InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Help ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
 
~<>~ Chapter 47 ~<>~ help
 
Lemony content ahoy, matey!
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Only after the first ray of light danced gently across the foot of his bed, did Rin's slight snoring reach Sesshoumaru's ears. He had held her for dear life for the past four hours, never once letting his own emotions slip through his barrier…he had to be strong for her, he had no time to worry about what was going on in her head. Now she was asleep…finally. Sesshoumaru sighed and closed his eyes, resting his cheek on the top of her head. Yet even behind his eyelids, the horror of that night assailed him. The look on Rin's face froze his blood…it made him feel worthless, like a heartless bastard. She had been afraid of him…she had been petrified. It didn't matter what she saw, it was he that she gave that look to. He could remember, in a number of mere weeks, when he would have been pleased to get that look from anyone…when he got that look from most people…but now? `With that look, she managed to shatter me. What have I become? I feel weak…helpless…like a fucking human. How has this girl, in a matter of four weeks, managed to work herself so intimately into my skin?' his eyes shot open and traveled to the girl in his arms. `I…I love her with all my heart…being away from her isn't an option. How…how can I tell her that without scaring her off?' he felt a small sad smile tug at his lips, `I'm really okay with not mating with her yet…I love her so much that I will wait as long as she wants. But is she okay with that? Will she be okay?' his eyes darkened as he slowly lowered the girl off of his chest to rest by his side. Only after he was free of her weight did he sit up and drape his legs off the side of his bed. Running a hand over his face, he sighed deeply, `she thought Naraku was here…she was so sure that I was he…was it instinct? Did she have a flashback…if so, what did she see?' he felt himself growling without really thinking about it and that only frustrated him more, `I'm going to kill that son of a bitch! How could he…' sighing, he realized he needed to get away and think. Having her scent so close to him was tainting his thoughts. He needed to figure out what it all meant and her being right there was not going to help. Regretfully, Sesshoumaru ran two fingers through her black tresses and sighed, inhaling her scent tenderly. “I'll be back Rin, I need coffee.” He knew she didn't hear him but at least he told her. He needed to think…he needed a plan. He would never admit it, though deep inside he knew that he needed help. Grabbing a tee shirt, he threw it over his slender shoulders and stumbled out of the room. He was sure as hell going to be sleep depraved today.
 
 
With a grunt he realized that Rin needed to go back to school. She had been back for the first time yesterday and keeping her home again, after her being absent for a week, on top of all the other days wasn't a possibility; she couldn't afford to miss school again. That thought irritated his already frayed nerves. Granted, their appearance back in classes yesterday had been agreeable. No one stepped out of line to say a harsh word to Rin about the incident, or the known fact of what Naraku had done to her. If anyone dared to approach her, it had been to mutter a quick apology for the action, as if they had something to do with it, then run from the angry looking Youkai behind her. He had gone to three classes with her until he was forced to leave the room by a teacher. He had also nearly killed the same teacher for her interference but InuYasha swooped in and watched over the girl for him…not that Sesshoumaru trusted his brother with a task of such magnitude…it was just of convenience.
 
Sesshoumaru sighed again and walked down the steps into the foyer. He remembered Rin mentioning the thought of something in the house…but he did not smell anything present. `Again, her imagination got the better of her. Maybe that was what it was…her imagination. The human need for self-preservation kicked in and made her overly alert.' He shook his head and looked towards the kitchen. The thought of caffeine was sounding better by the second.
 
Sesshoumaru wasn't sure how long he sat at the kitchen table staring into the black swirling liquid in front of him but it had to be for a while. The cup was long cold before sound of the front door's rusty hinges echoed through his mind and snapped him from his brooding. With a low growl, Sesshoumaru stared up at the demon entering his house at…six thirty…in the morning then rolled his eyes. “What is it now? Do you not have a house of your own?”
 
Ryen closed the door behind him and yawned loudly before cringing then walking silently into the kitchen. Without much regard, the demon poured a cup of java and sat across from Sesshoumaru, matching the younger demon's scowl. “I do…” his eyes shined with too much mirth for the morning hours, “but then again…I do own this place as well, so technically I have two homes.” He dropped his shoulders under his nephew's aggravated stare and shrugged, “was bored…figured I would make it back in time to catch the little bastard sneaking in from his girlfriends house.”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked very slowly then looked to the clock again. “Her mother probably threw him out on his ears.”
 
Ryen nodded, taking a long sip from the coffee then winced and stood. “What kind of demon drinks cold coffee?” he walked to the microwave and warmed the liquid while studying Sesshoumaru's face. He let the scowl slide into a frown and tilted his head to his right shoulder, worry tinting his words, “what happened?”
 
Sesshoumaru regarded the man out of the corner of his right eye. “It does not concern you.”
Ryen cleared his throat and clasp his hands behind his back, “well, I did just take down a rather distasteful gulp of freezing cold coffee…coffee that has had to been sitting for over two hours to get that cold…so I'm guessing you have been awake for that long, being that I doubt there was coffee from the prior night. So again, I ask, what happened that has you out of bed for two hours at this time?”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the door in the front of the house and avoided all glances towards his uncle. “And again I remind you, it does not concern you. I shall figure it out on my own.”
 
Ryen removed his coffee from the microwave before the bell could sound and took his seat again in front of his nephew, “you won't need to fly solo if you tell me what's going on. Is it Rin?” he noticed Sesshoumaru's eyes shifting to settle on his face with a rather disgruntled look and he sat back and raised an eyebrow, “what's the matter with her?”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyebrows at the arrogant demon in front of him and sneered, “do not involve yourself.”
 
Ryen put down his cup of coffee and leaned forward, resting his weight on his elbows on the table. “It already does involve me, Sesshoumaru. I worry about Rin's mental welfare after everything Naraku did to her…I already asked her….”
 
