InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Cell Phone ❯ chapter eighteen ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Once upon a Cell Phone
 
Author: Anonymous Fangirl
 
Summary: . . . not this chapter, buddy! And, at twenty eight pages, five thousand, seven hundred and eighty five words, this is the new record holder for longest chapter! Round of applause!
 
Rating: Mature. No more eventually, this is the sex chapter. Turn back now if ye not like lemons!
 
Disclaimer: . . . Do you really think that if I owned Inuyasha I would be typing on a fanfiction site? . . . Didn't think so.
 
Etc: Miroku: That's it! I am sick and tired of waiting for my Kagome sex! I am about to go on strike!
Kagome: Didn't you read the script for this chapter?
Miroku: Do I ever?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: You might have wanted to read this one.
 
Miroku: Woo who. I'm bed ridden and philosphising. . .
 
Anonymous Fangirl: . . . keep reading. . .
 
Miroku: . . . I don't see what you want me to read, what am I- YES! KAGOME SEX THIS CHAPTER! WOOT!
 
Kagome: . . . Was it necessary to put this chapter in?
 
Anonymous Fangirl: Absa - friggin - lootle.
 
Kagome: . . . I'm gonna go bury myself now.
 
Miroku: WOOT! KAGOME SEX! UH HUH! I AM THE MAN!
Anonymous Fangirl: Read and Review!
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter Eighteen
 
 
 
 
Miroku cracked one eye, then another, waiting for the light to overwhelm him, but there was none. Only darkness in the room he lay in.
 
“I don't know if he can survive. . . he's received an awful lot of blows and internal wounds. We'll do the best that we can to save him, though.” Miroku heard a familiar voice whisper.
 
Suuhai? Miroku thought, trying to reach up to his brow to clear his head. But at the slightest movement, pain shot through his body, knocking him unconcious once again.
 
 
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
 
 
 
 
Is he going to wake up?” Miroku heard someone ask in a far away voice from above ask.
 
I don't know. He could, but it could also be in twenty years.” Suuhai answered from much closer. “ Hey, Miroku, if you don't wake up I just may have to steal your girl! She's really cute, and I've never met someone so devoted to such an ugly bastard. Wake up, you freak, or I'll marry her!
 
“Suuhai-kun!” Kagome's face came in to focus, mere inches to his right. But the voice still sounded like it was coming from a distance. “Don't be like that! What if Miroku doesn't want to marry me?”
 
Suuhai shrugged and with a flirtatous grin, “Who wouldn't want to marry such a pretty lady?” Miroku tried to open his eyes farther, so that they could see he was awake, but couldn't manage to open them far enough for his eye lashes to part. Still, he could see Suuhai clearly when he leaned in to check his pulse. “Vital signs are looking up. If you want, I can kill `em now so that you don't have to marry him. What, did he get you pregnant or something?” Suuhai asked, all humor gone from his face. Replaced by seriousness Kagome hadn't expected. “Is that it? Does he finally get to have a litter like he always wanted?”
 
Kagome shook her head with a blush. “Uh. . . no. . . we've never even had sex!”
 
Suuhai glanced back at Miroku. “Hmm. . . why not, I wonder?” Then he looked back at Kagome, who was clutching at her antique school girl skirt in her lap with one hand and holding Miroku's with the other. Suuhai shrugged as he stepped back, and sat down in a nearby chair. “He must really like you.” Suuhai shrugged as he lite a cigrette. “Damn. . . now I can't have you. . . he's practically a brother to me. . .”
 
Kagome blushed. “Put that out! Miroku's sick! And why would him not having sex with me mean he likes me? He's made love to lots of women he barely knows!”
 
Suuhai grinned over his cigrette. “Sweetheart, the air here isn't real. All of it's artificial. Though Naraku is dead now, his effects are still in every year. I don't think the miasma will clear for at least a few months, if not years. Plus, Miroku grew up in it. I don't think that a little cigrette smoke will bother his lungs in the slightest. And of course he really likes you. And he didn't make love to anyone. That was all sex. Which is why he hasn't had it with you yet.” Suuhai let out a hiss of smoke. “My guess is he's waiting for the right moment to make love to you.”
 
