InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Cell Phone ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Once Upon a Cell Phone
 
Author: Anonymous Fangirl
 
Summary: . . . fine. Since you all insist. . . Kagome brings a cell phone to the past and it works, due to the fact that our favorite monk is actually a time traveling crusader of DNA, shuddup, I was tired when I came up with that particular name. But my story title kicks ass, so I think it makes up for it. . . maybe. . . just read and review. . .
 
Rating: Mature. Though they haven't yet, they will soon “do the act”
 
Miroku: Call it what it is, Anonymous Fangirl, we are going to have sex.
 
Kagome: Now wait a minute, Miroku. She may have meant that we were going to be in a play together. Right?
 
Anonymous Fangirl- No, you guys are going to have some serious, mouth watering sex. I've actually already written that chapter, along with the epilouge.
 
Kagome: . . . But you haven't finished the story yet. . . why would you write the epilouge and the sex scene chapter?
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Because, my dear Kagome- sama I felt like it. It's my perogetive, anyways. I'm the author!
 
Miroku: All praise the author, who shall give me lots of Kagome sex!
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Isn't it great?
 
Kagome: . . . not exactly. . .
 
Etc: Anonymous Fangirl- something good is going to happen this chapter!
 
Miroku: Sex?
 
Kagome: No. . . please god no
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Nope, not sex.
 
Miroku- Then you have lost my interest. Talk to me more when there is sex.
 
Kagome- Why oh why is he such a pervert?! Inuyasha's not a pervert!
 
Miroku- (fuming) Well, then, I am so sorry to disappoint you, Kagome- sama.
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Let's not bicker over who's a pervert and who's not. . . But, something good does happen this chapter!
 
Kagome- As long as it's not sex. . .
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Read and Review!
 
 
 
 
Chapter Eleven
 
 
They landed many hours later, in a place that Kagome didn't recognize. “Megumi,” She asked, “Where are we? We flew just about the same amount of time as we did when we left the village, but why aren't we anywhere near the village?”
 
Miroku grinned, and stiffled a laugh behind a hand and a cough. Kagome shot him a glare. “And what,” She asked in an even tone, “is so funny, Miro- kun?
 
Miroku shrugged. “It just struck me that your sense of direction might be, and mind you only slightly, non existant.”
 
Kagome balled her fist. “And what's that supposed to mean!?!”
 
Megumi gave them a chasitising look, as if they were behaving like children. It means, Kagome, that we have been traveling the opposite way since we left the island. We can't have them try to find us by tracking where we've been, so we need to find another way to get to Naraku.
 
“May I point out to you, Megumi-san, that we had no idea where Naraku was in the first place, so as to finding a new way too him isn't possible.” Kagome said.
 
Megumi scoffed. And here I thought you were the smart one. Naraku had influenced the villagers. Therefore, the villagers would have very likely had information on his where abouts, or information on how to drag him out of hiding.
 
Miroku grinned. “And I thought you were the smart one. . .” He said in a very Megumi sounding voice.
 
“At least I'm in the right clothing for my sex. You're dressed like a girl!” Kagome said.
 
Miroku shrugged and began to pull off the heavy Kimono Megumi had bestowed upon him earlier. “Well, if you would prefer I was dressed in nothing, I would be more than happy to accommodate you, Kagome- sama.”
 
Kagome fumed. “Don't. You. Dare. Take. That. Off.”
 
“Why? I would be more than happy if you were to take off your kimono, Kagome.” Miroku said as he shrugged the fabric back on.
 
Megumi looked around them. It seems relatively safe here. We shall spend the night and continue on in the morning. I shall go and bring us some food. Megumi said before spreading her wings and taking flight.
 
Kagome sat down next to Miroku, and took a good look around her for the first time. They had landed on a tall cliff, with mountain behind them and open sky in front. It would be near impossible to climb, so they were safe from any land attacks, and the only sky entrance was from right in front of them, so they were relatively safe from that too. As she watched the sunset, a thought struck her.
 
“I think I've got you figured out, Miroku.” Kagome said as she watched the the sun sink low in the horizon.
 
“That, Kagome, I sincerely doubt.” Miroku said as he leaned back, staring off in to the distance and not seeing much of anything. It was getting darker, and harder to see. Miroku smirked. That was a lot like his life.
 
“Yeah. You say one think, perverted, cocky, and what you must think is funny, because it's really not, to stop us all from seeing the real you.” Kagome said with a smile, leaning her head forward to rest upon her knees.
 
“And what is the real me, Kagome?” Miroku asked, right next to her ear. Kagome shuddered and turned and saw. Him standing on the dragon, protecting her. Him risking his life to rescue her from the pits of the goddess's chambers, him rescuing her from the demon that had been waiting for her when she had come back from her time.
 