Sesshoumaru stood up abruptly, knocking his chair over in the process, his eyes burning with an intense anger, “what did you ask her?”
 
Ryen blinked once and brought a finger to tap on his chin, “interesting…what happened?”
 
Sesshoumaru swung his hand into the table, launching his cup of coffee off the table and splashing against the far wall, his cup shattering to shards on impact. “What did you say to her?”
 
Ryen raised an eyebrow again and held out his two hands in front of his body to try to calm down the fuming Youkai, “I asked her if she was okay from Naraku's attack…I asked her if she wanted someone to talk to about what that bastard did to her…that is all.”
 
Sesshoumaru kicked away his chair that was under his feet and stalked around the table, the gleam of death in his amber eyes. “Why would you ask her that? Is the answer not visibly obvious?”
 
Ryen scooted his chair away from the table and stood to meet his nephew, “that is the problem Sesshoumaru, she does not willingly admit that she is suffering from what he did to her. She is masking it…trying to make it seem like she's fine, when indeed she isn't. I'm only asking one more time, what happened that has you down here brooding?”
 
Sesshoumaru growled then turned his back to his uncle and closed his eyes, trying to control the anger and pain that welled inside of him. “She…she ran upstairs shortly after you left, believing there was something in the house.”
 
Ryen pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows, “understandable…this is a big house….”
 
Sesshoumaru continued speaking as if he did not hear Ryen's words, “…she flew through my door and slammed it behind her, as if the devil was outside trying to get in. When I reached her, she turned and…” he sneered and looked to the floor, letting his emotional barrier crack. He couldn't help the utter desperation and pain that seeped into his words, “she thought I was Naraku. She took one look at me and screamed then passed out. It took me a while to get her to her senses then she nearly had a seizure…” he brought his fist down on the countertop next to the sink and closed his eyes, “why…why would she think that? Why would she see that?”
 
Ryen stood slowly, his eyebrows creased in concern. He took a step towards his nephew then paused, “I don't think right now it is a matter of why she would see that, Sesshoumaru…I believe what you should be asking yourself is what should be done.”
 
Sesshoumaru turned and gave Ryen a helpless stare, probably one of the first he had let slide in a long time, “what can I do? She doesn't know…I don't know…” he growled and slammed his fist into the wall behind him, leaving a nice sized hole in the plaster. He dropped his hands to the counter, his one covered in a light coating of blood that now oozed from his knuckles and dropped his head between his arms, “I hate feeling weak…I can't protect her from herself! I don't know how…”
 
Ryen took the extra two steps to his nephew and placed a hand on Sesshoumaru's back, right between his shoulder blades. “Then let someone in to help…you can't fight this battle by yourself Sesshoumaru, you need help.”
 
Sesshoumaru tightened at the man's touch and turned his shoulder blade towards the counter, trying to rid him of the demon's hand…though when that did not work, he relented. “Where do I go? How do I know if it is right for Rin? Does she really need help?”
 
Ryen nodded once, “if she is indeed seeing Naraku when he is not there, then she needs someone to talk to…a professional who can guide her to understand these emotions and help her release then in a healthy fashion.”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once and stood up straight then turned to face Ryen. “You mean a psychologist?”
 
“Yes, Sesshoumaru, a psychologist, or physiatrist. I can get some names, if you want me to.”
 
Sesshoumaru inhaled sharply then pushed past Ryen, “I can do it myself.”
 
Ryen grimaced and rolled his eyes before turning slowly, “be careful whom you chose to entrust Rin to, Sesshoumaru. Messing with the mind is a tricky subject and one wrong move could really set Rin back. Look into credentials and everything before allowing Rin to be alone with the doctor.”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once and walked to the doorway of the kitchen, calling over his shoulder, “I am not a fool, Ryen. I will be with Rin every step of the way.” he walked from the room as the front door creaked open again. Passing the entering black haired hanyou, Sesshoumaru rammed his left shoulder blade into the boy's chest as he rounded the stairs.
 
The boy fell backwards against the wall and screamed back, “baka kusottare*!” he huffed and shut the front door then locked it. Turning slowly, his eyes settled on Ryen's gleaming smirk and he rolled his eyes. “Save it, I really don't want to hear your shit.”
 
Ryen folded his hands and stared back at his other nephew, “how is Kagome?”
 
InuYasha ran a hand through his black hair and yawned, “she's fine…sleeping. Do me a favor and forgo mentioning this to her mother…thanks.” He turned and began walking up the steps.
 
Ryen walked to the bottom of the steps and clicked his tongue, “not so fast boy…get back here.”
 
InuYasha glared down at the demon, contemplating all sorts of fun four-letter words to construe together to relate to this bastard by. He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, “what do you want?”
 
Ryen nodded towards the kitchen, “come have some cold coffee and talk to me.”
 
InuYasha raised one eyebrow and muttered, “I think I'll pass.”
 
Ryen mimicked the boy's expression and then added in a rather matter-of-fact tone, “it wasn't a request. Now.”
 
InuYasha opened his mouth to yell before a rather loud hiss called out from down the hallway, “if you don't shut your mouth baka, I'll break your jaw!” InuYasha flipped Sesshoumaru off in retort before walking back down the steps. He stood in front of Ryen for a moment before holding both hands towards the kitchen with a slight bow, “after you, sire.”
 
Ryen gave him an angry smile then walked towards the kitchen. “You're in some shit, you know that.”
 
InuYasha threw himself into a chair and kicked his heels onto the table, “what else is new?”
 
Ryen looked InuYasha over then sighed, “I mean it boy, you're digging your grave with Kagome.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and yawned, “me and her worked it out…we're fine.”
 