Kagome blinked. “Is there a diffrence between having sex and making love?”
 
If Miroku could have moved he would have patted her head. She's so adorably naiive!
 
Suuhai laughed. “Of course there is! Sex is the act. Making love is the emotion.” Suuhai smiled as he put hand on Miroku's. “'Course, I make love with all my women. Nothing's half way with me. If you want to try me out, I'm sure something can be arranged.” When he grinned, Miroku clenched a fist beneath his hand. “Huh?” Suuhai asked as he looked down at Miroku's face, which was covered in percipitation. Suuhai smirked. “Why you little bastard. You wake up in time to hear me taking your woman, huh? Well, what are you gonna do, huh, you useless bastard?”
 
Miroku twisted his hand so that it captured Suuhai's and jerked him down, bringing his other fist to his face in the movement. “Don't. . . you. . . touch her. . . you dick.”Miroku managed through the pain that swamped him.
 
Suuhai jumped back and rubbed his jaw. “Man, any harder and you would have broken my jaw!”
 
Miroku growled, ignoring the pain as he willed it away. “At least then you would have shut up, useless brat!”
 
Miroku paused when he heard quiet sobbing next to him, twisting slightly, Miroku was surprised to see Kagome crying in to her hands. “Ka. . . Kagome, what's wrong?” Miroku asked as he tried to sit up, only to fall back down on the bed.
 
Suuhai was at his side in an instant. “Easy, buddy. I'm sure your girl's just happy to see you alive and back in. . . fighting form. Take it easy.”
 
Miroku ignored him. “Kagome?”
 
Kagome shook her head as she wiped the last of her tears away. “I'm fine. . . really. I'm just so glad. . . so glad. . . that you're alive!” Kagome said as she wrapped both of her arms all the way around him, leaning far in to the bed. “You are alive. . . you aren't in a coma or anything. . . and you're going to get better, right?” Kagome turned to Suuhai. “Right?!”
 
Suuhai put up two hands in defense. “Jeeze, you're as tightly wound as he is. `course he's gonna get better!” Suuhai grinned at Miroku, who, despite being buried in her breast, was staring in to Kagome's eyes. “Miroku, you didn't teach her very much about yourself, did 'ja? Why does she think she's gonna lose you?”
 
Miroku groaned. “Suuhai. . . I promise you I won't kill you if you leave us alone.
 
Suuhai whistled. “Well, hot damn, I can take a hint, I know when I'm not wanted!” He told them as he walked out the door. “Try not to overexert him too much. . . despite what he says, he really is a wreak!” Suuhai closed the door barely in time to dodge a pillow Miroku threw at him.
 
Once Suuhai was gone, Miroku lay down back against Kagome's chest and let her stroke his cheeks in silence.
 
“Kagome. . .” Miroku said when he couldn't take her searching eyes in silence any longer.
 
“Miroku. . . you could have died. . . you almost died. You almost. . .” Kagome hiccuped as she put both of her hands on either side of his face.
 
Miroku grabbed both her hands with his and sat up straight. “Kagome. . . I didn't die, so let's stop thinking about it.
 
Kagome shook her head. “I lost Megumi. . . and I almost lost you too!”
 
Miroku smiled as he pulled her face to his in a slight kiss, quieting her with out words. “Kagome. . . I don't know how I could go on with out you. . . why in the world did you come after me? I told you all to stay back. . . the hell hole was fracturing. . . what if you had been caught in it? What if it swallowed me and you weren't far enough away?”
 
Kagome shook her head. “It wouldn't have mattered. . . you weren't going to die. . . I wouldn't let you.”
 
Miroku smiled. She sounded so assured in that matter. . . “And what, pray tell, could you have possibly done to prevent me from dying?”
 
Kagome smiled as she started to cry again. “I dunno. . . I was hoping I wouldn't have to figure that out.” She sobbed as she pressed her forehead against his.
 
Miroku pulled her down so that her head rested on his shoulder. “Shh shh, Kagome. C'mon, tell me how you managed to get us to my time? Or did Suuhai manage to get all of these things through the time tunnel with him?”
 
