InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Chapter 8- Temporary Lapse In Sanity. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sister Jewels.

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Chapter 8
Temporary Lapse In Sanity.


It was well into the morning before Inuyasha actually got out of bed. Or rather . . .get off the couch in his room. He had let Kagome take the bed, and didn’t dare --no matter how much he wanted to-- crawl in beside her. He didn’t want her anger directed on him. He’d like to keep his balls thank you very much.

So when he finally did stop staring at her, Inuyasha left Kagome in his room on his bed to sleep as much as she wanted or needed to. The first place he went was the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door seeing as he couldn’t hear anyone in the house. Then of course he headed to the kitchen to grab some food. He jumped a bit when he noticed Miroku leaning on the counter with a cup of who knows what in his hand.

“Finally! The hibernating bear has finally awoken for the spring!” Miroku said smirking, and preparing himself for the smack he knew he was gonna get.

“Keh.” was all Inuyasha said as he walked to the kitchen cabinet.

“You really shouldn’t walk around the house in only your boxers with a lady in the house.”

“Keh.” Inuyasha muttered absentmindedly as he dug in the cabinet and pulled out a cup of ramen.

“Ramen for breakfast? You really eat to much of that stuff you know.”

“Keh.”

“Oh right, you’re not the morning person.”

“Keh.”

Miroku scowled at his friends all most bare (but hidden behind silver hair) back. “Can you say anything other than ‘keh’?”

“Feh?” Inuyasha offered with a half-hearted shrug.

“Talkative as always.” Miroku muttered to himself as he started to leave. Inuyasha smirked.

“Sorry man, my back’s killing me.” Inuyasha said, putting the water on to boil.

“How could you’re back be hurting when you’re bed is that comfortable?”

“I didn’t sleep on my bed. I slept on the couch in my room.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t want to lay next to Kagome.”

“Again, why?”

Inuyasha turned his head to glare at the monk. “I’d like to keep my balls thanks.”

Miroku shuddered and nodded. “Okay, got you’re point loud and clear. Please don’t repeat that.”

“I didn’t plan on it.” he chuckled lightly. “Where is everyone?” he filled the cup with hot water and set the timer for five minutes.

“Sesshomaru and Kouga took the girls to look for Naraku. Or to find clues as to where he might be.” Miroku took a drink of the cup he held that --after Inuyasha had sniffed to discern what it was-- was half filled with diet coke. “Which ever come first.” he shrugged. “I was supposed to stay here and tell you guys to stay here till Kagome rested up some, then head out to meet them.”

“Okay, so Sango’s with them?” Miroku nodded. “When are you meeting them?”

“In a couple hours.”

Inuyasha nodded and looked at the timer on the counter. 2:45 minutes left. He sighed.

“So what do you wanna do?” Inuyasha asked, looking back at Miroku. Maybe if he didn’t look at the damn thing it would go faster . . .

“Play video games?”

“You mean me kick you’re ass in video games?” Inuyasha smirked.

“Yeah, sure, whatever. Better then nothing.” Miroku set his cup down, and with a silent count to three, both took off into the living room.

xxxxxxxx

After 3 cans of coke, 2 bags of chips, and 3 chocolate bars each later Miroku and Inuyasha had played about almost all the video games they had. Of course, every time one of them lost --which was usually Miroku-- they would switch the game. (Only because Miroku was a sore loser). And they had a lot of games.

“Shouldn’t you go wake Kagome up?” Miroku asked as he went to go get another can of coke.

“Let her sleep. She seemed pretty worn out after that attack last night,” Inuyasha replied, catching the can Miroku threw at him with looking up from the TV.

“That sure was come attack.” Miroku said, as he sat down and look at the TV screen. “Hey! No fair! I’m not even playing!” he yelled, snatching his controller and fighting back as Inuyasha pummelled his character to a pulp.

“You snooze you lose bouzo.” Inuyasha grinned. “But yeah, it was. I think even Sesshomaru thought it got hot in here.”

“A hot attack for a hot elemental.” Miroku replied smugly.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes. “That was sooo lame.”

“But you have to agree. She is hot,” Miroku said, dropping his controller with a scowl as he sat down on the couch. Inuyasha opened his mouth to respond but someone beat him to it . . .after all his voice was not a girls.

“Thank you Miroku.” They both turned to see Kagome walking towards the kitchen . . ..in nothing but one of Inuyasha’s t-shirts.

“Why are you wearing my shirt?” Inuyasha asked.

“Oh how silly of me. I should be running around naked of course. You wouldn’t mind.” she replied sarcastically from the kitchen.

“I defiantly wouldn’t mind!” Miroku called all too quickly. Inuyasha sweat dropped and shook his head . . .though his cheeks had heated up to a dark crimson red. His imagination was all too descriptive.