Ryen shook his head once, “and you think you will continue to be fine if you continue to fuck up?”
 
InuYasha frowned and looked to the right, “I'm not going to continue to fuck up.”
Ryen laughed loudly and threw his head back, “how can you say that with a straight face?”
 
InuYasha felt his jaw drop in anger then snapped back, “Shut your pie hole, dick weed. I'm not.”
Ryen let his head roll back and rested his chin on his collarbone to stare at the boy, “watch your fucking mouth.”
 
InuYasha raised an eyebrow then pulled his heels off the table. “If we're done being hypocritical…”
 
Ryen held up a hand, “hold it.” InuYasha leaned back again and Ryen continued, “Her mother, InuYasha, has the power to make sure you never see her daughter again. The police can get involved very quickly these days…”
 
InuYasha sneered and leaned forward, “are you threatening me?”
 
Ryen widened his eyes then let off a small chuckle, amusement darting through his golden eyes. “Very far from it, actually. InuYasha, she is only trying to look after the welfare of her child and you humping that girl like a dog in heat isn't helping.”
 
InuYasha felt his face flush as he looked on angrily at the man, “I do not…”
 
Ryen held up a finger at the boy, “the shower at her house…”
 
InuYasha sat back a little and blinked, “that was just….”
 
“The pool at your party…”
 
“We were…”
 
“The back seat of her car….”
 
InuYasha blinked, trying to remember then stared again, “we didn't…”
 
“Bathroom at the motel…”
 
“How do you…?”
 
“Do you want me to continue, cause I know more…”
 
InuYasha growled and looked to his left, avoiding eye contact with the demon, “we only had sex three times…”
 
Ryen nodded slowly, “though that is the proclaimed number of times, you still messed around with Kagome in more then one instance…and her mother knows that as well. InuYasha, she's worried that Kagome will…”
 
“Get pregnant, yeah, I know. Don't worry, Ryen, I'm not stupid…”
 
Ryen laughed lowly and gave the boy a doubtful stare, “I beg to differ.”
 
InuYasha almost gave him the middle finger then paused and shifted uncomfortably in his chair, “so what are you saying? Don't touch her…let her be a reborn virgin?”
 
Ryen gritted his teeth and inhaled sharply, “well…I would say this…don't be stupid about it. Listen to what rules her mother sets up and follow them. Don't get Kagome into more uncomfortable situations then she already has been in. That poor girl has had to answer about a lifetime of sex to her mother in like five days. It ain't the most comfortable of situations, you know that.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and nodded silently.
 
Ryen sat back and sighed deeply, “why don't we work out a deal?”
 
InuYasha cocked an eyebrow and leaned forward, obviously intrigued by the proposition. “What do you have in mind?”
 
Ryen licked his lips then leaned forward, “you keep it in your pants around Kagome and be respectful of her mothers wishes…”
 
InuYasha laughed once and swatted at the man, “yeah, right.”
 
Ryen continued on regardless of the interruption, “and I'll get you a new car.”
 
InuYasha paused for a moment, letting the words sink into his brain. “I…you'd…but…” he made a face and balanced out what he knew. Not having sex with Kagome, but getting a new car…that would not be easy…not having sex with Kagome in the new car would be a harder task. He scowled at the mere temptation. “I don't think…”
 
Ryen lifted an eyebrow and held out his hands like a balance, “think of it, boy…you cannot continue using Rin's Porsche,” muttering below his breath, Ryen quickly added, “no matter how nice it is,” then quickly cleared his throat and continued, “because she will be needing it now…and Kagome's car was totaled. I do believe that leaves you taking the bus to school.”
 
InuYasha made a face and sat back on the chair, rocking it onto it's back legs, “all your saying is that I have to stay out of Kagome's pants in front of her mother?”
 
Ryen laughed once and shook his head, “no, InuYasha, you have to stay out of her pants all together.”
 
InuYasha smirked and leaned forward, annoyance tinting his words. “Hey Ryen, have you ever gotten laid?”
 
Ryen cocked an eyebrow and matched the boy's tone, and drown his voice in sarcasm, “no, InuYasha, I'm a forty year old virgin and plan to die that way?”
 
Inuyasha's smirk widened, “whatever, but if you have then you know you can't just stop…it's like a fucking drug.”
 
Ryen shrugged then stood up, “I'm merely offering you an ally to dissuade you from Kagome and situations I dare not think about. It's going to stop, whether Kagome puts a stop to it or her mother does, I don't know, but it will stop. Then you'll be without a car and without sex…two things that no man should be deprived of.”
 
InuYasha laughed and pointed a finger at the man, “then why the hell are you trying?”
 
Ryen grabbed another cup of coffee and stuck it into the microwave. “Because, I know that you're losing one of those things.” Turning to face his nephew, he added on a more serious tone, “you need to listen to her mother's wishes, InuYasha. She's not asking much…”
 
InuYasha stood up and crossed his arms, “She is…she is depriving me and you just said that should be a crime.”
 
Ryen leaned back against the counter and stared at his nails, “I never said that. I said no man should be without it…key word, my dear boy, is man. You're hardly out of diapers, pup.”
 
InuYasha growled and took a step towards Ryen; “you wanna say that to my face, old man?”
 
Ryen rolled his eyes and shoved InuYasha backwards into the chair with a simple flick of his hand. “Clam yourself pup. Look, all I'm saying is don't get the shit on both ends of the stick.”
 
InuYasha pushed back the chair and stormed from the kitchen with a rather loud, “feh.”
 
