postively glowered. “Your hand was on my CHEST!”
 
Miroku shrugged. “I was asleep, Kagome-sama, therefore I had no control over what my body did or did not do.”
 
Kagome's eye tweaked. “You . . . called me Kagome- sama.”
 
Miroku took a tiny step back and grinned. “oh! You're still on that!”
 
“Still… on … what… Miro- kun.” Kagome said as she took one tiny step forward, a devilish grin plastered on her face.
 
Miroku took another step backwards, only to have his back plastered against the door. He knocked lightly on it, hoping for a response. “Uh… dragons… it's morning now, I'm sure… you could open the door any time now!”
 
Kagome grinned. “No one will save you, Miro- kun.
 
Miroku was starting to grow flustered. He knew what an angry Kagome could do, expecially this early in the morning. “Now Kagome-chan, be reasonable! You aren't sadistic! You wouldn't urt a fly!”
 
Kagome smiled sickly sweet. “But then, you aren't a fly, are you?”
 
Miroku was about to open his mouth to scream for help when the door opened behind him, causing him to fall backwards in to the waiting claws of…
 
…Megumi.
 
“Megumi-san!” Miroku and Kagome sung out simultaneously in the next moment.
 
What's going on? Why did the monk sound as though he was in danger? Megumi asked, sniffing around for some clue.
 
Miroku grinned and scratch at his eyebrow. “Would you believe that Kagome-sama was going to kill me?”
 
Not with out good reason.
 
Miroku sighed. “Why does everyone doubt my innocence?”
 
“Because you don't have any, you dirty lech!” Kagome wailed, punching him in the back of the head.
 
What did he do?
 
“I was asleep!” Miroku exclaimed when Kagome began.
 
“Well, I woke up and his hand was on my chest!” Kagome screamed.
 
Miroku rolled his eyes. “I'm telling you, I have no control over my hands when I am asleep!”
 
Kagome turned on her heel to face him. “What about when you're awake?!”
 
Miroku shrugged. “I usually lak control then too.”
 
Kagome caught Megumi looking around her, almost nervously, and Kagome was sure she saw a bead of sweat trickle down her neck.
 
“Megumi? What's…”
I think Naraku has somehow reached Kami. We need to leave this place. I don't think it's safe. Some things are unexplained. Kami would never act as he did last night… locking miko's and monk's up. Megumi shook her head. Not just that… the dragons there weren't very many. When I asked Shiguri about it, he told me that everyone was sent out. But Kami would never sen dout more then he would keep here
 
Kagome blinked. “There are more dragons?!?”
 
Megumi nodded. We need to leave now!
 
Miroku didn't need to be told twice. Not breaking a stride, Miroku lifted Kagome on to Megumi's back and got on after her.
 
If dragon's could sweat drop, Megumi did it just then. Do I look like a horse to you?
 
Miroku grinned. “I shall with hold my comment. But we need to get out of here, Megumi, and you can take us so much faster than we could walk!”
 
If Megumi didn't accept this as a good enough reason, she didn't let them know it. She simply spread her wings and prepared to take flight.
 
This, however, Miroku had some objections too.
 
“Uh… Megumi, why are we flying? I thought we swam here?” Miroku said, gripping the spines on her back tigthly. “Why are we flying out of here?”
 
Megumi shot Miroku a no duh look. We swam in because we didn't want anyone to see where we were entering. It doesn't matter much if someone sees us, because they wouldn't know where we had taken off from. Besides, our island reeks with the scent of a demon. . .
 
Kagome gulped audibly. A demon. . . that may very well mean. . .
 
“Naraku. . .” Miroku was surprised how easily the name slipped from his lips. Kagome was more surprised how much hatred could be put in to one word. Megumi, however, didn't show or say what she felt.
 
Kagome looked back at the quickly retreating island, and saluted it, praying she would never have to return there again.
 
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
 
 
Anonymous Fangirl : sort of a need be chapter. It needed to be here for the story to continue on. Not really all that fun, but entirely neccesssary. I promise you Kagome/Miroku situations next chapter.
 
Kagome: . . . situations? What does that. . . entail?
 
Miroku: * grin. * it means you and I are gonna get down in funky town!
 
Anonymous Fangirl: No, it doesn't. But it does mean adult humor, so if you are under the age of 13 or just very immature, well. . . don't let your parents know you're reading this!
Miroku: YAY! PERVERSIONS!
Kagome: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. . .
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Please review! Because I'mnot updating until I get 25 more reviews! (sorry peps, that's just the way it is!)