InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ The Lord's Young Bride 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 8: Realization1 TLYB

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA, SESSHOMARU OR RIN.
Title:Realization 1
Author: Plumespixie
Universe: The Lord's Young Bride
Warnings: 14 yr old Rin - Fingering, petting
Genre: Romance Hurt/Comfort
Words: 5,691
~*~
The sake and cups on the tray jiggled slightly as she balanced the tray against her body, and raised one hand to knock on the wooden frame to the rice paper shoji door to his work room filled with low tables and scrolls and comfortable cushions; the room he had been holed up in for weeks now. Before her delicate knuckles could meet bamboo, her overworked husband of almost 4 years called to her,
“Come in, Rin.”
She knelt, setting the tray next to her and sliding the shoji open and entering on her knees, turning, moving the tray inside, and then closing the door she picked up the tray again and rose, bringing it to him, and kneeling at his side. She saw how annoyed he looked, and wondered if it was such a great idea to bother him. These types of things were not his strong suit. Politics were never to his liking. He preferred to be on a battlefield, slaying enemies, attacking challengers, and bringing ignorant fools to early deaths, not holed up in a cushy room in a shiro reading scrolls for weeks on end sending messages back and forth and negotiating treaties and trade agreements. He clearly was not in the best of moods. He was restless, and his nerves were frayed. Usually her presence calmed him, but now it seemed she was nothing but another annoyance. Her heart sunk.
Perhaps what the servants whisper in the halls is true…
There was a clench in her chest and her stomach tightened, though she smiled for her lord as she gave a small bow,
“Sake?” she questioned, and gingerly lifted the carafe and poured him a cup, set the carafe down. He humored her, ever so slightly, and lifted the carafe himself so he could pour a cup as well, for the young girl across from him. Just as quickly though he reminded her, “This Sesshomaru is working,” nodding towards the scroll set out in front of him, even as he raised the small cup to his lips. He did, however, fight the urge to tilt his lips in a small smile when he realized that the sake was from the same batch they had used at their recent, by his measurements of time, wedding, which had taken place just under 4 years ago. He found himself wondering if she had chosen it for some significant reason? Rin had proven herself to be sentimental creature on more than one occasion, though, usually subtlety was not in her repertoire of skills. It wasn't that her presence was unwelcome, he was just… busy… and… stressed.
Rin came to sit next her lord husband, feeling slightly better, as his mood seemed to lift ever so slightly; feeling at least somewhat more comfortable in his presence, Rin risked placing her hand on his thigh, setting her own, now empty, sake cup down with the other and then curling it in her lap. She lightly massaged the thick cord of muscle and toyed with the billowing silk for a moment. She was already feeling the warm liquid pool in her belly, and relax her muscles and ease her tension. Unfortunately for her, it also loosened her tongue a bit too much for his current state of mind.
“Sesshomaru-sama works too hard.” She sighed, leaning her dark head against the stark white of silk covered bicep. There was a wistful longing, and even the barest hint of accusation to her tone, but Sesshomaru had definitely picked up on it.
As of late he had been so busy, that he did not come to bed until long after she had fallen asleep, on the nights he still allowed her in his chambers that is. Recently he had more and more often commanded her to sleep in her own rooms so as not to disturb her when he came in late, when he came in at all. At first Rin had reasoned that he was perhaps making use of the three concubines, as he did on rare occasion. It was understandable; Sesshomaru has needs as a male that Rin simply was too young to provide for until recently. Even if she had been able to understand, and had been willing, the pain it would have caused, and the damage to her small body was not a crime he was capable of perpetrating. He may be a demon, but he was not a monster.