Ryen laughed as the boy stormed up the steps and took his coffee from the microwave, “he'll come around…I know he will.” He shook his head and sat down at the kitchen table and grinned when his eyes fell onto the clock, “six fifty-nine…that means I will be graced by all of their smiling faces in ten minutes. Fan-fucking-tastic.” He took a sip and opened up the newspaper he had been looking at earlier as he enjoyed his ten minutes of peace.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome sighed and held her hands at the hem of her skirt as she fell into step next to Rin and Sango. All three were physically exhausted but none wished to talk about it. Kagome glanced at their faces then began to giggle. Receiving rather baffled glances, she broke into loud laugher. Sango felt a smile graze her lips but she didn't laugh out right and Rin continued to stare straight ahead, obviously contemplating ways to maim Kagome for being so awake in the morning. Kagome finally stopped laughing for a moment and between deep breaths, managed to cough out, “we all look so freaking hilarious.”
 
Rin turned her head very slowly to regard her best friend, eyeing over her rather rapidly. “What?” she knew how menacing her voice sounded but that couldn't be helped. She was exhausted, frustrated, and afraid, and drop dead tired. She had slept two hours the night before and they had not been peaceful ones. She remembered waking up, again, in Sesshoumaru's arms and the look on his face was frightening. She had then surveyed her situation and found herself in a corner of his room with the sheet wrapped around her. He tried to get her to go back to sleep after that, not daring to ask how she got there, but she refused and took a long hot shower instead. She knew what she dreamt of and it scared her. She stretched and then cracked her neck to each side, “I so could use a coffee.”
Sango nodded absently in agreement as they continued their journey around the track.
 
Kagome laughed again, a little softer this time and pointed a finger at the two girls, “you two don't drink coffee, remember?”
 
Rin stopped in her tracks and stared at Kagome. “Did you get laid or something last night?”
 
Kagome blinked and blushed, “no.”
Sango's eyes widened and she all but yelled, “I thought you were pissed at him? I sure as hell would be! Kagome, you can't be serious? You didn't take him back that easy and let him into your pants again, did you?”
 
Kagome blushed harder and shook her head no, her eyes widen with embarrassment and slight anger, “no, nothing like that! Yes, I forgave him but I didn't…we didn't….” she looked down and blinked, “no, I didn't have sex with him last night. Not after what happened.”
 
Rin blinked a few times then sighed, “So he got to your house all right then, I take it?”
 
Kagome nodded swiftly, “yeah, he did. And I was angry at him to start…but we talked it out.”
 
Sango scoffed and began walking again, “how do you talk out someone being an asshole?”
 
Kagome shut her mouth and fell into step next to Sango, “he…he wasn't….”
Sango turned and nearly shoved Kagome into a wall irate. “Kagome. Use your head for the first time this month please! He verbally insulted you then all but forced himself on you in front of others.”
 
Rin stopped dead in her tracks, then turned to glare at the two girls slowly. The tone of her voice was nearly as frightening as Sesshoumarus' when he was pissed. “What?”
 
Kagome blanched and pushed away from Sango. “Nothing, he didn't do anything. Just leave it be.”
 
Rin grabbed Kagome's shoulder and turned her to face her. “What Sango said…is it true? Did he hurt you again?”
 
Kagome blinked back tears and rolled her eyes, looking away from her friends. “He was drunk…”
 
Rin all but growled, “That's no excuse.”
 
Kagome sighed and ran a hand through her ponytail, “he was drunk and human…come on, he wasn't himself.”
 
Sango leaned back and added, “he was under the influence of assholes also, Kagome. Those guys are no good, I'll tell you that right now. And if InuYasha keeps hanging out with them…” she sighed and put a hand on her friends shoulder, “I really see him regressing to how he was when we first met him.”
 
Kagome blinked and sighed heavily, shrugging off Sango's arm, “I understand that and I am really appreciative of your fears but I love him, Sango, and I'm not going to stop talking to him because he's talking to Bankotsu and Hiten. That would be like him demanding I stop talking to you guys.”
 
Rin snapped back, “we don't turn you into an asshole.”
 
Kagome sighed again and began walking the track again. “Can we talk about something else?”
 
“I would say that is a great idea.”
 
The three girls spun on their heels to find two rather larger boys, seniors' no doubt…maybe second year seniors…standing behind them looking rather ominous. They were dressed in white muscle tees and baggy black jeans and their heads were shaved. Kagome glanced at the two girls then cautiously asked, “Can we help you?”
 
The bigger of the two boys frowned and stepped forward. He flexed his arms to the side and bent down to look Kagome in the face. He had to be at least six foot six. He had a healthy olive tone to his skin and a five o'clock shadow forming on his face. Kagome would have guessed that it was possible that they weren't students at all. His voice was deep and husky, “Yeah, you can. Keep your trap shut, that's how.”
 
Sango snorted and pushed Kagome aside to stand in front of the boy. She put her weight on one hip and sneered, “who the hell do you think you are, talking to her that way?”
 
The other boy took his turn to step up to his partner. He seemed less physically threatening, though all girls had a feeling that was the furthest from the truth that they could be. Rin looked suddenly very uncomfortable yet stood her ground. “Look, we're gonna make this real brief. Keep those traps of yours shut. You open em and people will get hurt, you get me?”
 
Rin's eyes widened and she stepped up next to Sango, “you talk to us again like that and you'll be the ones hurt, I'll see to that myself. Now get the hell out of our faces!”
 
The second man looked to the first and nodded. The first reached out with lighting fast speed and grabbed Kagome's arm. Squeezing her wrist to a point where she yelped, the second man added, “look, we ain't about hurtin' pathetic chicks, so get this through them thick skulls of yours. Shut your mouth about Naraku, let it go, and no one will get hurt.”
 
Kagome gawked for a moment then snapped back, “is that who sent you?”
 
Rin quickly added, “didn't you gather that much already, Kagome? Big muscles and no brain twits always equal Naraku.”
 