Kagome shook her head. “No. . . after you sucked in Naraku, your hell hole just. . .” Kagome paused. “You remember when I told you that I heard it whisper to me once? Well, it was like it wasn't angry any more. It was like it didn't want any more people to die. . . I could have sworn, though Inuyasha and Sango and Shippo all say that they didn't hear it, so I must be wrong. . . but. . .”
 
Miroku froze. It couldn't be. . . “What did you hear, Kagome? What did it tell you?”
 
Kagome smiled and wiped her tears away. “They all tell me I was wrong, but I could have sworn it whispered, thank you, those who have suffered. May you live well.
 
Miroku froze. What did that mean? Did his hell hole. . .
 
“I think that it. . . whatever it was, because I really don't think it was a hell hole, had a soul.” Kagome said as she turned Miroku's right hand towards her.
 
Miroku flinched and pulled it out of her grasp before she could see his palm. Kagome pouted and grabbed his hand back. “oh, let me see!” She commanded as she turned the palm to face her. Miroku jerked and tried to pull out of her grasp, but she held strong.
 
Kagome hmmed as she stared at it. Miroku winced as he watched her expression turn dark and foreboading. “What is it, Kagome?”
 
Kagome chewed on her bottom lip. “You're life line. . . it's longer then mine.” She said with a pout as she released his hand.
 
Miroku stared at his palm in amazement. He had a life line. . . Miroku lifted his palm to the light so that he could examine it himself. Three main lines: life, wealth, and relationships. . . countless others that determined his fate. . . He couldn't remember the last time he had seen it, though he was sure that once upon a time he had.
 
Kagome picked up her own palm and layed it next to his. “See?” She asked, pointing to his life line, then her own. “Yours stretches all the way down to. . .” she trailed her finger down his palm and around to his wrist. “. . . here, and mine doesn't even reach my wrist!”
 
Miroku grabbe dher hand and stared at it. Three lines, just like his. Countless others that determined her fate. All proof that they were undoubtedly, one hundred percent alive.
 
“Why would you think it wasn't a hell hole, Kagome? Why would it have a soul?” Miroku asked, dropping her palm back in to her lap.
 
Kagome shrugged. “If you think about it. . . it wasn't really evil. . . I always just thought we called it the hell hole because Naraku gave it to you. . .”
 
“Why would you think that?” Miroku asked. He had been told since before he was born that it was the hell hole, and had been so for millenia.
 
“Naraku. . . in a language in my time, English, Naraku translates to hell.” Kagome said. “I don't think it was evil. . . it saved everyone. If it wasn't for you hell hole, we would have all died. He would have killed Inuyasha, and Shippo, and Sango, and. . .”
“. . . Naraku would have killed you. But so would the hell hole.” Miroku pointed out.
 
“Yes, but your hell hole had a voice of it's own. . . the time, right at the end, the voice wasn't the same as before. Before it sounded like Naraku, but this time it sounded like. . .” Kagome frowned. “I dunno. It was so clear, and beautiful. Like an angel.” Kagome smiled. “It sounded almost like my mother.” She laughed. “But that's silly, isn't it? It couldn't have been my mother!”
 
Miroku smiled and shrugged. It wasn't very likely that his hell hole contained Kagome's mother's soul, but with all that they had been through, he wouldn't have been surprised.
 
Kagome smiled. “Can I ask you a question, Miroku?”
“You just did, but go ahead.” Miroku said as he leaned back.
 
“What are you living for?” Kagome asked quickly with a blush. “Oh, I'm sorry. . . that's probably a really personal question, but you did say that I could ask you one, so. . .”
 
“Easy, Kagome. I'll answer it, I'll answer. But why would you think about it at a time like this?” Miroku asked a wry grin.
 
Kagome cocked her head to one side. “At a time like what?”
 
God, he loved her. Miroku smiled. “Never mind. Ask me your question again.”
 
“Everybody has a reason for wanting to live. . . What's yours?” Kagome paused here, before adding on in a whisper so slight he almost missed it. “Miroku.”
 