His rutting with concubines had never bothered Rin. Such was common practice for one of his station. In fact, she found them to be always very friendly to her, and very useful sources of information, explaining to her his preferences during rutting, what she could do that would please him best, when finally she would be given the opportunity to do so herself, as a proper wife and mate. They also respected her position as his wife, despite her young age, and deferred to her as was appropriate. None had ever had any thoughts to attempt to replace her in her lord's heart. They knew they were there to serve a function, but it was Rin that held his heart, even if they cared for him, he cared little for them. Because Rin knew of the feelings the women had for Sesshomaru, she had hoped that once he claimed her, he would continue to make use of the concubines at least occasionally, as Rin knew it would hurt them deeply if they were cast aside entirely. Rin had grown genuinely fond of all three of them over the years, seeing them as older sisters of sorts, and friends - she had been secure enough with her place in her husband's heart to never see any of them as rivals. Rutting was rutting, but what they shared in his futon was both less and more than that. No he could not penetrate her, and pump his large arousal into her; but that was all he did with them. With her he kissed, licked, cuddled, and caressed. He tasted, teased, touched, and tickled. He never spilled into those females, in any manner, but her eager mouth had hungrily devoured every drop of his essence on many occasions, though not nearly as often as he gorged himself on the nectar of her budded flower, lapping at her petals and using slender fingers pressed against that perfect internal `spot' to coax more - more - more - of that sweet honey to pour from her core, as he became drunker and drunker on her innocent wetness, and she fell more and more in love with the taiyoukai who not only gave her back her life, but a reason to live.
If her husband needed her out of his chambers to rut with concubines, that would have been fine with her, it was actually more hurtful when she found out that he was only choosing to sleep alone, or even to remain all night alone in his study.
He'd rather be alone than with me? I could understand a concubine, I was too young to provide for all his needs as a man… but, to prefer to alone? And now that I am of age… he has not yet…
Rin fought off the sharp rise of emotions as she thought of the fact the he had not yet consummated their relationship, despite the fact that her first menstruation had ended a week ago. He should have come to her the night after it had ended, but… he had not. He was now eight days late… unheard of! Insulting to her honor, a statement of his lack of intent to claim her as a mate in the youkai world.
A wife was just a wife, barely more than a concubine. A mate was what mattered, a mate was a station of honor… and now it appeared that he had no intention of elevating Rin to that status. She supposed she had no reasonable right to ever believe that he would. She had always just thought… I mean… he had always been so… and treated her so… and touched her so… and… and… and…
Compound that with the fact that, as was usual, she saw him only briefly during the day… he was so busy. Even if he didn't claim her as a mate, he didn't have to ignore her!
Does he intend to cast me aside entirely?
If Sesshomaru intended to take Rin as a mate, then, by tradition, as soon as Rin's first menstruation was complete, she would be bathed and then dressed in a silk nemaki. Her husband would call for her and then he and she would fully consummate their relationship, and he would mark her as he spilled into her, filling her with his seed, and taking her blood into his body, completing a perfect circle.
When Rin's bleeding had happened, she was excited. She slept in her own rooms that week, in part because she did not wish to soil the lord's futon at night, (how embarrassing!), as she was still learning how to gauge how much cotton she needed on different days, but also to help build the anticipation. She assumed he knew of what had happened, not by her scent, as he had not seen her, but because her maid had left him a note, letting him know of her `condition'. When her bleeding finally stopped for sure, she had stayed up all night, waiting for him to summon her.
The call never came.
For the next four nights she stayed up, and still, he never called her to his bed. Her maid, the old panda youkai had tried to console her, but it only made it worse. Did he not want her anymore? Was he not as eager as she was to be with him fully? Had he not been waiting for this as she had been? Did he not love her as much as she loved him? Crave her, as she did him?
The next two nights she cried herself to sleep.
Then Rin began to hear what the servants were saying when they thought she was not listening and Rin resolved to find out for herself, she needed to know, so she decided to visit Sesshomaru, offer him a drink; be a dutiful wife.
~*~
He finished his sake and purposely did not refill her cup. He had much to attend to, and she would only be a distraction.
“Rin, this Sesshomaru is busy, perhaps it would be best if you leave.” He peeled her hand off of his thigh, and shifted his weight to shrug her small body off of his much larger frame. He accidentally used too much of his considerable strength and accidentally pushed hard enough that she lost her balance, sending her tipping over and falling indignantly on her side on the floor. She did not fall hard, and was not physically hurt at all, but Rin stared up, startled.