The first man growled deeply and let go of Kagome's bruised wrist. He took a step towards Rin but was stopped by the second man. Instead, he scoffed back, “He ain't got notin' to do with this. We're here on our own accord. You keep that damn mouth of yours shut, Rin, and we won't be visitin again.”
 
Sango turned to look at Rin, who was visibly frightened, and turned back to the men while pulling Kagome out of their reach, “threaten all you like, Naraku is going down!”
 
The second man shook his head and stared at Sango, “this ain't got nothin' to do with you, wench, so butt out.”
 
Sango snapped back, “it has to do with my friends therefore it involves me. Stand here all macho and shit all you want, but truth be told, Sesshoumaru would be able to crack you both in half over his knee at any given moment.”
 
The first man's nostrils flared in anger but again the second restrained him yet again. “You're lucky I don't like hitting females, bitch, cause you would have been over this fuckin' track by now. My associate ain't so understanding. If I let him go, you die, ya hear me? So…I say it again, drop your charges against Naraku and we won't hurt ya. As for this Sesshoumaru person, I'm sure a few bullets to the head would bring him down.”
 
Instantly Rin snapped. She lunged at the second of the two men, intent on tearing his tongue out. The second man pushed the first out of the way and grabbed Rin by her neck and held her in mid air by her throat. She grunted and clawed at his hand yet to no avail. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward to bring his face an inch from hers, “Rin, I'm sayin this to you more then those other two whores. You know what happens when you cross an Onigumo; you end up dead. Now, being that I know what a…” in a rather blatant spine tingling way, the man let his eyes roam over Rin's sweat suit and over her more intimate parts of her body that the cloth clung to. He smiled sadistically and met her frantic gray eyes, “…waste…that would be for you, I took it upon myself to see that you didn't do something as stupid as testify against him.”
 
Sango ran forward to grab the man's arm but was slapped across the face by the first guy. Kagome watched Sango wheel back and collapse on the ground. She gasped and looked around for anyone to help. `Just where the hell is InuYasha?' her eyes widened at the thought. `If these thugs were sent after us, did they send the hulk after the boys? God, what are they dealing with right now?' she felt familiar tears sting at her eyes and she cringed, `no, not again. I will not come close to losing him again!'
 
The second man, who was still holding Rin in mid air sighed loudly and looked to the first, “Yo, dufas, I told you not to hurt them.” he shook his head and looked back at Rin. He leaned a little closer to where his lips were almost touching her cheek and whispered loud enough for Kagome and the other man to hear, “now you and I both know that as soon as Naraku is out of jail, you're as good as dead. He's gonna fuck you up, Rin, and there won't be no one to save you. So why not do your friends the favor of not dragging them into it?”
 
Rin glared at the man for a moment then spit in his face. “Fuck you, Vincennes. They are already a part in this. And if I can keep Naraku in jail, then I'm gonna fuckin try my hardest. You're right, Vin, if Naraku gets out, I'm dead, but I ain't going down without a fight.”
 
The second man, so called Vin, laughed callously and let Rin drop to the floor. He wiped his right hand across his face, removing the spit that lingered on his cheek. With a rather lustful gaze, he retorted, “I remember plenty of times you went `down' without much of a fight, baby cakes. Question is, do you remember that? Cause you know that's all your good for, you wench; a good fuck.”
 
Kagome grabbed Rin as she struggled to stand up from the floor and helped her to her feet. Kagome was in near tears for the harsh words thrown so carelessly at her friend. `If she hasn't been through enough already…' she swallowed hard and growled at the men, “just get the hell out of here.”
 
Vin took a step towards Kagome and held out his hand towards her palm up. “Look here girl, you see this?”
 
Kagome stared at Sango, who was pulling herself to her feet with the help of the guard rails then to Rin who was trying her hardest to keep a strong front, then back at Vin and his open hand. She took a step towards him and responded, “it's nothing…just like you.”
 
Vin blinked then snapped around his held out hand to slap Kagome across the right cheek open handed leaving a rather large red mark. “No, it's how easy I could kill you. Consider this your only warning…”
 
A very loud growl that sounded more like a snarl echoed from behind the two men. A fist cracked into the right side of Vin's face, an attack he had not been ready for. He flew a few feet to the right into the wall and slumped to the floor dazed. Before the first man could counter, a foot cracked into his skull and flipped him onto his back unconscious and bleeding from the nose.
 
Kagome watched as the two men flew in opposite directions in a matter of seconds and thanked the Kami's for helps arrival. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then opened her eyes and gawked. She had expected beautiful amber eyes to be gazing back at her with adoration and fear dancing in the blissful color…but what she got was two very furious cobalt blue orbs gazing back at her with worry etched in waves of panic. She could just about feel her mouth hanging open.
 
Kouga took a step forward and grabbed Kagome's hand. He gave it a small squeeze and blinked once, “are you okay, Kagome?”
 
Kagome stumbled over her words worse then an infant trying to walk, “y…yea…yes. I…he was…they were…Rin!” she turned quickly to find Rin helping up Sango, both girls fuming over the bodies of the fallen men. She turned back and added, “we need to get someone up here. They were threatening us...telling us if we didn't…if we…that they wanted us…”
 
Rin walked past the stuttering girl and pushed her hand out of Kouga's. Stepping in front of her, she crossed her arms and with a stoic expression quickly commanded, “Kouga, go get security.”
 
Kouga made a face and stared at Rin, trying to read her eyes. He frowned and shook his head, his black ponytail flying like a saucer around his head, “no way in hell, Rin. I ain't leaving you guys up here with dumb and dumber. They're likely to get up any minute and you can't subdue them. Take Sango and go find help. Now!”
 
