InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tenseiga ❯ A Warning ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome looked over the clearing. There were eleven animals gathered there including Neil, Amelia, and David. She smiled at them and rose. They were all watching her intently.

"I do not know if I can help you, but I will try. Tonight we rest and tomorrow I will do what I can."

They exchanged glances, then David stepped forward. "Succeed or fail, you have our gratitude."

Neil lifted his nose to the wind. "Something is coming, something powerful. I have never smelled anything like this before."

Kagome looked in the direction he indicated. "Sesshomaru?"

He materialized from the forest, stepping into the clearing as though he were stepping out of thin air. She watched the animals draw back. He wore no armor or swords, obviously he had scouted the area before letting them scent him. He glanced around the clearing before facing her.

"Must you help everyone everywhere you go?"

"It's what I'm good at."

"Rin wanted to come, I think she misses you."

"I think she misses you more."

"May I speak with you for a moment?"

Kagome bowed to the animals and followed him silently into the forest. They came to secluded grove and he stopped, not facing her. Kagome almost ran into his back. She froze when she saw him. He seemed as though he was debating something.

"Kagome, I need…I cannot go on without…that is…"

"Sesshomaru…"

He turned to find her already opening her shirt to him. He gathered her to him but did not bend his head to her pert breasts.

"Why do I crave this?"

"I do not know."

His mouth found her nipple and he drank. Kagome shuddered at the pleasure that shot through her body. She felt her legs give out and Sesshomaru lowered them to the ground. She arched her back, her fingers digging into his hair. She looked down at him, watching him as he fed. His hair tossed around them and she smiled at the wicked idea that came to her. She bent her head up and took his ear in her mouth, sucking gently. Sesshomaru seemed to freeze for a moment before continuing. Her mouth felt so good he didn't want it to stop. He finished quickly, but his mouth lingered on her breast. He nipped at her skin and tasted blood.

Sesshomaru jerked up suddenly, his eyes wide. Lightly he licked his lips. The taste of her blood was too much for him. Kagome looked up at him confused and a little scared. He bent back down and lapped at the tiny wound he had made. He heard her gasp and felt her body shudder. Her arousal built, the scent of it surrounding them. His mouth trailed up to her ear.

"Kagome…" They were both panting softly. "Kagome…I want to kiss you."

"I want you to kiss me."

He lifted himself until his face was hovering over hers. He saw arousal and affection reflected in her incredible eyes. Gently he stroked her cheek. His mouth dipped to capture hers. Her lips were soft and supple and he quickly realized just how innocent she was. He was eager to taste all of her, but he went slowly, enjoying the feel of her body against his. He moved his body against hers and she gasped softly. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue across her lips and into her mouth, careful not to scare her as he explored her. At last he released her. She looked up at him, surprise evident in her eyes.

"I'm just a dirty ningen."

"Does that matter?"

"I don't know, does it?"

"Not to me."

"But you hate humans."

"As I have said before, some humans are worthy of such sentiments. You and Rin are not. I believe that if you have a hand in raising Yuka and Eri, they will be the same."

"You have that much confidence in me?"

He stroked her cheek gently. "I do not know why, Kagome, but I find myself drawn to you. There is something about you, I cannot resist your call."

"I do not call you."

"You call me with every breath, every word. Every beat of your heart calls to me and I cannot ignore it. Your spirit sings around you and I cannot resist the way you make my spirit sing as well."

She blushed and looked away. "I need to rest for tomorrow."

"You will turn these creatures into men once more, but beware, Kagome, some of them may find they are happier as animals."

Her eyes found his once more. "I know. I've already planned for that."