Miroku shrugged from his bed, shifting the blankets slightly lower on his body. “I dunno. I lived to kill Naraku, I guess.”
 
Kagome shook her head. “You lived for someone's death? It was bound to come sooner or later, you just happened to. . .” she smiled a little here, “. . . hurry it along.”
 
Miroku smiled. “I guess I did. . . but still, it's what I lived for.”
 
They sat in silence in the dark room for a long moment. “Kagome. . .” Miroku whispered, pointing to the window. “Would you be the sweet girl I know you are and open thr blinds for me? And then. . . the window, too, while you're at it.”
 
Kagome jumped up. “Uh, yeah, sure.” She said as she ran for the window, throwing it open. “Hey. . . the sun's out again.” She noted out loud as she shielded her eyes from the unexpected light.
Miroku smiled at her and decided that if he died here. . . if he died in this room, wounded from a battle he might as well have lost, this would be the memory he would bring with him in to the after life. Kagome, standing against a window filled with light after the long darkness. Kagome, smiling and shielding her eyes as she tried to find out more about him. . . even though she knew him better than anyone else.
 
“Kagome. . .” Miroku said with a smile.
 
Kagome looked back at him, and the sun caused a halo of blue to appear on her head. “Huh? What's up, Miroku?”
 
Miroku shook his head. “It's just that. . .” No. . . how could he tell her that he loved her now, when he was so sure that he was on his death bed? No, he would tell her when he got better. Because now he lived for. . .
 
“I know what I live for.” Kagome said as she stuck her head out of the window, letting the morning mist wash over her as she took a breath of the artificial air of the future. “I live. . . for everyone who can't.” Kagome said as she pulled out of the window, eyes still on the sky. “I live for the ones I have killed. I live for the ones I've watched die. I've lived for the ones who never had the chance.”
 
Kagome thumped down at the edge of Miroku's bed. He winced slightly, but hid the pain from his face so that she wouldn't move away from him. “There. . . I've told you, now you have to tell me what you live for.”
 
“What? And why is that, Kagome?” Miroku asked as he let his hand brush hers.
 
Kagome immediately gripped his hand, for nothing else to assure herself that he was alive. “Don't you remember? When Megumi went to get us food for the first time, that first night on the cliff side, we watched the sunset and you told me for every question you answered, I had to answer the same. I asked you what you lived for, told you my answer, so now,” Kagome smiled as she gave his hand one reassuring squease, “it's your turn!”
 
Miroku shook his head. Did it matter if he died today, tomorrow? He may not have a future. . . but he did have now. “You really don't know what I live for, Kagome?” Miroku asked as he sat up slowly, like a cat stretching, as he looked at her from under his eyebrows. “You really don't know what keeps me going, even now? You really don't know what makes me want to get well, even when I have nothing to live for now, Kagome? You really don't know what makes me want to keep going right now?”
 
Kagome frowned and crossed her arms. “I wouldn't have asked you if I knew.” She said pointedly. “And lay back down, you're injured.”
 
Miroku smiled as he let the covers fall off of him, revealing to her his fully aroused and naked body. “Then be sure to be gentle with me, Kagome.”
 
Kagome gulped and took a step back. Normally, it would have deterred Miroku, having his woman step back, but he knew her well enough to read her. Hers eyes dillated. . . her lips parted slightly. . . her breath hitched. . . Miroku noted as he stalked towards her slowly, only partially out of trying to intimidate her. The other part was the pain of actually moving. But no pain, absolutely no pain, was too great to stop him from taking his now.
 
“Miroku. . .” Kagome whispered in a husky breath when he backed her against a wall. She gasped. Was that really her voice? She realized then that she really had changed, like Sango had claimed. Physically, mentally, emotionally. She was no longer the little girl who had fallen down the well nearly
 
Miroku tucked one lock of her hair behind her ear, following the trail his hand lead slowly. Kagome's eyes widened when she felt his lips press against her skull, next to her ear where he had tucked in her hair.
 
“Kagome. . . you just don't get it. . .” Miroku said as he trailed feather light kisses down her cheek. Slowly, so slow Kagome almost missed the movement, Miroku grabbed both of her hands and stretched them above her head, holding her incapable of any major movement.
 