She smiled. “I have a bit of an inkling idea of who you really are, Miroku.” She said.
 
“Really?” He asked, leaning if it was possible, even closer.
 
“Really!” Kagome assured him, not backing away. “For example, right now you are hoping to make me want to stop questioning you by making me think that you're going to kiss me. But I'm not going to, you know. I'm going to find out all about you.”
 
Miroku smiled and eyed her lips hungerily. “And what would you do, Kagome- sama, if I were to really kiss you right now?”
 
He didn't give her a chance to answer before he was speaking again. “Would you push me away? Or would you. . .” He paused, and licked his lips. “. . . kiss me back?”
 
Kagome took a deep breath and reminded herself that this was exactly what he was planning. Throughly distract her from her inquisition. She smiled and got her breathing under control. “Well, Miroku, since you wont kiss me anyways, I guess we'll never know-“
 
If she was going to say anything else, it was cut short as Miroku's lips played on hers gently.
Kagome tried to stifle a moan, but she couldn't help it. His lips moved teasingly lightly on hers, seducing, and never taking. He smiled, watching her eyes cloud and glaze, feeling her lips part ever so slightly in the ancient act of surrender. He knew he could plunder, he knew she wanted him too. But he also knew that if he did, it would simply relieve her of him.
 
Miroku pulled away, lips tingling and other parts of his body begging for release. Begging for him to take her. She was willing! She was. . .
 
. . . Leaning in for more.
 
Kagome froze at the sudden change in his expression, and as if she had just realized what she was doing, she jumped back and stammered. “Well. . . that just proved my theory completely wrong. Maybe I don't know you at all, after all. I mean, I have so many questions, but. . .”
 
“Ask them.” Miroku said, leaning back again.
 
Kagome blinked once, then twice. “I beg your pardon?”
 
“Ask them.” He repeated. “Ask them all. I'll answer if I don't think it's too. . .”
 
Kagome waited for him to finish, but he never did.
 
“What's your favorite color?”
 
Miroku grinned. “I would have thought that would have been obvious. Purple.”
 
Kagome smiled. He was actually talking to her! “How old are you?”
 
“Nineteen.”
 
Nineteen? Kagome froze, and almost didn't ask her next question. “When's your birthday?”
 
“June Ninth.”
 
Ah. . . so he was a Gemini. . . It made perfect sense to her, actually.
 
“Did you play sports?”
 
“I was on the karate team at my school.”
 
“Were you any good at school?”
 
“The best in my percentile.”
 
“Which was?”
 
“95.”
 
Wow. Doubly wow. He was better in school than she was? unfair! “First kiss?”
 
“Next door neighbor. We thought we should practice before we started elementary school.” He turned to her then. “You're asking me all of these questions, Kagome. Am I allowed to return the favor?”
 
Kagome nodded.
 
“Okay, everything you just asked me.” Miroku said.
 
“What?”
 
“If you want to know anymore about me, you have to tell me the same things.”
 
“Well. . . okay. My favorite color is pink, and so I decorated my whole room in it. . . I'm going to be sixteen next month, the only time I play sports is when I am in P.E., which by the way, I don't think I'll ever use, I used to be in the 90 percentile, but after traveling back and forth through time, I dropped down to the 60; and my first kiss was. . .” Kagome paused here, and turned her head away from his probbing gaze. She answered so quietly, he almost didn't hear her. “you.”
 
Miroku was dumb sturck. She had never kissed anyone? He had taken her first kiss? Why hadn't she tried to stop him? The first kiss was special! Kisses were special! He himself had only kissed three girls. . . his child hood friend, the girl he lost his virginty to, and. . .
 
“Kagome. . . I'm sorry. . . I didn't-“ he was spared from any further apologies as Megumi flew down, a deer locked in her claws. And wood on her back.
 
I think this should be enough. . . I ate well on the island, so I will be with only a little sustience.
 
As if just noticing the akward silence of the area, she eyes the two closly. What's going on? Did I interrupt something?
 
Kagome shook her head. “No. Umm. . . I don't have a knife to skin the deer. . . my knife was in the pocket of my uniform. . . along with my flint and tinder.”
 
Megumi held out her claws. If you guide them, my talons can slice fairly well, just not in very good detail. You might lose some of the meat, but it's better than nothing.
 
“Yes, but we still don't have any flint or tinder.” Kagome said as she lay out the wood.
 
Megumi rolled her eyes and blew out a breath of fire when she finished. And I thought you were the smart one. . .
 
 
 
 
Anonymous Fangirl- Please review!