“Rin, I…”
Fighting back tears, Rin dutifully rose, “ My shoukun-sama, I am so very sorry to have disturbed you, it will never happen again.” The double formality was Rin's attempt to distance herself emotionally, harden herself against the pain of his rejection to her advances. Rin did not even bother to ask if she could spend the night with him, as had been her original intent, and perhaps she could have used his guilt against him, but that was not what she wanted. Besides, if he refused her again it would be too much and she would lose the fragile composure she was desperately clinging to. She would not cry in front of him, she was much too old for such a thing, now that she was a `woman', and she had to be a good, strong, proper lady, even if she was not a mate, she was still a wife. He had not yet demoted her to a concubine, as so many servants seemed to believe he now would. Her humanity was enough of a strike against her without her allowing her human emotions making her seem even weaker.
She could cry when she was alone.
She made her way to her rooms, and went inside and closed the door. Her Chinese maid was there, tidying up, and the old panda youkai looked up in question, bowing low, “My lady?”
“Xianshi, leave please. This Rin would like to be alone.” Rin was curt, by now much more comfortable with her position of authority. She was always polite and never abusive or rude, but she knew that in order not to embarrass her lord husband she could not lower herself to act like a servant, or blur the lines of their stations as she had done when she was younger. She was still the lord's first and only wife, and she must behave appropriately. It was her duty, and was more comfortable for the servants, in a way as well. Well defined roles let everyone be sure of how they should act, and still be `proper'. Confusion of those roles could only lead to awkwardness.
The panda youkai rose and left. She knew it was not her place, but she was beginning to wonder if Sesshomaru-sama had received her message. It was unlike her lord to do something so potentially hurtful as to ignore his young wife, who should, by all rights, be claimed as his mate by now. His slighting of Rin was disrespectful to her and the servants were starting to whisper… speculating he did not intend to claim her fully at all, and had only married her to maintain proper appearances while her used her for his pleasure. They thought perhaps he was attracted only to children, and to use a child as a concubine was unheard of, but… if he married one… it was expected he would share his bed with her, to prepare her for her place in his bed for the remainder of her life. Perhaps now that she was older, he would reduce her status, or, even if he remained married to her, he would cease to share his bed with her? Perhaps he did not want hanyou?
Xianshi made her way down the halls to her lord's study, hoping she survived this encounter with the overworked and stressed lord of the western lands.
“My lord?” she called to him. The panda heard the growl, and winced at his gruff response.
“Come in.” Sesshomaru was irritated. He had scented Rin's sadness, her feelings of doubt, and rejection, and he was feeling guilty. He did not understand her seeming over reaction to his neglect. Several times over the years, there had been `busy' times where he had been unable to spend much time with Rin. She had always understood… but now, something was different. The answer hung on the edge of his senses, and his inability to put his finger on it was making him annoyed with himself.
Xianshi fell to her knees, pressing her forehead to the floor, speaking softly, “My lord, this humble servant wishes to confirm the delivery of a message she sent to you more than nine days ago.” Sesshomaru frowned,
“Whatever it was, this Sesshomaru has had more urgent messages come in since it's delivery, the message was not marked urgent, and this Sesshomaru has yet to review the message.” Trembling, Xianshi, dared to speak again,
“My Lord, the status of the message has changed, and it is important that you review it, in truth I have failed and should have marked as such immediately. My failure has caused much pain on Rin's part, and the servants speculate, questioning her… status. Some wonder if they still must serve her as before?” Sesshomaru growled,
He did not understand what would have changed? Why would Rin's status be in question? He quickly dug through the papers on his desk, finding Xianshi's note at the bottom of the pile. Leaving Rin's servant crouched on the floor he quickly read the poorly scrawled hiragana, and realization washed over him. He had failed to claim her in a timely fashion and the servants, and now possibly Rin herself, was questioning if he intended to mark her at all.
He had been sequestered in his office for these last weeks, a few of these nights forgoing sleep altogether, and Rin being kept from him for five days had escaped his notice. Inuyoukai females were fertile for up to eight weeks at a time, but only once a year, he had forgotten that Rin's fertile cycle was only a few short days, and her condition had escaped his notice entirely. No wonder she had sought him out, even when she knew he was working… it was an act of desperation on her part. She had needed reassurance, she had wished for him to assure her that he planned on claiming her, cementing her place in his life, elevating her status… now her `overreaction' made sense. Now, if he admitted, it wasn't `overreaction' at all, and, in truth, she had handled herself well, given the circumstances.