“What. . .” Kagome choked out. My libido must be stuck in my throat. . . Kagome thought with a tiny grin. “What don't I understand, Miroku?”
 
Miroku didn't speak again until his lips were touching hers. “You don't understand that I would give you the world. . . go ahead, Kagome. Ask me for something. Ask me for whatever you want. Whatever you want most in the world, I will give it to you. I'm a hero now. In this time period I can give you whatever you want.” He said as he reeked havoc on her lips, leaning in and pulling out, always lightly, always controlled. Oh, how Kagome wanted to break his control!
 
Kagome leaned forward, trying to add to the pressure against her lips, but Miroku just leaned back out with a smile. “No, Kagome. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want me to give you.”
 
Kagome leaned forward quickly and caught a lock of his loose hair in her mouth. Dragging him towards her using it, she growled at him when his nose touched hers. She opened her jaw slowly, giving him his freedom, but she never released him from her eyes.
 
“I want you.” Kagome growled out before she attacked his mouth with hers, throwing all one hundred and twenty eight pounds against him, causing Miroku to tumble back, realeasing her arms as he wrapped his own around her waist.
 
Kagome made quick use of her arms by wrapping them around his neck, causing him to step back another two feet to maintain his and her weight. His body was screaming in pain, telling him to let her go. . . to conquer her later.
 
No. . . Miroku thought as he pulled her tighter against him, dragging them back another foot, hitting the back of his knees on the high bed. I may not have a later. I want her now. He could take any pain. . . any pain would be worth being inside of her.
 
“Miroku. . .” Kagome moaned as she trailed her lips down his chest, rubbing against him, trying to touch every inch of his body, trying to heal all of the wounds that he had, trying to heal allthe wounds she couldn't see.
 
“Yes. . .” Miroku hissed as he let his head fall back. She touched every inch of his naked flesh, lighting small fires as she went, lower and lower. . . lower.
When she was at his abdomin, Miroku grabbed her by the hair lightly, applying just enough pressure so that she had to look up without hurting her. She did look up. . . she looked up at him with those soft and sultry blue eyes, and she liked the beads of sweat she had picked up off of his body off of her teeth, tongue going slowly over the ridges of her lips.
 
“What is it, Miroku?” Kagome asked in a voice that made him nearly release his hold on her.
 
Miroku shook his head. Get a hold of yourself! You are not dealing with an experienced woman. . . you are dealing with a virgin maiden! He reminded himself softly. He had to slow down. . . had to go slower for her. . .
 
“Take off your clothes, Kagome.” Miroku commanded as he released her hair and pulled himself in to a full sitting position on the bed. “Take off your clothes for me.”
 
Kagome nodded and dragged herself off of him, only her shirt touching him as she moved.
 
As soon as Kagome was off of him, she began pulling at her clothes quickly, growling in frustration when she suddenly couldn't grasp the concept of zippers. Miroku grinned, but made no move to help her. Instead, he spoke.
 
“Slowly, Kagome. Slow down. . . torture with it, going so slow.” Miroku commanded.
 
Kagome obeyed without question. It was like he had some spell over her. She had to obey. . . she had to do whatever he wanted with her.
 
“Miroku- sama.” Kagome said in that steamy voice as she released the zipper on her skirt, leaving her fingerpads on her flesh. “Whatever you ask of me, I shall obey.” She admitted as she dragged her fingertips up. . . slowly. . . slowly, as if savoring the zing her fingers left on her over sensitive skin.
 
Miroku grinned. “You shouldn't say things like that, Kagome-chan. . . I may feel obligated to hold you to it.”
 
Kagome returned her own smile, a slow, languid smile that caught on something in Miroku's chest as her fingers curled around them hem of her shirt, catching it on her nails. “Please do, Miroku-sama.” Kagome dragged the shirt up, her nails scrapping against her skin and leaving a faint pink trail for his eyes to follow. Up. . . up. . .
 
Kagome watched with a feminine purr of pleasure as she watched Miroku's muscles clench in an obvious effort to stay on the bed, as he flexed and unflexed both of his fist, no longer blocked by his beads.
 
