InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain, Death, and Love reborn ❯ Getting some Alone time ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Kagome rushed over Inuyasha, even though she was trying to figure out how she was going to do this. “Shikon Jewel…my wish is to revive my dearest friend and companion, Inuyasha Taka.” The jewel glowed a bright pink…and disappeared. “Where…am I?” Inuyasha said as his life was restored to him. “Inuyasha…Thank Kami.” Kagome half-sobbed as collapsed onto him. “Sango, let's go. I think they need to be alone.” Miroku whispered as he led Sango back to the village where they had been staying. “Sango, wait a minute.” Miroku said, they hadn't reached the village but a clearing in the forest. “What is it Miroku?” “I have to say something, promise not to tell Kagome or Inuyasha ok?” “Uh…sure Miroku I promise.” “Sango, you don't have to believe what you're about to hear, you can run away if you want to…but I have to say this.” “Just tell me Miroku!” Sango said, half-annoyed, half-concerned. “Sango…I love you. I'm sorry about all the times I've groped you…I was raised that way.” Miroku was looking straight down, avoiding Sango's gaze. “Miroku…” “I just wanted to make sure my bloodline didn't end with this damn hole in my hand.” Miroku said making a fist. Sango walked near him, and grabbed his hand. “Sango, what are you doing?” Miroku looked up. “The curse is over! Naraku's dead!” Miroku got wide-eyed and slowly removed the cloth around his hand. Sango turned his hand into hers and removed the cloth; the hole was gone. “Miroku, you can live your life without worrying about it now. I guess…this is good-bye.” Sango said, happy for Miroku, but sad herself, as she turned and walked away. Miroku sat there and watched his love walk away. Suddenly Kohaku dropped from the trees, free from Naraku's grasp at last. “Kohaku…” Miroku said as he dressed Kohaku's wounds from the fall. As he regained consciousness, Miroku sent him to the village where his sister left. “And once again…I am alone.” Miroku said and began to cry into his robes. “It's time for me to leave.” He rose to his feet and headed through the village, his destination, even to himself, unclear.
 
<Author's note Yes, I'm pretty much breaking this into two stories, one of Inuyasha and Kagome, and the other of Miroku and Sango. Don't worry I'm putting both of them on here still.>