“Xianshi, leave. Return to Rin's chambers, prepare her to join me tonight and only then may you return to your own rooms.”
Yes, he would rectify this situation immediately. He had… rejected her. She had made an advance, a bold move on her part already, and he had rejected it, shoving her off of him, quite literally, and sending her away. He could only imagine what she must be thinking. What must the others in the shiro be thinking? For him to take a child as a wife, and then, when she came into fertility - to discard her - that would surely suggest certain… proclivities… on his part.
Sesshomaru shuttered at the thought of being seen as one whose sexual tastes were solely for those who were not of the age or proper physical maturity to bare offspring.
To spend the early years of a future mate's life building an emotional bond and mutual trust through physical intimacy and shared pleasure was one thing - but to merely gain ones sexual thrills from the immature bodies of mere pups - that was quite another matter entirely. That was depraved.
Disgusting!
No doubt the servants were talking now, and rumors must be spreading like wildfire…
No doubt Rin had heard those rumors…
Damn it!
His guilt was now more than a whisper at the edge of his mind; it was a full blown slap across the face. His chest felt tight and his anger welled up. His pride sought to place the blame on others, for not informing him, for not marking the message as `urgent', or a million other excuses, but in the end his anger was at himself. He has been neglectful… He had hurt his little girl… his `little girl' had become a woman, and he had failed to acknowledge it.
She should have been given new kimonos, there should have been a celebration, and he should have announced his intentions formally before all in the shiro and then called her to his rooms and claimed her as his mate. For a human, to be a wife is the end-all and be-all of bonding with another. For youkai, to be a wife is important, yes, but to be a mateThat is what young youkai females dream of. They do not dream of weddings… they dream of being claimed, they do not wish to drink sake and speak vows, they wish to bare the mark of a powerful male.
Rin had been raised as a youkai, by his own design she had been treated as near to a young youkai female as she could be, lack of physical abilities not withstanding, and there was little doubt she would have the same dreams that any young female of his species would have.
He had really fucked this up.
He would make this up to her.
There would be gifts, kimonos, a celebration… everything she deserved for being so faithful to him for so long; for giving up any chance she may have had for a normal `human' life, and remaining at his side, sharing his bed, never complaining when his work took him away from her for weeks on end, and always gracing him with a smile, yes, even this evening, when she had been filled with doubts, she had smiled for him. Yes, there would be all those things, but tonight… tonight he would show her exactly what she was to him, and banish forever the doubts in both her mind and the minds of others.
Tonight he would make her his.
He left to find Jaken. The little toad had some preparing to do, as he had little idea of how to go about `making' anything `up' to a female.
Women and their `emotions' had never been his `strong suit'.
~*~
Rin lay in her bed, curled up and hugging the worn and slightly tattered plush no-longer-white dog to her chest. The blue moon on it's forehead was soaked in tears and her chest heaved and shook, though she sought with all her might to remain silent. It would not do for the servants to know of her pain, it would only add fuel to the vicious rumors floating around.
He won't really make me a concubine now that I'm old enough to conceive? He still… wants me… right?
But… he obviously didn't want her anymore. He hadn't claimed her yet, and then… when she went to see him in his study… he… he made her leave.
Just then Rin heard the knock on her door, “Go away!” she cried out, wishing to be alone in her misery.
“Rin, Lord Sesshomaru has ordered I enter.” With that Xianshi slid open the shoji and stepped inside. Rin refused to look at her, she was worried that this may be bad news… was he going to demote her status now? Had her interrupting him upset him that much?
“Wha… what did he… what did Sesshomaru-sama say?” Rin asked, terror making her voice shake. Xianshi smiled a soft smile, happy that she had good news for her mistress, who she cared about very much.
“He has requested I prepare you, so come, you must bathe now, Rin-sama.” Rin looked up disbelievingly, was he finally going to…?