So this was the power women are always claiming to lord over their men. . . Kagome thought with the satisfaction of one joining a member's only club. “Watch carefullly now, Miroku-sama.” Kagome teased as she pulled her shirt over the crest of her breast, revealing her unclad breast to his inspection.
 
Miroku felt himself nearly surge forward. He sat himself back down with what he regard as godly self restraint. “You, my dear, aren't wearing a bra.”
 
Kagome smiled. “How very deceptive of you, Miroku. I took it off the night Sango gave me back my clothes. . . it was covered in sweat and I would hav erather gone without than to wear that another minute.”
 
Miroku grinned. “How very. . . unexpected of you, Kagome.” Miroku mummered while Kagome slowly pulled down her school girl skirt with a small zip. Miroku stared, tranfixed at the movement of her hands as they went up to cradle her breast.
 
Kagome took a small, insecure step foreward and bit her lower lips, sending him a look that said, in any language, c'men get me, I'm all yours.
 
Miroku didn't need to be told twice.
 
Kagome didn't need to blink- Miroku was on her so fast that if she had she would have missed him pouncing from the bed and towards her if she had blinked. Kagome grinned. Pouncing was exactly what he did. He moved like a cat. . . No, Kagome corrected herself. There was nothing house-cat like about this man. He was more along the lines of a panther. . .
 
As if to affirm the fact, Miroku bite her lightly where her shoulder met her neck. Kagome moaned and let her head fall back in submission, wrapping her legs around his waist.
 
Miroku carried her back to the ned and lay her down on it gently. “Kagome, Kagome, Kagome. . . you have no idea how many times I've imagined you here, like this.”
 
Kagome grinned “In your room?”
 
Miroku shook his head. “No. . . in my arms.” He whispered against her collar bone before rubbing a finger against her ribs.
 
“Don't! I'm ticklish!” Kagome said with a giggle that turned in to a moan. Her laughter had caused her breast to leap up an inch, where Miroku pulled a pink nipple in to his mouth. Kagome panted, shaking her head from one side, then the other.
 
Miroku grinned while lapping at her nipple. “You like that, don't you?” He asked, letting go the nipple while lowering himself down her body.
 
Kagome nodded wordlessly, mindlessly.
 
“Then you're really going to like this.” Miroku promised from beneath her belly button, hands pinning her waist to the bed as he licked his lips and dove.
 
“Miroku? What are you- oh god!” Kagome moaned as he caught her clit between his teeth lightly and licked at it hungrily.
 
“Miro. . . ku. . .” Kagome panted as she arched against his hands, trying to added more pressure, trying to fill a spot inside of her she just reliased was empty.
 
Miroku released her. “That's it, Kagome. Come for me.”
 
Kagome panted, feeling something building inside of her. “Miroku. . . somethings happening. . .” She tried to say quietly, but it came out louder then she had expected.
 
Miroku climbed up her body, not taking his eyes off of hers. “How many fingers would it take, Kagome?”
 
Kagome blinked, not entirely understanding.
 
Miroku nearly came himself when he slipped one finger in and felt her muscles clench hard against it, trying to drag him inside. “One?” Miroku asked, grinding his own shaft against her inner thighs in the motion of sex. “Or two?” He slipped in a second finger.
 
“MiroKU!” Kagome screamed as she came, riding his hand hard, pulling him in deep enough to feel her maiden head.
 
“So I'm to be your first in this too, am I?” Miroku asked, recalling to when he had stolen her first kiss.
 
Kagome was panting, trying to decipher one sensation from the other. She had never felt so energized! It was like every feeling in her body all read as one, unbelievable sensation. When Miroku went to pull his fingers from her body, she automatically clenched her muscles around him, at the same time catching his arm, preventing further movement.
 
Miroku laughed. “Kagome, you have to let me out of you. . .” His smile grew wider when he saw her shake her head no. “Don't worry, Kagome.” Miroku said, pushing his hand out of her and rubbing his shaft against her damp folds, micking what he was going to do to her once he got inside of her.
 