Rin huffed and pointed at Kagome, “I'm taking her too. No way in hell am I leaving her up here with you alone!”
 
Kouga snarled back, “I ain't gonna hurt her, Rin! Now go find some help!”
Rin blinked then looked at Sango who was now at her side. She nodded once and glared at Kouga, “if you touch her…”
 
Kagome sighed and put a hand on Rin's shoulder, “I trust Kouga. Now go find some help.” She bit her lip, wondering if she should ask for Rin to find out what happened to InuYasha. She was worried…terrified…but she knew if these two were here, he had to have more to deal with. Hopefully, just maybe he was on his way to find her.
 
Kouga watched Rin and Sango run down the steps and turned to face Kagome. He gently traced the forming red welt on her cheek with two fingers before frowning deeper. “Kagome…are you okay?”
 
Kagome flinched under Kouga's touch and bit her bottom lip. She pulled back out of his reach and nodded, “hai, Kouga-kun, thank you. You…saved us, you know.”
 
Kouga blushed under her praise and looked to the floor, “yeah, well…”
 
Kagome grimaced and looked behind her to the two men who were both still unconscious. “They don't want us to testify against Naraku.”
 
Kouga raised an eyebrow then nodded, “well, it would be a stupid idea…”
 
Kagome snapped her head back to glare at Kouga. “What did you just say?”
 
Kouga laughed once ruefully and held up two hands, “calm down, Kagome. What I mean is that Naraku is a ringleader for the Boryokudan. They could…really, really hurt you if they wanted to. I mean, Kagome, it's a giant syndicate that runs everywhere. Honestly, I'm shocked they haven't paid you a visit yet. See, if you get Naraku in jail, then their funds from the Onigumo family get cut off, and they get angry. Angry gangsters equal lots of problems.”
 
Kagome shrugged and wrapped her arms around her body, sniffing down the tears. “What else can I do, Kouga? If they don't need me to testify, I won't…but I'm not going to sit back and watch Naraku be released.”
 
Kouga took a step towards Kagome and rested a hand on her shoulder. “Come on, Kagome, don't do this to yourself. That cop friend of yours has enough evidence on Naraku to put him away for generations. I doubt they will need to hear it from you.”
Kagome closed her eyes and whispered, “but what about Rin?”
 
Kouga frowned and pulled Kagome into a hug. Resting his cheek on her head, he quietly added, “she has Sesshoumaru to take care of her, and I don't doubt for a minute that he'll fail here there. That's what you need Kagome, someone to take care of you, not use you.”
 
Kagome gasped and pushed Kouga away, ripping herself from his grasp. “Kouga!” she laughed once and backed further away from the wolf demon, “you know, for one minute you had me going. I thought you were being a nice guy but again, you prove me wrong. All you care about is getting me away from InuYasha!”
 
Kouga's jaw dropped and he took a step towards her, “Kagome, I didn't mean it like that!”
 
Kagome laughed again, scornfully and gave him a stoic stare, “then tell me how you meant it.”
 
Kouga rolled his eyes and looked from side to side, “fuck, Kagome, I just mean you need to have a guy to protect you.”
 
Enter the said hero. InuYasha pushed his way through the stairs with demon speed and thrust himself between Kagome and Kouga, his eyes glaring in anger and slight disarray. “What the fuck did you do to her Kouga?” he turned back to see Kagome staring at him as if he was the best thing since sliced bread. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest. “Are you okay?”
 
Kouga growled and crossed his arms, looking rather smug, “I did what you couldn't, mutt face; I saved her.”
 
InuYasha looked down at Kagome at growled at the mark on her cheek. Letting go of the girl in his arms, he turned and stalked towards Kouga, “the fuck you did…do you see that fuckin' welt?”
 
Kouga stood up straight and met InuYasha head on. Screaming, he added, “you should have seen what they were going to do to her and Rin and Sango! If I hadn't of gotten here, who knows what would have happened. I was here to help them, InuYasha, not you! Where the fuck was you anyway? Out smoking up in the back of the school again?”
 
InuYasha blanched and his jaw slacked. A look of absolute guilt washed over his face as he slowly looked to the bodies of the two fallen men then at his angel. `She was attacked when I was…. I did it again, god damnit, I fucked up again!' Seeing the immediate tears in her eyes, his eyes widened, “no, it wasn't…”
 
Kagome shook her head. `He wasn't in danger…he wasn't around. He promised to protect me and he just left the building to…' she snorted once and shook her head, “Sesshoumaru is going to have your head and I'll tell you, I'll be cheering him on, you jackass! How could you?” she turned on her heels and stormed down the track, intent on getting away from the hanyou. `He was smoking up…he was out back smoking up while I was nearly killed…again. He was…that bastard! He promised…he swore to me he wouldn't…'
 
A hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder. She was turned roughly to come face to face with a rather guilty looking hanyou. InuYasha stared at her as if the stars had disappeared from his night sky. “I…Kagome…I….”
 
Kagome reared back and slapped him with all of her might. “You bastard, you were what? Out back getting high while I was being attacked, while Rin was nearly put into a situation that you swore to your brother you would prevent? Do you know what is going to happen to you when Sesshoumaru finds out?”
 
InuYasha turned with the smack then growled as he stared back at her. “Will you shut your trap, wench? Look, it ain't like that! I was not getting high, I swear on my mother's grave!” his face sobered and he gently enclosed her hand in his own. He ran his hand over the bruise and grimaced as if he too could feel the pain. “I was asleep…I feel asleep on the bleaches in the boy's room. I was so fucking tired from last night. I only got ten fucking minutes of rest. I couldn't keep my eyes open in English and trying to only wore me out.” He grimaced at her dumbfounded look and rubbed his nose into her non-scathed cheek. “I'm sorry baby, I am so sorry. I should have been there, I should have….”
 
