InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ The Lord's Young Bride 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 9: Realization2 TLYB

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA, SESSHOMARU OR RIN.
Title:Realization 2
Author: Plumespixie
Universe: The Lord's Young Bride
Warnings: 14 yr old Rin - Fingering, petting
Genre: Romance Hurt/Comfort
Words: 1,071
Rin nodded and he lifted her easily, sliding his hand from between his legs to beneath her knees, and rocking to give himself the leverage to push them both up. He moved the few feet to the futon, stepping over the `moat' of flower petals and lowered her deliberately so that the shard of the meidou-seki would press into her back. He lay next to her naked, and watched as she reached behind and under her, her brow furrowed.
“Sesshomaru-sama?” the girl questioned pulling the silk covered bundle from behind her back.
“Open it.” He intoned, eyes sparkling.
Rin unwrapped the package, giving a questioning look when she finally held the shard in her grasp.
“When you reach full physical maturity, this shard will halt your aging, and heal your wounds, no matter their severity. This Sesshomaru will not allow you to leave him Rin. He is much too selfish to allow your death. You will remain with this Sesshomaru forever.
Rin's eyes widened in shock and then teared up as she reached for his face. She ran her fingers over his stripes and gently eased his face to hers, brushing her lips against his as her silent tears flowed down. He kissed her deeply and softly, passion rising swiftly as his hand came up to cup her breast kneading softly, as he rolled on top of her and she spread her legs allowing him to settle.
His body pressed to hers chest to chest hip to hip, sharing the heat of their bodies and rubbing against each other as the passion between them began to rise. As they came up for air, Rin breathed out,
“You could put up with me for that long?” He gave a growl, burring his face in her neck, nipping and licking and sucking, fevered praise whispered against Rin's heated flesh,
“Don't be stupid, Rin… I will want you forever… I will need you forever. You are mine. Forever.
Rin moaned, feeling him slide down her body, his hands coming up to push her small breasts together, nibbling her nipples, squeezing and kneading her breasts, as her knees came up and her hips began to rock, trying to ease the her aching dripping core. It had been so long… too many nights of nothing but her own touch and her fantasies of her husband to try to ease her ache. She was never satisfied with her own touch, it was Sesshomaru she wanted to touch her. More and more she craved him, her teenaged hormones making her crave physical contact for new reasons. When she had been younger it had been about comfort, attention, security, and love. Now it was more about lust and a need for sexual release. Quite frankly, she was fourteen years old, and she was horny.
“Gods… Sesshomaru… I want you, so much. Gods, it's been so long… I need this, I need you so bad!”
Noticing how wanton she was being, and how urgent her need, Sesshomaru realized once again how different their perceptions of time must be. Rin was now at a stage of development when her hormones were running wild, and she would crave his intimate intentions much more often. He truly had neglected her needs. He slid downwards, leaving a trail of licks and kisses as he traveled to his ultimate prize; her flushed and dripping folds.
“I have neglected your needs. Forgive me.” He mummerd against her sex, his lips dancing over her clit and his warm breath brushing over her as he spoke, and Rin squirmed under him. He used the tip of his tongue to circle her perfect bud, while he pulled her knees over his shoulders, and brought his arms in, so he could use his thumbs to spread her lips apart.
He drug his tongue from her opening to her clit, growling deep in his chest in pleasure at her musky aroused taste. He flicked the tip of his tongue over her sensitive bud while pushing three fingers deep within her, attempting to prepare her somewhat for his imminent invasion, and pressing against the rough raised spot within her once more. He could continue like this all night for all he cared… the scent and taste of her was intoxicating. His ministrations sped as he watched her jerk and writhe, her heaving pants making her small breasts bounce which he noticed when he chanced a glance up to her flushed face.
Rin moaned under the familiar loving touch of her husband. Her body was so hot, her skin felt like it was burning and she writhed. Her own hands came up to kneed her breasts and tease her nipples, and her thigh muscles tensed, her knees bending over his shoulders pulling his face closer to her eager pussy, so thick and wet with want.
“Unnnnn, my looooooooooorrrrrrrrdddddddd, Rin is, Rin is sooooooo, Rin is so clooooooossseeee.”
Sesshomaru could feel her tighten around his digits and, knowing Rin was close he purposely pulled back from her, the dominant alpha male within withholding her climax from her, just for a moment. His fingers stilled within her, and his face came up, his lips glistening with her juices,
“Does my precious girl ache for her lord?” He taunted “Tell me Rin, do you need to cum?”
Rin groaned, her pussy was so swollen, so hot and tight, she needed him to release the pressure that had built deep within her belly.
“Ooooooohhhhh… please Sesshomaru-sama, please, please, pleeeeeaaaaasseeee… Rin needs it… Rin needs to cum, please let Rin cum.” Rin whimpered and begged, knowing from prior experience he would never leave her in such a state for long.
This time however, instead of finishing her off with his mouth, he moved her legs back down off his shoulders, and, slid up her body once more. The tip of his thick hot member, which was leaking the evidence of his own incredibly high level arousal rubbed against her as he moved his hips tauntingly above her, knowing that, with her being human, she would most likely find this position much more teasing than he did. He allowed his member to slide over her swollen bundle of nerves as he kissed her a final time before whispering in her ear darkly, “Then, come to your hands and knees, my bitch, and present yourself as one to be claimed by your alpha.”
Rin's eyes widened and she nodded mutely.