InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Speechless ❯ Fights ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome stood in front of the heavy metal door that Inuyasha once stood in front of and bit her lip. She has never had to take another beings life and it scared her to do so. She knew she had to or she would be killed but still. On top of her guilty conscious she loathed the outfit that was picked out for her. ‘At least I get to wear pants that allow movement’ she thought glumly but that’s the only good thing she found about her clothes. She had form fitting black pants black boots that reminded her of something that Cat Woman would wear and black corset with bright sapphire blue lace that showed off her flat stomach and well endowed chest it also made the blue in her eyes stand out. Naraku had demanded her hair be left down as to draw the audiences attention down her body. God how she loathed that man. Her thoughts were brought back to reality as the screams and shouts of the crowd become louder, the door in front of her then opened and she forced down her fear and placed on her emotionless mask she wore when Naraku was near.

“A woman? Ha! How Naraku disgraces me!” Said a rather ugly bore demon when Kagome made her entrance. Very few actually got to see Kagome and even few knew she was a Miko so it was only natural for this demon to think she was a normal woman but jesus, did he have to be so rude about it? Kagome simply crossed her arms over her chest irritated which seemed to be the wrong choice of actions since it drew the bore demons attention to her and the look he gave her made her want to take a bath.

“What a damn shame I couldn’t fuck you before having to kill you, oh well I suppose.” he said causing Kagome’s rage to build. He then dropped into an aggressive stance indicating that he was ready to fight, about time to the crowed was growing rather restless.

The demon charged Kagome surprising her with his speed considering his massive build. She just barely manage to doge his fist and roll to the side as his tail came down to kill her. Kagome looked around for any weapon she could but it seemed Naraku or the crowed were not generous enough to give her one.

Stand still woman I have better things to do than to play tag with you.” Kagome had had enough of this guy and this time charged him landing a rather harsh kick to the side of his face causing him to jerk his head to the side and spit out some blood.

“You bitch!” he bellowed charging her once more Kagome rolled to the side while untying the sapphire blue lace on her corset. She was quickly forming a plan on her mind since she really only had one shot at winning this fight because if he figured out she was a miko he would keep his distance not wanting her to touch him. The demon snorted at her as she taunted him to charge. Stupidly he did and she took the opportunity to wrap the lace around his neck and swing herself on top of his shoulders she then let lose her purification powers causing the bore demon to topple over in pain which flung Kagome off and across the arena.

Didn’t think of how I would land’ she though as she plucked a rather large piece of glass out of her arm. The bore demon not quite defeated stood back up and glared at her.

“You-you aren’t normal! You’re a priestess!” He growled clearly angry and puffed up his chest and when he blew out spikes came flying at Kagome hitting her in her left shoulder and right thigh. ‘Fuck me!!!’ she screamed in her mind as she staggered back using the wall as a support.

“You wont get near me you damn priestess!! Die!” He puffed up his chest again and Kagome dropped to the ground feeling air rush by her head as another spike flew by her. She frantically searched all around for a weapon while doing her best to doge the spikes the bore demon threw at her.

The glass!’ she thought looking at her right arm that was bleeding quite a bit. She did a ninja roll to her right and snagged the glass shard throwing it with all her might at the demon. It nailed him right in the chest and he screamed out in agony as the pink light started to spread. Soon there was nothing left of the demon and Kagome slid to the ground.

The crowed was silent for a moment letting the event sink in then erupted into cheers. Kagome had won this battle but only just barely. She glanced over as some of Naraku’s guards came to retrieve her, she was to dizzy to really fend them off and just let them drag her away. She was thrown in front of Naraku who was leaning against his desk with a small malicious grin on his lips.

“Not bad my Pet but still you were hit and we just cannot have that.” Kagome glanced up at Naraku trying her best to focus her mind so she could heal but the waves of pain kept distracting her. Before she knew it another huge wave of pain washed over her as Naraku kicked her in the gut clearly annoyed.

“Hurry up bitch your bleeding all over my floor!!” She did her best to suppress her tears and a pink light engulfed her when the light faded she was no longer bleeding out but she still felt like shit. Satisfied Naraku dismissed her and she limped to Kaede’s room to get more treatment. Once there she passed out and let her old friend take care of her.