“I know you wouldn’t.” she walked back out with a glass of Pepsi. “That’s why I was talking to Inuyasha.”

“How’d you know that he wouldn’t mind? You haven’t talked to him for more than five minutes.”

“I can hear you from inside my jewel.” she muttered, “I usually eavesdrop before I’m released. It’s fun. I also know that Miroku has a--”

“Don’t say it!” Miroku screeched his voice going unnaturally high.

“--Really big thing for Sango.” Miroku groaned and pushed himself further into the couch cushions.

“Oooh!” Inuyasha smirked. “Roku’s got a crush on his elemental!” he chanted like a ten year old.

“And best thing is she had to do what I say!” Miroku suddenly seemed to cheer up. And the room turned 15 degrees hotter.

“If you force yourself on her monk.” Kagome growled, her voice resembling that of Inuyasha when in full demon form and laced with more venom then a kinda cobra snake had in it’s entire body. “And I will kill you.”

“You c-can’t do t-that!” Miroku stammered, his body shacking.

Kagome smirked. “Sango may have to take orders.” She walked towards him, set her cup on the coffee table beside him, and leaned over the edge arm of the couch. Her eyes narrowed in a glare, and her eyes were suddenly narrow pools of hot ice. “But I do not.”

“You better listen to her Roku.” Inuyasha commented, earning a horrified look from Miroku. “I ain’t gonna stop her. I’d like to keep my balls.”

“I ain’t gonna burn you’re balls off.” she muttered. An evil grin lighting up her face. “I’d rip your dick off and shove it so far up your ass it’d come out your mouth.”

Both of Miroku’s and Inuyasha’s faces went sheet white, and eyes widened until they were about the width of a golf ball.

“I think I’d rather have my balls burnt off.” Miroku whimpered, his hand subconsciously reaching down to try to shield the offended area.

“M-Me too . . .” Inuyasha replied, and Kagome laughed, taking a set in between the too on the couch. Miroku and Inuyasha involuntarily leaned away from her.

But from the way he was sitting --and because Inuyasha’s shirt wasn’t really that big on her, her breasts holding most of it up, and the hem of it came up a little higher then her mid thigh-- Inuyasha could tell that she wasn’t wearing any underwear.(1)

He felt himself go hard at the thought and he subconsciously groaned. What the hell happened to him!? One look at Kagome and her underwear-less figure and he was horny as fuck! On look had him with an instant hard on, and wishing she’d get rid of it for him. And that thought really wasn’t helping . . .

He looked back towards her and Miroku and saw Kagome’s eyes wide, and Miroku laughing.

“What?” he asked, obviously not finding what was so funny . . .at least nt until he noticed where Kagome’s gaze was located.

‘Oh shit . . .’ was his only thought as he too looked down; and saw the massive tent in his boxers . . .maybe he should have listened to Miroku about getting dressed.

His face turned scarlet red right up to his hair line and he looked back up at her. She was staring at him --his face, not at little Inuyasha-- and she was grinning like an idiot, apparently finding this as funny as Miroku who was still laughing.

“Dare I ask . . .why you are so . . .excited?” she asked, her grin never fading, Miroku laughed harder and Inuyasha’s eyes narrowed until he caught Kagome’s scent and they widened again.

‘Lucky bitch can hide her arousal.’ he smirked at her.

“No. But care I asked why you’re so happy about it?” Kagome’s eyes widened this time and by now Miroku was holding his sides rolling on the floor and laughing.

She said nothing.

“You are excited aren’t you!” it was more of a statement then a question.”

“No.” she crossed her arms over her chest and Inuyasha could clearing see the muscles of her arms.

“I can smell it.” he leaned towards her, her scent making him forget all thoughts on the laughing idiot on the floor in front of them.

Her scent was suddenly cut off. He couldn’t stop the small whimper that escaped his lips “Ahh come on.” he whined, giving her the puppy dog look that always worked on his mother. “Don’t hide you’re scent from me. I like it.”

She playfully glared at him, but he could tell that she was slightly touched by his comment. But --other then the glare-- she ignored him and turned to Miroku.

“Don’t you have to be meeting everyone now?” she asked. Miroku instantly stopped laughing and looked to the clock.

“Ah man! Sango’s gonna kill me!” he yelled, jumping up and running to the door. Grabbing his keys on the way he didn’t even give a backward glance to the couple on the couch.

“Eger to get some alone time huh?” Inuyasha taunted, shifting towards her again.

“Not on your life.” she snapped back. “But you might want to fix your boxers. No offence but I really don’t want to see that.”

Looking down his face turned an even darker shade of red at seeing at least half of his rock hard member sticking out of his boxers.