Kagome let out a sob and flung herself into his chest. Pushing her head as deep as she could into his chest, she closed her eyes and whispered, “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.”
 
InuYasha shook his head and muttered, “don't even think about that, you have nothing to be sorry for. I fucked up, yet again. I can't believe…I wasn't….” he sighed painfully and kissed the top of her head. “I am so sorry baby.”
 
Kagome sighed in contentment. She felt something pull at her heart and she gasped, “I thought…I thought something happened to you. I was so worried…I figured since those two bonehead were attacking us…I thought…I thought…” she paused and looked around, “hey, where's Miroku?”
 
InuYasha grimaced and rubbed the back of his head right under his blue bandana. “Well, you see…Sango and Rin blurred by the gym then Sango came back a second later and screamed like bloody hell at the both of us to get our asses up. He chased after her and I smelled your blood and freaked.” He closed his eyes and mumbled, “Ryen was right, I am a fuck up.”
 
Kagome pulled back and grabbed Inuyasha's chin in her two fingers. “Listen to me good, InuYasha, you are not a fuck up. Yeah, we all fuck things up but that is not who you are. And I find it hard that Ryen called you that.” she looked into his eyes and saw the sorrow and the pain from this. `He really is beating himself up over this. It's not his fault…he can't be everywhere at once. Why doesn't he understand this?'
 
InuYasha closed his eyes and sighed, running a hand down his pale face, “that was some of his nicer names. Look, I really don't want to talk about Ryen right now, if you don't mind.”
 
Kagome blinked once and smiled at InuYasha. “I don't mind at all.”
 
InuYasha leaned down and captured Kagome's lips in a quick kiss, “so if I'm not a fuck up, then what am I?” he was fully relieved when she kissed him back.
 
Kagome grinned and kissed him gently, punctuating her thoughts with kisses that only grew in their heat and passion, “you're kind,” her lips met his, “you're amazing,” another kiss that left him breathless, “you're devoted and loving,” her tongue grazed his that only served to tighten his loins, “you're sexy,” Inuyasha's eyes widened as she slid her tongue into his mouth ever so bravely. He just about sighed when she pulled back, “and you're my baka.”
 
He led the kiss on the last one, slamming his mouth against hers and pushing her lightly into the wall of the track. He wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her head. He pulled himself as close as possible before lifting her feet from the ground. She wrapped her legs around his body as his tongue roamed her mouth and enticed her to a tongue war. His hand on her waist slid down to her ass and up under her skirt. He grinned as he fingered the cotton thong she had on that hardly covered anything. His hand came to rest on her bare ass cheek as he pushed his groin against her core, which resonated a loud moan from the girl.
 
InuYasha gasped into her mouth as her hand wrapped around his hardened member through his pants and he stared down into her eyes. Never before had he seen such a demanding fire in the girl's eyes. He knew the look…it was the same one he gave to her every time they were alone. And that made him harden to a painful extent. His eyes darted around the track and he growled seeing Kouga glowering at the two from the far end, a look of utter disbelief and jealousy etched on his face. InuYasha managed a wide smirk before lowering Kagome to the ground. He could hear her groan as the need to dull the ache between her legs overwhelmed her. he grabbed her hand and silently pleaded for her to follow.
 
Pulling Kagome towards the door on the track that led to the stairwell to the girl's locker room, InuYasha slammed the door shut behind them. Locking the door behind him, he ran down the steps and locked the bottom door as well. Only then did he turn and give Kagome a wide grin. He met her halfway up the steps and pulled her to her knees on the cold cement. He sat one step below her on his knees, facing the girl with his head about even with her chest. He heard her gasp but could just about taste the new wave of arousal that surged through her body. He reached under her skirt and let his claw slice the thin material of the thong. He heard her being to protest but sealed his mouth against hers to silence it. His fingers pulled the thong from her body and tossed it carelessly down to the bottom of the stairwell. He then slid one finger into her without much warning. On the sudden thrust, her muscles clamped down around his finger and she moaned loudly into his mouth. He thrust his finger in and out of her for a good moment before adding a second finger. He continued to pump his digits into the girl, smirking down at her from above.
 
Kagome leaned back; her eyes wide with absolute ecstasy as she let out a loud moan and thrust her hips forward to meet his pump. White blurs of hot passion ignited in front of her eyes as her body demanded more. She felt him add a third finger and she all but convulsed in the sudden euphoria of her orgasm. It hit her hard and nearly blindsided her. she let out a loud moan that was muffled by Inuyasha's free hand that now covered her mouth as her muscles clamped down on his three fingers and coated them in her juice. Her breath came in rapid pants as her head flew backwards and nearly cracked into the steps behind her. Yet she knew it was far from done.
 
InuYasha watched Kagome as her orgasm overtook her body and grinned before sliding his three now soaking wet digits out of her folds. He licked one off very slowly in front of her, watching her eyes widen and smelled her replenishing the wetness between her legs. He picked her up off the floor like a rag doll and turned her to straddle his legs. With his free, non-juice coated hand, he worked himself free of his pants that suddenly felt two sizes to small. As soon as he was free he brought her down to meet him in a clash of passion. He held her around her waist with one hand and paused her decent halfway down his throbbing cock. She groaned at the sudden dulled sense of pleasure and stared at the golden-eyed god in front of her, searching for a reason as to why he had stopped. He leaned forward and licked the side of her neck, whispering into her ear, “tell me how bad you want this.”
 
Kagome groaned and tried to thrust herself on his cock. She was slightly dismayed to find that he could hold off her weight with only one hand. She groaned again and whispered back, “I want what you want, so stop being a baka and…” she blushed and looked away from his smirking face. She couldn't say it…she almost said it but her mind stopped her.
 