“Prepare me? But… he threw me out earlier! Why now? Why did he wait? I thought… I mean… I thought he had to present me before court first and… there have been no arrangements made and… I look horrible… I've been crying now and I… I…I..” Rin stammered on and Xianshi looked away, slightly guilty and made to explain, “The message regarding you entrance to womanhood was not received by our Lord until only moments ago, as for your appearance we will clean you up, use jasmine on your skin to cool the redness, and you will be as beautiful as always, Rin-sama. Sesshomaru-sama does not wish to delay any further his claiming of you as his mate.”
Still stunned, Rin allowed her maid prepare her. As Xianshi worked, Rin couldn't help to but begin to fantasize of what this night might be for her.
~*~
Sesshomaru used the time to have Jaken prepare his chambers. He was not a `romantic' creature by nature, and found such things utterly unnecessary, and frivolous, however, he had a failing to make up for, so he would allow the overwhelming scent of rose petals to bother his nose if it was what his small retainer claimed was what human women found to be `pleasing' during mating.
Females are strange creatures.
Rose petals circled the futon, and candles were the only lighting. Sesshomaru himself was not completely unprepared, as this event had been on his mind for years now, and a white piece of silk with a red ribbon lay on the middle of the futon. He sat in seiza in front of the futon, waiting for Rin to arrive, until her smelled her on the other side of the door.
“Come in, Rin.”
~*~
Rin entered the chamber in the traditional way and remained on her knees; her waist length hair pinned up on both sides, held in place by beautiful combs that dangled sakura blossoms, but cascading freely down her back. She looked around in AWE… Never had her lord decorated his room in such a way. A small smile spread across her face as she pressed her forehead to the floor. “My lord?”
Sesshomaru's lips tilted upwards briefly, how he had waited for this moment! To think it had been delayed in even the slightest… never mind that now, he would savor this experience, draw it out, make it last, and leave his beloved with a fond memory she could cherish throughout the centuries at his side.
“Come to me.” Rin made to rise, but he stopped her, “Crawl.” He intoned.
Rin blushed. To crawl on hands and knees in the presence of an inuyoukai male was an open invitation, and an undeniable sexual advance. This simple command told Rin much of what she would need to know for this night. This night, she was not human, but he was inuyoukai. Tonight, for the first time, he would allow himself to be guided by his instincts. Rin had been well prepared for such an event, educated by tutors who had assumed for years she would be claimed as a mate to the lord in the traditional inuyoukai fashion, and she knew every proper behavior by memory. Rin could only hope she did not disappoint.
Rin removed her nemaki, baring her body in a wordless act of wanton submission, and slowly crawled to her lord husband, keeping her gaze lowered. Upon reaching him she immediately rolled onto her back, exposing her venerable under-belly. She leaned her head back and to the side and looked away, exposing her throat letting out a soft whine in the process.
The pleased rumble in his chest shook the very floor boards with its deep rich sound. Removing his own sleeping attire, his golden gaze swept over the submissive form of the fourteen year old female who lay before him with love and trust pouring from her scent. Slowly, Sesshomaru leaned forward, snaking out his long thick rough tongue and starting at her belly button, he licked upwards dragging his tongue past the center of her tiny ribcage, and onwards to her sternum, and lingering in the wide valley between the slight swell of her newly developing breasts, soon to be swollen with the milk that would nourish his pups, he hoped. She was perfect, so small, the first blush of womanhood was changing what had once been `cute' into something beautiful, no… amazing. Her pale firm breasts excited him to no end, and he found his infinite patience tested at times when waiting for her body to come to maturity. The twin mounds were smooth and round with small tanned nipples. Sesshomaru paused in his journey worship at the alter of her maturing body, making Rin shiver with his gentle nibbles, licks, and a gentle blow of cool air across the sensitive disks, delighting in her moan and the way her delicate fingers curled into her palm as she fought the urge to push his head to her and remain prone, as was expected for this stage of the mating ritual. He rewarded her restraint, using what he knew was her `favorite' move and dragged the very tip of his canine fang in a ghost of a caress over each budded peak .