Miroku lifted his fingers to his lips and stared at the juices that covered them. Kagome looked at them and blushed. Was he disgusted with them? Why else would he be staring at them? But then he really shocked her by taking his fingers in to his mouth and licking them clean, staring at her staring at him in fascination.
 
Kagome wanted to say something, Miroku could see, but she couldn't seem to get any words out. She was obviously very, very new to this, Miroku decided as he leaned in and kissed her, to let her taste herself in his mouth.
 
She responded instantly, instinctively, and arched against him, moving her hips in rhythm with his. Miroku put one hand behind her head, cradling it gently as the other crawled down her body, stopping to massage her clit.
 
Kagome gasped as she felt herself climbing back towards a climax yet again, and stared wide eyed at Miroku. “ Again?
 
Miroku smiled. “Kagome. . . we haven't even begun yet.” Miroku promised as he began to rubbed harder, making Kagome move out of motion with him, trying to get him to catch up with her, to let her set the pace.
 
Kagome moaned and closed her eyes, savoring each bit of friction, trying to analyze each separate feeling.
 
Miroku shook his head. “Poor naiive, pretty Kagome. I'm going make you come so many times you won't be able to move for days.” He promised.
 
Kagome nodded. “Okay.” She agreed as she came again, her juices flowing out to moisten his erection before she feel limp in his arms, willing herself to recoup faster.
 
Miroku slipped another finger in, testing. After coming twice, he slipped in and out easier than he had expected, and decided that she was ready to take all of him in.
 
“Kagome. . .” Miroku whispered next to her mouth.
 
“What is it?” Kagome asked, sounding more than a little pleased.
 
“I'm sorry. . .” He told her before he covered her mouth with his, then surging in to her in one long, deep motion.
 
Kagome felt a flash of pain, and her cry of discomfort of him being inside of her was quickly replaced by a moan of pleasure as he shifted a little bit inside of her.
 
Wow. . . so this is what all the hubbubb is about. . . Kagome thought with a grin. Totally worth the pain!
 
Miroku lifted his mouth from hers. “Clench your muscles.” He told her, rubbing his fingertips over her ribs again.
 
Kagome giggled, and this time when her muscles clenched, she went utterly still. “Oh my god. . .” She moaned as she tried to get him to move.
 
Miroku smiled. “Get used to me, first Kagome.” Miroku told her but at her growl and a rather interesting threat of what she would do if he didn't start to move. . .
 
He decided it might be in his best interest if he complied.
 
“Alright. . . slowly at first.” Miroku said as he pulled out a little bit, then back in all the way, then out a little more, then in again.
 
Kagome growled. “Too slow.” She said as she cupped his balls and began to massage them. “Slow later, fast now.” Kagome demanded as she pulled herself off of him, then back down just as quickly, moan and rolling her head back at the sensation.
 
Miroku grinned. “Who am I to argue with that?
 
Kagome bite her bottom lip as she rubbed her own breast, adding to the sensations. She had felt herself climbing, higher, faster than the first two times, when Miroku stopped her.
 
“Kagome, if you come now I won't last two seconds inside of you. I haven't came for a while myself, you know.” He admitted.
 
Kagome ignored him and Miroku grabbed her hands and held them captive in one of his. “ No.” He told her simply, right above her.
 
Kagome growled at him, commanded him to release her, but he simply ignored her and held her arms above her head and dipped his mouth to the small of her neck. “Please, let me Kagome-sama.” He said in a voice that sounded like a dog that had been kicked on too many times.
 
This was making love. Kagome would think back. Suuhai was right. There was a diffrence between having sex and making love She had no idea how she could even compare that to this. This was bliss. This was the absolute closest she was ever going to be to pure nirvana. This was love.
 
This.
 
“I love you.” Kagome whispered as she came and fell down asleep, completely exhausted.
 
In Miroku's shock he loosened his chains he held on himself and he came in a fast spurlge right after her, barely able to hold himself enough off of her that he wouldn't crush her.
 
She had said it. She loved him. Miroku thought with a smile. He rolled on to his side and gathered her in to his arms. And she would spend the rest of her life making love with him. He swore as he let himself slip in to unconciousness as well.