Coughing a little he stood, fixed his boxers, and bolted into his room. Leaving a laughing Kagome in his wake.

xxxxxxxx


After forcing his erection down using his demonic blood --he really hated masturbating with other people in the house-- and pulling on some clothes he walked out to see Kagome now dressed in Sango’s clothes. She was clad in a dark red mini skirt that showed off her unbelievably long legs, a lighter shade of red tank top that hungered her chest perfectly and a pair of red heels. The heels had to be about an inch long, maybe.

She glanced up from where she had been playing a videogame and smirked. He was wearing dark tight blue jeans, ad a black t-shirt. His hands shoved into his front pockets and his thumbs hooked through the front belt loops.

“You know how to play Grand Theft Auto?” (2) he asked smirking.

“I’m a fast learner.” she replied as he sat down beside her.

“Obviously.” He watched as she ripped some guy out of his Ferrari and stole it. Running over an old lady as she drove away.

“You get extra points if you kill the cops.” he said as a ploy to make her lose.

“No you don’t. You get arrested faster.” she commented, never taking her eyes off the TV screen.

“Damn. Didn’t think you’d figure that out already.” she pressed pause and looked at him like h just declared that he was ball-less

“What part of ‘fast learner’ didn’t you understand?” she asked.

“Depends. What are you trying to learn?” he leaned over her, pushing her back until she was lying flat. “There are some things that you can’t learn by watching.”

She obviously didn’t see where he was going with this, but replied, “Yes, I agree that some things need practice to ma-”

“Then shut up.” he commanded, sealing her lips under his.

Her eyes widened in shock at first, but she soon found herself relaxing and melting into the kiss. Neither were prepared for the electric shock that ripped through their systems when she kissed him back.

‘That was it . . .’ Inuyasha thought, shocked. He remembered his father telling him that he would know when he had found his mate. And that there was nothing that could possible keep him away from that mate.

And damn it, Kagome was her.

Pulling back he watched as her eyes remained closed and she caught her breath.

Her eyes finally fluttered open at half mast and she looked up at him through her thick black lashed. “Inu-” before she got to finish his names he kissed her again. And he was satisfied with that electric shock that coursed through his body again.

Her hands had found his neck, and had successfully tangled themselves in his thick silver mane. Toying with his ears.

He growled approvingly, and licked her bottom lip as one of his hands found her hip.

She moaned when his tongue slipped through her parted lips and ran along her own. Pushing her tongue into his mouth she ran it along his tongue, teeth, stopping at his fangs and running it along them tenderly. Again he growled in response and kissed her more furiously.

“Well you do have some guts little brother.” Sesshomaru’s voice cut through the air and Inuyasha’s head snapped up, looking over the back of the couch he glared at the older youkai.

“Shut up Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha growled, his face slightly red and he was out of breath. Looking down he saw Kagome’s disappointed eyes and darkly flushed face and he grinned.

“W-We found a lead on Naraku.” Sango said blustering, even though she didn’t know who Inuyasha had been kissing.

Kagome suddenly sat up from under Inuyasha making Sango, Ayame’s, Miroku’s and Rin’s mouth drop open.

“Kagome!?” Ayame called.

“What?” she snapped, irritated.

“Where you just kissing Inuyasha!?”
Kagome glared at the hanyou in question who was grinning with a very smug look on his face. Well, she’d just have to wipe that look on his face wouldn’t she?

“Yes.” she sighed. “But it was a temporary lapse in sanity.” she said smoothly, pushing the gapping Inuyasha off her and walking over to the other elementals. “So. Where’s Naraku?”

“Someone seemed to think that he’s at his castle.”

“Castle?”

“The one he used the last time we were released.”

“Talk about old fashion.” Kagome muttered, smirking. “Let’s go.” she turned to Inuyasha who was looking down sadly. “Coming Inuyasha?”

“Sure . . .”his voice was soft as he reached under the couch and grabbed a sword. He strapped in through one of his belt loops and stood, walking towards her. The others heading down the hall towards the elevator.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Fine. Let’s just get going before your ‘temporary lapse in sanity’ has you blowing the place to bits.” he bit out harshly, his voice cold. He pushed passed him and didn’t look back as he stomped his way to the elevator.

She sighed quietly, but followed after him. Perhaps that wasn’t the best of plans . . . . .

******************************************************** **************************************************

(1) I just have to say, of COURSE she’s not wearing underwear! She doesn’t have any!!

(2)I don’t own this video game, but it sire as hell is a lot of fun!


Thanks for the reviews and sorry but I won’t be able to have the next chapter up until at least tomorrow. Sorry about that, but my computer crashed and I didn’t get to finish this chapter until right now. So you’ll have tomorrow.

Please review!

~Hitsugaya630 . . .OUT!!!! =D!!!!