Rin gasped at his action arching and let loose a needy whine, and he smirked as he saw her small hands curl her delicate fingers further, digging her nails into her palm and forming frustrated fists as he smelt her wetness begin to coat her lips... she was becoming more and more eager for him. Not just yet, sweet one. He continued to tease her, intent on taking his time with her tonight, he had waited years for this, and he refused to rush the moment. He would savor each and every instant, each scent, and sound and shiver would be fully enjoyed. Sesshomaru's tongue continued its lazy journey - but not before moving directly over Rin's racing heart and planting a heavy wet kiss there - Thick possessiveness twisted with a perverse need to hear her admit his ownership over more than just her body, “MINE.” His molten amber eyes met hers and she looked away in submission, but she nodded in confirmation of his statement. She has always been his, body, heart, and twice her very soul. Pleased, he continued leaving a wet trail of his saliva that lead up to her throat and continued to the underside of her jaw line and then came over her chin as he moved to her lips, covering her tiny pink mouth with his own, kissing her deeply, and maneuvered to lay on his side next to her, curled slightly around her, as he was so much taller than she.
He brought his hand to her inner thigh and massaged his way up slowly, breaking the kiss to watch her face as he trailed ever higher, towards the soft nest of curls that covered her wet sex. Reaching his destination his golden eyes glittered and his member throbbed as he gently manipulated her with his non-clawed hand, and her eyes drifted closed and her lips parted slightly. He pushed two fingers into her slick velvet interior, curling them to hit the familiar rough spot within and he pumped his fingers in and out of her, finding the one spot that never failed him, and always made her back arch, heart beat race, and muscles begin to clench while he twisted his wrist just so, allowing his thumb to circle her sensitive bud. He leaned down to her ear purring,
“This too, is mine, princess… mine and mine alone…”
Upon his declaration of ownership of this most intimate part of her body, a part only he had ever touched, scented, tasted and explored; a part only he ever would, Sesshomaru felt his Rin's inner muscles clench around his fingers like a vice. He nearly groaned. In only a short time, for the first time, it would be his member experiencing that tightness.
Rin's eyes rolled back and she moaned out, “Oh kami-sama, hhhaaaiiiii, you… only, you, only ever yoooooouuuuuuu,” as she clamped, tighter and tighter, he ceased the thrusting motions of his fingers and instead curled them to press hard against that rough raised place within her and moved against that place with the pads of his fingers in rocking circles, providing never ending stimulation, both there and with his thumb, which now flicked back and forth quickly over her outer pleasure nub, with a fast feather light caress.
Sesshomaru knew just how to please his Rin. Years of pleasing Rin made him a master artist of painting the canvas of her body with the most beautiful orgasms. He was a maestro, and he strummed her body like a master violinist did his instrument. Creating a symphony of her moans and sighs, completely in control, even as the girl bucked out of control.
Her entire upper body lifted, her shoulders leaving the floor, he slipped his other arm around her to cradle her as her walls began to flutter, and her speech began to fail her, “Sesssss, aaaAAAHHHHHHaahhhhhh, SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!” Every muscle in Rin's body went completely rigid, before relaxing completely.
She melted completely in his embrace, the arm with claw and strips around her shoulders, and his other non-clawed hand still buried between her thighs and inside her. They turned to face each other, and he teased her a bit, ghosting his thumb across her button again, causing her to jerk in response, as she was sensitive after her climax. Rin whimpered, and he smirked, finally removing his hand, causing Rin to open her eyes and watch what he was going to do next. Sesshomaru brought his dripping hand up to his nose, inhaling deeply as Rin blushed, and her pupils dilated, watching as his tongue snaked out wrapping around his fingers and sucking them into his mouth, making sure every last bit of her wetness and essence was cleansed from his hand.
It was not enough… Her new taste, finally heavier with the musk of female who has reached the age of fertility, was something he wished to indulge himself in for hours. His own leaking arousal was all but forgotten. All he wanted to do now was bury his face between her thighs and feast.
“Let us move from the floor to the futon.” He also knew that she would find her `gift' if they moved.
The shard of the meidou-seki. Yes, he wished for her to wait to use it until her body had reached its full maturity, but she could live now with the reassuring knowledge that he did not intend to EVER be without her.
Sesshomaru-sama… if Rin should ever die, will you always remember me?”
Baka no koto o.”
As if he would really allow her to die.
She was his.
As if he could not conquer something as trivial as death for the his Kaka-chan…
Hn.