InuYasha grinned and licked her juice off his middle finger that had previously been inside of her. He felt his grin widen as her eyes followed every movement of his tongue with a pleading desire burning deep inside. When he was done with the second finger, he added again in a rather bored, stoic voice, “what is it that you desire, Kagome?”
 
Kagome's face blanched and she tried futilely to grind her hips against his. With his cock just sitting halfway inside of her, the passion building in her stomach was unbearable. “InuYasha…please…”
 
InuYasha smirked at the girl and pushed his cock in a little further before drawing it back again. “Say it, Kagome. I want to hear you say It.” he brought his third finger to her lips and pushed it between the two puffy appendages. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and he took the moment to thrust himself all the way into her, crashing his cock into her back wall. Kagome groaned loudly and he pushed his finger further into her mouth. “Taste yourself while I fuck you, Kagome.”
 
If seven words had ever turned her on in her life, it had to be them. Her eyes slammed shut as he began to thrust into her with demonic speed. Lost in the heat of passion, she traced his finger with her tongue, swallowing her own juices off of the object that suddenly became her main focus. As she sucked harder at his finger, he pummeled into her renewed vigor. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh tore through the narrow stairwell and bounced off the walls. She groaned as he removed his clean finger from her mouth and wrapped his hand around her. With a grunt, he picked her up by her waist from the floor, never removing his member, and slammed her into the wall of the steps. He pushed into her harder, taking long and hard thrusts into her body, banging into her back wall thrust after thrust. He felt his groin constrict as her walls clamped down around his sheath. She cried out first loudly as her second orgasm hit her like a train. Her entire body tightened and she could feel her inside walls just about milking his cock. Kagome opened her mouth and let out a loud pant, which quickly became another moan of ecstasy as she felt the fire that had built inside of her loins sudden smote upon his thundering thrusts.
 
InuYasha could feel her body ready for release and in one last thrust; he slammed himself into her as hard as he possibly could without shattering any bones inside of her body. He growled loudly and closed his eyes, pushing his forehead into the cold cement as he poured his seed inside of Kagome's tight crevice. He felt her juices coat his cock and sighed happily, lifting his forehead only to place it on hers. His breath came in ragged pants as he found it nearly impossible to open his eyes. He had been exhausted before but now…. he could have fallen over at that exact moment and died a happy man. He felt his seed mixed in her juices begin to flow out of her opening and scowled.
 
Forcing his eyes open, he met her wide chocolate ones and grinned. She looked like a sex goddess. Her hair clung to her face in sticky blotches and tears were welled in the corners of her eyes. Her engorged lips were slightly parted and her nose flared with heavy lust filled breaths. He leaned forward and gave her a chaste kiss before sliding himself out of her with a sickening popping sound. He sighed heavily again, and stared down at her body. He had hiked up her skirt to get better access to her nether regions before but there was a problem at hand. What he had contributed to her body was now coating the inside of her legs, glistening in the artificial light. The fact that he had never seen anything so robustly sexy before in his life played heavily on his mind as he gazed over her body.
 
Kagome sighed and inhaled sharply as she just about felt what he was staring at. Except in her mind, it wasn't sexy or beautiful…it was something that had to be dealt with immediately. `Shit, and he tore my thong. What am I going to do?' she put her legs to the ground and stared to the floor for a moment. “Uhh…”
 
InuYasha grimaced and clenched his jaw, “do you have gym clothes?”
 
Kagome stared at the demon for a moment and then blinked. “Ye…yes.”
 
InuYasha frowned and pushed his own member back into his pants. He took one look down to make sure his pants hadn't stained before grabbing her hand. “Come on, we'll get you to the bathroom and cleaned up. Just change into your gym clothes for the day.”
 
Kagome cringed at the thought of wearing those clothes that had been in her locker for a month now but passed it off. `Its better then walking around in a short skirt with…' she blushed profusely and sat down on the step, her head in her hands. What she had in fact just done, on school property, hit her like a load of bricks. `Holy mother of hell! Did we…did I…' her mouth fell open at the thoughts of what occurred. Suddenly she wanted some water, feeling like she could pass out at any minute.
 
InuYasha ran up the steps to unlock the door then he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. Giving her one deeper kiss, he pulled back and kissed her cheek. “Don't think about it baby. We're fine, see.”
 
Kagome walked out of the stairwell with InuYasha and down towards the girl's locker room. The class still had another twenty minutes to go before anyone was let out to change. It would be safe to drag him inside with her. She turned while pushing open the locker room door and angrily stated, a little to loudly, “how can you say that? Do you know what we just did? You just fucked me on the gym stair…”
 
Have you ever had the feeling that someone is staring at you? Have you ever had that feeling over sixty times in a row? Kagome felt her entire back stiffen as she turned to find the locker room completely filled with the junior girls, all perfectly silent and staring at the red faced girl who was standing alone in the locker room, the door swinging on its hinges marking the quick exit of a flustered hanyou. Her eyes squared onto the gaping figures of Rin and Sango, who were trying to hold in their laugher as they stared helplessly on at the girl's social suicide. Sure, there had been twenty minutes to go to the class right after Kouga had put Vin's head through the wall…and that was eighteen minutes ago. She gulped as eyes widened, it was as if the whole class could see straight through her…to read her thoughts as to what she had just done. But then again, she had just announced it to the whole junior class, so what did it matter what they thought? They knew.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
 
So yeah, there we go, a nice lemony chapter to fluff up some stuff before it get's nasty. ((Did I just say that??)) opps?
 
*- Baka kusottare- basically throwing two derogative terms together. (not sure if you can but if you can it's a nasty one) meanings-
 
Baka- idiot/stupid
kusottare- shit-drip